International Review of Economics & Finance
2014, Volume 29, Issue C
- 497-503 Can cost asymmetry be a rationale for privatisation?
by Mukherjee, Arijit & Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- 504-511 Noisy signaling in monopoly
by Mirman, Leonard J. & Salgueiro, Egas M. & Santugini, Marc
- 512-524 Patterns of volatility transmissions within regime switching across GCC and global markets
by Khalifa, Ahmed A.A. & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Otranto, Edoardo
- 525-536 Has there been any change in the comovement between the Chinese and US stock markets?
by Zhang, Bing & Li, Xiao-Ming
- 537-551 Productivity, commodity prices and the real exchange rate: The long-run behavior of the Canada–US exchange rate
by Choudhri, Ehsan U. & Schembri, Lawrence L.
- 552-568 How should we bank with foreigners? An empirical assessment of lending behavior of international banks to six East Asian economies
by Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y.
- 569-584 Keeping up with the Joneses and exchange rate volatility in a Redux model
by Chang, Ming-Jen & Chang, Juin-Jen & Shieh, Jhy-Yuan
- 585-598 Financial integration and consumption risk sharing and smoothing
by Suzuki, Yui
- 599-618 Purchasing and supply managers provide early clues on the direction of the US economy: An application of a new market-timing test
by Tsuchiya, Yoichi
- 619-626 Industry trade and exchange-rate fluctuations: Evidence from the U.S. and Chile
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Harvey, Hanafiah & Hegerty, Scott W.
- 627-638 Non-nested tests of a GDP-augmented Fama–French model versus a conditional Fama–French model in the Australian stock market
by Faff, Robert & Gharghori, Philip & Nguyen, Annette
- 639-649 Oil shocks, stock market prices, and the U.S. dividend yield decomposition
by Chortareas, Georgios & Noikokyris, Emmanouil
- 650-659 Heckscher–Ohlin and specific-factors trade models for finite changes: how different are they?
by Jones, Ronald W.
2013, Volume 28, Issue C
- 3-18 The evolution and sustainability of seasonal migration from Poland to Germany: From the dusk of the 19th century to the dawn of the 21st century
by Kępińska, Ewa & Stark, Oded
- 19-25 Rethinking the brain drain: Dynamics and transition
by Byra, Lukasz
- 26-37 Migration and dynamics: How a leakage of human capital lubricates the engine of economic growth
by Sorger, Gerhard & Stark, Oded & Wang, Yong
- 38-50 International migration, remittances, and the human capital formation of Egyptian children
by Koska, Onur A. & Saygin, Perihan Özge & Çağatay, Selim & Artal-Tur, Andrés
- 51-61 Co-national and cross-national pulls in international migration to Spain
by Neubecker, Nina & Smolka, Marcel
- 62-70 Integration as a catalyst for assimilation
by Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin
2013, Volume 27, Issue C
- 1-13 Panel data analyses of the pecking order theory and the market timing theory of capital structure in Taiwan
by Chen, Dar-Hsin & Chen, Chun-Da & Chen, Jianguo & Huang, Yu-Fang
- 14-20 Profits and losses from currency intervention
by Jin, Hailong & Choi, E. Kwan
- 21-36 Modeling the transitional dynamics of international joint venture policies: An option pricing approach
by Lukas, Elmar
- 37-53 Country size and tax policy for international joint ventures in an integrated market
by Sanjo, Yasuo
- 54-68 Do habits generate endogenous fluctuations in a growing economy?
by Park, Hyun
- 69-79 Privatizing by merger: The case of an inefficient public leader
by Gelves, J. Alejandro & Heywood, John S.
- 80-96 Managerial incentives and a firm's cash flow sensitivities
by Xu, Pisun (Tracy)
- 97-111 GFC-robust risk management strategies under the Basel Accord
by McAleer, Michael & Jimenez-Martin, Juan-Angel & Perez-Amaral, Teodosio
- 112-124 Dividends, investment and cash flow uncertainty: Evidence from China
by Deng, Lu & Li, Sifei & Liao, Mingqing & Wu, Weixing
- 125-133 The behavior of real exchange rate: Nonlinearity and breaks
by Lee, Chia-Hao & Chou, Pei-I
- 134-143 Has international borrowing or lending driven Australia's net capital inflow?
by Makin, Anthony J. & Narayan, Paresh Kumar
- 144-159 Causality between trading volume and returns: Evidence from quantile regressions
by Gebka, Bartosz & Wohar, Mark E.
- 160-170 International trade and hedging under joint price and exchange rate uncertainty
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 171-182 Financial constraint and the choice between leasing and debt
by Lin, Jane-Raung & Wang, Chia-Jane & Chou, De-Wei & Chueh, Fei-Chun
- 183-197 Central bank transparency: Does it matter?
by Rhee, Hyuk Jae & Turdaliev, Nurlan
- 198-208 Identifying multiple regimes in the model of credit to households
by Serwa, Dobromił
- 209-223 Return distribution predictability and its implications for portfolio selection
by Zhu, Min
- 224-237 Price discovery between regular and mini index futures in the Taiwan Futures Exchange
by Wang, Yun-Yi & Chang, Chiung-Chiao & Lee, Wan-Chen
- 238-249 Uncovered interest parity puzzle: Asymmetric responses
by Lee, Byung-Joo
- 250-260 Credit frictions and consumption dynamics in an open economy
by Chu, Shiou-Yen
- 261-274 The Canadian macroeconomy and the yield curve: A dynamic latent factor approach
by Lange, Ronald H.
- 275-290 Learning by devaluating: A supply-side effect of competitive devaluation
by Tervala, Juha
- 291-297 Genetic contamination of traditional products
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 298-317 Impacts of global and domestic shocks on inflation and economic growth for actual and potential GCC member countries
by Kim, Won Joong & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 318-329 Nonlinear bilateral trade balance-fundamentals nexus: A panel smooth transition regression approach
by Wu, Po-Chin & Liu, Shiao-Yen & Pan, Sheng-Chieh
- 330-344 The impact of transparency on market quality for the Taiwan Stock Exchange
by Ke, Mei-Chu & Huang, Yen-Sheng & Liao, Tung Liang & Wang, Ming-Hui
- 345-356 Payout policies on U.S. closed-end funds
by Kim, Doseong & Kim, Yura & Song, Kyojik Roy
- 357-373 Corruption and persistent informality: An empirical investigation for India
by Dutta, Nabamita & Kar, Saibal & Roy, Sanjukta
- 374-382 An optimal government spending reversal rule in a small open economy
by Kitano, Shigeto & Takaku, Kenya
- 383-405 Irrational confidence, imperfect and long-lived information
by Zhou, Deqing
- 406-415 Governance, foreign direct investment and domestic welfare
by Maiti, Dibyendu & Mukherjee, Arijit
- 416-431 Nonlinear analysis among crude oil prices, stock markets' return and macroeconomic variables
by Naifar, Nader & Al Dohaiman, Mohammed Saleh
- 432-444 The market structure of the banking sector and financially dependent manufacturing sectors
by Hoxha, Indrit
- 445-464 Cash dividend policy, corporate pyramids, and ownership structure: Evidence from China
by Bradford, William & Chen, Chao & Zhu, Song
- 465-481 Domestic versus foreign equity shares: Which are more costly to trade in the Chinese market?
by He, Yan & Wang, Junbo & Wu, Chunchi
- 482-496 Estimating the spot rate curve using the Nelson–Siegel model
by Annaert, Jan & Claes, Anouk G.P. & De Ceuster, Marc J.K. & Zhang, Hairui
- 497-513 An analysis of stock repurchase in Taiwan
by Wang, Li-Hsun & Lin, Chu-Hsiung & Fung, Hung-Gay & Chen, Hsien-Ming
- 514-528 Estimating hedged portfolio value-at-risk using the conditional copula: An illustration of model risk
by Chen, Yi-Hsuan & Tu, Anthony H.
