Prospects For 'Closing The Gap' In Socioeconomic Outcomes For Indigenous Australians?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Itismita Mohanty & Robert Tanton, 2012. "A wellbeing framework with adaptive capacity," NATSEM Working Paper Series 12/17, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Alan Duncan & Astghik Mavisakalyan & Yashar Taverdi, 2016. "Self-assessed versus statistical evidence of labour market discrimination," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1602, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Catherine Ris, 2013. "Les inégalités ethniques dans l'accès à l'emploi en Nouvelle-Calédonie," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 464(1), pages 59-72.
- Melanie, Jane & Gleeson, Trish & Rogers, Nikki & Stark, Clare, 2009. "The energetic north: development gains and growing pains," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47644, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Laurie Brown & Binod Nepal, 2011. "Modelling Potential Impact of Improved Survival of Indigenous Australians on Work-Life Labour Income Gap Between Indigenous and Average Australians," NATSEM Working Paper Series 11/15, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Alan Duncan & Astghik Mavisakalyan & Yashar Tarverdi, 2016. "Self-assessed versus statistical evidence of labour market discrimination The case of indigenous Australians," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Moshe Justman & Kyle Peyton, 2014. "Enforcing Compulsory Schooling by Linking Welfare Payments to School Attendance: Lessons from Australia’s Northern Territory," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nicholas Biddle & John Taylor, 2012. "Demographic Consequences of the ‘Closing the Gap’ Indigenous Policy in Australia," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(4), pages 571-585, August.
- Guyonne Kalb & Trinh Le & Boyd Hunter & Felix Leung, 2012.
"Decomposing Differences in Labour Force Status between Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2012n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Kalb, Guyonne & Le, Trinh & Hunter, Boyd & Leung, Felix, 2012. "Decomposing Differences in Labour Force Status between Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Australians," IZA Discussion Papers 6808, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boyd Hunter, 2014. "Reflecting on the Growth of Indigenous Self-employment," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 45-68.
- Kyle Peyton & Moshe Justman, 2015. "Credible Enforcement of Compulsory Schooling by Linking Welfare Payments to School Attendance: Lessons from Australia’s Northern Territory," Working Papers 1512, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Arturo Martinez & Francisco Perales, 2017. "The Dynamics of Multidimensional Poverty in Contemporary Australia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 479-496, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ozechr:v:49:y:2009:i:3:p:225-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oznzsea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.