International Review of Economics & Finance
2013, Volume 25, Issue C
- 372-383 Modeling OECD energy demand: An international panel smooth transition error-correction model
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 384-407 Growth and productivity: The role of government debt
by Afonso, António & Jalles, João Tovar
- 408-423 Futures mispricing, order imbalance, and short-selling constraints
by Lin, Emily & Lee, Cheng-Few & Wang, Kehluh
- 424-447 Exchange rate intervention in small open economies: The role of risk premium and commodity price shocks
by García, Carlos J. & González, Wildo D.
2012, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-7 Goods allocation by queuing and the occurrence of violence: A probabilistic analysis
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & DeAngelo, Gregory J.
- 8-25 Implementing option pricing models when asset returns follow an autoregressive moving average process
by Wang, Chou-Wen & Wu, Chin-Wen & Tzang, Shyh-Weir
- 26-42 Banking deregulation around the world, 1970s to 2000s: The impact on unemployment
by Feldmann, Horst
- 43-50 Corporate governance and FDI: Firm-level evidence from Japanese FDI into the US
by Wang, Peiming & Alba, Joseph D. & Park, Donghyun
- 51-61 The influence of Taylor rule deviations on the real exchange rate
by Wilde, Wolfram
- 62-70 Why U.S. firms delist from the Tokyo stock exchange: An empirical analysis
by Liu, Shinhua & Stowe, John D. & Hung, Ken
- 71-87 The dynamic relation between foreign exchange rates and international portfolio flows: Evidence from Africa's capital markets
by Kodongo, Odongo & Ojah, Kalu
- 88-96 The role of inflation regime in the exchange rate pass-through to import prices
by Junttila, Juha & Korhonen, Marko
- 97-108 Bilateral exports from euro zone countries to the US — Does exchange rate variability play a role?
by Verheyen, Florian
- 109-128 Technical analyses and order submission behaviors: Evidence from an emerging market
by Wang, Zi-Mei & Chiao, Chaoshin & Chang, Ya-Ting
- 129-142 Influence of investor subjective judgments in investment decision-making
by Liu, Yu-hong & Jiang, I-ming
- 143-154 Insider trading with different market structures
by Daher, Wassim & Karam, Fida & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 155-166 Wealth effects in emerging market economies
by Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel S.
- 167-176 Measuring the risk premium in uncovered interest parity using the component GARCH-M model
by Li, Dandan & Ghoshray, Atanu & Morley, Bruce
- 177-184 Production and futures hedging with state-dependent background risk
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 185-199 Exchange rate misalignments in frequency domain
by Grossmann, Axel & Orlov, Alexei G.
- 200-223 Inside trading, public disclosure and imperfect competition
by Gong, Fuzhou & Liu, Hong
- 224-234 Nonstationarity and nonlinearity in inflation rate: Some further evidence
by Arize, Augustine C. & Malindretos, John
- 235-249 The Effect of Data Revisions on the Basic New Keynesian Model
by Vázquez, Jesús & María-Dolores, Ramón & Londoño, Juan M.
- 250-269 The financial crisis and sizable international reserves depletion: From ‘fear of floating’ to the ‘fear of losing international reserves’?
by Aizenman, Joshua & Sun, Yi
- 270-294 Causes of banking crises: Deregulation, credit booms and asset bubbles, then and now
by Roy, Saktinil & Kemme, David M.
- 295-302 Do investors value REITs and Non-REITs differently?
by Wei, Peihwang & Yang, Xiaolou
- 303-314 Corporate governance and cash holdings: A quantile regression approach
by Kuan, Tsung-Han & Li, Chu-Shiu & Liu, Chwen-Chi
- 315-326 Volatility risk premium decomposition of LIFFE equity options
by Lin, Bing-Huei & Lin, Yueh-Neng & Chen, Yin-Jung
- 327-342 Asymmetric and threshold effects on comovements among Germanic cross-listed equities
by Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Kartalis, Nikos & Lyroudi, Katerina & Papasyriopoulos, Nicholas
2012, Volume 23, Issue C
- 5-15 A model of globalization and firm-worker matching: How good is good enough?
by Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J.
- 16-29 Trade liberalization, unemployment, and inequality with endogenous job destruction
by Ranjan, Priya
- 30-45 Endogenous labor market institutions in an open economy
by Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang
- 46-58 Offshoring, wages and the growing skill gap: Advocating offshoring without sectoral reallocation
by Bakhtiari, Sasan
- 59-74 Does deeper integration enhance spatial advantages? Market access and wage growth in China
by Kamal, Fariha & Lovely, Mary E. & Ouyang, Puman
- 75-90 The effects of trade and services liberalization on wage inequality in India
by Mehta, Aashish & Hasan, Rana
- 91-109 Import protection, exports and labor-demand elasticities: Evidence from Korea
by Mitra, Devashish & Shin, Jeongeun
2012, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-10 Do central banks affect Tobin's q?
by Faria, João Ricardo & Mollick, André Varella & Sachsida, Adolfo & Wang, Le
- 11-24 R&D, risks and overreaction in a market with the absence of the book-to-market effect
by Hung, Weifeng & Chiao, Chaoshin & Liao, Tung Liang & Huang, Sheng-Tang
- 25-41 Income based price subsidies and parallel imports
by Acharyya, Rajat & García-Alonso, María D.C.
- 42-65 Bond risk premia, macroeconomic fundamentals and the exchange rate
by Pericoli, Marcello & Taboga, Marco
- 66-77 Optimal nonlinear income taxation with productive government expenditure
by Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing
- 78-91 Forecasting the volatility of S&P depositary receipts using GARCH-type models under intraday range-based and return-based proxy measures
by Liu, Hung-Chun & Chiang, Shu-Mei & Cheng, Nick Ying-Pin
- 92-100 Does financial liberalization decrease capital flight? A panel causality analysis
by Yalta, A. Yasemin & Yalta, A. Talha
- 101-111 Exchange rate pass-through in deflation: The case of Taiwan
by Lin, Po-Chun & Wu, Chung-Shu
- 112-128 U.S. industry-level returns and oil prices
by Fan, Qinbin & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R.
- 129-140 The portfolio strategy and hedging: A spectrum perspective on mean–variance theory
by Hsu, Pao-Peng & Liao, Szu-Lang
- 141-160 Debt reorganization strategies with complete verification under information asymmetry
by Shibata, Takashi & Tian, Yuan
- 161-172 The comovement between exchange rates and stock prices in the Asian emerging markets
by Lin, Chien-Hsiu
- 173-189 Stock exchange mergers and weak form of market efficiency: The case of Euronext Lisbon
by Khan, Walayet & Vieito, João Paulo
- 190-200 Tradability and market penetration costs: Explaining foreign market servicing intensities
by Schmeiser, Katherine N. & Ricaurte, Miguel F.
- 201-207 Environmental control, wage inequality and national welfare in a tourism economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre & Sgro, Pasquale M.
- 208-221 Capital structure and corporate governance quality: Evidence from the Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
by Jiraporn, Pornsit & Kim, Jang-Chul & Kim, Young Sang & Kitsabunnarat, Pattanaporn
- 222-229 Predictions of growth in U.S. corporate profits: Asymmetric vs. symmetric loss
by Baghestani, Hamid & Khallaf, Ashraf
- 230-253 Firm Market Performance and Volatility in a National Real Estate Sector
by Bianconi, Marcelo & Yoshino, Joe A.
- 254-266 Insider trading and stock prices
by Tavakoli, Manouchehr & McMillan, David & McKnight, Phillip J.
- 267-283 Dilution/incentive effects associating with employee bonuses in Taiwan: Empirical findings under two regimes
by Chen, Ching-Lung & Lu, Ming-Che & Yen, Gili
- 284-304 The predictability of aggregate Japanese stock returns: Implications of dividend yield
by Chen, Sichong
2012, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-15 Dynamics of underwriting profits: Evidence from the U.S. insurance market
by Jiang, Shi-jie & Nieh, Chien-Chung
- 16-28 External vulnerability, balance sheet effects, and the institutional framework — Lessons from the Asian crisis
by Mulder, Christian & Perrelli, Roberto & Rocha, Manuel Duarte
- 29-41 Call-pricing equity returns and default risks of entry mode with brand perception in retail banking
by Tsai, Jeng-Yan & Chang, Chuen-Ping
- 42-56 Dividend policy and business groups: Evidence from Indian firms
by Manos, Ronny & Murinde, Victor & Green, Christopher J.
- 57-76 Volatility, financial constraints, and trade
by García-Vega, María & Guariglia, Alessandra & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza
- 77-86 Trade and factor returns: Empirical evidence from U.S. economy
by Akay, Gokhan H.
- 87-105 Modeling the effect of macroeconomic factors on corporate default and credit rating transitions
by Figlewski, Stephen & Frydman, Halina & Liang, Weijian
- 106-114 Renminbi in the future international monetary system
by Yeh, Kuo-chun
- 115-129 Time-changed GARCH versus the GARJI model for prediction of extreme news events: An empirical study
by Kao, Lie-Jane & Wu, Po-Cheng & Lee, Cheng-Few
- 130-139 Does the central bank's intervention benefit trade balance? Empirical evidence from China
by Hsiao, Yu-Ming & Pan, Sheng-Chieh & Wu, Po-Chin
- 140-146 Is the honeymoon effect valid in the presence of both exchange rate and output expectations? A graphical analysis
by Lai, Ching-chong & Fang, Chung-rou
- 147-155 Confucius institute effects on China's trade and FDI: Isn't it delightful when folks afar study Hanyu?
by Lien, Donald & Oh, Chang Hoon & Selmier, W. Travis
- 156-172 Asymmetric effects of U.S. stock returns on European equities
by Wahab, Mahmoud
- 173-176 A decomposition of Ricardian trade gains
by Kikuchi, Toru & Long, Ngo Van
- 177-185 Real wages and non-traded goods
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 186-194 Tax burden distribution and GDP growth: Non-linear causality considerations in the USA
by Karagianni, Stella & Pempetzoglou, Maria & Saraidaris, Anastasios
- 195-209 Intraday trading activities and volatility in round-the-clock futures markets
by Kao, Erin H. & Fung, Hung-Gay
- 210-220 Consistent winners and losers
by Alwathainani, Abdulaziz M.
- 221-231 Are exchange rate movements predictable in Asia-Pacific markets? Evidence of random walk and martingale difference processes
by Al-Khazali, Osamah M. & Pyun, Chong Soo & Kim, Daewon
- 232-245 Technology shocks under varying degrees of financial openness
by Cakici, S. Meral
- 246-260 The impact of real income on insurance premiums: Evidence from panel data
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 261-271 Asset pricing with idiosyncratic risk: The Spanish case
by Miralles-Marcelo, José Luis & Miralles-Quirós, María del Mar & Miralles-Quirós, José Luis
- 272-291 Identifying aggregate supply and demand shocks in small open economies: Empirical evidence from African countries
by Ahmad, A.H. & Pentecost, Eric J.
- 292-301 Country risk, country size, and tax competition for foreign direct investment
by Sanjo, Yasuo
- 302-318 The Thursday effect of the forward premium puzzle
by Ding, Liang
October 2011, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 469-484 Commodities and financial variables: Analyzing relationships in a changing regime environment
by Bhar, Ramaprasad & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 485-497 Predicting foreign exchange movements using historic deviations from PPP
by Qiu, Mei & Pinfold, John F. & Rose, Lawrence C.
- 498-505 Eurocurrency interest rate linkages: A frequency domain analysis
by Ciner, Cetin
- 506-519 The dynamics of market structure and firm-level adjustment to India's pro-market economic liberalizing reforms, 1988-2006: A Time Varying Panel Smooth Transition Regression (TV-PSTR) approach
by Geng, Nan
- 520-531 Monetary policy announcements and stock price dynamics in a small open economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Hu, Shih-Wen & Tai, Meng-Yi & Wang, Vey
- 532-541 Terrorism and capital markets: The effects of the Madrid and London bomb attacks
by Kollias, Christos & Papadamou, Stephanos & Stagiannis, Apostolos
- 542-548 The effects of imperfect auditing on managerial compensation
by Baglioni, Angelo & Colombo, Luca
- 549-561 A welfare analysis of tariffs and equivalent quotas under demand uncertainty: Implications for tariffication
by Chen, Hung-Yi & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong
- 562-573 Does corporate board downsizing increase shareholder value? Evidence from Japan
by Uchida, Konari
- 574-590 Asymmetric output growth effects of government spending: Cross-sectional and panel data evidence
by Wahab, Mahmoud
- 591-606 Volatility forecasting of exchange rate by quantile regression
by Huang, Alex YiHou & Peng, Sheng-Pen & Li, Fangjhy & Ke, Ching-Jie
- 607-623 Semivariance decomposition of country-level returns
by Beach, Steven L.
- 624-632 Herding with costly information and signal extraction
by Yang, Wan-Ru
- 633-644 Optimal executive compensation: Stock options or restricted stocks
by Wu, Yan Wendy
- 645-653 Effects of structural changes on the risk characteristics of REIT returns
by Wu, Pei-Shan & Huang, Chien-Ming & Chiu, Chien-Liang
- 654-664 The dynamic dependence between the Chinese market and other international stock markets: A time-varying copula approach
by Wang, Kehluh & Chen, Yi-Hsuan & Huang, Szu-Wei
- 665-678 Income distribution and exchange in a dynamic search model
by Yilmaz, Ensar & Ünveren, Burak
- 679-689 The term structure of interest rates, the expectations hypothesis and international financial integration: Evidence from Asian economies
by Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 690-706 Does market misvaluation drive post-acquisition underperformance in stock deals?
by Lin, Hsuan-Chu & Chou, Ting-Kai & Cheng, Jia-Chi
- 707-716 An application of a new seasonal unit root test to inflation
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan
- 717-732 Dynamic correlation analysis of financial contagion: Evidence from the Central and Eastern European markets
by Syllignakis, Manolis N. & Kouretas, Georgios P.
- 733-743 Investment banks' stock ratings, call warrant issuance, and responses from heterogeneous investors: Evidence from Taiwan
by Chang, Chih-Hsiang & Chan, Kam C.
- 744-749 Interest rate rules and macroeconomic stability with transaction costs
by Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Chang, Juin-jen
- 750-763 On the risk premium in Nordic electricity futures prices
by Lucia, Julio J. & Torró, Hipòlit
- 764-783 International diversification and industry-related labor income risk
by Fugazza, Carolina & Giofré, Maela & Nicodano, Giovanna
- 784-791 Banks' risk race: A signaling explanation
by Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu
- 792-799 To integrate with a high- or low-wage country: That is the question
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 800-811 The real exchange rate determination: An empirical investigation
by Tsen, Wong Hock
- 812-825 Emerging dual channel system and manufacturer's direct retail channel strategy
by Chun, Se-Hak & Rhee, Byong-Duk & Park, Seong Y. & Kim, Jae-Cheol
- 826-838 The determinants of exchange settlement practices and the implication of volatility smile: Evidence from the Taiwan Futures Exchange
by Szu, Wen-Ming & Wang, Ming-Chun & Yang, Wan-Ru
- 839-845 Purchasing power parity for fifteen Latin American countries: Stationary test with a Fourier function
by Su, Chi-Wei & Tsangyao, Chang & Chang, Hsu-Ling
- 846-847 A. Panagariya, India: The emerging giant , Oxford University Press, New York, New York (2008) ISBN 978-0-19-531503-5 514 pp, US$ 39.95
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 847-849 Review of Barry Eichengreen, Exorbitant Privilege, Oxford University Press (2011)
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 849-850 Jagdish Bhagwati and Alan S. Blinder, Offshoring of American Jobs: What Response from U.S. Economic Policy? Edited and with an Introduction by .Benjamin M. Friedman, Editor, The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2009) $19.95, 141 pages
by Rassekh, Farhad
- 850-851 William H. Greene and David A. Hensher , Modeling ordered choices: A primer, Cambridge University Press (2010)
by Norton, Edward C.
- 852-852 Corrigendum to [`]Stock market reaction to dividend announcements: Evidence from the Greek stock market' [Int. Rev. Econ. Finance 20 (2011) 302-311]
by Dasilas, Apostolos & Leventis, Stergios
June 2011, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 365-366 Institutional characteristics and market impediments in Asian capital markets: An introduction
by Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Tay, Nicholas S.P.
- 367-375 IPO underpricing: A social comparison perspective
by Chang, Chih-Hsiang
- 376-387 An analysis of Japanese earnings forecast revisions with application to seasoned equity offerings
by Caton, Gary L. & Chan, Justin S.P. & Goh, Jeremy & Yang, Sheng-Yung
- 388-394 Listings from the emerging economies: An opportunity for reputable stock exchanges
by Tay, Nicholas S.P. & Oladi, Reza
- 395-405 Are social, financial, and human capital value enhancing? Evidence from Taiwanese firms
by Doong, Shuh-Chyi & Fung, Hung-Gay & Wu, Jr-Ya
- 406-420 Adverse selection and corporate governance
by Charoenwong, Charlie & Ding, David K. & Siraprapasiri, Vasan
- 421-429 Insider trading returns and dividend signals
by Cheng, Louis T.W. & Davidson III, Wallace N. & Leung, T.Y.
- 430-440 Modeling the fat tails in Asian stock markets
by Kittiakarasakun, Jullavut & Tse, Yiuman
- 441-451 The impact of sovereign risk on bond duration: Evidence from Asian sovereign bond markets
by Lee, Hei Wai & Xie, Yan Alice & Yau, Jot
- 452-458 Determinants of futures contract success: Empirical examinations for the Asian futures markets
by Hung, Mao-Wei & Lin, Bing-Huei & Huang, Yu-Chuan & Chou, Jian-Hsin
- 459-467 Momentum and reversals in Taiwan index futures returns during periods of extreme trading imbalance
by Kao, Erin H.
April 2011, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 129-130 Introduction to Heckscher-Ohlin theory: A modern approach
by Fisher, Eric O'N.
- 131-134 From great depression to great recession
by Vanek, Jaroslav
- 135-145 The Heckscher-Ohlin model and the network structure of international trade
by Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Blöchl, Florian & Brück, Tilman & Theis, Fabian J.
- 146-156 Empirical foundations for the resurrection of Heckscher-Ohlin theory
by Egger, Peter & Marshall, Kathryn G. & Fisher, Eric O'N.
- 157-172 The factor content of regional bilateral trade: The role of technology and demand
by Artal-Tur, Andrés & Castillo-Giménez, Juana & Llano-Verduras, Carlos & Requena-Silvente, Francisco
- 173-184 The domestic content of imports and the foreign content of exports
by Reimer, Jeffrey J.
- 185-192 Estimating the Heckscher-Ohlin model: Inverting the inverse matrix
by Thompson, Henry
- 193-201 The gains from trade revisited
by Soo, Kwok Tong
- 202-210 Heckscher-Ohlin theory when countries have different technologies
by Fisher, Eric O'N.
- 211-224 Employment effects of foreign acquisition
by Bandick, Roger & Karpaty, Patrik
- 225-247 Ownership, competition, and bank productivity: An analysis of Indian banking in the post-reform period
by Sanyal, Paroma & Shankar, Rashmi
- 248-256 EU-GCC free trade agreement: Adjustments in a factors proportion model for the UAE
by Toledo, Hugo
- 257-266 Further evidence on purchasing power parity and country characteristics
by Wu, Jyh-Lin & Cheng, Su-Yin & Hou, Han
- 267-280 An empirical investigation of monetary interaction in the Korean economy
by Choo, Han Gwang & Kurita, Takamitsu
- 281-301 Utilizing financial market information in forecasting real growth, inflation and real exchange rate
by Junttila, Juha & Korhonen, Marko
- 302-311 Stock market reaction to dividend announcements: Evidence from the Greek stock market
by Dasilas, Apostolos & Leventis, Stergios
- 312-324 Do liquidity and sampling methods matter in constructing volatility indices? Empirical evidence from Taiwan
by Tzang, Shyh-Weir & Hung, Chih-Hsing & Wang, Chou-Wen & Shyu, David So-De
- 325-341 Mergers and capital flight in unionised oligopolies: Is there scope for a "national champion" policy?
by Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Straume, Odd Rune
- 342-362 Forecasting exchange rates: The multi-state Markov-switching model with smoothing
by Yuan, Chunming
- 363-364 Marco Buti, Sevaas Deroose, Vitor Gaspar and João Nogueira Martins, Editors, The Euro: The First Decade, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, New York (2010), p. 1015
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 364-364 Monetary Economics in Globalised Financial Markets, by Ansgar Belke and Thorsten Polleit. 2009 Springer-Verlag (Heidelberg); ISBN: 978-3-540-71002-8
by Bhattacharya, Joydeep
January 2011, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-4 The emerging global financial architecture and exchange rate regimes in a volatile world
by Aizenman, Joshua & Hutchison, Michael
- 5-18 International reserves and swap lines: Substitutes or complements?
by Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin & Park, Donghyun
- 19-31 Accumulation of reserves and keeping up with the Joneses: The case of LATAM economies
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari
- 32-43 The exchange rate regime in Asia: From crisis to crisis
by Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay & Sethy, Anmol & Balasubramaniam, Vimal
- 44-58 Crisis and self-fulfilling expectations: The Turkish experience in 1994 and 2000-2001
by Tamgac, Unay
- 59-70 The illusive quest: Do international capital controls contribute to currency stability?
by Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael
- 71-81 Foreign output shocks, monetary rules and macroeconomic volatilities in small open economies
by Alba, Joseph D. & Su, Zheng & Chia, Wai-Mun
- 82-94 Structural change, savings and current account balance
by Sun, Yi
- 95-109 Markets contagion during financial crisis: A regime-switching approach
by Guo, Feng & Chen, Carl R. & Huang, Ying Sophie
- 110-127 Jumps in foreign exchange rates and stochastic unwinding of carry trades
by Nirei, Makoto & Sushko, Vladyslav
October 2010, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 527-538 The profitability of momentum trading strategies: Empirical evidence from Hong Kong
by Cheng, Joseph W. & Wu, Hiu-fung
- 539-554 Entry deterrence through credit denial
by Showalter, Dean
- 555-561 Is Stolper-Samuelson dangerous and FPE a failure?
by Rassekh, Farhad
- 562-574 IMF surveillance as a signal to attract foreign investment
by Mayer, Wolfgang & Mourmouras, Alexandros
- 575-589 Country of Origin Labeling (C.O.O.L.): How cool is it?
by Dinopoulos, Elias & Livanis, Grigorios & West, Carol
- 590-602 Vertical separation versus vertical integration in a macroeconomic model with imperfect competition
by Lai, Ching-chong & Chin, Chi-ting & Chang, Shu-hua
- 603-614 Joint venture instability in developing countries under entry
by Banerjee, Shantanu & Mukherjee, Arijit
- 615-626 Investment barriers and premiums on closed-end country funds
by Kim, Jang-Chul & Song, Kyojik "Roy"
- 627-632 Precision of Investor Information and Financial Disclosure
by Liang, Woan-lih & Lin, Hsiou-wei W. & Syu, Yir-Jung
- 633-647 Precious metals-exchange rate volatility transmissions and hedging strategies
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat M. & Yuan, Yuan & McAleer, Michael & Thompson, Mark A.
- 648-661 Asymmetry dynamics in real exchange rates: New results on East Asian currencies
by Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Chowdhury, Ibrahim
- 662-670 Economic reform, informal-formal sector linkages and intervention in the informal sector in developing countries: A paradox
by Arvin-Rad, Hassan & Basu, Arnab K. & Willumsen, Maria
- 671-685 The frequency and magnitude of earnings management: Time-series and multi-threshold comparisons
by Chen, Shaw K. & Lin, Bing-Xuan & Wang, Yaping & Wu, Liansheng
- 686-697 Time-varying global and local sources of market and currency risks in Russian stock market
by Saleem, Kashif & Vaihekoski, Mika
- 698-710 Herding by foreign investors and emerging market equity returns: Evidence from Korea
by Jeon, Jin Q & Moffett, Clay M.
- 711-722 The business cycle and the equity risk premium in real time
by Kizys, Renatas & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 723-732 Interest differentials and extreme support for uncovered interest rate parity
by Craighead, William D. & Davis, George K. & Miller, Norman C.
- 733-741 Globalization challenges for the Mexican textile industry
by Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B.
- 742-754 Trading platform, market volatility and pricing efficiency in the floor-traded and E-mini index futures markets
by Chung, Huimin & Sheu, Her-Jiun & Hsu, Shufang
- 755-768 Cointegration, dynamic structure, and the validity of purchasing power parity in African countries
by Arize, Augustine C. & Malindretos, John & Nam, Kiseok
- 769-778 Time zones, shift working and international outsourcing
by Matsuoka, Yuji & Fukushima, Marcelo
- 779-788 Formation of special economic zone, liberalized FDI policy and agricultural productivity
by Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi
- 789-790 ,Price index concepts and measurement .W. Erwin Diewert, John S. Greenlees and Charles R. Hulten, Editors, Studies in income and wealth, National Bureau of Economic Research vol. 70, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London (2009)
by Balk, Bert M.
- 791-791 Steven Brakman and Harry Garretsen, Editors, Foreign Direct Investment and the Multinational Enterprise, The MIT Press, Cambridge (2008)
by Chakrabarti, Avik
- 791-792 Filippo di Mauro, Stéphane Dees and Warwick J. McKibbin , Globalisation, regionalism and economic interdependence, Cambridge University Press (2008)
by Lafrance, Robert
- 793-793 Review of Trade, growth and poverty reduction by T. N. Srinivasan
by Thompson, Henry
- 793-794 Economic modeling and inference, by Bent Jesper Christensen and Nicholas M. Kiefer
by McCausland, William
- 794-796 Review of International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, Edited by Marshall Reinsdorf and Matthew J. Slaughter
by Mataloni Jr., Raymond
June 2010, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 353-365 Selective swap arrangements and the global financial crisis: Analysis and interpretation
by Aizenman, Joshua & Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur
- 366-382 Exchange rate dynamics in economies with portfolio rigidities
by de Blas, Beatriz
- 383-391 International trade in genetically modified products
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 392-406 Liquidity risk and bank portfolio management in a financial system without deposit insurance: Empirical evidence from prewar Japan
by Sawada, Michiru
- 407-411 Labor skills and factor proportions trade in the gulf cooperation council
by Thompson, Henry & Toledo, Hugo
- 412-426 Reorganization strategies and securities valuation under asymmetric information
by Shibata, Takashi & Tian, Yuan
- 427-435 Does prior record matter in the wealth effect of open-market share repurchase announcements?
by Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chen, Li-Yu
- 436-451 Tariffs versus anti-dumping duties
by Dinlersoz, Emin & Dogan, Can
- 452-466 Does "hot money" drive China's real estate and stock markets?
by Guo, Feng & Huang, Ying Sophie
- 467-482 International capital mobility: An alternative test based on intertemporal current account models
by Huang, Chao-Hsi
- 483-500 Securities laws in the host countries and the capital structure of US multinationals
by Mishra, Dev & Tannous, George
- 501-514 Corruption, growth, and growth volatility
by Evrensel, Ayse Y.