Success And Failure Of Agricultural Futures Contracts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tashjian Elizabeth & Weissman Maayana, 1995. "Advantages to Competing with Yourself: Why an Exchange Might Design Futures Contracts with Correlated Payoffs," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 133-157, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca A Ricci & Marcos Chamon & Alejo Costa, 2008. "Is There a Novelty Premium on New Financial Instruments? The Argentine Experience with GDP-Indexed Warrants," IMF Working Papers 08/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Dummu, Tata Rao, 2009. "Commodity Futures Markets in India: Its Impact on Production and Prices," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(3).
- Asche, Frank & Misund, Bard, 2015. "Hedging Efficiency of Atlantic Salmon Futures," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/12, University of Stavanger.
- Kennya B. Siqueira & Carlos Arthur B. da Silva & Danilo R.D. Aguiar, 2008. "Viability of introducing milk futures contracts in Brazil: a multiple criteria decision analysis," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 491-509.
- Pennings, Joost M. E., 1998. "The Information Dissemination Process of Futures Exchange Innovations: A Note," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 141-145, November.
- Asche, Frank & Misund, Bård & Oglend, Atle, 2016. "Determinants of the Atlantic salmon futures risk premium," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 6-17.
- Quintino, Derick David & David, Sergio Adriani, 2013. "Quantitative analysis of feasibility of hydrous ethanol futures contracts in Brazil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 927-935.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 2009. "Short-run deviations and time-varying hedge ratios: Evidence from agricultural futures markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 58-65, March.
- Bharat Ramaswami & Jatinder Bir Singh, 2006.
"Underdeveloped spot markets and futures trading: The Soya Oil exchange in India,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
06-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ramaswami, Bharat & Singh, Jatinder, 2007. "Underdeveloped Spot Markets and Futures Trading: The Soya Oil Exchange in India," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7919, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jędrzej Białkowski & Jan Koeman, 2017. "Does the Design of Spot Markets Matter for the Success of Futures Markets? Evidence from Dairy Futures," Working Papers in Economics 17/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Nicolás Acevedo Vélez, 2007. "The cattle crush strategy: trading opportunities for cattle producers," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, October.
- Hung, Mao-Wei & Lin, Bing-Huei & Huang, Yu-Chuan & Chou, Jian-Hsin, 2011. "Determinants of futures contract success: Empirical examinations for the Asian futures markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 452-458, June.
- Fizaine, Florian, 2015. "Minor metals and organized markets: News highlights about the consequences of establishing a futures market in a thin market with a dual trading price system," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 59-70.
More about this item
Keywordsactive cash market; buyer concentration; Delphi approach; futures markets; homogeneity; open interest; volume; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:14692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.