Structured finance : complexity, risk and the use of ratings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2005. "Structured finance: complexity, risk and the use of ratings," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffery D Amato & Eli M Remolona, 2003. "The credit spread puzzle," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- Ingo Fender & John Kiff, 2004. "CDO rating methodology: Some thoughts on model risk and its implications," BIS Working Papers 163, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gorton, Gary & Pennacchi, George, 1990. " Financial Intermediaries and Liquidity Creation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 49-71, March.
- Jeffery D Amato & Jacob Gyntelberg, 2005. "CDS index tranches and the pricing of credit risk correlations," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2017:p:907-920 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Cheuk Wing & Zhong, Jin, 2015. "Financing and risk management of renewable energy projects with a hybrid bond," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 779-787.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2009.
"Incentives and tranche retention in securitisation: a screening model,"
BIS Working Papers
289, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fender, Ingo & Mitchell, Janet, 2009. "Incentives and Tranche Retention in Securitisation: A Screening Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 7483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2009. "Incentives and tranche retention in securitisation : a screening model," Working Paper Research 177, National Bank of Belgium.
- João Pinto, 2014. "The Economics of Securitization: Evidence from the European Markets," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Christian Bauer & Bernhard Herz & Alexandra Hild, 2011. "Structured Eurobonds," Research Papers in Economics 2011-09, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Praet, Peter & Nguyen, Grégory, 2008. "Overview of recent policy initiatives in response to the crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 368-375, December.
- Broer, Tobias, 2016. "Securitisation Bubbles: Structured finance with disagreement about default correlations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- João Pinto & Mário Coutinho dos Santos, 2014. "Corporate Financing Choices after the 2007-2008 Financial Crisis," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Alsayyed, Nidal, 2009. "Shari’ah Board, The Task of Fatwa, and Ijtihad in Islamic Economics, and Finance," MPRA Paper 20204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:6:y:2008:i:3:p:14567230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary A. Dymski, 2009. "Afterword: Mortgage Markets and the Urban Problematic in the Global Transition," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 427-442, June.
- Bernd Rudolph & Julia Scholz, 2008. "Driving Factors of the Subprime Crisis and Some Reform Proposals," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(3), pages 14-19, October.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2014. "The neoclassical sink and the heterodox spiral: political divides and lines of communication in economics," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Bulbarelli, Miriam, 2016. "The housing finance system in Italy and Spain: Why did a housing bubble develop in Spain - and not in Italy?," PIPE - Papers on International Political Economy 26/2016, Free University Berlin, Center for International Political Economy.
- Green, Richard K., 2008. "Imperfect information and the housing finance crisis: A descriptive overview," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 262-271, December.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2009. "The future of securitisation: how to align incentives," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Allen B Frankel, 2009. "The risk of relying on reputational capital: a case study of the 2007 failure of New Century Financial," BIS Working Papers 294, Bank for International Settlements.
- João Pinto & Manuel Marques & William Megginson, 2013. "A Comparative Analysis Of Ex Ante Credit Spreads: Structured Finance Versus Straight Debt Finance," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 05, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- João M. Pinto & Mário C. Santos, 2018. "The Choice Between Corporate And Structured Financing: Evidence From New Corporate Borrowings," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:fsrart:v:3:y:2005:i:1:p:127-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.