Issues in Meta-Regression Analysis: An Overview
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (07)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0950-0804|
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2010.
"Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-Analysis,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 63-80, 02.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2006. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements in Gravity Models: A Meta-analysis," Working Papers 18877, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Cipollina, Maria & Salvatici, Luca, 2007. "Reciprocal trade agreements in gravity models: a meta-analysis," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp07035, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2009. "Factors explaining local privatization: a meta-regression analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 105-119, April.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2006. "Factors explaining local privatization: A meta-regression analysis," Working Papers CREAP2006-03, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2006.
- Fan, Yubing & Wang, Chenggang & Nan, Zhibiao, 2016. "Determining water use efficiency for wheat and cotton: A meta-regression analysis," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236059, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2006. "The impact of immigration on the employment of natives in regional labour markets: a meta-analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2006. "The Impact of Immigration on the Employment of Natives in Regional Labour Markets: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2044, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gallet, Craig A. & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2014. "The income elasticity of air travel: A meta-analysis," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 141-155.
- Craig A. Gallet & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2014. "The Income Elasticity Of Air Travel: A Meta-Analysis," Economics Series 2014_6, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- G. Cornelis van Kooten & Susanna Laaksonen-Craig & Yichuan Wang, 2007. "Costs of Creating Carbon Offset Credits via Forestry Activities: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2007-03, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:5:p:56-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joan Costa-Font & Marin Gemmill & Gloria Rubert, 2008. "Re-visiting the Health Care Luxury Good Hypothesis: Aggregation, Precision, and Publication Biases?," Working Papers in Economics 197, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Costa-Font, J & Gemmill M & Rubert G, 2009. "Re-visiting the Health Care Luxury Good Hypothesis: Aggregation, Precision, and Publication Biases?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Marin Gemmill & Gloria Rubert, 2009. "Re-visiting the health care luxury good hypothesis: aggregation, precision, and publication biases?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25303, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Garret S. Christensen & Edward Miguel, 2016. "Transparency, Reproducibility, and the Credibility of Economics Research," NBER Working Papers 22989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joan Costa-Font & Filipe De-Albuquerque & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2014. "Do jurisdictions compete on taxes? A meta-regression analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 451-470, December.
- Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Ceteris paribus, spatial complexity and spatial equilibrium: An interpretative perspective," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 509-516, July.
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2006. "The Fallacy of “Job Robbing”: A Meta-Analysis of Estimates of the Effect of Immigration on Employment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-050/3, Tinbergen Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:19:y:2005:i:3:p:295-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed