The future of securitisation: how to align incentives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul S. Mills & John Kiff, 2007. "Money for Nothing and Checks for Free; Recent Developments in U.S. Subprime Mortgage Markets," IMF Working Papers 07/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Ingo Fender & Nikola Tarashev & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Credit fundamentals, ratings and value-at-risk: CDOs versus corporate exposures," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Peter M. DeMarzo, 2005. "The Pooling and Tranching of Securities: A Model of Informed Intermediation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 1-35.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2005. "Structured finance: complexity, risk and the use of ratings," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Franke, Günter & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2008. "The future of securitization," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/31, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Innes, Robert D., 1990. "Limited liability and incentive contracting with ex-ante action choices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 45-67, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malekan, Sara & Dionne, Georges, 2014.
"Securitization and optimal retention under moral hazard,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 74-85.
- Sara Malekan & Georges Dionne, 2012. "Securitization and Optimal Retention under Moral Hazard," Cahiers de recherche 1221, CIRPEE.
- Emiel F.M. Wubben (ed.), 2011. "Institutions and Regulation for Economic Growth?," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14256, April.
- IANCU, Aurel, 2013. "Extending Financialisation and Increasing Fragility of the Financial System," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 130307, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Ginette Eramo & Leonardo Gambacorta & Carmelo Salleo, 2011. "Securitization is not that evil after all," BIS Working Papers 341, Bank for International Settlements.
- Frank A.G. den Butter, 2011.
"The Macroeconomics of the Credit Crisis: In Search of Externalities for Macro Prudential Supervision,"
Chapters,in: Institutions and Regulation for Economic Growth?, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Frank A.G. den Butter, 2010. "The Macroeconomics of the Credit Crisis: In Search of Externalities for Macro-Prudential Supervision," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-052/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roman Inderst & Sebastian Pfeil, 2013.
"Securitization and Compensation in Financial Institutions,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 17(4), pages 1323-1364.
- Inderst, Roman & Pfeil, Sebastian, 2010. "Securitization and Compensation in Financial Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8089, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maarten van Oordt, 2017. "Credit Risk Transfer and Bank Insolvency Risk," Staff Working Papers 17-59, Bank of Canada.
- Blaise Gadanecz & Alper Kara & Philip Molyneux, 2011. "The value of repeat lending," BIS Working Papers 350, Bank for International Settlements.
- David Zalewski, 2010. "Securitization, Social Distance, and Financial Crises," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 287-294, January.
- Georges Dionne & Sara Malekan, 2017.
"Optimal Form of Retention for Securitized Loans under Moral Hazard,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-13, October.
- Dionne, Georges & Malekan, Sara, 2015. "Optimal form of retention for securitized loans under moral hazard," Working Papers 15-4, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Jaime Caruana, 2010. "Financial Stability: Ten Questions and about Seven Answers," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & Michael Robson (ed.), Reserve Bank of Australia 50th Anniversary Symposium Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kraemer-Eis, Helmut & Schaber, Markus & Tappi, Alessandro, 2010. "SME Loan Securitisation – An important tool to support European SME lending," EIF Working Paper Series 2010/07, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Albertazzi, Ugo & Eramo, Ginette & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Salleo, Carmelo, 2015. "Asymmetric information in securitization: An empirical assessment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 33-49.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2010. "The Industrial Organization of the U.s. Single-Family Residential Mortgage Industry," Working Papers 10-11, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- David Zalewski, 2010. "Securitization, Social Distance, and Financial Crises," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 287-294, October.
- Adonis Antoniades & Nikola Tarashev, 2014. "Securitisations: tranching concentrates uncertainty," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Malamud, Semyon & Rui, Huaxia & Whinston, Andrew, 2013. "Optimal incentives and securitization of defaultable assets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 111-135.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0909e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.