Are the Gaps Closing? - Regional Trends and Forecasts of Indigenous Employment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Itismita Mohanty & Robert Tanton, 2012. "A wellbeing framework with adaptive capacity," NATSEM Working Paper Series 12/17, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Laurie Brown & Binod Nepal, 2011. "Modelling Potential Impact of Improved Survival of Indigenous Australians on Work-Life Labour Income Gap Between Indigenous and Average Australians," NATSEM Working Paper Series 11/15, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Alan Duncan & Astghik Mavisakalyan & Yashar Taverdi, 2016. "Self-assessed versus statistical evidence of labour market discrimination," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1602, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Catherine Ris, 2013. "Les inégalités ethniques dans l'accès à l'emploi en Nouvelle-Calédonie," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 464(1), pages 59-72.
- Alan Duncan & Astghik Mavisakalyan & Yashar Tarverdi, 2016. "Self-assessed versus statistical evidence of labour market discrimination The case of indigenous Australians," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Economics: General Regional Economic Activity: Growth; Development and Changes Economics of Minorities and Races; Non-Labour Discrimination;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:12:y:2009:i:3:p:263-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .