Polish Agriculture in Transition: Does it Hurt to be Slapped by an Invisible Hand?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Karp, Larry & Stefanou, Spiro, 1992. "Polish Agriculture in Transition: Does it Hurt to be Slapped by an Invisible Hand?," CEPR Discussion Papers 622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grosfeld, Irena & Hare, Paul G, 1991.
"Privatization in Hungary, Poland and Czechoslovakia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grosfeld, I. & Hare, P., 1991. "Privatization in Hungary, Poland and Czechoslovakia," DELTA Working Papers 91-15, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 48-58, Spring.
- Katz, Michael L., 1989. "Vertical contractual relations," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 655-721 Elsevier.
- Stephen W. Salant & Sheldon Switzer & Robert J. Reynolds, 1983. "Losses From Horizontal Merger: The Effects of an Exogenous Change in Industry Structure on Cournot-Nash Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 185-199.
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "The Logic of Vertical Restraints," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 921-939, December.
- Michael A. Salinger, 1988. "Vertical Mergers and Market Foreclosure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(2), pages 345-356.
- Maskin, Eric S & Newbery, David M, 1990. "Disadvantageous Oil Tariffs and Dynamic Consistency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 143-156, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dicke, Hugo & Misala, Józef, 1993. "Polish agriculture and food processing industry: Facts and prospects," Kiel Working Papers 554, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsPolish agriculture; imperfect competition; government;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt1vt3c57h. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabrkus.html .