Privatization in Hungary, Poland and Czechoslovakia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Grosfeld, I. & Hare, P., 1991. "Privatization in Hungary, Poland and Czechoslovakia," DELTA Working Papers 91-15, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MARINI, Marco, 1996.
"Property Rights and Market : Employee Privatization as a Cooperative Bargaining Process,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1996023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marco, Marini, 1996. "Property Rights and Market: Employee Privatization as a Cooperative Bargaining Process," MPRA Paper 31870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marini, M., 1996. "Property rights and market: employee privatization as a cooperative bargaining process," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1252, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Karp, Larry & STEFANOU, SPIRO, 1991.
"Polish Agriculture in Transition: Does it Hurt to be Slapped by an Invisible Hand?,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt1vt3c57h, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry & Stefanou, Spiro, 1992. "Polish Agriculture in Transition: Does it Hurt to be Slapped by an Invisible Hand?," CEPR Discussion Papers 622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mike Wright & Judit Karsai & Zbigniew Dudzinski & Jan Morovic, 1999. "Transition and Active Investors: Venture Capital in Hungary, Poland and Slovakia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 27-46.
- Olivier LECLERCQ, 1996. "Les Entreprises Publiques Dans Le Processus De Transition En Europe Del' Est," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 235-266, June.
- Simon Johnson, 1994. "Private Business in Eastern Europe," NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring, pages 245-292 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul G. Hare, 1991. "Hungary: In Transition to a Market Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 195-201, Fall.
- R. Daviddi, 1994. "Privatisation in the transition to a market economy," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 399-429.
- Tardos, Márton, 1998.
"Sikeres-e a privatizáció?. Magyarországi tapasztalatok (1990-1997)
[Has privatization been successful?. Hungarian experiences 1990-1997]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 317-332.
- R. Daviddi, 1994. "Privatisation in the transition to a market economy," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 399-429.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:322116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gács, János & Karimov, Il'dar & Schneider, Christoph, 1992. "Small Scale Privatization in Eastern Europe and Russia from a Historical and Comparative Perspective," MPRA Paper 60799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions; Eastern Europe; Financial Institutions; Ownership; Privatization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .