Multilevel Geographies of Poverty in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anurag Narayan Banerjee & Nilanjan Banik & Jyoti Prasad Mukhopadhyay, 2015.
"The Dynamics of Income Growth and Poverty: Evidence from Districts in India,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 33(3), pages 293-312, May.
- Anurag Banerjee & Nilanjan Banik & Jyoti Prasad Mukhopadhyay, 2013. "The Dynamics of Income Growth and Poverty: Evidence from Districts in India," CEGAP Working Papers 2013_04, Durham University Business School.
- W. J. Browne & S. V. Subramanian & K. Jones & H. Goldstein, 2005. "Variance partitioning in multilevel logistic models that exhibit overdispersion," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(3), pages 599-613.
- Alkire, Sabina & Seth, Suman, 2015.
"Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 93-108.
- Sabina Alkire and Suman Seth, 2013. "Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp060, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Kapur Mehta, Aasha & Shah, Amita, 2003. "Chronic Poverty in India: Incidence, Causes and Policies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 491-511, March.
- Planning Commission, 2013. "Press Note on Poverty Estimates, 2011-12," Working Papers id:5421, eSocialSciences.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001.
"Growth, Inequality and Poverty: Looking Beyond Averages,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1803-1815, November.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2001. "Growth, inequality, and poverty : looking beyond averages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2558, The World Bank.
- Michelle Baddeley & Kirsty McNay & Robert Cassen, 2006. "Divergence in India: Income differentials at the state level, 1970-97," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 1000-1022.
- Ramphul Ohlan, 2013. "Pattern of Regional Disparities in Socio-economic Development in India: District Level Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 841-873, December.
- S V Subramanian & Craig Duncan & Kelvyn Jones, 2001. "Multilevel perspectives on modeling census data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(3), pages 399-417, March.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Figueira-Theodorakopoulou, Catarina, 2008.
"Infrastructure regulation and poverty reduction in developing countries: A review of the evidence and a research agenda,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 177-188, May.
- Parker, David & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Figueira-Theodorakopoulou, Catarina, 2005. "Infrastructure Regulation and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries: A Review of the Evidence and a Research Agenda," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30608, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Montek S. Ahluwalia, 2002. "Economic Reforms in India Since 1991: Has Gradualism Worked?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 67-88, Summer.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Mian, Atif, 2008. "The Big March: Migratory Flows after the Partition of India," Working Paper Series rwp08-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Richard Palmer-Jones & Kunal Sen, 2003. "What has luck got to do with it? A regional analysis of poverty and agricultural growth in rural India," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 1-31.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:137:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1602-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:soinre:v:140:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1751-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali, 2018.
"Household and Contextual Indicators of Poverty in Tunisia: A Multilevel Analysis,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 113-138, May.
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali, 2015. "Household and Contextual Indicators of Poverty in Tunisia: a Multilevel Analysis," Working Papers 968, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; India; multilevel; poverty; geography; mapping;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:87:y:2016:i:c:p:349-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.