Microeconomic Issues in the Transition to a Market Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Granick,David, 1987. "Job Rights in the Soviet Union," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521332958, April.
- Estrin, Saul & Jones, Derek C. & Svejnar, Jan, 1987. "The productivity effects of worker participation: Producer cooperatives in western economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 40-61, March.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1991. "Competitiveness and Industrial Restructuring in Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland," CEPR Discussion Papers 543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M Schaffer, 1991. "A Note in the Polish State-Owned Enterprise Sector in 1990," CEP Discussion Papers dp0036, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debra Moore Patterson, 1996. "Reform in Eastern Europe: A General Equilibrium Model with Distortions in Relative Prices and Factor Markets," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 457-472, May.
- John Bonin & Mark E. Schaffer, 1999. "Revisiting Hungary's Bankruptcy Episode," CERT Discussion Papers 9906, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Fardmanesh, Mohsen & Tan, Li, 2003. "Wage and price control policies in transition economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 173-200, February.
- AfDB AfDB, 1997. "Working Paper 35 - Privatization of Public Enterprises in Zambia: An Evaluation of the Policies, Procedures and Experiences," Working Paper Series 2173, African Development Bank.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:5:y:1999:i:1:p:24-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Debra Patterson, 1999. "An open-economy transition model," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 24-36, February.
- Anderson, John E., 2001. "Emerging Housing Markets in Moldova," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 419-428, September.
- Barbara Roberts & Steve Thompson, 2003. "Entry and Exit in a Transition Economy: The Case of Poland," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(3), pages 225-243, May.
- Elitsa R. Banalieva & Kimberly A. Eddleston & Thomas M. Zellweger, 2015. "When do family firms have an advantage in transitioning economies? Toward a dynamic institution-based view," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1358-1377, September.
- Christoph Bühler & Dirk Konietzka, 2008. "The transition from school to work in Russia during and after socialism: change or continuity?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2008-018, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- AfDB AfDB, 1997. "Working Paper 35 - Privatization of Public Enterprises in Zambia: An Evaluation of the Policies, Procedures and Experiences," Working Paper Series 2253, African Development Bank.
- Johnston, Richard S. & Zhang, Zhengkun, 1998. "A Contribution to the Theory of Price Regulations and Commodity Bundling with an Application to the Case of China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 142-149, March.
- Robert S. Chase, 1997. "Markets for Communist Human Capital: Returns to Education and Experience in the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Working Papers 770, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Wang, Qingbin, 1994. "Modeling China's household food demand in the transition toward a market economy," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011518, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Henry & Karl Voltaire, 1995. "Food marketing in transition in eastern and central Europe," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 273-280.
- Kan, Viktoriya, 2010. "Regional Determinants of New Firm Formation in a Transition Economy: The Case of Uzbekistan," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 490, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:5:y:1991:i:4:p:123-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.