Driving Factors of the Subprime Crisis and Some Reform Proposals
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.deEmail:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eichengreen, B., 2008. "Ten questions about the subprime crisis," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 11, pages 19-28, February.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2005.
"Structured finance : complexity, risk and the use of ratings,"
Financial Stability Review,
National Bank of Belgium, vol. 3(1), pages 127-135, June.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2005. "Structured finance: complexity, risk and the use of ratings," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Ingo Fender & Nikola Tarashev & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Credit fundamentals, ratings and value-at-risk: CDOs versus corporate exposures," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Jan Pieter Krahnen & Christian Wilde, 2008.
"Risk Transfer with CDOs,"
Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting
187, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:6:y:2008:i:3:p:14-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.