Privatization in Hungary, Poland and Czechoslovakia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Grosfeld, I. & Hare, P., 1991. "Privatization in Hungary, Poland and Czechoslovakia," DELTA Working Papers 91-15, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MARINI, Marco, 1996.
"Property Rights and Market : Employee Privatization as a Cooperative Bargaining Process,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1996023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marco, Marini, 1996. "Property Rights and Market: Employee Privatization as a Cooperative Bargaining Process," MPRA Paper 31870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marini, M., 1996. "Property rights and market: employee privatization as a cooperative bargaining process," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1252, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Karp, Larry & STEFANOU, SPIRO, 1991.
"Polish Agriculture in Transition: Does it Hurt to be Slapped by an Invisible Hand?,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt1vt3c57h, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry & Stefanou, Spiro, 1992. "Polish Agriculture in Transition: Does it Hurt to be Slapped by an Invisible Hand?," CEPR Discussion Papers 622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mike Wright & Judit Karsai & Zbigniew Dudzinski & Jan Morovic, 1999. "Transition and Active Investors: Venture Capital in Hungary, Poland and Slovakia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 27-46.
- Olivier LECLERCQ, 1996. "Les Entreprises Publiques Dans Le Processus De Transition En Europe Del' Est," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 235-266, June.
- Simon Johnson, 1994. "Private Business in Eastern Europe," NBER Chapters,in: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring, pages 245-292 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul G. Hare, 1991. "Hungary: In Transition to a Market Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 195-201, Fall.
- R. Daviddi, 1994. "Privatisation in the transition to a market economy," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 399-429.
- Tardos, Márton, 1998.
"Sikeres-e a privatizáció?. Magyarországi tapasztalatok (1990-1997)
[Has privatization been successful?. Hungarian experiences 1990-1997]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 317-332.
- R. Daviddi, 1994. "Privatisation in the transition to a market economy," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 399-429.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:322116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gács, János & Karimov, Il'dar & Schneider, Christoph, 1992. "Small Scale Privatization in Eastern Europe and Russia from a Historical and Comparative Perspective," MPRA Paper 60799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karp, Larry & Stefanou, Spiro, 1991. "Polish Agriculture in Transition: Does it Hurt to be Slapped by an Invisible Hand?," CUDARE Working Papers 198594, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions; Eastern Europe; Financial Institutions; Ownership; Privatization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.