1997, Volume 25, Issue 9
- 1409-1420 External financing and balance of payments adjustment in developing countries: Getting a better policy mix
by Bird, Graham
- 1421-1430 Development and infinity
by Pretes, Michael
- 1431-1442 Mutual empowerment of state and peasantry: Grassroots democracy in rural China
by Wang, Xu
- 1443-1452 Tropics and economic development: An empirical investigation
by Ram, Rati
- 1453-1470 Export-oriented industrialization through primary processing?
by Owens, Trudy & Wood, Adrian
- 1471-1482 Microentrepreneurs and homeworkers: Convergent categories
by Prugl, Elisabeth & Tinker, Irene
- 1483-1503 Corporate/indigenous partnerships in economic development: The first nations in Canada
by Anderson, Robert B.
- 1505-1527 Food marketing and pricing policy in Eastern and Southern Africa: A survey
by Jayne, T. S. & Jones, Stephen
- 1529-1540 Communal property and land markets: Agricultural development policy in St. Lucia
by Dujon, Veronica
- 1541-1550 The private use of publicly funded industrial technologies in developing countries: Empirical tests for an industrial research institute in India
by Katrak, Homi
- 1551-1559 India's economic growth: A conundrum
by Khatkhate, Deena R.
1997, Volume 25, Issue 8
- 1183-1186 Editorial: Reforming the welfare state in postsocialist societies
by Kornai, Janos
- 1187-1203 The old theory of economic policy and the new institutionalism
by Eggertsson, Thrainn
- 1205-1223 Gender, development and urban social change: Women's community action in global cities
by Lind, Amy
- 1225-1241 Tomatoes, land and hearsay: Property and history in asante in the time of structural adjustment
by Berry, Sara
- 1243-1255 State formation and international aid: The emergence of the Palestinian authority
by Frisch, Hillel & Hofnung, Menachem
- 1257-1269 The Green Revolution and wheat genetic diversity: Some unfounded assumptions
by Smale, Melinda
- 1271-1281 The maturation and growth of infant industries: The case of Korea
by Lee, Jaymin
- 1299-1302 Gender and property rights: Overview
by Meinzen-Dick, Ruth S. & Brown, Lynn R. & Feldstein, Hilary Sims & Quisumbing, Agnes R.
- 1303-1315 Gender, property rights, and natural resources
by Meinzen-Dick, Ruth S. & Brown, Lynn R. & Feldstein, Hilary Sims & Quisumbing, Agnes R.
- 1317-1333 Impact of privatization on gender and property rights in Africa
by Lastarria-Cornhiel, Susana
- 1335-1349 Water: From basic need to commodity: A discussion on gender and water rights in the context of irrigation
by Zwarteveen, Margreet Z.
- 1351-1371 Women, men and trees: Gender, power and property in forest and agrarian landscapes
by Rocheleau, Dianne & Edmunds, David
1997, Volume 25, Issue 7
- 1003-1007 Editorial: Poverty -- are there holes in the consensus?
by Lipton, Michael
- 1009-1028 Leading the left to the right: Populist coalitions and economic reform
by Moore, Mick
- 1029-1043 The Emergence of local capacity: Lessons from Colombia
by Fiszbein, Ariel
- 1045-1061 Pace, sequencing and credibility of structural reforms
by Bhattacharya, Rina
- 1063-1080 Substituting for the state: Institutions and industrial development in eastern Nigeria
by Brautigam, Deborah
- 1081-1093 Microfinance in Africa: Is it either the problem or the solution?
by Buckley, Graeme
- 1095-1110 Growth and barriers to growth among Nairobi's small and medium-sized garment producers
by McCormick, Dorothy & Kinyanjui, Mary Njeri & Ongile, Grace
- 1111-1125 Fitting gender into development institutions
by Razavi, Shahra
- 1127-1140 The political economy of NGOs and information sharing
by Meyer, Carrie A.
- 1141-1149 Current poverty, structural adjustment, and drought in Zimbabwe
by Marquette, Catherine M.
- 1151-1163 Population growth and agriculture in poor countries: A review of theoretical issues and empirical evidence
by Cuffaro, Nadia
- 1165-1172 Socioeconomic stratification by wealth ranking: Is it valid?
by Adams, Alayne M. & Evans, Timothy G. & Mohammed, Rafi & Farnsworth, Jennifer
- 1173-1182 Liberalizing foreign investments by pension funds: Positive and normative aspects
by Reisen, Helmut
1997, Volume 25, Issue 6
- 831-840 Editorial: Development history and its implications for development theory
by Adelman, Irma & Morris, Cynthia Taft
- 841-865 A tale of two economies: Economic restructuring in post-socialist Poland
by Kennedy, Robert E.
- 867-881 Japanese colonialism and Korean development: A critique
by Haggard, Stephan & Kang, David & Moon, Chung-In
- 883-888 Japanese colonialism and Korean development: A reply
by Kohli, Atul
- 889-904 Open economies work better! did Africa's protectionist policies cause its marginalization in world trade?
by Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander
- 905-914 Net and total transition costs: The timing of economic reform
by Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser & Abud, Jairo
- 915-930 Structural adjustment policies, income distribution and poverty: A review of the jamaican experience
by Handa, Sudhanshu & King, Damien
- 931-945 Two aid hegemons: Japanese-US interaction and aid allocation to Latin America and the Caribbean
by Katada, Saori N.
- 963-975 AIDS and economic welfare in peasant agriculture: Case studies from Kagabiro village, Kagera region, Tanzania
by Tibaijuka, Anna Kajumulo
- 977-987 Household determinants of deforestation by amerindians in honduras
by Godoy, Ricardo & O'neill, Kathleen & Groff, Stephen & Kostishack, Peter & Cubas, Adoni & Demmer, Josephien & Mcsweeney, Kendra & Overman, Johannes & Wilkie, David & Brokaw, Nicholas & Martinez, Marques
- 989-1000 Forest management practices in the Bayano region of Panama: Cultural variations
by Simmons, Cynthia S.
1997, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 627-630 Editorial: Capacity for economic research and the changing policy environment in Africa
by Ndulu, Benno J.
- 631-638 Good and bad growth: The human development reports
by Ravallion, Martin
- 639-656 Bringing water markets down to earth: The political economy of water rights in Chile, 1976-1995
by Bauer, Carl J.
- 657-680 Strategic alliances in information technology and developing country firms: Recent evidence
by Vonortas, Nicholas S. & Safioleas, Stratos P.
- 681-694 India's industrial development: An interpretative survey
by Kaplinsky, Raphael
- 695-712 Technological development in a dual economy: Alternative policy levers for economic development
by Saeed, Khalid & Prankprakma, Ponthep
- 713-725 Gender again--views of female agricultural extension officers by smallholder farmers in Tanzania
by Due, Jean M. & Magayane, Flavianus & Temu, Anna A.
- 733-734 Introduction: Markets in sub-saharan Africa
by Fafchamps, Marcel
- 735-747 Using evidence of household income diversification to inform study of the rural nonfarm labor market in Africa
by Reardon, Thomas
- 749-762 Market power, firm performance and real wage growth in Zimbabwean manufacturing
by Velenchik, Ann D.
- 763-777 Food marketing liberalization and trader entry: Evidence from Madagascar
by Barrett, Christopher B.
- 779-794 Smallholder dairying under transactions costs in East Africa
by Staal, Steven & Delgado, Christopher & Nicholson, Charles
- 795-815 Trade credit in Zimbabwean manufacturing
by Fafchamps, Marcel
- 817-830 Informal financial markets under liberalization in four African countries
by Steel, William F. & Aryeetey, Ernest & Hettige, Hemamala & Nissanke, Machiko
1997, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 469-480 Editorial: Bringing production back in -- Understanding Government's economic role in late industrialization
by Amsden, Alice H.
- 481-495 Divergent cultures? When public organizations perform well in developing countries
by Grindle, Merilee S.
- 497-517 Social welfare reform in the context of economic-political liberalization: Latin American cases
by Mesa-Lago, Carmelo
- 519-535 Exchange rate-based stabilization in Latin America
by Nazmi, Nader
- 537-547 The implications of increasing economic openness for real wages in developing countries, 1973-1990
by Paus, Eva A. & Robinson, Michael D.
- 549-562 Indigenous land rights in sub-Saharan Africa: Appropriation, security and investment demand
by Sjaastad, Espen & Bromley, Daniel W.
