Securitization, Social Distance, and Financial Crises
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 39 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://socialeconomics.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/12143|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004.
"Borrowing Alone The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance,"
- Greg Hannsgen, 2004. "Borrowing Alone: The Theory and Policy Implications of the Commodification of Finance," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_401, Levy Economics Institute.
- John Krainer, 2009. "Recent developments in mortgage finance," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue oct26.
- Ralph S.J Koijen & Otto Van Hemert & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2007.
NBER Working Papers
13361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Ulrich Derlien & B. Guy Peters, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters, in: The State at Work, Volume 2, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2009. "The future of securitisation: how to align incentives," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:39:y:2010:i:3:p:287-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.