- 529-541 Linking the missing market: The effect of bond markets on economic growth
by Thumrongvit, Patara & Kim, Yoonbai & Pyun, Chong Soo
- 542-551 Expected monetary policy and the dynamics of bank lending rates
by Kwapil, Claudia & Scharler, Johann
- 552-565 Determinants of target selection and acquirer returns: Evidence from cross-border acquisitions
by Bae, Sung C. & Chang, Kiyoung & Kim, Doseong
- 566-571 The effect of Confucius Institutes on US Exports to China: A state level analysis
by Lien, Donald & Co, Catherine Yap
- 572-591 Investor sentiment effect in stock markets: Stock characteristics or country-specific factors?
by Corredor, Pilar & Ferrer, Elena & Santamaria, Rafael
- 592-596 The firm export and FDI choice in the context of gravity
by Schmeiser, Katherine N.
- 597-610 Bank credits and non-oil economic growth: Evidence from Azerbaijan
by Hasanov, Fakhri & Huseynov, Fariz
- 611-620 Information asymmetry and the cost of equity capital
by He, William Peng & Lepone, Andrew & Leung, Henry
- 621-636 Oil prices and effective dollar exchange rates
by Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert
2013, Volume 26, Issue C
- 4-24 All banks great, small, and global: Loan pricing and foreign competition
by de Blas, Beatriz & Russ, Katheryn Niles
- 25-38 Financial frictions, trade credit, and the 2008–09 global financial crisis
by Coulibaly, Brahima & Sapriza, Horacio & Zlate, Andrei
- 39-55 Financial shocks and exports
by Feng, Ling & Lin, Ching-Yi
- 56-69 Investment, trade openness and foreign direct investment: Social capability matters
by Kim, Dong-Hyeon & Lin, Shu-Chin & Suen, Yu-Bo
- 70-86 Price dispersion and the euro: Micro heterogeneity and macro implications
by Martin, Julien & Mejean, Isabelle
- 87-108 Buy National or Buy International? The optimal design of government spending in an open economy
by Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang
- 109-124 International business cycle co-movement and vertical specialization reconsidered in multistage Bayesian DSGE model
by Wong, Chin-Yoong & Eng, Yoke-Kee
2013, Volume 25, Issue C
- 1-12 Adjustments in managerial ownership and changes in firm value
by Chen, Ming-Yuan
- 13-23 Growth of aggregate corporate earnings and cash-flows: Persistence and determinants
by Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Mohsni, Sana
- 24-34 The Spanish term structure of interest rates revisited: Cointegration with multiple structural breaks, 1974–2010
by Esteve, Vicente & Navarro-Ibáñez, Manuel & Prats, María A.
- 35-51 Does patent harmonization impact the decision and volume of high technology trade?
by Briggs, Kristie
- 52-65 How do foreign investors affect corporate policy?: Evidence from Korea
by Jeon, Jin Q. & Ryoo, Juyoun
- 66-74 Bank capital regulation in a cap option framework
by Tsai, Jeng-Yan & Hung, Wei-Ming
- 75-90 Financial integration, nominal rigidity, and monetary policy
by Pang, Ke
- 91-107 Does payment method matter in cross-border acquisitions?
by Dutta, Shantanu & Saadi, Samir & Zhu, PengCheng
- 108-112 Multi-sourcing as an entry deterrence strategy
by Mukherjee, Arijit & Tsai, Yingyi
- 113-121 Volatility transmission between gold and oil futures under structural breaks
by Ewing, Bradley T. & Malik, Farooq
- 122-128 The real exchange rate and the balance of trade in US tourism
by Cheng, Ka Ming & Kim, Hyeongwoo & Thompson, Henry
- 129-145 Fundamentals, forecast combinations and nominal exchange-rate predictability
by Wu, Jyh-Lin & Wang, Yi-Chiuan
- 146-155 Money and risk of loss in an asset market segmentation model
by Choi, Hyung Sun
- 156-168 Nonlinear earnings persistence
by Cheng, Che-Hui & Wu, Po-Chin
- 169-184 Leverage and corporate performance: International evidence
by González, Víctor M.
- 185-201 Trade exposure, survival and growth of small and medium-size firms
by Álvarez, Roberto & Vergara, Sebastián
- 202-218 Exchange rate misalignment and inflation rate persistence: Evidence from Latin American countries
by Giannellis, Nikolaos & Koukouritakis, Minoas
- 219-243 Distortionary tax instruments and implementable monetary policy
by Marattin, Luigi & Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo
- 244-259 Volatility and return spillovers in Canadian and U.S. industry ETFs
by Krause, Timothy & Tse, Yiuman
- 260-271 Foreign direct investment and output growth volatility: A worldwide analysis
by Ćorić, Bruno & Pugh, Geoff
- 272-281 The predictability of opening returns for the returns of the trading day: Evidence from Taiwan futures market
by Chen, Chun-nan
- 282-290 Dynamics of the co-movement between stock and maritime markets
by Erdogan, Oral & Tata, Kenan & Karahasan, B. Can & Sengoz, M. Hakan
- 291-309 Growth, productivity and capital accumulation: The effects of financial liberalization in the case of European integration
by Gehringer, Agnieszka
- 310-325 Substitutability and complementarity of corporate governance mechanisms in Latin America
by Cueto, Diego C.
- 326-337 Country-specific idiosyncratic risk and global equity index returns
by Hueng, C. James & Yau, Ruey
- 338-355 Horizontal inventive step and international protection of intellectual property
by Yang, Xuebing
- 356-371 Predictive ability and profitability of simple technical trading rules: Recent evidence from Southeast Asian stock markets
by Yu, Hao & Nartea, Gilbert V. & Gan, Christopher & Yao, Lee J.
- 372-383 Modeling OECD energy demand: An international panel smooth transition error-correction model
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 384-407 Growth and productivity: The role of government debt
by Afonso, António & Jalles, João Tovar
- 408-423 Futures mispricing, order imbalance, and short-selling constraints
by Lin, Emily & Lee, Cheng-Few & Wang, Kehluh
- 424-447 Exchange rate intervention in small open economies: The role of risk premium and commodity price shocks
by García, Carlos J. & González, Wildo D.
2012, Volume 24, Issue C
- 1-7 Goods allocation by queuing and the occurrence of violence: A probabilistic analysis
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & DeAngelo, Gregory J.
- 8-25 Implementing option pricing models when asset returns follow an autoregressive moving average process
by Wang, Chou-Wen & Wu, Chin-Wen & Tzang, Shyh-Weir
- 26-42 Banking deregulation around the world, 1970s to 2000s: The impact on unemployment
by Feldmann, Horst
- 43-50 Corporate governance and FDI: Firm-level evidence from Japanese FDI into the US
by Wang, Peiming & Alba, Joseph D. & Park, Donghyun
- 51-61 The influence of Taylor rule deviations on the real exchange rate
by Wilde, Wolfram
- 62-70 Why U.S. firms delist from the Tokyo stock exchange: An empirical analysis
by Liu, Shinhua & Stowe, John D. & Hung, Ken
- 71-87 The dynamic relation between foreign exchange rates and international portfolio flows: Evidence from Africa's capital markets
by Kodongo, Odongo & Ojah, Kalu
- 88-96 The role of inflation regime in the exchange rate pass-through to import prices
by Junttila, Juha & Korhonen, Marko
- 97-108 Bilateral exports from euro zone countries to the US — Does exchange rate variability play a role?
by Verheyen, Florian
- 109-128 Technical analyses and order submission behaviors: Evidence from an emerging market
by Wang, Zi-Mei & Chiao, Chaoshin & Chang, Ya-Ting
- 129-142 Influence of investor subjective judgments in investment decision-making
by Liu, Yu-hong & Jiang, I-ming
- 143-154 Insider trading with different market structures
by Daher, Wassim & Karam, Fida & Mirman, Leonard J.
