International Review of Economics & Finance
June 2010, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 515-522 Financial assistance for study abroad students: An economic analysis
by Lien, Donald & Liu, Gang
- 523-524 Review on "The theory of the firm: Microeconomics with endogenous entrepreneurs, firms, markets, and organizations" by Daniel F. Spulber
by Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon
- 525-526 Sumru Altug and Pamela Labadie, Asset pricing for dynamic economies , Cambridge University Press (2008)
by Cosimano, Thomas F.
April 2010, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 177-179 Recent development in China's financial markets: An introduction
by Lien, Donald & Chen, Yulu
- 180-188 Corporate governance structure, managerial discretion, and the R&D investment in China
by Dong, Jing & Gou, Yan-nan
- 189-195 Finance-growth nexus in China revisited: New evidence from principal components and ARDL bounds tests
by Jalil, Abdul & Feridun, Mete & Ma, Ying
- 196-210 Detecting hot and cold cycles using a Markov regime switching model--Evidence from the Chinese A-share IPO market
by Guo, Haifeng & Brooks, Robert & Shami, Roland
- 211-218 The role of Chinese stock market in global stock markets: A safe haven or a hedge?
by Lai, YiHao & Tseng, Jen-Ching
- 219-227 Investment and the soft budget constraint in China
by Chow, Clement K.W. & Song, Frank M. & Wong, Kit Pong
- 228-243 Communication in repeated monetary policy games
by Turdaliev, Nurlan
- 244-259 Cross-listing premium in the US and the UK destination
by Bianconi, Marcelo & Tan, Liang
- 260-277 Intra- and inter-firm US trade
by Co, Catherine Yap
- 278-286 Foreign capital, return to education and child labour
by Dwibedi, Jayanta Kumar & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit
- 287-294 Intra-day seasonality in foreign exchange market transactions
by Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin
- 295-303 Openness and interest rates: An analysis using the MIUF model and transaction cost model of money
by Takamatsu, Satoko
- 304-312 Consumption tilting and the current account: Evidence from Canada
by Braeu, Rebecca
- 313-339 Market efficiency and international diversification: Evidence from India
by Dicle, Mehmet F. & Beyhan, Aydin & Yao, Lee J.
- 340-345 Skilled-unskilled wage inequality and offshore outsourcing with asymmetric adjustment costs
by Chakrabarti, Avik & Mitra, Rajarshi
- 346-348 Breaks in the chain of comparative advantage
by Choi, E. Kwan & Thompson, Henry
- 349-350 Review of "Overcoming the Savings Slump"
by Agnew, Julie R.
- 351-352 Equilibrium, trade and growth .Mitra Tapan and Nishimura Kazuo, Editors, Selected Papers of Lionel W. McKenzie, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass (2009)
by Mukherji, Anjan
January 2010, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-2 Exchange rate pass-through and exchange rate dynamics
by Marques, Helena & García-Solanes, José
- 3-12 New evidence for exchange rate pass-through: Disaggregated trade data from local ports
by Yoshida, Yushi
- 13-22 Data frequency and exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from India's exports
by Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena
- 23-35 Exchange rate pass-through in New Member States and candidate countries of the EU
by María-Dolores, Ramón
- 36-45 Devaluation and pass-through in indebted and risky economies
by García-Solanes, José & Torrejón-Flores, Fernando
- 46-63 Balance of payments accounting and exchange rate dynamics
by Müller-Plantenberg, Nikolas A.
- 64-74 Art works in international trade theory
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 75-80 A simple model of service trade with time zone differences
by Kikuchi, Toru & Iwasa, Kazumichi
- 81-94 Leverage-reducing exchange offers and bondholder-stockholder wealth transfers: A re-evaluation
by Kitsabunnarat-Chatjuthamard, Pattanaporn & Lung, Peter & Nishikawa, Takeshi & Rao, Ramesh P.
- 95-105 Stock return, risk, and legal environment around the world
by Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul & Lee, Alice C. & Lee, Cheng-Few
- 106-118 The pricing and hedging of structured notes with systematic jump risk: An analysis of the USD knock-out reversed swap
by Wang, Shin-Yun & Lin, Shih-Kuei
- 119-144 Real exchange rate misalignments
by Terra, Cristina & Valladares, Frederico
- 145-165 Optimal investment strategies in an international economy with stochastic interest rates
by Larsen, Linda Sandris
- 166-172 Corruption and wage inequality?
by Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata
- 173-174 Review of "The external dimension of the Euro area: Assessing the linkages", Edited by Filippo Di Mauro and Robert Anderton with preface by Jean-Claude Trichet, (Cambridge University Press, 2008)
by Schembri, Lawrence L.
- 175-176 Review of Money, interest, and policy: Dynamic general equilibrium in a non-Ricardian world, (by Jean-Pascal Benassy, 2007)
by Reed, Robert R.
October 2009, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 552-567 The legal environment and corporate valuation: Evidence from cross-border takeovers
by Kuipers, David R. & Miller, Darius P. & Patel, Ajay
- 568-582 The theory of fiat money and private money as alternative media of exchange
by Li, Yan
- 583-591 Investigating business cycle asymmetry for the G7 countries: Evidence from over a century of data
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan
- 592-610 Small trades and volatility increases after stock splits
by Chen, Chun-nan & Wu, Chunchi
- 611-623 Labor market effects of international outsourcing: How measurement matters
by Horgos, Daniel
- 624-630 Forecasting in efficient bond markets: Do experts know better?
by Baghestani, Hamid
- 631-642 Urban informal sector and poverty
by Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata
- 643-655 Managerial flexibility, uncertainty, and corporate investment: The real options effect
by Xie, Feixue
- 656-670 Is there any common knowledge news in the Euro/Dollar market?
by Ben Omrane, Walid & Heinen, Andréas
- 671-679 Where does return and volatility come from? The case of Asian ETFs
by Gutierrez, Jose A. & Martinez, Valeria & Tse, Yiuman
- 680-690 Competition for foreign direct investment: The role of technology and market structure
by Hao, Qian & Lahiri, Sajal
- 691-699 Energy prices, energy conservation, and economic growth: Evidence from the postwar United States
by Jin, Jang C. & Choi, Jai-Young & Yu, Eden S.H.
- 700-701 Review of Bhagwati, Jagdish (2008), Termites in the Trading System: How Preferential Agreements Undermine Free Trade, Oxford University Press
by Mitra, Devashish
- 701-702 R. Neck and J. Sturm, Editors, Sustainability of public debt, MIT Press, Cambridge (2008) 271 pp.
by Claeys, Peter
- 702-703 Monetary Policy, Inflation, and the Business Cycle: An Introduction to the New Keynesian Framework By Jordi Gali, Princeton Press
by Ghossoub, Edgar A.
- 703-704 International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy (Edited by Takatoshi Ito, Andrew K. Rose)
by Tse, Yiuman
June 2009, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 363-365 Introduction to the special issue of IREF on macroeconomics of Asia
by Cook, David E. & Devereux, Michael B.
- 366-380 Systemic financial distress and auction-based bankruptcy reorganization
by Hausch, Donald B. & Ramachandran, S.
- 381-391 "Expiration hour effect of futures and options markets on stock market" -- A case study on NSE (National Stock Exchange of India)
by Maniar, Hiren M. & Bhatt, Rajesh & Maniyar, Dharmesh M.
- 392-403 Does financial liberalization matter for emerging East Asian economies growth? Some new evidence
by Ben Gamra, Saoussen
- 404-418 Business cycle and inflation synchronisation in Mainland China and Hong Kong
by Gerlach-Kristen, Petra
- 419-427 PPP: Further evidence from Japanese regional data
by Nagayasu, Jun & Inakura, Noriko
- 428-439 The fading 1990s in Japan: Driving forces behind the unemployment upsurge
by Agnese, Pablo & Sala, Hector
- 440-448 Real interest rate linkages in the Pacific-Basin region
by Ji, Philip Inyeob & Kim, Jae H.
- 449-456 The puzzling dual of the uncovered interest parity puzzle evidence from Pacific Rim capital flows
by Cook, David
- 457-468 A simple model of emerging market portfolio structure
by Devereux, Michael B.
- 469-478 The effects of portfolio size on international equity home bias puzzle
by Ni, Jinlan
- 479-487 Economies of scale and trade policy: The median voter model revisited
by Djerdjian, Daron O.
- 488-501 Volatility of capital flows and financial liberalization: Do specific flows respond differently?
by Neumann, Rebecca M. & Penl, Ron & Tanku, Altin
- 502-510 Optimum currency area in South Asia: A state space approach
by Banik, Nilanjan & Biswas, Basudeb & Criddle, Keith R.
- 511-519 Do realized betas exhibit up/down market tendencies?
by Woodward, George & Brooks, Robert
- 520-530 Do insiders have inside tracks: An examination of Wall Street Journal's Inside Track columns?
by Ma, Yulong & Sun, Huey-Lian & Tang, Alex P.
- 531-532 Review of foreign direct investment: Analysis of aggregate flows by Assaf Razin and Efraim Sadka
by Kimbrough, Kent P.
- 533-534 Review of "Globalization and Egalitarian Redistribution" .Pranab Bardhan, Samuel Bowles and Michael Wallerstein, Editors, Princeton University Press (2006)
by Jayadev, Arjun
- 535-536 Arvind Panagariya , Review of India: The Emerging Giant, Oxford University Press, New York (2008), p. 514 xxx
by Singh, Nirvikar
- 537-538 Power and plenty: Trade, war, and the world economy in the second millennium, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey (2008) $39.50, 624 pages
by Rassekh, Farhad
March 2009, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 181-191 Is protection really for sale? A survey and directions for future research
by Imai, Susumu & Katayama, Hajime & Krishna, Kala
- 192-206 Learning about reform: Time-varying support for structural adjustment
by Veldkamp, Laura
- 207-218 Trade costs and foreign direct investment
by Neary, J. Peter
- 219-226 Foreign versus domestic outsourcing: Firm-level evidence on the role of technology
by Tomiura, Eiichi
- 227-238 Skill acquisition, credit constraints, and trade
by Chesnokova, Tatyana & Krishna, Kala
- 239-247 Hicks theorem: Effects of technological improvement in the Ricardian model
by Ju, Jiandong & Yang, Xuebing
- 248-281 Bubbles or convenience yields? A theoretical explanation with evidence from technology company equity carve-outs
by Bogan, Vicki
- 282-289 International Factor Price Equalization in a limited-substitutability technology framework
by Etula, Erkko
- 290-300 Expiration-day effects: Does settlement price matter?
by Hsieh, Shu-Fan & Ma, Tai
- 301-305 Financial intermediaries as facilitators of information exchange between lenders and reputation formation by borrowers
by Fishman, Arthur
- 306-317 Application of hidden Markov switching moving average model in the stock markets: Theory and empirical evidence
by Lin, Shih-Kuei & Wang, Shin-Yun & Tsai, Pei-Ling
- 318-326 When is money neutral under flexible exchange rates?
by Ahtiala, Pekka
- 327-340 Market moves and the information content of option prices
by McIntyre, Michael L. & Jackson, David
- 341-350 The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited: Is the home-bias much less?
by Georgopoulos, George & Hejazi, Walid
- 351-360 Real interest rates, inflation and the open economy: A regime-switching perspective on Australia and New Zealand
by Holmes, Mark J. & Dutu, Richard & Cui, Xiaoman
- 361-361 The new comparative economic history: Cliometrics goes global .T.J. Hatton, K.H. O'Rourke and A.M. Taylor, Editors, The new comparative economic history: Essays in honor of Jeffrey Williamson, MIT Press (2007)
by Findlay, Ronald
January 2009, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 3-10 The choice of market entry mode: Greenfield investment, M&A and joint venture
by Raff, Horst & Ryan, Michael & Stähler, Frank
- 11-19 Entry strategies into China: The choice between Joint Ventures and Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises: An application to the Italian manufacturing sector
by Bontempi, Maria Elena & Prodi, Giorgio
- 20-25 Location choice, competition, and welfare in non-tradable service FDI
by Kurata, Hiroshi & Ohkawa, Takao & Okamura, Makoto
- 26-30 Merger and acquisition FDI, relative wealth and relative access to bank credit: Evidence from a bivariate zero-inflated count model
by Ho, Woon-Yee & Wang, Peiming & Alba, Joseph D.
- 31-37 Foreign direct investment, tax competition and social expenditure
by Görg, Holger & Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia
- 38-44 International joint ventures and tax competition in an integrated market
by Zhong, Litao & Lahiri, Sajal
- 45-51 Multinationals and plant exit: Evidence from Chile
by Alvarez, Roberto & Görg, Holger
- 52-62 The impact of multinational entry on domestic market structure and investment
by Haller, Stefanie A.
- 63-69 Brotherhood of competition: Foreign Direct Investment and domestic mergers
by Kayalica, Ozgur M. & Espinosa-Ramirez, Rafael S.
- 70-80 Trade theorems in a model of vertical production chain
by Ma, Yan
- 81-109 What determines the level of IPO gross spreads? Underwriter profits and the cost of going public
by Bartling, Björn & Park, Andreas
- 110-112 A note on the hedging effectiveness of GARCH models
by Lien, Donald
- 113-122 Capital specificity, imperfect labor mobility and growth in developing economies
by Gilbert, John & Oladi, Reza
- 123-131 Stackelberg financial-leader in insider trading model
by Wang, Leonard F.S. & Wang, Ya-Chin & Ren, Shuang
- 132-141 Idiosyncratic risk matters! A regime switching approach
by Angelidis, Timotheos & Tessaromatis, Nikolaos
- 142-161 Re-examining the exchange rate pass-through into import prices using non-linear estimation techniques: Threshold cointegration
by Al-Abri, Almukhtar S. & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 162-171 The effects of abandonment options on operating leverage and investment timing
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 172-174 A review of capital controls and capital flows in emerging economies: Policies practices and consequences. Edited by: Sebastian Edwards
by Munro, Anella
- 175-176 Review on optimization methods in finance by Gerard Cornuejols and Reha Tütücü
by Li, Yuying
- 177-178 Review on "Debt Defaults and Lessons from a Decade of Crises" by Federico Sturzenegger and Jeromin Zettelmeyer
by Sandleris, Guido
October 2008, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 495-506 Factor mobility, wage inequality and welfare
by Anwar, Sajid
- 507-516 Financial interdependence between Hong Kong and the US: A band spectrum approach
by Chan, Leo & Lien, Donald & Weng, Wenlong
- 517-528 Factor growth and equalized factor prices
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 529-545 Large outside blockholders as monitors: Evidence from partial acquisitions
by Park, Yun W. & Selvili, Zekiye & Song, Moon H.
- 546-557 Domestic and foreign influences on Canadian prices
by Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling
- 558-571 Does rating help microfinance institutions raise funds? Cross-country evidence
by Hartarska, Valentina & Nadolnyak, Denis
- 572-588 Currency crisis contagion and the identification of transmission channels
by Haile, Fasika & Pozo, Susan
- 589-602 Banking crisis and financial structure: A survival-time analysis
by Evrensel, Ayse Y.
- 603-606 Lost protection and wages: Some time series evidence for the US
by Copeland, Cassandra & Thompson, Henry
- 607-617 The level and composition of tax revenue in developing countries: Evidence from unbalanced panel data
by Mahdavi, Saeid
- 618-628 Distributive manipulations and political stability: A theoretical analysis
by Biswas, Rongili & Marjit, Sugata
- 629-643 Asset allocation with differential borrowing and lending rates
by Olson, Dennis & Bley, Jorg
- 644-670 Do nominal devaluations lead to real devaluations? Evidence from 89 countries
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Hegerty, Scott W. & Kutan, Ali M.
- 671-672 Ann Harrison, Editor, Globalization and poverty, NBER (2007)
by Fields, Gary S.
- 673-674 Strategic new product development for the global economy
by Taylor, Bernard
2008, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 345-365 Fundamental pitfalls of exchange market pressure-based approaches to identification of currency crises
by Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza
- 366-379 Volatility trade-offs in exchange rate target zones
by Lai, Ching-chong & Fang, Chung-rou & Chang, Juin-jen
- 380-387 The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle across EU members: Evidence from the ARDL bounds approach and panel data
by Kollias, Christos & Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria
- 388-390 Non-competing factor groups and the normative propositions of trade theory
by Kemp, Murray
- 391-396 Hedging effectiveness comparisons: A note
by Lien, Donald & Shrestha, Keshab
- 397-411 Extreme daily changes in U.S. Dollar London inter-bank offer rates
by Krehbiel, Tim & Adkins, Lee C.
- 412-424 The comovement between monetary and fiscal policy instruments during the post-war period in the U.S
by Vázquez, Jesús
- 425-435 Bank lending and the stock market's response to monetary policy shocks
by Scharler, Johann
- 436-456 Choice of exchange rate regime and currency zones
by Kato, Isamu & Uctum, Merih
- 457-466 Canadian stock market multiples and their predictive content
by Deaves, Richard & Miu, Peter & Barry White, C.
- 467-476 Financial market integration, labor markets, and macroeconomic policies
by Çenesiz, M. Alper & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 477-489 Friction model and foreign exchange market intervention
by Jun, Jongbyung
- 490-491 Cheryl Schonhardt-Bailey , From Corn Laws to Free Trade: Interests, Ideas, and Institutions in Historical Perspective, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass (2006), p. 426 $47.50
by Rassekh, Farhad
- 492-494 Takatoshi Ito and Andrew K. Rose, Editors, Monetary Policy with Very Low Inflation in the Pacific Rim, NBER -- East Asia Seminar on Economics Vol. 15, The University of Chicago Press (2006)
by Ito, Hiro
2008, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 177-178 Market Microstructure and Implications for Regulatory Policies
by Chung, Kee H.
- 179-196 Commonality under market stress: Evidence from an order-driven market
by Brockman, Paul & Chung, Dennis Y.
- 197-215 Relative performance of trading halts and price limits: Evidence from the Spanish Stock Exchange
by Kim, Yong H. & Yagüe, José & Yang, J. Jimmy
- 216-229 The speed of adjustment to information: Evidence from the Chinese stock market
by Chiang, Thomas C. & Nelling, Edward & Tan, Lin
- 230-244 Lockup expiration, insider selling and bid-ask spreads
by Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Thong, Tiong Yang
- 245-257 Open volume and time to open on option-expiration days
by Spurlin, W. Paul & Van Ness, Bonnie F. & Van Ness, Robert A.
- 258-268 Inter-broker trades and return performance on the Toronto stock exchange
by Nemiroff, Howard B. & Zhang, Zhaohui & Escobar, Victor A.
- 269-278 Nonstationarity in real exchange rates using unit root tests with a level shift at unknown time
by Assaf, Ata
- 279-291 Do macroeconomic variables matter for pricing default risk?
by Yan, Alice Xie & Shi, Jian & Wu, Chunchi
- 292-305 Financial system structure and economic growth: Structure matters
by Ergungor, O. Emre
- 306-318 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions using ADRs as consideration
by Owers, James E. & Lin, Bing-Xuan & Rogers, Ronald C.
- 319-332 Strategic trading when some investors receive information before others
by Vo, Minh T.
- 333-338 Growth may be good for the poor, but decline is disastrous: On the non-robustness of the Dollar-Kraay result
by Ashley, Richard
- 340-341 An introduction to the structural econometrics of auction data
by Emery, J.C. Herbert
- 342-342 Measuring the restrictiveness of international trade policy, James E. Anderson and J. Peter Neary
by Falvey, Rod
- 343-344 Living standards and the wealth of nations: Successes and failures in real convergence
by Hare, Paul G.
2008, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-12 On the inflation-uncertainty hypothesis in Jordan, Philippines and Turkey: A long memory approach
by Abidin Ozdemir, Zeynel & Fisunoglu, Mahir
- 13-32 Informed trading, noise trading and the cost of equity
by Gregoire, Philippe & Huang, Hui
- 33-44 Exchange-rate volatility in Latin America and its impact on foreign trade
by Arize, Augustine C. & Osang, Thomas & Slottje, Daniel J.
- 45-55 Strategic trading against retail investors with loss-aversion
by Nam, Jouahn & Wang, Jun & Zhang, Ge
- 56-65 Symmetry, proportionality and the purchasing power parity: Evidence from panel cointegration tests
by Cerrato, Mario & Sarantis, Nicholas
- 66-84 Substituting a substitute currency
by Heimonen, Kari
- 85-102 Central banks and ambiguity
by Spanjers, Willy
- 103-112 Key international trade theorems and large shocks
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 113-126 Heterogeneity, adverse selection and valuation with endogenous labor supply
by Bianconi, Marcelo
- 127-137 Competition, technology, and trade in oligopolistic industries
by Yomogida, Morihiro
- 138-149 Firm performance, asset acquisition and the method of controlling rights transfer: Evidence from the Chinese market
by Bai, Yunxia & Chen, Shaw K. & Lin, Bing-Xuan & Wu, Liansheng
- 150-158 Is there a tradeoff between average patent pendency and examination errors?
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 159-176 Bank lending, credit shocks, and the transmission of Canadian monetary policy
by Atta-Mensah, Joseph & Dib, Ali
2007, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 459-470 Operational and financial hedging for exporting firms
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 471-477 Trade liberalization, foreign ownership, and the environment in a small open economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S.H.
- 478-487 Market power in input purchase and trade
by Devadoss, Stephen
- 488-502 A comparison of variance ratio tests of random walk: A case of Asian emerging stock markets
by Hoque, Hafiz A.A.B. & Kim, Jae H. & Pyun, Chong Soo
- 503-520 Dynamic linkages between exchange rates and stock prices: Evidence from East Asian markets
by Pan, Ming-Shiun & Fok, Robert Chi-Wing & Liu, Y. Angela
- 521-527 To outsource or not to outsource in an integrated world
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 528-542 Growth dynamics in a model of endogenous time preference
by Sarkar, Jayanta
- 543-562 Sustaining multilateral cooperation among asymmetric countries: Does MFN help?
by Saggi, Kamal & Sengul, Faruk & Yildiz, Halis Murat
- 563-577 Exchange rate exposure, foreign currency derivatives and the introduction of the euro: French evidence
by Nguyen, Hoa & Faff, Robert & Marshall, Andrew
- 578-591 Strategic use of futures and options by commodity processors
by Bullock, David W. & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L.
- 592-603 Economic liberalization and wage inequality in the presence of labour market imperfection
by Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi
- 604-605 Daniel Cohen, Globalization and Its Enemies, MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts (2006) ISBN 0-262-03350-X 192 pp., $25.00
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 605-606 Economic Turbulence: Is a Volatile Economy Good for America?
by Gramlich, Edward M.
2007, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 306-331 Market structure and insider trading
by Daher, Wassim & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 332-346 Extreme observations and non-normality in ARCH and GARCH
by Bali, Rakesh & Guirguis, Hany
- 347-356 North-South trade and income inequality
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 357-368 Shock and volatility transmission in the oil, US and Gulf equity markets
by Malik, Farooq & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 369-382 A cost-based analysis of scale economies in the French auto industry
by Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B.
- 383-399 Analyst earnings forecast revisions and the persistence of antidumping relief
by Basyah, Mohammad & Hartigan, James C.
- 400-415 The determinants of capital structure in transitional economies
by Delcoure, Natalya
- 416-428 China financial research: A review and synthesis
by Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Thapa, Samanta
- 429-443 Earnings management behaviors under different economic environments: Evidence from Japanese banks
by Agarwal, Sumit & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin & Ghon Rhee, S.
- 444-453 Was the Argentine corralito an efficient measure?: A note
by Samartin, Margarita & Cardone, Clara & Bustamante, Rodrigo
- 454-455 The Central and Eastern European Countries and the European Union. Edited by: Michael Artis, Anindya Banerjee, and Massimiliano Marcellino
by Kandil, M.
- 455-457 Paul De Grauwe and Marianna Grimaldi, The exchange rate in a behavioral finance framework, Princeton University Press (2006)
by Hommes, Cars
2007, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 153-160 Trade theory and the role of time zones
by Marjit, Sugata
- 161-168 Synthetic money
by Hovanov, Nikolai V. & Kolari, James W. & Sokolov, Mikhail V.
- 169-185 Mean-semivariance behavior: Downside risk and capital asset pricing
by Estrada, Javier
- 186-201 Sovereign bond markets with political risk and moral hazard
by Dylan McGee, Christopher
- 202-222 Market power and exchange rate pass-through
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Kosma, Theodora S.
- 223-236 Exchange rate pass-through in the U.S. automobile market: A cointegration approach
by Banik, Nilanjan & Biswas, Basudeb
- 237-254 Exchange rates, exchange risk, and Asian export revenue
by Fang, WenShwo & Lai, YiHao & Thompson, Henry
- 255-271 Reassessing the evidence of an emerging yen block in North and Southeast Asia
by Kearney, Colm & Muckley, Cal