Market Power, International CO2 Taxation and Oil Wealth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finn Roar Aune & Ann Christin Bøeng & Snorre Kverndokk & Lars Lindholt & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2017.
"Fuel Efficiency Improvements: Feedback Mechanisms and Distributional Effects in the Oil Market,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(1), pages 15-45, September.
- Finn Roar Aune & Ann Christin Bøeng & Snorre Kverndokk & Lars Lindholt & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2015. "Fuel Efficiency Improvements - Feedback Mechanisms and Distributional Effects in the Oil Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 5478, CESifo Group Munich.
- Finn Roar Aune & Ann Christin Bøeng & Snorre Kverndokk & Lars Lindholt & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2016. "Fuel efficiency improvements - feedback mechanisms and distributional effects in the oil market," Discussion Papers 839, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Grimsrud, Kristine & Lindholt, Lars & Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Storrøsten, Halvor Briseid, 2017.
"Oil consumption subsidy removal in OPEC and other Non-OECD countries: Oil market impacts and welfare effects,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 395-409.
- Finn Roar Aune & Kristine Grimsrud & Lars Lindholt & Knut Einar Rosendahl & Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2016. "Oil consumption subsidy removal in OPEC and other Non-OECD countries. Oil market impacts and welfare effects," Discussion Papers 846, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Snorre Kverndokk & Lars Lindholt & Knut Rosendahl, 2000.
"Stabilization of CO 2 concentrations: mitigation scenarios using the Petro model,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 3(2), pages 195-224, June.
- Snorre Kverndokk & Lars Lindholt & Knut Einar Rosendal, 2000. "Stabilisation of CO2 concentrations: Mitigation scenarios using the Petro model," Discussion Papers 267, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Nachtigall, Daniel, 2017. "Prices versus quantities: The impact of fracking on the choice of climate policy instruments in the presence of OPEC," Discussion Papers 2017/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2002. "Oil Exploration under Climate Treaties," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 493-516, November.
- Strand, Jon, 2013.
"Strategic climate policy with offsets and incomplete abatement: Carbon taxes versus cap-and-trade,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 202-218.
- Strand, Jon, 2011. "Strategic climate policy with offsets and incomplete abatement : carbon taxes versus cap-and-trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5675, The World Bank.
- Gjerde, Jon & Grepperud, Sverre & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1999.
"Optimal climate policy under the possibility of a catastrophe,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 289-317, August.
- Jon Gjerde & Sverre Grepperud & Snorre Kverndokk, 1998. "Optimal Climate Policy under the Possibility of a Catastrophe," Discussion Papers 209, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Daniel Nachtigall, 2017. "Prices versus Quantities: The Impact of Fracking on the Choice of Climate Policy Instruments in the Presence of OPEC," Working Papers 2017001, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Jon Strand, 2010. "Taxes versus Cap-and-Trade in Climate Policy when only some Fuel Importers Abate," CESifo Working Paper Series 3233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steffen Kallbekken & Jon Hovi, 2007. "The price of non-compliance with the Kyoto Protocol: The remarkable case of Norway," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Lars Lindholt, 1999. "Beyond Kyoto: CO2 permit prices and the markets for fossil fuels," Discussion Papers 258, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Wie, Jiegen & Wennlock, Magnus & Johansson, Daniel J.A. & Sterner, Thomas, 2011. "The Fossil Endgame: Strategic Oil Price Discrimination and Carbon Taxation," Discussion Papers dp-11-26, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1997v18-04-a02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.