Productivity Convergence at the Firm Level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen J. & Simpson, Helen, 2002.
"Productivity Convergence and Foreign Ownership at the Establishment Level,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3765, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rachel Griffith & Stephen Redding & Helen Simpson, 2003. "Productivity Convergence and Foreign Ownership at the Establishment Level," CEP Discussion Papers dp0573, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen & Simpson, Helen, 2003. "Productivity convergence and foreign ownership at the establishment level," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3666, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rachel Griffith & Helen Simpson & Stephen Redding, 2002. "Productivity convergence and foreign ownership at the establishment level," IFS Working Papers W02/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2006.
"Why Did Japan'S Tfp Growth Slow Down In The Lost Decade? An Empirical Analysis Based On Firm-Level Data Of Manufacturing Firms,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(2), pages 195-228.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2004. "Why Did Japan's TFP Growth Slow Down in the Lost Decade?: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data of Manufacturing Firms," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-50, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2005. "Why Did Japan's TFP Growth Slow Down in the Lost Decade? An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data of Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 05004, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Dollar, David & Wolff, Edward N, 1988.
"Convergence of Industry Labor Productivity among Advanced Economies, 1963-1982,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 549-558, November.
- Dollar, David & Wolff, Edward N., 1988. "Convergence Of Industry Labor Productivity Among Advanced Economies: 1963-1982," Working Papers 88-19, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Timothy Dunne & Mark J. Roberts & Larry Samuelson, 1989.
"The Growth and Failure of U. S. Manufacturing Plants,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 671-698.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "The Growth And Failure Of U.S. Manufacturing Plants," Papers 1-87-5, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul-Antoine Chevalier & Rémy Lecat & Nicholas Oulton, 2009.
"Convergence of Firm-Level Productivity, Globalisation, Information Technology and Competition: Evidence from France,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0916, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chevalier, P-A. & Lecat, R. & Oulton, N., 2009. "Convergence of firm-level productivity, globalisation, information technology, and competition: evidence from France," Working papers 237, Banque de France.
- Chevalier, Paul-Antoine & Lecat, Rémy & Oulton, Nicholas, 2009. "Convergence of firm-level productivity, globalisation, information technology and competition: evidence from France," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28591, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thanh Tam Nguyen-Huu & Minh Nguyen-Khac & Quoc Tran-Nam, 2017. "The role of environmental regulations and innovation in TFP convergence: Evidence from manufacturing SMEs in Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Paul-Antoine Chevalier & Rémy Lecat & Nicholas Oulton, 2008. "Convergence de la productivité des entreprises, mondialisation, technologies de l’information et concurrence," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 419(1), pages 101-124.
- Shubin Yang & Sandra Lancheros & Chris Milner, 2019. "Technological catch-up to the national and regional frontier: Firm-level evidence for India," Discussion Papers 2019-06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Takanobu Nakajima & Kozo Kiyota, 2005. "Innovation Versus Diffusion: Determinants of Productivity Growth Among Japanese Firms," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-350, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2005-05-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2005cf341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .