International Review of Economics & Finance
2008, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 258-268 Inter-broker trades and return performance on the Toronto stock exchange
by Nemiroff, Howard B. & Zhang, Zhaohui & Escobar, Victor A.
- 269-278 Nonstationarity in real exchange rates using unit root tests with a level shift at unknown time
by Assaf, Ata
- 279-291 Do macroeconomic variables matter for pricing default risk?
by Yan, Alice Xie & Shi, Jian & Wu, Chunchi
- 292-305 Financial system structure and economic growth: Structure matters
by Ergungor, O. Emre
- 306-318 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions using ADRs as consideration
by Owers, James E. & Lin, Bing-Xuan & Rogers, Ronald C.
- 319-332 Strategic trading when some investors receive information before others
by Vo, Minh T.
- 333-338 Growth may be good for the poor, but decline is disastrous: On the non-robustness of the Dollar-Kraay result
by Ashley, Richard
- 340-341 An introduction to the structural econometrics of auction data
by Emery, J.C. Herbert
- 342-342 Measuring the restrictiveness of international trade policy, James E. Anderson and J. Peter Neary
by Falvey, Rod
- 343-344 Living standards and the wealth of nations: Successes and failures in real convergence
by Hare, Paul G.
2008, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-12 On the inflation-uncertainty hypothesis in Jordan, Philippines and Turkey: A long memory approach
by Abidin Ozdemir, Zeynel & Fisunoglu, Mahir
- 13-32 Informed trading, noise trading and the cost of equity
by Gregoire, Philippe & Huang, Hui
- 33-44 Exchange-rate volatility in Latin America and its impact on foreign trade
by Arize, Augustine C. & Osang, Thomas & Slottje, Daniel J.
- 45-55 Strategic trading against retail investors with loss-aversion
by Nam, Jouahn & Wang, Jun & Zhang, Ge
- 56-65 Symmetry, proportionality and the purchasing power parity: Evidence from panel cointegration tests
by Cerrato, Mario & Sarantis, Nicholas
- 66-84 Substituting a substitute currency
by Heimonen, Kari
- 85-102 Central banks and ambiguity
by Spanjers, Willy
- 103-112 Key international trade theorems and large shocks
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 113-126 Heterogeneity, adverse selection and valuation with endogenous labor supply
by Bianconi, Marcelo
- 127-137 Competition, technology, and trade in oligopolistic industries
by Yomogida, Morihiro
- 138-149 Firm performance, asset acquisition and the method of controlling rights transfer: Evidence from the Chinese market
by Bai, Yunxia & Chen, Shaw K. & Lin, Bing-Xuan & Wu, Liansheng
- 150-158 Is there a tradeoff between average patent pendency and examination errors?
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 159-176 Bank lending, credit shocks, and the transmission of Canadian monetary policy
by Atta-Mensah, Joseph & Dib, Ali
2007, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 459-470 Operational and financial hedging for exporting firms
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 471-477 Trade liberalization, foreign ownership, and the environment in a small open economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S.H.
- 478-487 Market power in input purchase and trade
by Devadoss, Stephen
- 488-502 A comparison of variance ratio tests of random walk: A case of Asian emerging stock markets
by Hoque, Hafiz A.A.B. & Kim, Jae H. & Pyun, Chong Soo
- 503-520 Dynamic linkages between exchange rates and stock prices: Evidence from East Asian markets
by Pan, Ming-Shiun & Fok, Robert Chi-Wing & Liu, Y. Angela
- 521-527 To outsource or not to outsource in an integrated world
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 528-542 Growth dynamics in a model of endogenous time preference
by Sarkar, Jayanta
- 543-562 Sustaining multilateral cooperation among asymmetric countries: Does MFN help?
by Saggi, Kamal & Sengul, Faruk & Yildiz, Halis Murat
- 563-577 Exchange rate exposure, foreign currency derivatives and the introduction of the euro: French evidence
by Nguyen, Hoa & Faff, Robert & Marshall, Andrew
- 578-591 Strategic use of futures and options by commodity processors
by Bullock, David W. & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L.
- 592-603 Economic liberalization and wage inequality in the presence of labour market imperfection
by Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi
- 604-605 Daniel Cohen, Globalization and Its Enemies, MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts (2006) ISBN 0-262-03350-X 192 pp., $25.00
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 605-606 Economic Turbulence: Is a Volatile Economy Good for America?
by Gramlich, Edward M.
2007, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 306-331 Market structure and insider trading
by Daher, Wassim & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 332-346 Extreme observations and non-normality in ARCH and GARCH
by Bali, Rakesh & Guirguis, Hany
- 347-356 North-South trade and income inequality
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 357-368 Shock and volatility transmission in the oil, US and Gulf equity markets
by Malik, Farooq & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 369-382 A cost-based analysis of scale economies in the French auto industry
by Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B.
- 383-399 Analyst earnings forecast revisions and the persistence of antidumping relief
by Basyah, Mohammad & Hartigan, James C.
- 400-415 The determinants of capital structure in transitional economies
by Delcoure, Natalya
- 416-428 China financial research: A review and synthesis
by Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Thapa, Samanta
- 429-443 Earnings management behaviors under different economic environments: Evidence from Japanese banks
by Agarwal, Sumit & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin & Ghon Rhee, S.
- 444-453 Was the Argentine corralito an efficient measure?: A note
by Samartin, Margarita & Cardone, Clara & Bustamante, Rodrigo
- 454-455 The Central and Eastern European Countries and the European Union. Edited by: Michael Artis, Anindya Banerjee, and Massimiliano Marcellino
by Kandil, M.
- 455-457 Paul De Grauwe and Marianna Grimaldi, The exchange rate in a behavioral finance framework, Princeton University Press (2006)
by Hommes, Cars
2007, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 153-160 Trade theory and the role of time zones
by Marjit, Sugata
- 161-168 Synthetic money
by Hovanov, Nikolai V. & Kolari, James W. & Sokolov, Mikhail V.
- 169-185 Mean-semivariance behavior: Downside risk and capital asset pricing
by Estrada, Javier
- 186-201 Sovereign bond markets with political risk and moral hazard
by Dylan McGee, Christopher
- 202-222 Market power and exchange rate pass-through
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Kosma, Theodora S.
- 223-236 Exchange rate pass-through in the U.S. automobile market: A cointegration approach
by Banik, Nilanjan & Biswas, Basudeb
- 237-254 Exchange rates, exchange risk, and Asian export revenue
by Fang, WenShwo & Lai, YiHao & Thompson, Henry
- 255-271 Reassessing the evidence of an emerging yen block in North and Southeast Asia
by Kearney, Colm & Muckley, Cal
- 272-286 Asymmetric volatility of stock returns during the Asian crisis: Evidence from Indonesia
by Leeves, Gareth
- 287-299 Empirical factor abundance with many factors and countries
by Kang, Myeongjoo & Malki, Mostafa & Rassekh, Farhad & Thompson, Henry
- 300-302 Paul De Grauwe and Marianna Grimaldi, The exchange rate in a behavioral finance framework, Princeton University Press (2006)
by Hommes, Cars
- 302-303 Globalization and Its Enemies
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
2007, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-14 Optimum tariffs and patent length in a model of North-South technology transfer
by Vishwasrao, Sharmila & Gupta, Srabana & Benchekroun, Hassan
- 15-36 An inventory of simple monetary policy rules in a New Keynesian macroeconomic model
by Lubik, Thomas A. & Marzo, Massimiliano
- 37-59 A risk-based rationale for two-way capital flows: Why do capital flights and inward foreign direct investments co-exist?
by Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H.
- 60-77 Liquidity risk and bank portfolio allocation
by Franck, Raphael & Krausz, Miriam
- 78-100 Monetary policy transmission under different banking structures: The role of capital and heterogeneity
by Baglioni, Angelo
- 101-112 Fiscal, monetary policy and the conditional risk premium in short-term interest rate differentials: an application of Tobin's portfolio theory
by Flavin, Thomas J. & Limosani, Michele G.
- 113-129 Are international value premiums driven by the same set of fundamentals?
by Black, Angela J. & Fraser, Patricia & McMillan, David G.
- 130-138 Preferential trade and mis-invoicing: Some analytical implications
by Biswas, Amit K. & Marjit, Sugata
- 139-148 The value of information about central bankers' preferences
by Patron, Hilde
- 149-150 The macroeconomics of fiscal policy
by Seidman, Laurence
2006, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 399-416 International interdependence and the welfare effects of monetary policy
by Berger, Wolfram
- 417-442 Spillover effects and conditional dependence
by Ane, Thierry & Labidi, Chiraz
- 443-462 Does input sector liberalization promote quality innovation and exports?
by Bandyopadhyay, Swapnendu & Acharyya, Rajat
- 463-486 Variation in the effects of government spending shocks with methods of financing: Evidence from the U.S
by Kandil, Magda
- 487-504 The effects of monetary policy changes on market interest rates in Greece: An event study approach
by Kaketsis, Asimakis & Sarantis, Nicholas
- 505-524 The household preference structure and pricing-to-market in the New Open Economy Macroeconomics models
by Zhang, Yanchun
- 525-542 Regional consumption dynamics and risk sharing in Italy
by Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Fanelli, Luca & Gardini, Attilio
- 543-545 W. Enders and T. Sandler, The political economy of terrorism, Cambridge University Press, New York (2006)
by Anderton, Charles H.
2006, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 263-275 Investment and deposit contracts under costly intermediation and aggregate volatility
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua
- 276-293 The effect of derivative trading on the underlying markets: Evidence from Canadian instalment receipts trading
by Charupat, Narat
- 294-315 Removing foreign direct investment's exchange rate risk in developing economies: the case for a foreign exchange custodian board
by Yip, Paul S.L. & Yao, S.T.
- 316-323 A note on nonlinear dynamics in the Spanish term structure of interest rates
by Esteve, Vicente
- 324-345 An enhanced implied tree model for option pricing: A study on Hong Kong property stock options
by Hui, Eddie Chi-man
- 346-363 Local content requirement on foreign direct investment under exchange rate volatility
by Lahiri, Sajal & Mesa, Fernando
- 364-382 Has the Asian crisis changed the role of foreign investors in emerging equity markets: Taiwan's experience
by Lin, Anchor Y.
- 383-397 Effect of subsidy and entry into the informal sector with interlinkage
by Roy, Malabika
2006, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 141-150 Lender's risk incentive and debt concession
by Isagawa, Nobuyuki
- 151-163 An empirical analysis of margin debt
by Domian, Dale L. & Racine, Marie D.
- 164-183 Nonlinear adjustment in the forward premium: evidence from a threshold unit root test
by Sekioua, Sofiane H.
- 184-201 Foreign debt and financial hedging: Evidence from Australia
by Nguyen, Hoa & Faff, Robert
- 202-211 The optimal pricing of computer software and other products with high switching costs
by Ahtiala, Pekka
- 212-227 Exchange-rate systems and interest-rate behaviour: The experience of Hong Kong and Singapore
by Tse, Y.K. & Yip, Paul S.L.
- 228-240 Can openness be an engine of sustained high growth rates and inflation?: Evidence from Japan and Korea
by Jin, Jang C.
- 241-259 The impact of federal funds target changes on interest rate volatility
by Lee, Jim
- 260-262 A note on beneficial emigration
by Lien, Donald
2006, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-14 Strategic noise traders and liquidity pressure with a physically deliverable futures contract
by Capuano, Christian
- 15-29 A survey on physical delivery versus cash settlement in futures contracts
by Lien, Donald & Tse, Yiu Kuen
- 30-51 On derivatives and information costs
by Bellalah, Mondher
- 52-71 An empirical comparison of implied tree models for KOSPI 200 index options
by Kim, In Joon & Park, Gun Youb
- 72-86 The effects of abandonment options on operating leverage and forward hedging
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 87-96 On the martingale property of economic and financial instruments
by Firoozi, Fathali
- 97-119 Long-run abnormal performance following convertible preference share and convertible bond issues: New evidence from the United Kingdom
by Abhyankar, Abhay & Ho, Keng-Yu
- 120-135 A reexamination of fractional integrating dynamics in foreign currency markets
by Jin, Hyun J. & Elder, John & Koo, Won W.
- 136-140 Ross Cressman, Evolutionary Dynamics and Extensive Form Games, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2003)
by Sandholm, William H.
2005, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 393-413 On the coexistence of different licensing schemes
by Sen, Debapriya
- 415-425 Effects of electronic trading on the Hang Seng Index futures market
by Fung, Joseph K.W. & Lien, Donald & Tse, Yiuman & Tse, Yiu Kuen
- 427-437 Variable labour supply, specialisation-based external economies, and capital inflow
by Anwar, Sajid
- 439-453 Price limits on a call auction market: Evidence from the Warsaw Stock Exchange
by Henke, Harald & Voronkova, Svitlana
- 455-468 Analysis of price competition and strategic implications for heterogeneous market structure
by Chun, Se-Hak & Kim, Jae-Cheol
- 469-486 Two centuries of bull and bear market cycles
by Gonzalez, Liliana & Powell, John G. & Shi, Jing & Wilson, Antony
- 487-494 A theoretical perspective on managed rangelands and irreversible states
by Rohlin, Shawn M. & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 495-497 Book review
by Subramanian, S.
- 498-500 Helge Berger and Thomas Moutos, Editors, Managing European Union enlargement, MIT-Press, Cambridge (MA) (2004) ISBN 0-262-02561-2 313 pages, $ 38
by Hefeker, Carsten
2005, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 233-235 Outsourcing and fragmentation: Blessing or threat?
by Kierzkowski, Henryk
- 237-258 Globalization, globalisation: Trade, technology, and wages
by Ethier, Wilfred J.
- 259-271 A trade theorist's take on skilled-labor outsourcing
by Deardorff, Alan V.
- 273-295 Fragmented trade and manufacturing services--Examples for a non-convex general equilibrium
by Wan, Henry Jr.
- 297-304 Outsourcing and technology spillovers
by Long, Ngo Van
- 305-316 What does evidence tell us about fragmentation and outsourcing?
by Jones, Ronald & Kierzkowski, Henryk & Lurong, Chen
- 317-348 Two-dimensional fragmentation in East Asia: Conceptual framework and empirics
by Kimura, Fukunari & Ando, Mitsuyo
- 349-363 Labor market effects of outsourcing under industrial interdependence
by Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter
- 365-376 Labour demand effects of international outsourcing: Evidence from plant-level data
by Gorg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife
- 377-390 Production disintegration and integration of Central Europe into global markets
by Kaminski, Bartlomiej & Ng, Francis
2005, Volume 14, Issue 2
- 105-114 Immigration vs. outsourcing: Effects on labor markets
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 115-128 Financial e-commerce under capital regulation and deposit insurance
by Lin, Jyh-Horng & Jou, Rosemary
- 129-147 Money, interest, and prices: Some international evidence
by Kandil, Magda
- 149-168 An ergodic theory of venture capital solicitation
by Mantell, Edmund H.
- 169-180 The productivity-wage gap and the recent stock price increase: An analysis
by Rashed, Jamal A. & Samanta, Subarna K.
- 181-201 A cointegration approach to the lead-lag effect among size-sorted equity portfolios
by Kanas, Angelos & Kouretas, Georgios P.
- 203-212 FTAA and Colombia: Income redistribution across labor groups
by Thompson, Henry & Toledo, Hugo
- 213-226 Sources of exchange-rate volatility: Impulses or propagation?
by Karras, Georgios & Lee, Jin Man & Stokes, Houston
- 227-228 J.E. Stiglitz, Globalization and its discontents, W.W. Norton and Company, New York, USA (2002) 282 pages
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 229-231 Review on Stiglitz and Greenwald's "Towards a new paradigm for monetary economics"
by Ni, Shawn
2005, Volume 14, Issue 1
- 1-15 A model of monetary unification under asymmetric information
by Kobayashi, Teruyoshi
- 17-25 Does the forward premium anomaly depend on the sample period used or on the sign of the premium?
by Zhou, Su & Kutan, Ali M.
- 27-39 The effects of Japanese foreign exchange market interventions on the yen/U.S. dollar exchange rate volatility
by Frenkel, Michael & Pierdzioch, Christian & Stadtmann, Georg
- 41-55 Extreme value theory and extremely large electricity price changes
by Bystrom, Hans N. E.
- 57-80 Inflation-rate volatility and money demand: Evidence from less developed countries
by Arize, A. C. & Malindretos, John & Grivoyannis, Elias C.
- 81-103 Asset pricing and systematic liquidity risk: An empirical investigation of the Spanish stock market
by Martinez, Miguel A. & Nieto, Belen & Rubio, Gonzalo & Tapia, Mikel
2004, Volume 13, Issue 4
- 363-369 Monetary policy and the credit channel in an open economy
by Ramirez, Carlos D.
- 371-385 The hedging effectiveness of constant and time-varying hedge ratios using three Pacific Basin stock futures
by Choudhry, Taufiq
- 387-405 Asian real interest rates, nonlinear dynamics, and international parity
by Holmes, Mark J. & Maghrebi, Nabil
- 407-426 Some evidence in the trading and pricing of equity LEAPS
by Guo, Weiyu
- 427-453 Relationships among U.S. oil prices and oil industry equity indices
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Dibooglu, Sel & Aleisa, Eisa
- 455-474 Market segmentation and information values of earnings announcements: Some empirical evidence from an event study on the Chinese stock market
by Gao, Y. & Tse, Y. K.
2004, Volume 13, Issue 3
- 229-231 Aid allocations and development financing introduction
by Odedokun, M.
- 233-244 Trends in the volume and allocation of official flows from donor countries
by White, Howard
- 245-251 Aid allocation and the transfer paradox in small open economies
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 253-274 Bilateral donors' aid allocation decisions--a three-dimensional panel analysis
by Berthelemy, Jean-Claude & Tichit, Ariane
- 275-292 Descriptive and prescriptive analyses of aid allocation: Approaches, issues, and consequences
by McGillivray, Mark
- 293-309 Aid effort and its determinants
by Round, Jeffery I. & Odedokun, Matthew
- 311-323 Strategic interaction and donor policy determination
by Murshed, S. Mansoob
- 325-340 Additionality of debt relief and debt forgiveness, and implications for future volumes of official assistance
by Ndikumana, Leonce
- 341-361 Bankruptcy proceedings for sovereign state insolvency and their effect on capital flows
by Thomas, Jonathan P.
2004, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 115-140 Loan financing, bankruptcy, and optimal supply
by Hauenschild, Nils & Stahlecker, Peter
- 141-166 Dynamic asset allocation under mean-reverting returns, stochastic interest rates, and inflation uncertainty: Are popular recommendations consistent with rational behavior?
by Munk, Claus & Sorensen, Carsten & Nygaard Vinther, Tina
- 167-185 The determinants of stock returns in a small open economy
by Cauchie, Severine & Hoesli, Martin & Isakov, Dusan
- 187-199 Inflation changes, yield spreads, and threshold effects
by Tkacz, Greg
- 201-215 The impact of export share requirements under production uncertainty
by Ingene, Charles A. & Yu, Eden S. H. & Chao, Chi-Chur
- 217-228 On structural shifts and stationarity of the ex ante real interest rate
by Lai, Kon S.
2004, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-18 Committing and reneging: A dynamic model of policy regimes
by Haubrich, Joseph G. & Ritter, Joseph A.
- 19-41 Price rounding and bid-ask spreads before and after the decimalization
by He, Yan & Wu, Chunchi
- 43-55 Inefficiency of bilateral bargaining in interbank markets
by Mallick, Indrajit
- 57-73 Tick size and the returns to providing liquidity
by MacKinnon, Greg & Nemiroff, Howard
- 75-85 Capital investment timing and convertible debt financing
by Korkeamaki, Timo & Moore, William T.
- 87-114 Credit rationing and firms' investment and production decisions
by Kumar Das, Pranab
2003, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 417-435 Growth accounting in the open economy: international comparisons
by Kohli, Ulrich
- 437-449 Transaction versus economic exposure: which has greater cash flow consequences?
by Martin, Anna D. & Mauer, Laurence J.
- 451-465 The Fisher effect: new evidence and implications
by Fahmy, Yasser A. F. & Kandil, Magda
- 467-480 The cost of racially equal approval rates in mortgage lending
by Brown, Christopher L. & Simpson, W. Gary
- 495-512 Contract settlement specification and price discovery: Empirical evidence in Australia individual share futures market
by Lien, Donald & Yang, Li
- 513-516 Joint outputs and real wage rates
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 517-524 A note on the stability of real interest rates in Australia
by Felmingham, Bruce & Mansfield, Peter
- 525-529 An Introduction to High-Frequency Finance: Michael M. Dacorogna, Ramazan Gencay, Ulrich Muller, Richard B. Olsen, and Olivier V. Pictet. San Diego, CA: Academic Press, 2001. 383 pp., $79.95, ISBN: 0-12-279671-3
by Terzi, Andrea
2003, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 283-303 Nonlinear aspects of capital market integration and real interest rate equalization
by Mancuso, Anthony J. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Grennes, Thomas J.
- 305-326 Tests of regime-switching CAPM under price limits
by Huang, Ho-Chuan (River)
- 327-344 An empirical investigation of price and exchange rate bubbles during the interwar European hyperinflations
by Chan, Hing Lin & Lee, Shu Kam & Woo, Kai-Yin
- 345-367 U.S. stock prices and macroeconomic fundamentals
by Black, Angela & Fraser, Patricia & Groenewold, Nicolaas
- 369-383 Substitution between wages and on-the-job training in an optimal labor contract
by Ying Wu
- 385-397 Periodically collapsing bubbles in the US stock market?
by Bohl, Martin T.
- 399-415 Transaction costs, arbitrage, and volatility spillover: a note
by Arago, V. & Corredor, P. & Santamaria, R.
2003, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 149-169 A theory of the spatial distribution of foreign direct investment
by Chakrabarti, Avik
- 171-186 An explanation of the volatility disparity between the domestic and foreign shares in the Chinese stock markets
by He, Yan & Wu, Chunchi & Chen, Yea-Mow
- 187-206 Re-examination of the predictability of economic activity using the yield spread: a nonlinear approach
by Venetis, Ioannis A. & Paya, Ivan & Peel, David A.
- 207-235 Calculation and comparison of delta-neutral and multiple-Greek dynamic hedge returns inclusive of market frictions
by Meyer, Thomas O.
- 237-245 International involuntary lending and contingent default threat
by Oladi, Reza
- 247-273 Bank moral hazard and the introduction of official deposit insurance in Canada
by Gueyie, Jean-Pierre & Lai, Van Son
- 275-281 Duopoly quotas and relative import quality
by Beard, T. Randolph & Thompson, Henry
2003, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-24 Private information, growth, and asset prices with stochastic disturbances
by Bianconi, Marcelo
- 25-44 Downside risk for short and long hedgers
by Demirer, Riza & Lien, Donald
- 45-67 Inflation, financial development, and economic growth
by Hung, Fu-Sheng
- 69-87 Risk-adjusted, ex ante, optimal technical trading rules in equity markets
by Neely, Christopher J.
- 89-110 Market efficiency, purchasing power parity, and the official and parallel markets for foreign currency in Latin America
by Diamandis, Panayiotis F.
- 111-143 Has 1997 Asian crisis increased information flows between international markets
by Climent, Francisco & Meneu, Vicente
- 145-147 Institutional Investors: By E. Philip Davis and Benn Steil, 2001, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, ISBN 0262041928
by Lamb, Reinhold P.
2002, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 335-347 Price bounds on bond options, swaptions, caps, and floors assuming only nonnegative interest rates
by Munk, Claus
- 349-362 Testing the purchasing power parity in panel data
by Chiu, Ru-Lin
- 363-372 Real interest parity and transaction costs for the group of 10 countries
by Al-Awad, Mouawiya & Grennes, Thomas J.
- 373-392 An examination of the economic significance of stock return predictability in UK stock returns
by Fletcher, Jonathan & Hillier, Joe
- 393-409 The demand for imports in Italy: A production analysis
by Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B.