Modelling Potential Impact of Improved Survival of Indigenous Australians on Work-Life Labour Income Gap Between Indigenous and Average Australians
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JonC. Altman & Nicholas Biddle & BoydH. Hunter, 2009. "Prospects For 'Closing The Gap' In Socioeconomic Outcomes For Indigenous Australians?," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 49(3), pages 225-251, November.
- Nicholas Biddle & John Taylor, 2009. "Are the Gaps Closing? - Regional Trends and Forecasts of Indigenous Employment," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 12(3), pages 263-280.
- P. N. Junankar, 2003. "Estimating the Social Rate of Return to Education for Indigenous Australians," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 169-192.
- Steve Bradley & Mirko Draca & Colin Green & Gareth Leeves, 2007. "The magnitude of educational disadvantage of indigenous minority groups in Australia," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 547-569, July.
- Pauline Halchuck, 2006. "Measuring employment outcomes for Indigenous Australians," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 9(2), pages 201-215, June.
- Booth, Alison L. & Carroll, Nick, 2008. "Economic status and the Indigenous/non-Indigenous health gap," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 604-606, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIndigenous; lifetime income; disadvantage; Australia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cba:wpaper:wp1115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Trueman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/natseau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.