International Review of Economics & Finance
2009, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 457-468 A simple model of emerging market portfolio structure
by Devereux, Michael B.
- 469-478 The effects of portfolio size on international equity home bias puzzle
by Ni, Jinlan
- 479-487 Economies of scale and trade policy: The median voter model revisited
by Djerdjian, Daron O.
- 488-501 Volatility of capital flows and financial liberalization: Do specific flows respond differently?
by Neumann, Rebecca M. & Penl, Ron & Tanku, Altin
- 502-510 Optimum currency area in South Asia: A state space approach
by Banik, Nilanjan & Biswas, Basudeb & Criddle, Keith R.
- 511-519 Do realized betas exhibit up/down market tendencies?
by Woodward, George & Brooks, Robert
- 520-530 Do insiders have inside tracks: An examination of Wall Street Journal's Inside Track columns?
by Ma, Yulong & Sun, Huey-Lian & Tang, Alex P.
- 531-532 Review of foreign direct investment: Analysis of aggregate flows by Assaf Razin and Efraim Sadka
by Kimbrough, Kent P.
- 533-534 Review of "Globalization and Egalitarian Redistribution" .Pranab Bardhan, Samuel Bowles and Michael Wallerstein, Editors, Princeton University Press (2006)
by Jayadev, Arjun
- 535-536 Arvind Panagariya , Review of India: The Emerging Giant, Oxford University Press, New York (2008), p. 514 xxx
by Singh, Nirvikar
- 537-538 Power and plenty: Trade, war, and the world economy in the second millennium, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey (2008) $39.50, 624 pages
by Rassekh, Farhad
2009, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 181-191 Is protection really for sale? A survey and directions for future research
by Imai, Susumu & Katayama, Hajime & Krishna, Kala
- 192-206 Learning about reform: Time-varying support for structural adjustment
by Veldkamp, Laura
- 207-218 Trade costs and foreign direct investment
by Neary, J. Peter
- 219-226 Foreign versus domestic outsourcing: Firm-level evidence on the role of technology
by Tomiura, Eiichi
- 227-238 Skill acquisition, credit constraints, and trade
by Chesnokova, Tatyana & Krishna, Kala
- 239-247 Hicks theorem: Effects of technological improvement in the Ricardian model
by Ju, Jiandong & Yang, Xuebing
- 248-281 Bubbles or convenience yields? A theoretical explanation with evidence from technology company equity carve-outs
by Bogan, Vicki
- 282-289 International Factor Price Equalization in a limited-substitutability technology framework
by Etula, Erkko
- 290-300 Expiration-day effects: Does settlement price matter?
by Hsieh, Shu-Fan & Ma, Tai
- 301-305 Financial intermediaries as facilitators of information exchange between lenders and reputation formation by borrowers
by Fishman, Arthur
- 306-317 Application of hidden Markov switching moving average model in the stock markets: Theory and empirical evidence
by Lin, Shih-Kuei & Wang, Shin-Yun & Tsai, Pei-Ling
- 318-326 When is money neutral under flexible exchange rates?
by Ahtiala, Pekka
- 327-340 Market moves and the information content of option prices
by McIntyre, Michael L. & Jackson, David
- 341-350 The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited: Is the home-bias much less?
by Georgopoulos, George & Hejazi, Walid
- 351-360 Real interest rates, inflation and the open economy: A regime-switching perspective on Australia and New Zealand
by Holmes, Mark J. & Dutu, Richard & Cui, Xiaoman
- 361-361 The new comparative economic history: Cliometrics goes global .T.J. Hatton, K.H. O'Rourke and A.M. Taylor, Editors, The new comparative economic history: Essays in honor of Jeffrey Williamson, MIT Press (2007)
by Findlay, Ronald
2009, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 3-10 The choice of market entry mode: Greenfield investment, M&A and joint venture
by Raff, Horst & Ryan, Michael & Stähler, Frank
- 11-19 Entry strategies into China: The choice between Joint Ventures and Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises: An application to the Italian manufacturing sector
by Bontempi, Maria Elena & Prodi, Giorgio
- 20-25 Location choice, competition, and welfare in non-tradable service FDI
by Kurata, Hiroshi & Ohkawa, Takao & Okamura, Makoto
- 26-30 Merger and acquisition FDI, relative wealth and relative access to bank credit: Evidence from a bivariate zero-inflated count model
by Ho, Woon-Yee & Wang, Peiming & Alba, Joseph D.
- 31-37 Foreign direct investment, tax competition and social expenditure
by Görg, Holger & Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia
- 38-44 International joint ventures and tax competition in an integrated market
by Zhong, Litao & Lahiri, Sajal
- 45-51 Multinationals and plant exit: Evidence from Chile
by Alvarez, Roberto & Görg, Holger
- 52-62 The impact of multinational entry on domestic market structure and investment
by Haller, Stefanie A.
- 63-69 Brotherhood of competition: Foreign Direct Investment and domestic mergers
by Kayalica, Ozgur M. & Espinosa-Ramirez, Rafael S.
- 70-80 Trade theorems in a model of vertical production chain
by Ma, Yan
- 81-109 What determines the level of IPO gross spreads? Underwriter profits and the cost of going public
by Bartling, Björn & Park, Andreas
- 110-112 A note on the hedging effectiveness of GARCH models
by Lien, Donald
- 113-122 Capital specificity, imperfect labor mobility and growth in developing economies
by Gilbert, John & Oladi, Reza
- 123-131 Stackelberg financial-leader in insider trading model
by Wang, Leonard F.S. & Wang, Ya-Chin & Ren, Shuang
- 132-141 Idiosyncratic risk matters! A regime switching approach
by Angelidis, Timotheos & Tessaromatis, Nikolaos
- 142-161 Re-examining the exchange rate pass-through into import prices using non-linear estimation techniques: Threshold cointegration
by Al-Abri, Almukhtar S. & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 162-171 The effects of abandonment options on operating leverage and investment timing
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 172-174 A review of capital controls and capital flows in emerging economies: Policies practices and consequences. Edited by: Sebastian Edwards
by Munro, Anella
- 175-176 Review on optimization methods in finance by Gerard Cornuejols and Reha Tütücü
by Li, Yuying
- 177-178 Review on "Debt Defaults and Lessons from a Decade of Crises" by Federico Sturzenegger and Jeromin Zettelmeyer
by Sandleris, Guido
2008, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 495-506 Factor mobility, wage inequality and welfare
by Anwar, Sajid
- 507-516 Financial interdependence between Hong Kong and the US: A band spectrum approach
by Chan, Leo & Lien, Donald & Weng, Wenlong
- 517-528 Factor growth and equalized factor prices
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 529-545 Large outside blockholders as monitors: Evidence from partial acquisitions
by Park, Yun W. & Selvili, Zekiye & Song, Moon H.
- 546-557 Domestic and foreign influences on Canadian prices
by Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling
- 558-571 Does rating help microfinance institutions raise funds? Cross-country evidence
by Hartarska, Valentina & Nadolnyak, Denis
- 572-588 Currency crisis contagion and the identification of transmission channels
by Haile, Fasika & Pozo, Susan
- 589-602 Banking crisis and financial structure: A survival-time analysis
by Evrensel, Ayse Y.
- 603-606 Lost protection and wages: Some time series evidence for the US
by Copeland, Cassandra & Thompson, Henry
- 607-617 The level and composition of tax revenue in developing countries: Evidence from unbalanced panel data
by Mahdavi, Saeid
- 618-628 Distributive manipulations and political stability: A theoretical analysis
by Biswas, Rongili & Marjit, Sugata
- 629-643 Asset allocation with differential borrowing and lending rates
by Olson, Dennis & Bley, Jorg
- 644-670 Do nominal devaluations lead to real devaluations? Evidence from 89 countries
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Hegerty, Scott W. & Kutan, Ali M.
- 671-672 Ann Harrison, Editor, Globalization and poverty, NBER (2007)
by Fields, Gary S.
- 673-674 Strategic new product development for the global economy
by Taylor, Bernard
2008, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 345-365 Fundamental pitfalls of exchange market pressure-based approaches to identification of currency crises
by Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza
- 366-379 Volatility trade-offs in exchange rate target zones
by Lai, Ching-chong & Fang, Chung-rou & Chang, Juin-jen
- 380-387 The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle across EU members: Evidence from the ARDL bounds approach and panel data
by Kollias, Christos & Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria
- 388-390 Non-competing factor groups and the normative propositions of trade theory
by Kemp, Murray
- 391-396 Hedging effectiveness comparisons: A note
by Lien, Donald & Shrestha, Keshab
- 397-411 Extreme daily changes in U.S. Dollar London inter-bank offer rates
by Krehbiel, Tim & Adkins, Lee C.
- 412-424 The comovement between monetary and fiscal policy instruments during the post-war period in the U.S
by Vázquez, Jesús
- 425-435 Bank lending and the stock market's response to monetary policy shocks
by Scharler, Johann
- 436-456 Choice of exchange rate regime and currency zones
by Kato, Isamu & Uctum, Merih
- 457-466 Canadian stock market multiples and their predictive content
by Deaves, Richard & Miu, Peter & Barry White, C.
- 467-476 Financial market integration, labor markets, and macroeconomic policies
by Çenesiz, M. Alper & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 477-489 Friction model and foreign exchange market intervention
by Jun, Jongbyung
- 490-491 Cheryl Schonhardt-Bailey , From Corn Laws to Free Trade: Interests, Ideas, and Institutions in Historical Perspective, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass (2006), p. 426 $47.50
by Rassekh, Farhad
- 492-494 Takatoshi Ito and Andrew K. Rose, Editors, Monetary Policy with Very Low Inflation in the Pacific Rim, NBER -- East Asia Seminar on Economics Vol. 15, The University of Chicago Press (2006)
by Ito, Hiro
2008, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 177-178 Market Microstructure and Implications for Regulatory Policies
by Chung, Kee H.
- 179-196 Commonality under market stress: Evidence from an order-driven market
by Brockman, Paul & Chung, Dennis Y.
- 197-215 Relative performance of trading halts and price limits: Evidence from the Spanish Stock Exchange
by Kim, Yong H. & Yagüe, José & Yang, J. Jimmy
- 216-229 The speed of adjustment to information: Evidence from the Chinese stock market
by Chiang, Thomas C. & Nelling, Edward & Tan, Lin
- 230-244 Lockup expiration, insider selling and bid-ask spreads
by Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Thong, Tiong Yang
- 245-257 Open volume and time to open on option-expiration days
by Spurlin, W. Paul & Van Ness, Bonnie F. & Van Ness, Robert A.
- 258-268 Inter-broker trades and return performance on the Toronto stock exchange
by Nemiroff, Howard B. & Zhang, Zhaohui & Escobar, Victor A.
- 269-278 Nonstationarity in real exchange rates using unit root tests with a level shift at unknown time
by Assaf, Ata
- 279-291 Do macroeconomic variables matter for pricing default risk?
by Yan, Alice Xie & Shi, Jian & Wu, Chunchi
- 292-305 Financial system structure and economic growth: Structure matters
by Ergungor, O. Emre
- 306-318 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions using ADRs as consideration
by Owers, James E. & Lin, Bing-Xuan & Rogers, Ronald C.
- 319-332 Strategic trading when some investors receive information before others
by Vo, Minh T.
- 333-338 Growth may be good for the poor, but decline is disastrous: On the non-robustness of the Dollar-Kraay result
by Ashley, Richard
- 340-341 An introduction to the structural econometrics of auction data
by Emery, J.C. Herbert
- 342-342 Measuring the restrictiveness of international trade policy, James E. Anderson and J. Peter Neary
by Falvey, Rod
- 343-344 Living standards and the wealth of nations: Successes and failures in real convergence
by Hare, Paul G.
2008, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-12 On the inflation-uncertainty hypothesis in Jordan, Philippines and Turkey: A long memory approach
by Abidin Ozdemir, Zeynel & Fisunoglu, Mahir
- 13-32 Informed trading, noise trading and the cost of equity
by Gregoire, Philippe & Huang, Hui
- 33-44 Exchange-rate volatility in Latin America and its impact on foreign trade
by Arize, Augustine C. & Osang, Thomas & Slottje, Daniel J.
- 45-55 Strategic trading against retail investors with loss-aversion
by Nam, Jouahn & Wang, Jun & Zhang, Ge
- 56-65 Symmetry, proportionality and the purchasing power parity: Evidence from panel cointegration tests
by Cerrato, Mario & Sarantis, Nicholas
- 66-84 Substituting a substitute currency
by Heimonen, Kari
- 85-102 Central banks and ambiguity
by Spanjers, Willy
- 103-112 Key international trade theorems and large shocks
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 113-126 Heterogeneity, adverse selection and valuation with endogenous labor supply
by Bianconi, Marcelo
- 127-137 Competition, technology, and trade in oligopolistic industries
by Yomogida, Morihiro
- 138-149 Firm performance, asset acquisition and the method of controlling rights transfer: Evidence from the Chinese market
by Bai, Yunxia & Chen, Shaw K. & Lin, Bing-Xuan & Wu, Liansheng
- 150-158 Is there a tradeoff between average patent pendency and examination errors?
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Nijkamp, Peter
- 159-176 Bank lending, credit shocks, and the transmission of Canadian monetary policy
by Atta-Mensah, Joseph & Dib, Ali
2007, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 459-470 Operational and financial hedging for exporting firms
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 471-477 Trade liberalization, foreign ownership, and the environment in a small open economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Yu, Eden S.H.
- 478-487 Market power in input purchase and trade
by Devadoss, Stephen
- 488-502 A comparison of variance ratio tests of random walk: A case of Asian emerging stock markets
by Hoque, Hafiz A.A.B. & Kim, Jae H. & Pyun, Chong Soo
- 503-520 Dynamic linkages between exchange rates and stock prices: Evidence from East Asian markets
by Pan, Ming-Shiun & Fok, Robert Chi-Wing & Liu, Y. Angela
- 521-527 To outsource or not to outsource in an integrated world
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 528-542 Growth dynamics in a model of endogenous time preference
by Sarkar, Jayanta
- 543-562 Sustaining multilateral cooperation among asymmetric countries: Does MFN help?
by Saggi, Kamal & Sengul, Faruk & Yildiz, Halis Murat
- 563-577 Exchange rate exposure, foreign currency derivatives and the introduction of the euro: French evidence
by Nguyen, Hoa & Faff, Robert & Marshall, Andrew
- 578-591 Strategic use of futures and options by commodity processors
by Bullock, David W. & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L.
- 592-603 Economic liberalization and wage inequality in the presence of labour market imperfection
by Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi
- 604-605 Daniel Cohen, Globalization and Its Enemies, MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts (2006) ISBN 0-262-03350-X 192 pp., $25.00
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 605-606 Economic Turbulence: Is a Volatile Economy Good for America?
by Gramlich, Edward M.
2007, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 306-331 Market structure and insider trading
by Daher, Wassim & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 332-346 Extreme observations and non-normality in ARCH and GARCH
by Bali, Rakesh & Guirguis, Hany
- 347-356 North-South trade and income inequality
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 357-368 Shock and volatility transmission in the oil, US and Gulf equity markets
by Malik, Farooq & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 369-382 A cost-based analysis of scale economies in the French auto industry
by Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B.
- 383-399 Analyst earnings forecast revisions and the persistence of antidumping relief
by Basyah, Mohammad & Hartigan, James C.
- 400-415 The determinants of capital structure in transitional economies
by Delcoure, Natalya
- 416-428 China financial research: A review and synthesis
by Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Thapa, Samanta
- 429-443 Earnings management behaviors under different economic environments: Evidence from Japanese banks
by Agarwal, Sumit & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Liu, Chunlin & Ghon Rhee, S.
- 444-453 Was the Argentine corralito an efficient measure?: A note
by Samartin, Margarita & Cardone, Clara & Bustamante, Rodrigo
- 454-455 The Central and Eastern European Countries and the European Union. Edited by: Michael Artis, Anindya Banerjee, and Massimiliano Marcellino
by Kandil, M.
- 455-457 Paul De Grauwe and Marianna Grimaldi, The exchange rate in a behavioral finance framework, Princeton University Press (2006)
by Hommes, Cars
2007, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 153-160 Trade theory and the role of time zones
by Marjit, Sugata
- 161-168 Synthetic money
by Hovanov, Nikolai V. & Kolari, James W. & Sokolov, Mikhail V.
- 169-185 Mean-semivariance behavior: Downside risk and capital asset pricing
by Estrada, Javier
- 186-201 Sovereign bond markets with political risk and moral hazard
by Dylan McGee, Christopher
- 202-222 Market power and exchange rate pass-through
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Kosma, Theodora S.
- 223-236 Exchange rate pass-through in the U.S. automobile market: A cointegration approach
by Banik, Nilanjan & Biswas, Basudeb
- 237-254 Exchange rates, exchange risk, and Asian export revenue
by Fang, WenShwo & Lai, YiHao & Thompson, Henry
- 255-271 Reassessing the evidence of an emerging yen block in North and Southeast Asia
by Kearney, Colm & Muckley, Cal
- 272-286 Asymmetric volatility of stock returns during the Asian crisis: Evidence from Indonesia
by Leeves, Gareth
- 287-299 Empirical factor abundance with many factors and countries
by Kang, Myeongjoo & Malki, Mostafa & Rassekh, Farhad & Thompson, Henry
- 300-302 Paul De Grauwe and Marianna Grimaldi, The exchange rate in a behavioral finance framework, Princeton University Press (2006)
by Hommes, Cars
- 302-303 Globalization and Its Enemies
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
2007, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-14 Optimum tariffs and patent length in a model of North-South technology transfer
by Vishwasrao, Sharmila & Gupta, Srabana & Benchekroun, Hassan
- 15-36 An inventory of simple monetary policy rules in a New Keynesian macroeconomic model
by Lubik, Thomas A. & Marzo, Massimiliano
- 37-59 A risk-based rationale for two-way capital flows: Why do capital flights and inward foreign direct investments co-exist?
by Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H.
- 60-77 Liquidity risk and bank portfolio allocation
by Franck, Raphael & Krausz, Miriam
- 78-100 Monetary policy transmission under different banking structures: The role of capital and heterogeneity
by Baglioni, Angelo
- 101-112 Fiscal, monetary policy and the conditional risk premium in short-term interest rate differentials: an application of Tobin's portfolio theory
by Flavin, Thomas J. & Limosani, Michele G.
- 113-129 Are international value premiums driven by the same set of fundamentals?
by Black, Angela J. & Fraser, Patricia & McMillan, David G.
- 130-138 Preferential trade and mis-invoicing: Some analytical implications
by Biswas, Amit K. & Marjit, Sugata
- 139-148 The value of information about central bankers' preferences
by Patron, Hilde
- 149-150 The macroeconomics of fiscal policy
by Seidman, Laurence
2006, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 399-416 International interdependence and the welfare effects of monetary policy
by Berger, Wolfram
- 417-442 Spillover effects and conditional dependence
by Ane, Thierry & Labidi, Chiraz
- 443-462 Does input sector liberalization promote quality innovation and exports?
by Bandyopadhyay, Swapnendu & Acharyya, Rajat
- 463-486 Variation in the effects of government spending shocks with methods of financing: Evidence from the U.S
by Kandil, Magda
- 487-504 The effects of monetary policy changes on market interest rates in Greece: An event study approach
by Kaketsis, Asimakis & Sarantis, Nicholas
- 505-524 The household preference structure and pricing-to-market in the New Open Economy Macroeconomics models
by Zhang, Yanchun
- 525-542 Regional consumption dynamics and risk sharing in Italy
by Cavaliere, Giuseppe & Fanelli, Luca & Gardini, Attilio
- 543-545 W. Enders and T. Sandler, The political economy of terrorism, Cambridge University Press, New York (2006)
by Anderton, Charles H.
2006, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 263-275 Investment and deposit contracts under costly intermediation and aggregate volatility
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua
- 276-293 The effect of derivative trading on the underlying markets: Evidence from Canadian instalment receipts trading
by Charupat, Narat
- 294-315 Removing foreign direct investment's exchange rate risk in developing economies: the case for a foreign exchange custodian board
by Yip, Paul S.L. & Yao, S.T.
- 316-323 A note on nonlinear dynamics in the Spanish term structure of interest rates
by Esteve, Vicente
- 324-345 An enhanced implied tree model for option pricing: A study on Hong Kong property stock options
by Hui, Eddie Chi-man
- 346-363 Local content requirement on foreign direct investment under exchange rate volatility
by Lahiri, Sajal & Mesa, Fernando
- 364-382 Has the Asian crisis changed the role of foreign investors in emerging equity markets: Taiwan's experience
by Lin, Anchor Y.
- 383-397 Effect of subsidy and entry into the informal sector with interlinkage
by Roy, Malabika
2006, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 141-150 Lender's risk incentive and debt concession
by Isagawa, Nobuyuki
- 151-163 An empirical analysis of margin debt
by Domian, Dale L. & Racine, Marie D.
- 164-183 Nonlinear adjustment in the forward premium: evidence from a threshold unit root test
by Sekioua, Sofiane H.
- 184-201 Foreign debt and financial hedging: Evidence from Australia
by Nguyen, Hoa & Faff, Robert
- 202-211 The optimal pricing of computer software and other products with high switching costs
by Ahtiala, Pekka
- 212-227 Exchange-rate systems and interest-rate behaviour: The experience of Hong Kong and Singapore
by Tse, Y.K. & Yip, Paul S.L.
- 228-240 Can openness be an engine of sustained high growth rates and inflation?: Evidence from Japan and Korea
by Jin, Jang C.
- 241-259 The impact of federal funds target changes on interest rate volatility
by Lee, Jim
- 260-262 A note on beneficial emigration
by Lien, Donald
2006, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-14 Strategic noise traders and liquidity pressure with a physically deliverable futures contract
by Capuano, Christian
- 15-29 A survey on physical delivery versus cash settlement in futures contracts
by Lien, Donald & Tse, Yiu Kuen
- 30-51 On derivatives and information costs
by Bellalah, Mondher
- 52-71 An empirical comparison of implied tree models for KOSPI 200 index options
by Kim, In Joon & Park, Gun Youb
- 72-86 The effects of abandonment options on operating leverage and forward hedging
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 87-96 On the martingale property of economic and financial instruments
by Firoozi, Fathali
- 97-119 Long-run abnormal performance following convertible preference share and convertible bond issues: New evidence from the United Kingdom
by Abhyankar, Abhay & Ho, Keng-Yu
- 120-135 A reexamination of fractional integrating dynamics in foreign currency markets
by Jin, Hyun J. & Elder, John & Koo, Won W.
- 136-140 Ross Cressman, Evolutionary Dynamics and Extensive Form Games, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2003)
by Sandholm, William H.
2005, Volume 14, Issue 4
- 393-413 On the coexistence of different licensing schemes
by Sen, Debapriya
- 415-425 Effects of electronic trading on the Hang Seng Index futures market
by Fung, Joseph K.W. & Lien, Donald & Tse, Yiuman & Tse, Yiu Kuen
- 427-437 Variable labour supply, specialisation-based external economies, and capital inflow
by Anwar, Sajid
- 439-453 Price limits on a call auction market: Evidence from the Warsaw Stock Exchange
by Henke, Harald & Voronkova, Svitlana
- 455-468 Analysis of price competition and strategic implications for heterogeneous market structure
by Chun, Se-Hak & Kim, Jae-Cheol
- 469-486 Two centuries of bull and bear market cycles
by Gonzalez, Liliana & Powell, John G. & Shi, Jing & Wilson, Antony
- 487-494 A theoretical perspective on managed rangelands and irreversible states
by Rohlin, Shawn M. & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 495-497 Book review
by Subramanian, S.
- 498-500 Helge Berger and Thomas Moutos, Editors, Managing European Union enlargement, MIT-Press, Cambridge (MA) (2004) ISBN 0-262-02561-2 313 pages, $ 38
by Hefeker, Carsten
2005, Volume 14, Issue 3
- 233-235 Outsourcing and fragmentation: Blessing or threat?
by Kierzkowski, Henryk
- 237-258 Globalization, globalisation: Trade, technology, and wages
by Ethier, Wilfred J.
- 259-271 A trade theorist's take on skilled-labor outsourcing
by Deardorff, Alan V.
- 273-295 Fragmented trade and manufacturing services--Examples for a non-convex general equilibrium
by Wan, Henry Jr.
- 297-304 Outsourcing and technology spillovers
by Long, Ngo Van