An Economic History Of The Failure Of Broiler Futures
Replaced with revised version of paper 07/27/04.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sandor, Richard L, 1973. "Innovation by an Exchange: A Case Study of the Development of the Plywood Futures Contract," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 119-136, April.
- Bond, Gary E. & Thompson, Stanley R. & Geldard, Jane M., 1985.
"Basis Risk And Hedging Strategies For Australian Wheat Exports,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(03), pages -, December.
- Gary E. Bond & Stanley R. Thompson & Jane M. Geldard, 1985. "Basis Risk And Hedging Strategies For Australian Wheat Exports," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(3), pages 199-209, December.
- MacDonald, James M. & Ollinger, Michael & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Handy, Charles R., 2000. "Consolidation In U.S. Meatpacking," Agricultural Economics Reports 34021, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- John D. Lawrence & Ted C. Schroeder & Marvin L. Hayenga, 2001.
"Evolving Producer-Packer-Customer Linkages in the Beef and Pork Industries,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 370-385.
- Lawrence, John D. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Hayenga, Marvin L., 2001. "Evolving Producer-Packer-Customer Linkages in the Beef and Pork Industries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2060, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Telser, Lester G, 1981. "Why There Are Organized Futures Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Charles R. Knoeber & Walter N. Thurman, 1995. ""Don't Count Your Chickens...": Risk and Risk Shifting in the Broiler Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(3), pages 486-496.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.