Basis Risk And Hedging Strategies For Australian Wheat Exports
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gary E. Bond & Stanley R. Thompson & Jane M. Geldard, 1985. "Basis Risk And Hedging Strategies For Australian Wheat Exports," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(3), pages 199-209, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary E. Bond & Stanley R. Thompson, 1985. "Risk Aversion and the Recommended Hedging Ratio," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 870-872.
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Matter? An Econometric Investigation,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(1), pages 22-51, February.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Matter? An Econometric Investigation," NBER Working Papers 0506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makin, John H, 1982.
"Anticipated Money, Inflation Uncertainty and Real Economic Activity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 126-134, February.
- John H. Makin, 1981. "Anticipated Money, Inflation Uncertainty, and Real Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avraham Kamara, 1982. "Issues in futures markets: A survey," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 261-294, September.
- C. A. Carter & R. M. A. Loyns, 1985. "Hedging Feedlot Cattle: A Canadian Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(1), pages 32-39.
- Rolfo, Jacques, 1980. "Optimal Hedging under Price and Quantity Uncertainty: The Case of a Cocoa Producer," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 100-116, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frechette, Darren L., 2000. "Hedging With Futures And Options: A Demand Systems Approach," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18941, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Prehn, Sören & Feil, Jan-Henning, 2017. "Why millers prefer to hedge at the KCBoT and grain elevator operators at the CBoT," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261262, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Simmons, Phil, 1999. "Does Separation Theorem Explain Why Farmers Have So Little Interest In Futures Markets?," Working Papers 12933, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Hegde, S. Aaron, 2004. "An Economic History Of The Failure Of Broiler Futures," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20397, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.