- 155-166 Wealth effects in emerging market economies
by Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel S.
- 167-176 Measuring the risk premium in uncovered interest parity using the component GARCH-M model
by Li, Dandan & Ghoshray, Atanu & Morley, Bruce
- 177-184 Production and futures hedging with state-dependent background risk
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 185-199 Exchange rate misalignments in frequency domain
by Grossmann, Axel & Orlov, Alexei G.
- 200-223 Inside trading, public disclosure and imperfect competition
by Gong, Fuzhou & Liu, Hong
- 224-234 Nonstationarity and nonlinearity in inflation rate: Some further evidence
by Arize, Augustine C. & Malindretos, John
- 235-249 The Effect of Data Revisions on the Basic New Keynesian Model
by Vázquez, Jesús & María-Dolores, Ramón & Londoño, Juan M.
- 250-269 The financial crisis and sizable international reserves depletion: From ‘fear of floating’ to the ‘fear of losing international reserves’?
by Aizenman, Joshua & Sun, Yi
- 270-294 Causes of banking crises: Deregulation, credit booms and asset bubbles, then and now
by Roy, Saktinil & Kemme, David M.
- 295-302 Do investors value REITs and Non-REITs differently?
by Wei, Peihwang & Yang, Xiaolou
- 303-314 Corporate governance and cash holdings: A quantile regression approach
by Kuan, Tsung-Han & Li, Chu-Shiu & Liu, Chwen-Chi
- 315-326 Volatility risk premium decomposition of LIFFE equity options
by Lin, Bing-Huei & Lin, Yueh-Neng & Chen, Yin-Jung
- 327-342 Asymmetric and threshold effects on comovements among Germanic cross-listed equities
by Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Kartalis, Nikos & Lyroudi, Katerina & Papasyriopoulos, Nicholas
2012, Volume 23, Issue C
- 5-15 A model of globalization and firm-worker matching: How good is good enough?
by Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven J.
- 16-29 Trade liberalization, unemployment, and inequality with endogenous job destruction
by Ranjan, Priya
- 30-45 Endogenous labor market institutions in an open economy
by Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Larch, Mario & Lechthaler, Wolfgang
- 46-58 Offshoring, wages and the growing skill gap: Advocating offshoring without sectoral reallocation
by Bakhtiari, Sasan
- 59-74 Does deeper integration enhance spatial advantages? Market access and wage growth in China
by Kamal, Fariha & Lovely, Mary E. & Ouyang, Puman
- 75-90 The effects of trade and services liberalization on wage inequality in India
by Mehta, Aashish & Hasan, Rana
- 91-109 Import protection, exports and labor-demand elasticities: Evidence from Korea
by Mitra, Devashish & Shin, Jeongeun
2012, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-10 Do central banks affect Tobin's q?
by Faria, João Ricardo & Mollick, André Varella & Sachsida, Adolfo & Wang, Le
- 11-24 R&D, risks and overreaction in a market with the absence of the book-to-market effect
by Hung, Weifeng & Chiao, Chaoshin & Liao, Tung Liang & Huang, Sheng-Tang
- 25-41 Income based price subsidies and parallel imports
by Acharyya, Rajat & García-Alonso, María D.C.
- 42-65 Bond risk premia, macroeconomic fundamentals and the exchange rate
by Pericoli, Marcello & Taboga, Marco
- 66-77 Optimal nonlinear income taxation with productive government expenditure
by Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing
- 78-91 Forecasting the volatility of S&P depositary receipts using GARCH-type models under intraday range-based and return-based proxy measures
by Liu, Hung-Chun & Chiang, Shu-Mei & Cheng, Nick Ying-Pin
- 92-100 Does financial liberalization decrease capital flight? A panel causality analysis
by Yalta, A. Yasemin & Yalta, A. Talha
- 101-111 Exchange rate pass-through in deflation: The case of Taiwan
by Lin, Po-Chun & Wu, Chung-Shu
- 112-128 U.S. industry-level returns and oil prices
by Fan, Qinbin & Jahan-Parvar, Mohammad R.
- 129-140 The portfolio strategy and hedging: A spectrum perspective on mean–variance theory
by Hsu, Pao-Peng & Liao, Szu-Lang
- 141-160 Debt reorganization strategies with complete verification under information asymmetry
by Shibata, Takashi & Tian, Yuan
- 161-172 The comovement between exchange rates and stock prices in the Asian emerging markets
by Lin, Chien-Hsiu
- 173-189 Stock exchange mergers and weak form of market efficiency: The case of Euronext Lisbon
by Khan, Walayet & Vieito, João Paulo
- 190-200 Tradability and market penetration costs: Explaining foreign market servicing intensities
by Schmeiser, Katherine N. & Ricaurte, Miguel F.
- 201-207 Environmental control, wage inequality and national welfare in a tourism economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Laffargue, Jean-Pierre & Sgro, Pasquale M.
- 208-221 Capital structure and corporate governance quality: Evidence from the Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
by Jiraporn, Pornsit & Kim, Jang-Chul & Kim, Young Sang & Kitsabunnarat, Pattanaporn
- 222-229 Predictions of growth in U.S. corporate profits: Asymmetric vs. symmetric loss
by Baghestani, Hamid & Khallaf, Ashraf
- 230-253 Firm Market Performance and Volatility in a National Real Estate Sector
by Bianconi, Marcelo & Yoshino, Joe A.
- 254-266 Insider trading and stock prices
by Tavakoli, Manouchehr & McMillan, David & McKnight, Phillip J.
- 267-283 Dilution/incentive effects associating with employee bonuses in Taiwan: Empirical findings under two regimes
by Chen, Ching-Lung & Lu, Ming-Che & Yen, Gili
- 284-304 The predictability of aggregate Japanese stock returns: Implications of dividend yield
by Chen, Sichong
2012, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-15 Dynamics of underwriting profits: Evidence from the U.S. insurance market
by Jiang, Shi-jie & Nieh, Chien-Chung
- 16-28 External vulnerability, balance sheet effects, and the institutional framework — Lessons from the Asian crisis
by Mulder, Christian & Perrelli, Roberto & Rocha, Manuel Duarte
- 29-41 Call-pricing equity returns and default risks of entry mode with brand perception in retail banking
by Tsai, Jeng-Yan & Chang, Chuen-Ping
- 42-56 Dividend policy and business groups: Evidence from Indian firms
by Manos, Ronny & Murinde, Victor & Green, Christopher J.
- 57-76 Volatility, financial constraints, and trade
by García-Vega, María & Guariglia, Alessandra & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza
- 77-86 Trade and factor returns: Empirical evidence from U.S. economy
by Akay, Gokhan H.
- 87-105 Modeling the effect of macroeconomic factors on corporate default and credit rating transitions
by Figlewski, Stephen & Frydman, Halina & Liang, Weijian
- 106-114 Renminbi in the future international monetary system
by Yeh, Kuo-chun
- 115-129 Time-changed GARCH versus the GARJI model for prediction of extreme news events: An empirical study
by Kao, Lie-Jane & Wu, Po-Cheng & Lee, Cheng-Few
- 130-139 Does the central bank's intervention benefit trade balance? Empirical evidence from China
by Hsiao, Yu-Ming & Pan, Sheng-Chieh & Wu, Po-Chin
- 140-146 Is the honeymoon effect valid in the presence of both exchange rate and output expectations? A graphical analysis
by Lai, Ching-chong & Fang, Chung-rou
- 147-155 Confucius institute effects on China's trade and FDI: Isn't it delightful when folks afar study Hanyu?
by Lien, Donald & Oh, Chang Hoon & Selmier, W. Travis
- 156-172 Asymmetric effects of U.S. stock returns on European equities
by Wahab, Mahmoud
- 173-176 A decomposition of Ricardian trade gains
by Kikuchi, Toru & Long, Ngo Van
- 177-185 Real wages and non-traded goods
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 186-194 Tax burden distribution and GDP growth: Non-linear causality considerations in the USA
by Karagianni, Stella & Pempetzoglou, Maria & Saraidaris, Anastasios
- 195-209 Intraday trading activities and volatility in round-the-clock futures markets
by Kao, Erin H. & Fung, Hung-Gay
- 210-220 Consistent winners and losers
by Alwathainani, Abdulaziz M.
