Factors Influencing Rates Of Adoption Of Trichomoniasis Vaccine By Nevada Range Cattle Producers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Globerman, Steven, 1975. "Technological Diffusion in the Canadian Tool and Die Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(4), pages 428-434, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marra, Michele & Pannell, David J. & Abadi Ghadim, Amir, 2003. "The economics of risk, uncertainty and learning in the adoption of new agricultural technologies: where are we on the learning curve?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 215-234.
- Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K. & Weersink, Alfons, 2004. "Factors Affecting the Adoption of Environmental Management Systems by Crop and Livestock Farms in Canada," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 6.
- Kobayashi, Mimako & Melkonyan, Tigran A., 2011. "Strategic Incentives in Biosecurity Actions: Theoretical and Empirical Analyses," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(2), August.
- Suresh, A. & Gupta, D.C. & Solanki, M.R. & Mann, J.S., 2007. "Reducing the Risk in Livestock Production: Factors Influencing the Adoption of Vaccination Against Bovine Diseases," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 62(3).
- Harbor, Anetra L. & Martin, Marshall A., 2002. "Managing The Corn Rootworm Variant: Empirical Results From An Indiana Farmer Survey," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19631, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sartwelle, James D., III & O'Brien, Daniel M. & Tierney, William I., Jr. & Eggers, Tim, 2000. "The Effect Of Personal And Farm Characteristics Upon Grain Marketing Practices," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(01), April.
- Kim, Seon-Ae & Westra, John V. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2006. "Factors Influencing the Adoption of Russian Varroa-Resistant Honey Bees," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35311, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Salaghe, Florina & Harris, Thomas R., 2015. "Nevada Ranchers Attitudes Toward the Trichomoniasis Vaccine," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205769, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.