Technological Diffusion in the Canadian Tool and Die Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2001. "Mexico : Technology, Wages and Employment, Volume 2. Technical Papers," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15433, The World Bank.
- Blyde, Juan & Kugler, Maurice & Stein, Ernesto, 2004. "Exporting vs. outsourcing by MNC subsidiaries: which determines FDI spillovers?," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0411, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Kugler, Maurice, 2000. "The diffusion of externalities from foreign direct investment: theory ahead of measurement," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 23, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Erol Taymaz, 1991.
"The Impact of Trade Unions on the Diffusion of Technology: The Case of NC Machine Tools,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 305-311, June.
- Taymaz, Erol, 1991. "The Impact of Trade Unions on the Diffusion of Technology: The Case of NC Machine Tools," Working Paper Series 295, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Zepeda, Lydia, 1990. "Predicting Bovine Somatotropin Use By California Dairy Farmers," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Wozniak, Gregory Dean, 1980. "The adoption decision: a human capital approach," ISU General Staff Papers 198001010800008144, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rahm, Michael Robert, 1980. "An economic analysis of the corn production efficiency of Iowa farm firms," ISU General Staff Papers 198001010800008119, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- H. G. P. Jansen, 1992. "Inter-Regional Variation In The Speed Of Adoption Of Modern Cereal Cultivars In India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 88-95.
- Bhattacharyya, Arunava & Harris, Thomas R. & Kvasnicka, William G. & Veserat, Gary M., 1997. "Factors Influencing Rates Of Adoption Of Trichomoniasis Vaccine By Nevada Range Cattle Producers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Swamidass, Paul M., 2003. "Modeling the adoption rates of manufacturing technology innovations by small US manufacturers: a longitudinal investigation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 351-366, March.
- World Bank, 2001. "Mexico : Technology, Wages and Employment, Volume 1. Main Document," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15432, The World Bank.
- Blomström, Magnus & Globerman, Steve & Kokko, Ari, 2000. "The Determinants of Host Country Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2350, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blackman, Allen, 1999. "The Economics of Technology Diffusion: Implications for Climate Policy in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers dp-99-42, Resources For the Future.
- Kaaria, Susan Kawira, 1990. "Economic potential of high oil oats," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000017620, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- No, Angela, 2008. "Cities and Growth: Knowledge Spillovers in the Adoption of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2008018e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Kuzyaeva, Anastasia & Didenko, Alexander, 2014. "Productivity Spillovers in the Russian Federation: The Case of Chemical Market," MPRA Paper 59349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Ghate, Chetan & Gopalakrishnan, Pawan, 2016.
"Factor income taxation, growth, and investment specific technological change,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 133-152.
- Monisankar Bishnu & Chetan Ghate & Pawan Gopalakrishnan, 2013. "Factor income taxation, growth, and investment specific technological change," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 13-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys, 2002. "Technology and firm performance in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2778, The World Bank.
- Aldieri, Luigi & Vinci, Concetto Paolo, 2015. "Industry Spillovers Effects on Productivity of Large International Firms," MPRA Paper 62429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez-Acevedo,Gladys C., 2002. "Determinants of technology adoption in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2780, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:57:y:1975:i:4:p:428-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .