Explaining Aid Project and Program Success: Findings from Asian Development Bank Interventions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kosack, Stephen, 2003. "Effective Aid: How Democracy Allows Development Aid to Improve the Quality of Life," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Mark McGillivray & Simon Feeny & Niels Hermes & Robert Lensink, 2006. "Controversies over the impact of development aid: it works; it doesn't; it can, but that depends …," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 1031-1050.
- Simon Feeny & Mark McGillivray, 2011. "Scaling‐up Foreign Aid: Will the ‘Big Push’ Work?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 54-73, January.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2015.
"Assessing Foreign Aid’s Long-Run Contribution to Growth and Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 6-18.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2013. "Assessing Foreign Aid's Long-Run Contribution to Growth in Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Brambor, Thomas & Clark, William Roberts & Golder, Matt, 2006. "Understanding Interaction Models: Improving Empirical Analyses," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 63-82, December.
- Chauvet, Lisa & Collier, Paul & Duponchel, Marguerite, 2010. "What explains aid project success in post-conflict situations ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5418, The World Bank.
- Wane, Waly, 2004. "The quality of foreign aid : country selectivity or donors incentives?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3325, The World Bank.
- Finn Tarp, 2006. "Aid and Development," Discussion Papers 06-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus & Squire, Lyn & Basu, Swati, 1998. "Does Economic Analysis Improve the Quality of Foreign Assistance?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 12(3), pages 385-418, September.
- Andy Sumner, 2010. "Global Poverty and the New Bottom Billion: What if Three-quarters of the World?s Poor Live in Middle-income Countries?," Working Papers 74, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2000.
"Supervision and performance: the case of World Bank projects,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 233-259, June.
- Kilby, C., 1995. "Supervision and Performance : The Case of World Bank Projects," Discussion Paper 1995-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lof, Matthijs & Mekasha, Tseday Jemaneh & Tarp, Finn, 2015. "Aid and Income: Another Time-series Perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 19-30.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2013.
"Good countries or good projects? Macro and micro correlates of World Bank project performance,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 288-302.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2011. "Good countries or good projects ? macro and micro correlates of World Bank project performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5646, The World Bank.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2011.
"What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1981-1994.
- Christopher Kilby, 2010. "What Determines the Size of Aid Projects?," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 10, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2006. "Aid and Development: The Mozambican Case," Discussion Papers 06-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- ., 2006. "HIV/AIDS and Development," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Development Studies, chapter 48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Feeny, Simon & de Silva, Ashton, 2012. "Measuring absorptive capacity constraints to foreign aid," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 725-733.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign aid; project and program effectiveness; Asia-Pacific;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:329-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.