Securitization, Social Distance, and Financial Crises
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 39 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://socialeconomics.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/12143|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004.
"Borrowing Alone: The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_401, Levy Economics Institute.
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004. "Borrowing Alone The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance," Finance 0402011, EconWPA.
- Ralph S.J Koijen & Otto Van Hemert & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2007.
NBER Working Papers
13361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Krainer, 2009. "Recent developments in mortgage finance," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue oct26.
- Hans-Ulrich Derlien & B. Guy Peters, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters, in: The State at Work, Volume 2, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2009. "The future of securitisation: how to align incentives," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:39:y:2010:i:3:p:287-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.