- 563-575 The influence of women's changing roles and status in Bangladesh's fertility transition: Evidence from a study of credit programs and contraceptive use
by Schuler, Sidney Ruth & Hashemi, Syed Mesbahuddin & Riley, Ann P.
- 577-588 On the determinants of nutrition in Mozambique: The importance of age-specific effects
by Sahn, David E. & Alderman, Harold
- 589-611 A theory of remittances as an implicit family loan arrangement
by Poirine, Bernard
- 613-626 Estimating remittance functions for Pacific Island Migrants
by Brown, Richard P. C.
1997, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 293-295 Editorial: The golden age of the keynesian consensus -- the pendulum swings back
by Singer, H. W.
- 297-310 Alternative ways to fund the International Development Association (IDA)
by Sanford, Jonathan
- 311-327 Neoliberalism and income distribution in Latin America
by Baer, Werner & Maloney, William
- 329-348 Learning from social security reforms: Two different cases, Chile and Argentina
by De Mesa, Alberto Arenas & Bertranou, Fabio
- 349-358 Program success and management of integrated primary education in developing countries
by Jain, Pankaj S.
- 359-377 Acquisition of technological capability in development: A quantitative case study of Pakistan's capital goods sector
by Romijn, Henny
- 379-394 Entry versus success in the labor force: Young women's employment in Sri Lanka
by Malhotra, Anju & DeGraff, Deborah S.
- 395-407 Impacts of growth and structural change on CO2 emissions of developing countries
by Han, Xiaoli & Chatterjee, Lata
- 409-423 Investments in african agricultural research
by Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes & Beintema, Nienke M.
- 425-436 Agriculture under trade policy reform: A quantitative assessment for India
by Storm, Servaas
- 437-456 Producer cooperative resettlement projects in Zimbabwe: Lessons from a failed agricultural development strategy
by Akwabi-Ameyaw, Kofi
- 457-467 Some observations on power and property rights in the inland fisheries of Bangladesh
by Toufique, Kazi Ali
1997, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 145-152 Editorial: The revival of the liberal creed -- the IMF and the World Bank in a globalized economy
by Taylor, Lance
- 153-165 Technology choice and income distribution
by James, Jeffrey & Khan, Haider
- 167-178 Central-bank decapitalization in developing economies
by Beckerman, Paul
- 179-190 Does leadership matter in the economic reform process? Liberalization and governance in Sri Lanka, 1989-1993
by Dunham, David & Kelegam, Saman
- 191-198 Carbon intensity and economic development 1962-1991: A brief exploration of the environmental Kuznets curve
by Roberts, J. Timmons & Grimes, Peter E.
- 199-210 Policing the urban pumping race: Industrial groundwater overexploitation in Indonesia
by Braadbaart, Okke & Braadbaart, Frederick
- 211-225 Achieving balance in decentralization: A case study of education decentralization in Chile
by Parry, Taryn Rounds
- 227-238 Comparing contracts: An evaluation of contract farming schemes in Africa
by Porter, Gina & Phillips-Howard[malt], Kevin
- 239-253 Willingness to contribute labor and money to tsetse control: Application of contingent valuation in Busia District, Kenya
by Echessah, Protase N. & Swallow, Brent M. & Kamara, Damaris W. & Curry, John J.
- 255-266 When households run out of fuel: Responses of rural households to decreasing fuelwood availability, Ntcheu District, Malawi
by Brouwer, Inge D. & Hoorweg, Jan C. & van Liere, Marti J.
- 267-280 Why institutional credit agencies are reluctant to lend to the rural poor: A theoretical analysis of the Indian rural credit market
by Basu, Santonu
- 281-291 Effective protection and investment incentives in Egypt and Jordan during the transition to free trade With Europe
by Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon
1997, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-3 An introduction to a primer for reform-minded Presidents or Prime Ministers
by Streeten, Paul
- 5-22 Shifting fortunes: The political economy of financial liberalization in Nigeria
by Lewis, Peter & Stein, Howard
- 23-52 Gender, environment, and poverty interlinks: Regional variations and temporal shifts in rural India, 1971-1991
by Agarwal, Bina
- 53-65 The paths to rain forest destruction: Crossnational patterns of tropical deforestation, 1975-1990
by Rudel, Tom & Roper, Jill
- 67-91 Settler households and land-use patterns in the Amazon frontier: Farm-level evidence from Ecuador
by Pichon, Francisco J.
