Innovation by an Exchange: A Case Study of the Development of the Plywood Futures Contract
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0237-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul, Allen B., 1976. "Treatment of Hedging in Commodity Market Regulation," Technical Bulletins 158109, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Quintino, Derick David & David, Sergio Adriani, 2013. "Quantitative analysis of feasibility of hydrous ethanol futures contracts in Brazil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 927-935.
- Hung, Mao-Wei & Lin, Bing-Huei & Huang, Yu-Chuan & Chou, Jian-Hsin, 2011. "Determinants of futures contract success: Empirical examinations for the Asian futures markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 452-458, June.
- Joost M. E. Pennings & Matthew T. G. Meulenberg, 1998. "New Futures Markets in Agricultural Production Rights: Possibilities and Constraints for the British and Dutch Milk Quota Markets," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 50-66.
- Mark A. Satterthwaite, 1977. "On Stockholder Unanimity Towards Changes in Production Plans," Discussion Papers 293, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mark A. Satterthwaite, 1979. "On the Scope of Stockholder Unanimity Theorems," Discussion Papers 368, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bjursell, Johan & Frino, Alex & Tse, Yiuman & Wang, George H.K., 2010. "Volatility and trading activity following changes in the size of futures contracts," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 967-980, December.
- Cuny, Charles J., 2006. "Why derivatives on derivatives? The case of spread futures," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 132-159, January.
- J. Pennings & M. Meulenberg & W. Heijman, 1996. "Environmental rights on the futures markets an application to the dutch manure market," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(1), pages 79-94, January.
- Hegde, S. Aaron, 2004. "An Economic History Of The Failure Of Broiler Futures," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20397, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:16:y:1973:i:1:p:119-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .