Does Perceived Support in Employee Development Affect Personnel Turnover?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Koster Fleur & Grip Andries de & Fouarge Didier, 2009. "Does Perceived Support in Employee Development Affect Personnel Turnover?," ROA Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis Green & Alan Felstead & Ken Mayhew & Alan Pack, 2000. "The Impact of Training on Labour Mobility: Individual and Firm‐level Evidence from Britain," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 261-275, June.
- Eric D. Darr & Linda Argote & Dennis Epple, 1995.
"The Acquisition, Transfer, and Depreciation of Knowledge in Service Organizations: Productivity in Franchises,"
INFORMS, vol. 41(11), pages 1750-1762, November.
- Epple, D. & Argote, L. & Darr, E.D., 1995. "The Acquisition, Transfer and Depreciation of Knowledge in Service Organisations: Productivity in Franchises," GSIA Working Papers 1995-16, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Grip Andries de & Sieben Inge & Stevens Fred, 2006. "Vocational Versus Communicative Competencies as Predictors of Job Satisfaction," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 1-9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emerson Wagner Mainardes & Alexandre Santos Cerqueira, 2016. "Measuring the Internal-Market Orientation in the Public Sector," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 179-197, June.
- Ruud Gerards & Andries de Grip & Maaike Witlox, 2014.
"'Employability-miles' and worker employability awareness,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(9), pages 952-965, March.
- Gerards Ruud & Grip Andries de & Witlox Maaike, 2012. "Employability-miles and worker employability awareness," ROA Research Memorandum 010, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Gerards, Ruud & de Grip, Andries & Witlox, Maaike, 2012. ""Employability-Miles" and Worker Employability Awareness," IZA Discussion Papers 6818, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordslabour economics ;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2009-10-31 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umamet:2009048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meteonl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.