- 221-231 Are exchange rate movements predictable in Asia-Pacific markets? Evidence of random walk and martingale difference processes
by Al-Khazali, Osamah M. & Pyun, Chong Soo & Kim, Daewon
- 232-245 Technology shocks under varying degrees of financial openness
by Cakici, S. Meral
- 246-260 The impact of real income on insurance premiums: Evidence from panel data
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chiu, Yi-Bin
- 261-271 Asset pricing with idiosyncratic risk: The Spanish case
by Miralles-Marcelo, José Luis & Miralles-Quirós, María del Mar & Miralles-Quirós, José Luis
- 272-291 Identifying aggregate supply and demand shocks in small open economies: Empirical evidence from African countries
by Ahmad, A.H. & Pentecost, Eric J.
- 292-301 Country risk, country size, and tax competition for foreign direct investment
by Sanjo, Yasuo
- 302-318 The Thursday effect of the forward premium puzzle
by Ding, Liang
2011, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 469-484 Commodities and financial variables: Analyzing relationships in a changing regime environment
by Bhar, Ramaprasad & Hammoudeh, Shawkat
- 485-497 Predicting foreign exchange movements using historic deviations from PPP
by Qiu, Mei & Pinfold, John F. & Rose, Lawrence C.
- 498-505 Eurocurrency interest rate linkages: A frequency domain analysis
by Ciner, Cetin
- 506-519 The dynamics of market structure and firm-level adjustment to India's pro-market economic liberalizing reforms, 1988-2006: A Time Varying Panel Smooth Transition Regression (TV-PSTR) approach
by Geng, Nan
- 520-531 Monetary policy announcements and stock price dynamics in a small open economy
by Chao, Chi-Chur & Hu, Shih-Wen & Tai, Meng-Yi & Wang, Vey
- 532-541 Terrorism and capital markets: The effects of the Madrid and London bomb attacks
by Kollias, Christos & Papadamou, Stephanos & Stagiannis, Apostolos
- 542-548 The effects of imperfect auditing on managerial compensation
by Baglioni, Angelo & Colombo, Luca
- 549-561 A welfare analysis of tariffs and equivalent quotas under demand uncertainty: Implications for tariffication
by Chen, Hung-Yi & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong
- 562-573 Does corporate board downsizing increase shareholder value? Evidence from Japan
by Uchida, Konari
- 574-590 Asymmetric output growth effects of government spending: Cross-sectional and panel data evidence
by Wahab, Mahmoud
- 591-606 Volatility forecasting of exchange rate by quantile regression
by Huang, Alex YiHou & Peng, Sheng-Pen & Li, Fangjhy & Ke, Ching-Jie
- 607-623 Semivariance decomposition of country-level returns
by Beach, Steven L.
- 624-632 Herding with costly information and signal extraction
by Yang, Wan-Ru
- 633-644 Optimal executive compensation: Stock options or restricted stocks
by Wu, Yan Wendy
- 645-653 Effects of structural changes on the risk characteristics of REIT returns
by Wu, Pei-Shan & Huang, Chien-Ming & Chiu, Chien-Liang
- 654-664 The dynamic dependence between the Chinese market and other international stock markets: A time-varying copula approach
by Wang, Kehluh & Chen, Yi-Hsuan & Huang, Szu-Wei
- 665-678 Income distribution and exchange in a dynamic search model
by Yilmaz, Ensar & Ünveren, Burak
- 679-689 The term structure of interest rates, the expectations hypothesis and international financial integration: Evidence from Asian economies
by Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore