Multilevel Geographies of Poverty in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anurag Narayan Banerjee & Nilanjan Banik & Jyoti Prasad Mukhopadhyay, 2015.
"The Dynamics of Income Growth and Poverty: Evidence from Districts in India,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 33(3), pages 293-312, May.
- Anurag Banerjee & Nilanjan Banik & Jyoti Prasad Mukhopadhyay, 2013. "The Dynamics of Income Growth and Poverty: Evidence from Districts in India," CEGAP Working Papers 2013_04, Durham University Business School.
- Planning Commission, 2013. "Press Note on Poverty Estimates, 2011-12," Working Papers id:5421, eSocialSciences.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001.
"Growth, Inequality and Poverty: Looking Beyond Averages,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1803-1815, November.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Growth, inequality, and poverty : looking beyond averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2558, The World Bank.
- Ramphul Ohlan, 2013. "Pattern of Regional Disparities in Socio-economic Development in India: District Level Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 841-873, December.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Figueira-Theodorakopoulou, Catarina, 2008.
"Infrastructure regulation and poverty reduction in developing countries: A review of the evidence and a research agenda,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 177-188, May.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Figueira-Theodorakopoulou, Catarina, 2005. "Infrastructure Regulation and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and a Research Agenda," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30608, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Alkire, Sabina & Seth, Suman, 2015.
"Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 93-108.
- Sabina Alkire and Suman Seth, 2013. "Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp060, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Mian, Atif, 2008. "The Big March: Migratory Flows after the Partition of India," Working Paper Series rwp08-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- W. J. Browne & S. V. Subramanian & K. Jones & H. Goldstein, 2005. "Variance partitioning in multilevel logistic models that exhibit overdispersion," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(3), pages 599-613.
- Kapur Mehta, Aasha & Shah, Amita, 2003. "Chronic Poverty in India: Incidence, Causes and Policies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 491-511, March.
- Michelle Baddeley & Kirsty McNay & Robert Cassen, 2006. "Divergence in India: Income differentials at the state level, 1970-97," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 1000-1022.
- S V Subramanian & Craig Duncan & Kelvyn Jones, 2001. "Multilevel perspectives on modeling census data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(3), pages 399-417, March.
- Montek S. Ahluwalia, 2002. "Economic Reforms in India Since 1991: Has Gradualism Worked?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 67-88, Summer.
- Richard Palmer-Jones & Kunal Sen, 2003. "What has luck got to do with it? A regional analysis of poverty and agricultural growth in rural India," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 1-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:137:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1602-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali, 2018.
"Household and Contextual Indicators of Poverty in Tunisia: A Multilevel Analysis,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 113-138, May.
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali, 2015. "Household and Contextual Indicators of Poverty in Tunisia: a Multilevel Analysis," Working Papers 968, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; India; multilevel; poverty; geography; mapping;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:87:y:2016:i:c:p:349-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .