Empirical Analysis of Competition between Wal-Mart and Other Retail Channels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Yu (Jeffrey) Hu & Mohammad S. Rahman, 2009. "Battle of the Retail Channels: How Product Selection and Geography Drive Cross-Channel Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(11), pages 1755-1765, November.
- Ricard Gil & Frederic Warzynski, 2015.
"Vertical Integration, Exclusivity, and Game Sales Performance in the US Video Game Industry,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(suppl_1), pages 143-168.
- Gil, Ricard & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2009. "Vertical Integration, Exclusivity and Game Sales Performance in the U.S. Video Game Industry," MPRA Paper 21049, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Gil, Ricard & Warzynski, Frederic, 2009. "Vertical Integration, Exclusivity and Game Sales Performance in the U.S. Video Game Industry," Working Papers 09-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ricard Gil & Frédèric Warzynski, 2010. "Vertical Integration, Exclusivity and Game Sales Performance in the US Video Game Industry," Working Papers 10-06, NET Institute, revised Sep 2010.
- Andrea Pozzi, 2012.
"Shopping Cost and Brand Exploration in Online Grocery,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 96-120, August.
- Andrea Pozzi, 2009. "Shopping Cost and Brand Exploration in Online Grocery," Working Papers 09-10, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Chris Forman, 2013. "How has information technology use shaped the geography of economic activity?," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 10, pages 253-270 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael L. Anderson & David A. Matsa, 2011.
"Are Restaurants Really Supersizing America?,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 152-188, January.
- Anderson, Michael L. & Matsa, David A., 2010. "Are Restaurants Really Supersizing America?," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4vm5m5vr, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Allen Tran, 2014. "The Aggregate Impact Of Online Retail," Working Papers 14-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Wu, Chongqi & Mallik, Suman, 2010. "Cross sales in supply chains: An equilibrium analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 158-167, August.
- Paul L. E. Grieco, 2014. "Discrete games with flexible information structures: an application to local grocery markets," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(2), pages 303-340, June.
- Eric Overby & Chris Forman, 2011. "The Effect of Electronic Commerce on Geographic Trade and Price Variance in a Business-to-Business Market," Working Papers 11-30, NET Institute.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2009. "Tax Sensitivity and Home State Preferences in Internet Purchasing," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 53-71, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:18:y:2009:i:2:p:285-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.