- 93-114 The frontiers of influence: NGO lobbying at the 1974 World Food Conference, the 1992 Earth Summit and beyond
by Van Rooy, Alison
- 115-126 Stakeholders, science and decision making for poverty-focused rural mechanization research and development
by Gass, Graham & Biggs, Stephen & Kelly, Aiden
- 127-143 Should the Kuznets effect be relied on to induce equalizing growth: Evidence from post-1950 development
by Bowman, Kirk S.
1996, Volume 24, Issue 12
- 1793-1809 Women's autonomy and its impact on fertility
by Abadian, Sousan
- 1811-1827 Women-headed households and household welfare: An empirical deconstruction for Uganda
by Appleton, Simon
- 1829-1840 Women "manufacture" economic spaces in Bethlehem
by Olmsted, Jennifer
- 1841-1857 Child survival in East Africa: The impact of preventive health care
by Brockerhoff, Martin & Derose, Laurie F.
- 1859-1877 The Triple C approach to local industrial policy
by Humphrey, John & Schmitz, Hubert
- 1879-1890 Mighty oaks from little acorns: Can microenterprise serve as the seedbed of industrialization?
by Grosh, Barbara & Somolekae, Gloria
- 1891-1904 Determinants of pollution abatement in developing countries: Evidence from South and Southeast Asia
by Hettige, Hemamala & Huq, Mainul & Pargal, Sheoli & Wheeler, David
- 1905-1914 A new look at the effects of export instability on investment and growth
by Dawe, David
- 1915-1923 Macroeconomic policy and output comovement: The formal and informal sectors in India
by Patel, Urjit R. & Srivastava, Pradeep
- 1925-1933 Expectative land rights, house consolidation and cemetery squatting: Some perspectives from Central Java
by Garr, Daniel J.
1996, Volume 24, Issue 11
- 1681-1693 Small fields, big money: Two successful programs in helping small farmers make the transition to high value-added crops
by Benziger, Vincent
- 1695-1709 Snails, southern hake and sustainability: Neoliberalism and natural resource exports in Chile
by Schurman, Rachel A.
- 1711-1723 Seeking guidelines for poverty reduction in rural Zambia
by Alwang, Jeffrey & Siegel, Paul B. & Jorgensen, Steen L.
- 1725-1736 Household fuelwood demand and supply in Nepal's tarai and mid-hills: Choice between cash outlays and labor opportunity
by Amacher, Gregory S. & Hyde, William F. & Kanel, Keshav R.
- 1737-1751 The urban informal sector in Central America: Household survey evidence
by Funkhouser, Edward
- 1753-1760 Borrowing from the IMF: The policy implications of recent empirical research
by Bird, Graham
- 1761-1776 Marketing the third world: The contradictions of portfolio investment in the global economy
by Grabel, Ilene
- 1777-1791 The Egyptian food subsidy system: Operation and effects on income distribution
by Ali, Sonia M. & Adams, Richard Jr
1996, Volume 24, Issue 10
- 1561-1578 After Samuelson?
by Stretton, Hugh
- 1579-1595 Male-female differences in agricultural productivity: Methodological issues and empirical evidence
by Quisumbing, Agnes R.
- 1597-1609 Testing among models of intrahousehold resource allocation
by Doss, Cheryl R.
- 1611-1619 The informal sector elephant
by Mead, Donald C. & Morrisson, Christian
- 1621-1639 Making civil society work, promoting democratic development: What can states and donors do?
by Hadenius, Axel & Uggla, Fredrik
- 1641-1657 Donor-initiated common pool resource institutions: The case of the Yanesha Forestry Cooperative
by Morrow, Christopher E. & Hull, Rebecca Watts
- 1659-1671 Empirics of crosscountry tax revenue comparisons
by Zee, Howell H.
- 1673-1680 Electoral price cycles in regulated industries
by Paiva, Claudio A. C.
1996, Volume 24, Issue 9
- 1393-1394 Editor's preface
by Brinkerhoff, Derick W.
- 1395-1401 Process perspectives on policy change: Highlighting implementation
by Brinkerhoff, Derick W.
- 1403-1415 Policy implementation: The organizational challenge
by Crosby, Benjamin L.
- 1417-1430 Integrating strategic management tasks into implementing agencies: From firefighting to prevention
by Kiggundu, Moses N.
- 1431-1439 Strategic thinking in international development: Using management tools to see the big picture
by Goldsmith, Arthur A.
- 1441-1451 Assessing policy implementation success: Observations from The Philippines
by Morton, Alice L.
- 1453-1466 Increasing private sector capacity for policy dialogue: The West African Enterprise Network
by Orsini, Deborah M. & Courcelle, Michel & Brinkerhoff, Derick W.
- 1467-1479 Participation, social capital, and intersectoral problem solving: African and Asian cases
by Brown, L. David & Ashman, Darcy
- 1481-1496 Gender policy in development assistance: Improving implementation results
by Snyder, Monteze & Berry, Fran & Mavima, Paul
- 1497-1510 Coordination issues in policy implementation networks: An illustration from Madagascar's Environmental Action Plan
by Brinkerhoff, Derick W.
- 1511-1525 Strategies for Achieving Health Financing Reform in Africa
by Leighton, Charlotte
- 1527-1537 Sustaining economic reform under political liberalization in Africa: Issues and implications
by Gordon, David F.
- 1539-1550 Strategic change through sensible projects
by Bryant, Coralie
- 1551-1559 Promoting policy reforms: The twilight of conditionality?
by Nelson, Joan M.
1996, Volume 24, Issue 8
- 1281-1299 Fiscal decentralization in Indonesia: A new approach to an old idea
by Smoke, Paul & Lewis, Blane D.
- 1301-1315 Improving the performance of small-scale irrigation systems: The effects of technological investments and governance structure on irrigation performance in Nepal
by Lam, Wai Fung
- 1317-1332 Deforestation, land use, and women's agricultural activities in the Ecuadorian Amazon
by Thapa, Keshari K. & Bilsborrow, Richard E. & Murphy, Laura
- 1333-1346 State credit programs and the peasantry under populist regimes: Lessons from the APRA experience in the Peruvian Amazon
by Coomes, Oliver T.
- 1347-1355 Magic and witchcraft: Implications for democratization and poverty-alleviating aid in Africa
by Kohnert, Dirk
- 1357-1372 Globalization: Emasculation or opportunity for educational planning?
by Riddell, Abby Rubin
- 1373-1378 Productivity of public and private investment in developing countries: A broad international perspective
by Ram, Rati
- 1379-1384 The growing gap between rich and poor countries: A proposed explanation
by Sheehey, Edmund J.
- 1385-1392 Human development as statistical artifact
by Luchters, Guido & Menkhoff, Lukas
1996, Volume 24, Issue 7
- 1133-1149 Level playing fields and laissez faire: Postliberal development strategy in inegalitarian agrarian economies
by Carter, Michael R. & Barham, Bradford L.
- 1151-1160 Economic growth and environmental degradation: The environmental Kuznets curve and sustainable development
by Stern, David I. & Common, Michael S. & Barbier, Edward B.
- 1161-1177 Organizations and intensifications: Campesino federations, rural livelihoods and agricultural technology in the Andes and Amazonia
by Bebbington, Anthony
- 1179-1191 The impact of structural adjustment and property rights conflicts on Nicaraguan Agrarian reform beneficiaries
by Jonakin, Jon
- 1193-1208 Shrimp aquaculture development and the environment: People, mangroves and fisheries on the Gulf of Fonseca, Honduras
by Dewalt, Billie R. & Vergne, Philippe & Hardin, Mark
- 1209-1221 Ethical development
by Qizilbash, Mozaffar
- 1223-1242 The Uruguay Round agreements: Impact on developing countries
by Safadi, Raed & Laird, Sam
- 1243-1266 Technology investment and growth in economic welfare
by Daniels, Peter L.
- 1267-1278 Trade reform and manufacturing performance in Malawi 1970-1991
by Mulaga, Geoffrey & Weiss, John
1996, Volume 24, Issue 6
- IN1-IN1 Introduction: Development strategies across the public-private divide
by Evans, Peter
- 961-973 Too close for comfort? the impact of official aid on nongovernmental organizations
by Edwards, Michael & Hulme, David
- 975-987 The significance of development economics
by Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider
- 989-1001 South Africa: Macroeconomic perspectives for the medium term
by Brixen, Peter & Tarp, Finn
- 1003-1013 Adjustment and income distribution in an agricultural economy: A general equilibrium analysis of Cameroon
by Benjamin, Nancy
- 1015-1031 Modeling determinants of poverty in Mauritania
by Coulombe, Harold & Mckay, Andrew
- 1039-1054 Institutional design of public agencies and coproduction: A study of irrigation associations in Taiwan
by Lam, Wai Fung
- 1055-1071 Social capital as a product of class mobilization and state intervention: Industrial workers in Kerala, India
by Heller, Patrick
- 1073-1087 Crossing the great divide: Coproduction, synergy, and development
by Ostrom, Elinor
- 1089-1103 How does civil society thicken? the political construction of social capital in rural Mexico
by Fox, Jonathan
- 1105-1117 The state and economic involution: Russia through a China lens
by Burawoy, Michael
- 1119-1132 Government action, social capital and development: Reviewing the evidence on synergy
by Evans, Peter
1996, Volume 24, Issue 5
- 793-806 Credit constraints, credit unions, and small-scale producers in Guatemala
by Barham, Bradford L. & Boucher, Stephen & Carter, Michael R.
- 807-820 International taxation: The trajectory of an idea from Lorimer to Brandt
by Frankman, Myron J.
- 821-829 Gender, markets and states: A selective review and research agenda
by Sen, Gita
- 831-844 Reducing the gender gap in an asian economy: How important is women's increasing work experience?
by Tam, Tony
- 845-855 National land cover mapping by remote sensing
by Haack, Barry & English, Richard
- 857-868 Household demand for improved solid waste management: A case study of Gujranwala, Pakistan
by Altaf, Mir Anjum & Deshazo, J. R.
- 869-885 Catching up in the postwar period: Puerto Rico as the fifth "Tiger"?
by Baumol, William J. & Wolff, Edward N.
- 887-900 Policy adjustments to the oil boom and their evaluation: The Dutch disease in Indonesia
by Usui, Norio
- 901-914 Agroclimatic shock, income inequality, and poverty: Evidence from Burkina Faso
by Reardon, Thomas & Taylor, J. Edward
- 915-928 Two-tier land tenure system and sustained economic growth in post-1978 rural China
by Dong, Xiao-Yuan
- 929-937 Estimating the level of protection: The implications of seasonal price fluctuations
by Shilpi, Forhad J.
- 939-951 Adjustment and economic performance under a fixed exchange rate: A comparative analysis of the CFA zone
by Elbadawi, Ibrahim & Majd, Nader
- 953-960 Bureaucrat, heal thyself! lessons from three administrative reforms
by Montgomery, John D.
1996, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 589-610 Education and the market: Which parts of the neoliberal solution are correct?
by Colclough, Christopher
- 611-633 Chaos and certainty in development
by Samoff, Joel
- 635-653 Rural credit programs and women's empowerment in Bangladesh
by Hashemi, Syed M. & Schuler, Sidney Ruth & Riley, Ann P.
- 655-672 Central-local relations in china during the reform era: The economic and institutional dimensions
by Huang, Yasheng
- 673-688 Intellectual property protection, market orientation and location of overseas R&D activities by multinational enterprises
by Kumar, Nagesh
- 689-696 Entrepreneurial human capital and the long-run survival of firms in India
by Nafziger, E. Wayne & Terrell, Dek
- 697-718 Modern varieties, productivity, and sustainability: Recent experience and emerging challenges
by Byerlee, Derek
- 719-747 Exchange rate, fiscal and agricultural policies in Africa: Does adjustment hurt the poor?
by Sahn, David E. & Dorosh, Paul & Younger, Stephen
- 749-764 The household and employment in small-scale nonfarm enterprises
by Melmed-Sanjak, Jolyne & Santiago, Carlos E.
- 765-771 Price Responsiveness, Efficiency, and the Impact of Structural Adjustment on Egyptian Crop Producers
by Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur
- 773-780 The Kuznets curve: A reassessment
by Jha, Sailesh K.
- 781-791 Mechanizing small-scale rice cultivation in an industrializing economy: The development of the power-tiller in prewar Japan
by Francks, Penelope