Rural Finance and Agricultural Technology Adoption in Ethiopia: Does the Institutional Design of Lending Organizations Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:6:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-018-0098-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0093-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:annpce:v:90:y:2019:i:1:p:187-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kibrom A. ABAY & Bethelhem KORU & Gashaw Tadesse ABATE & Guush BERHANE, 2019.
"How Should Rural Financial Cooperatives Be Best Organized? Evidence From Ethiopia,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(1), pages 187-215, March.
- Abay, Kibrom A. & Koru, Bethlehem & Abate, Gashaw T. & Berhane, Guush, 2017. "How should rural financial cooperatives be best organized? Evidence from Ethiopia," ESSP working papers 100, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:31:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1057_s41287-018-0180-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4407-:d:185436 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:199-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:143:y:2017:i:c:p:98-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2216-:d:120940 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shukkri AHMED & Craig MCINTOSH & Alexandros SARRIS, 2017. "The Impact of Commercial Rainfall Index Insurance: Experimental Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 4288, FERDI.
- Kibrom A. Abay & Guush Berhane & Garrick Blalock, 2018. "Locus of Control and Technology Adoption in Africa: Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers PMMA 2018-04, PEP-PMMA.
- Shukkri AHMED & Craig MCINTOSH & Alexandros SARRIS, 2017. "The Impact of Commercial Rainfall Index Insurance: Experimental Evidence from Ethiopia," Working Papers 4289, FERDI.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional finance; agricultural technology adoption; impact analysis; propensity score matching; Ethiopia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:84:y:2016:i:c:p:235-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.