Economic development and Indigenous Australia: contestations over property, institutions and ideology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya, 2001. "Development as Freedom," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192893307.
- Gregory, R G & Daly, A E, 1997.
"Welfare and Economic Progress of Indigenous Men of Australia and the US 1980-1990,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(221), pages 101-119, June.
- Gregory, R.G. & Daly, A.E., 1995. "Welfare and Economic Progress of Indigenous Men of Australia and the US 1980-1990," CEPR Discussion Papers 318, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Quiggin, John C., 2001. "Environmental economics and the Murray-Darling river system," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(1), March.
- Jon Altman & Boyd Hunter, 2003. "Evaluating Indigenous Socioeconomic Outcomes In The Reconciliation Decade, 1991–2001," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 22(4), pages 1-15, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clem Tisdell & Hemanath Swarna Nantha, 2008.
"Public attitudes to the use of wildlife by Aboriginal Australians: marketing of wildlife and its conservation,"
International Journal of Green Economics,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 108-122.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Swarna Nantha, Hemanath, 2005. "Public Attitudes to the Use of Wildlife by Aboriginal Australians: Marketing of Wildlife and its Conservation," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55069, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Venn, Tyron J. & Quiggin, John, 2007.
"Accommodating indigenous cultural heritage values in resource assessment: Cape York Peninsula and the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 334-344, March.
- Tyron Venn & John Quiggin, 2005. "Accommodating Indigenous Cultural Heritage Values in Resource Assessment: Cape York Peninsula and the MurrayÐDarling Basin, Australia," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP5M05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Venn, Tyron & Quiggin, John, 2005. "Accommodating Indigenous Cultural Heritage Values in Resource Assessment: Cape York Peninsula and the Murray-Darling Basin, Australia," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149849, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2005. "Resource Entitlements of Indigenous Minorities, Their Poverty and Conservation of Nature: Status of Australian Aborigines, Comparisons with India's Tribals, Theory and Changing Policies Globally," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55061, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Venn, Tyron, 2005. "Commercial Forestry: An Economic Development Opportunity Consistent with the Property Rights of the Wik People to Natural Resources," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149845, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Vining, Aidan R. & Richards, John, 2016. "Indigenous economic development in Canada: Confronting principal-agent and principal–principal problems to reduce resource rent dissipation," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 358-367.
- Clement A. Tisdell, 2014. "Human Values and Biodiversity Conservation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15295.
- Venn, Tyron J., 2007. "Economic implications of inalienable and communal native title: The case of Wik forestry in Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 131-142, October.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:102-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kerstin Zander & Lisa Petheram & Stephen Garnett, 2013. "Stay or leave? Potential climate change adaptation strategies among Aboriginal people in coastal communities in northern Australia," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 67(2), pages 591-609, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.