An Economic History Of The Failure Of Broiler Futures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles R. Knoeber & Walter N. Thurman, 1995. ""Don't Count Your Chickens...": Risk and Risk Shifting in the Broiler Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(3), pages 486-496.
- John D. Lawrence & Ted C. Schroeder & Marvin L. Hayenga, 2001.
"Evolving Producer-Packer-Customer Linkages in the Beef and Pork Industries,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 370-385.
- Lawrence, John D. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Hayenga, Marvin L., 2001. "Evolving Producer-Packer-Customer Linkages in the Beef and Pork Industries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2060, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- MacDonald, James M. & Ollinger, Michael & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Handy, Charles R., 2000. "Consolidation In U.S. Meatpacking," Agricultural Economics Reports 34021, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Sandor, Richard L, 1973. "Innovation by an Exchange: A Case Study of the Development of the Plywood Futures Contract," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 119-136, April.
- Bond, Gary E. & Thompson, Stanley R. & Geldard, Jane M., 1985.
"Basis Risk And Hedging Strategies For Australian Wheat Exports,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(03), December.
- Gary E. Bond & Stanley R. Thompson & Jane M. Geldard, 1985. "Basis Risk And Hedging Strategies For Australian Wheat Exports," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(3), pages 199-209, December.
- Telser, Lester G, 1981. "Why There Are Organized Futures Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-22, April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.