Internet Usage By Farmers: Evidence From A National Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lazarus, William F. & Streeter, Deborah H. & Jofre-Giraudo, Eduardo, 1989. "Impact Of Management Information Systems On Dairy Farm Profitability," Staff Papers 14053, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Cincera, Michele, 1997. "Patents, R&D, and Technological Spillovers at the Firm Level: Some Evidence from Econometric Count Models for Panel Data," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 265-280, May-June.
- Daniel S. Putler & David Zilberman, 1988. "Computer Use in Agriculture: Evidence from Tulare County, California," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(4), pages 790-802.
- Merlin M. Hackbart & Donald A. Anderson, 1978. ""On Measuring Economic Diversification": Reply," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(1), pages 110-112.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batte, Marvin T. & Ernst, Stanley C., 2007.
"Net Gains from 'Net Purchases? Farmers' Preferences for Online and Local Input Purchases,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 36(1), April.
- Batte, Marvin T. & Ernst, Stan, 2007. "Net Gains from 'Net Purchases? Farmers’ Preferences for Online and Local Input Purchases," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 84-94, April.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:21940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .