International Review of Economics & Finance
2011, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 302-311 Stock market reaction to dividend announcements: Evidence from the Greek stock market
by Dasilas, Apostolos & Leventis, Stergios
- 312-324 Do liquidity and sampling methods matter in constructing volatility indices? Empirical evidence from Taiwan
by Tzang, Shyh-Weir & Hung, Chih-Hsing & Wang, Chou-Wen & Shyu, David So-De
- 325-341 Mergers and capital flight in unionised oligopolies: Is there scope for a "national champion" policy?
by Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Meland, Frode & Straume, Odd Rune
- 342-362 Forecasting exchange rates: The multi-state Markov-switching model with smoothing
by Yuan, Chunming
- 363-364 Marco Buti, Sevaas Deroose, Vitor Gaspar and João Nogueira Martins, Editors, The Euro: The First Decade, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, New York (2010), p. 1015
by Kenen, Peter B.
- 364-364 Monetary Economics in Globalised Financial Markets, by Ansgar Belke and Thorsten Polleit. 2009 Springer-Verlag (Heidelberg); ISBN: 978-3-540-71002-8
by Bhattacharya, Joydeep
2011, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-4 The emerging global financial architecture and exchange rate regimes in a volatile world
by Aizenman, Joshua & Hutchison, Michael
- 5-18 International reserves and swap lines: Substitutes or complements?
by Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin & Park, Donghyun
- 19-31 Accumulation of reserves and keeping up with the Joneses: The case of LATAM economies
by Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari
- 32-43 The exchange rate regime in Asia: From crisis to crisis
by Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay & Sethy, Anmol & Balasubramaniam, Vimal
- 44-58 Crisis and self-fulfilling expectations: The Turkish experience in 1994 and 2000-2001
by Tamgac, Unay
- 59-70 The illusive quest: Do international capital controls contribute to currency stability?
by Glick, Reuven & Hutchison, Michael
- 71-81 Foreign output shocks, monetary rules and macroeconomic volatilities in small open economies
by Alba, Joseph D. & Su, Zheng & Chia, Wai-Mun
- 82-94 Structural change, savings and current account balance
by Sun, Yi
- 95-109 Markets contagion during financial crisis: A regime-switching approach
by Guo, Feng & Chen, Carl R. & Huang, Ying Sophie
- 110-127 Jumps in foreign exchange rates and stochastic unwinding of carry trades
by Nirei, Makoto & Sushko, Vladyslav
2010, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 527-538 The profitability of momentum trading strategies: Empirical evidence from Hong Kong
by Cheng, Joseph W. & Wu, Hiu-fung
- 539-554 Entry deterrence through credit denial
by Showalter, Dean
- 555-561 Is Stolper-Samuelson dangerous and FPE a failure?
by Rassekh, Farhad
- 562-574 IMF surveillance as a signal to attract foreign investment
by Mayer, Wolfgang & Mourmouras, Alexandros
- 575-589 Country of Origin Labeling (C.O.O.L.): How cool is it?
by Dinopoulos, Elias & Livanis, Grigorios & West, Carol
- 590-602 Vertical separation versus vertical integration in a macroeconomic model with imperfect competition
by Lai, Ching-chong & Chin, Chi-ting & Chang, Shu-hua
- 603-614 Joint venture instability in developing countries under entry
by Banerjee, Shantanu & Mukherjee, Arijit
- 615-626 Investment barriers and premiums on closed-end country funds
by Kim, Jang-Chul & Song, Kyojik "Roy"
- 627-632 Precision of Investor Information and Financial Disclosure
by Liang, Woan-lih & Lin, Hsiou-wei W. & Syu, Yir-Jung
- 633-647 Precious metals-exchange rate volatility transmissions and hedging strategies
by Hammoudeh, Shawkat M. & Yuan, Yuan & McAleer, Michael & Thompson, Mark A.
- 648-661 Asymmetry dynamics in real exchange rates: New results on East Asian currencies
by Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen & Chowdhury, Ibrahim
- 662-670 Economic reform, informal-formal sector linkages and intervention in the informal sector in developing countries: A paradox
by Arvin-Rad, Hassan & Basu, Arnab K. & Willumsen, Maria
- 671-685 The frequency and magnitude of earnings management: Time-series and multi-threshold comparisons
by Chen, Shaw K. & Lin, Bing-Xuan & Wang, Yaping & Wu, Liansheng
- 686-697 Time-varying global and local sources of market and currency risks in Russian stock market
by Saleem, Kashif & Vaihekoski, Mika
- 698-710 Herding by foreign investors and emerging market equity returns: Evidence from Korea
by Jeon, Jin Q & Moffett, Clay M.
- 711-722 The business cycle and the equity risk premium in real time
by Kizys, Renatas & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 723-732 Interest differentials and extreme support for uncovered interest rate parity
by Craighead, William D. & Davis, George K. & Miller, Norman C.
- 733-741 Globalization challenges for the Mexican textile industry
by Truett, Lila J. & Truett, Dale B.
- 742-754 Trading platform, market volatility and pricing efficiency in the floor-traded and E-mini index futures markets
by Chung, Huimin & Sheu, Her-Jiun & Hsu, Shufang
- 755-768 Cointegration, dynamic structure, and the validity of purchasing power parity in African countries
by Arize, Augustine C. & Malindretos, John & Nam, Kiseok
- 769-778 Time zones, shift working and international outsourcing
by Matsuoka, Yuji & Fukushima, Marcelo
- 779-788 Formation of special economic zone, liberalized FDI policy and agricultural productivity
by Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi
- 789-790 ,Price index concepts and measurement .W. Erwin Diewert, John S. Greenlees and Charles R. Hulten, Editors, Studies in income and wealth, National Bureau of Economic Research vol. 70, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London (2009)
by Balk, Bert M.
- 791-791 Steven Brakman and Harry Garretsen, Editors, Foreign Direct Investment and the Multinational Enterprise, The MIT Press, Cambridge (2008)
by Chakrabarti, Avik
- 793-793 Review of Trade, growth and poverty reduction by T. N. Srinivasan
by Thompson, Henry
- 794-796 Review of International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, Edited by Marshall Reinsdorf and Matthew J. Slaughter
by Mataloni Jr., Raymond
- 793-794 Economic modeling and inference, by Bent Jesper Christensen and Nicholas M. Kiefer
by McCausland, William
- 791-792 Filippo di Mauro, Stéphane Dees and Warwick J. McKibbin , Globalisation, regionalism and economic interdependence, Cambridge University Press (2008)
by Lafrance, Robert
2010, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 353-365 Selective swap arrangements and the global financial crisis: Analysis and interpretation
by Aizenman, Joshua & Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur
- 366-382 Exchange rate dynamics in economies with portfolio rigidities
by de Blas, Beatriz
- 383-391 International trade in genetically modified products
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 392-406 Liquidity risk and bank portfolio management in a financial system without deposit insurance: Empirical evidence from prewar Japan
by Sawada, Michiru
- 407-411 Labor skills and factor proportions trade in the gulf cooperation council
by Thompson, Henry & Toledo, Hugo
- 412-426 Reorganization strategies and securities valuation under asymmetric information
by Shibata, Takashi & Tian, Yuan
- 427-435 Does prior record matter in the wealth effect of open-market share repurchase announcements?
by Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chen, Li-Yu
- 436-451 Tariffs versus anti-dumping duties
by Dinlersoz, Emin & Dogan, Can
- 452-466 Does "hot money" drive China's real estate and stock markets?
by Guo, Feng & Huang, Ying Sophie
- 467-482 International capital mobility: An alternative test based on intertemporal current account models
by Huang, Chao-Hsi
- 483-500 Securities laws in the host countries and the capital structure of US multinationals
by Mishra, Dev & Tannous, George
- 501-514 Corruption, growth, and growth volatility
by Evrensel, Ayse Y.
- 515-522 Financial assistance for study abroad students: An economic analysis
by Lien, Donald & Liu, Gang
- 523-524 Review on "The theory of the firm: Microeconomics with endogenous entrepreneurs, firms, markets, and organizations" by Daniel F. Spulber
by Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon
- 525-526 Sumru Altug and Pamela Labadie, Asset pricing for dynamic economies , Cambridge University Press (2008)
by Cosimano, Thomas F.
2010, Volume 19, Issue 2
- 177-179 Recent development in China's financial markets: An introduction
by Lien, Donald & Chen, Yulu
- 180-188 Corporate governance structure, managerial discretion, and the R&D investment in China
by Dong, Jing & Gou, Yan-nan
- 189-195 Finance-growth nexus in China revisited: New evidence from principal components and ARDL bounds tests
by Jalil, Abdul & Feridun, Mete & Ma, Ying
- 196-210 Detecting hot and cold cycles using a Markov regime switching model--Evidence from the Chinese A-share IPO market
by Guo, Haifeng & Brooks, Robert & Shami, Roland
- 211-218 The role of Chinese stock market in global stock markets: A safe haven or a hedge?
by Lai, YiHao & Tseng, Jen-Ching
- 219-227 Investment and the soft budget constraint in China
by Chow, Clement K.W. & Song, Frank M. & Wong, Kit Pong
- 228-243 Communication in repeated monetary policy games
by Turdaliev, Nurlan
- 244-259 Cross-listing premium in the US and the UK destination
by Bianconi, Marcelo & Tan, Liang
- 260-277 Intra- and inter-firm US trade
by Co, Catherine Yap
- 278-286 Foreign capital, return to education and child labour
by Dwibedi, Jayanta Kumar & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit
- 287-294 Intra-day seasonality in foreign exchange market transactions
by Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin
- 295-303 Openness and interest rates: An analysis using the MIUF model and transaction cost model of money
by Takamatsu, Satoko
- 304-312 Consumption tilting and the current account: Evidence from Canada
by Braeu, Rebecca
- 313-339 Market efficiency and international diversification: Evidence from India
by Dicle, Mehmet F. & Beyhan, Aydin & Yao, Lee J.
- 340-345 Skilled-unskilled wage inequality and offshore outsourcing with asymmetric adjustment costs
by Chakrabarti, Avik & Mitra, Rajarshi
- 346-348 Breaks in the chain of comparative advantage
by Choi, E. Kwan & Thompson, Henry
- 349-350 Review of "Overcoming the Savings Slump"
by Agnew, Julie R.
- 351-352 Equilibrium, trade and growth .Mitra Tapan and Nishimura Kazuo, Editors, Selected Papers of Lionel W. McKenzie, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass (2009)
by Mukherji, Anjan
2010, Volume 19, Issue 1
- 1-2 Exchange rate pass-through and exchange rate dynamics
by Marques, Helena & García-Solanes, José
- 3-12 New evidence for exchange rate pass-through: Disaggregated trade data from local ports
by Yoshida, Yushi
- 13-22 Data frequency and exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from India's exports
by Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena
- 23-35 Exchange rate pass-through in New Member States and candidate countries of the EU
by María-Dolores, Ramón
- 36-45 Devaluation and pass-through in indebted and risky economies
by García-Solanes, José & Torrejón-Flores, Fernando
- 46-63 Balance of payments accounting and exchange rate dynamics
by Müller-Plantenberg, Nikolas A.
- 64-74 Art works in international trade theory
by Jones, Ronald W.
- 75-80 A simple model of service trade with time zone differences
by Kikuchi, Toru & Iwasa, Kazumichi
- 81-94 Leverage-reducing exchange offers and bondholder-stockholder wealth transfers: A re-evaluation
by Kitsabunnarat-Chatjuthamard, Pattanaporn & Lung, Peter & Nishikawa, Takeshi & Rao, Ramesh P.
- 95-105 Stock return, risk, and legal environment around the world
by Chiou, Wan-Jiun Paul & Lee, Alice C. & Lee, Cheng-Few
- 106-118 The pricing and hedging of structured notes with systematic jump risk: An analysis of the USD knock-out reversed swap
by Wang, Shin-Yun & Lin, Shih-Kuei
- 119-144 Real exchange rate misalignments
by Terra, Cristina & Valladares, Frederico
- 145-165 Optimal investment strategies in an international economy with stochastic interest rates
by Larsen, Linda Sandris
- 166-172 Corruption and wage inequality?
by Mandal, Biswajit & Marjit, Sugata
- 173-174 Review of "The external dimension of the Euro area: Assessing the linkages", Edited by Filippo Di Mauro and Robert Anderton with preface by Jean-Claude Trichet, (Cambridge University Press, 2008)
by Schembri, Lawrence L.
- 175-176 Review of Money, interest, and policy: Dynamic general equilibrium in a non-Ricardian world, (by Jean-Pascal Benassy, 2007)
by Reed, Robert R.
2009, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 552-567 The legal environment and corporate valuation: Evidence from cross-border takeovers
by Kuipers, David R. & Miller, Darius P. & Patel, Ajay
- 568-582 The theory of fiat money and private money as alternative media of exchange
by Li, Yan
- 583-591 Investigating business cycle asymmetry for the G7 countries: Evidence from over a century of data
by Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan
- 592-610 Small trades and volatility increases after stock splits
by Chen, Chun-nan & Wu, Chunchi
- 611-623 Labor market effects of international outsourcing: How measurement matters
by Horgos, Daniel
- 624-630 Forecasting in efficient bond markets: Do experts know better?
by Baghestani, Hamid
- 631-642 Urban informal sector and poverty
by Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata
- 643-655 Managerial flexibility, uncertainty, and corporate investment: The real options effect
by Xie, Feixue
- 656-670 Is there any common knowledge news in the Euro/Dollar market?
by Ben Omrane, Walid & Heinen, Andréas
- 671-679 Where does return and volatility come from? The case of Asian ETFs
by Gutierrez, Jose A. & Martinez, Valeria & Tse, Yiuman
- 680-690 Competition for foreign direct investment: The role of technology and market structure
by Hao, Qian & Lahiri, Sajal
- 691-699 Energy prices, energy conservation, and economic growth: Evidence from the postwar United States
by Jin, Jang C. & Choi, Jai-Young & Yu, Eden S.H.
- 700-701 Review of Bhagwati, Jagdish (2008), Termites in the Trading System: How Preferential Agreements Undermine Free Trade, Oxford University Press
by Mitra, Devashish
- 701-702 R. Neck and J. Sturm, Editors, Sustainability of public debt, MIT Press, Cambridge (2008) 271 pp.
by Claeys, Peter
- 702-703 Monetary Policy, Inflation, and the Business Cycle: An Introduction to the New Keynesian Framework By Jordi Gali, Princeton Press
by Ghossoub, Edgar A.
- 703-704 International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy (Edited by Takatoshi Ito, Andrew K. Rose)
by Tse, Yiuman
2009, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 363-365 Introduction to the special issue of IREF on macroeconomics of Asia
by Cook, David E. & Devereux, Michael B.
- 366-380 Systemic financial distress and auction-based bankruptcy reorganization
by Hausch, Donald B. & Ramachandran, S.
- 381-391 "Expiration hour effect of futures and options markets on stock market" -- A case study on NSE (National Stock Exchange of India)
by Maniar, Hiren M. & Bhatt, Rajesh & Maniyar, Dharmesh M.
- 392-403 Does financial liberalization matter for emerging East Asian economies growth? Some new evidence
by Ben Gamra, Saoussen
- 404-418 Business cycle and inflation synchronisation in Mainland China and Hong Kong
by Gerlach-Kristen, Petra
- 419-427 PPP: Further evidence from Japanese regional data
by Nagayasu, Jun & Inakura, Noriko
- 428-439 The fading 1990s in Japan: Driving forces behind the unemployment upsurge
by Agnese, Pablo & Sala, Hector
- 440-448 Real interest rate linkages in the Pacific-Basin region
by Ji, Philip Inyeob & Kim, Jae H.
- 449-456 The puzzling dual of the uncovered interest parity puzzle evidence from Pacific Rim capital flows
by Cook, David
- 457-468 A simple model of emerging market portfolio structure
by Devereux, Michael B.
- 469-478 The effects of portfolio size on international equity home bias puzzle
by Ni, Jinlan
- 479-487 Economies of scale and trade policy: The median voter model revisited
by Djerdjian, Daron O.
- 488-501 Volatility of capital flows and financial liberalization: Do specific flows respond differently?
by Neumann, Rebecca M. & Penl, Ron & Tanku, Altin
- 502-510 Optimum currency area in South Asia: A state space approach
by Banik, Nilanjan & Biswas, Basudeb & Criddle, Keith R.
- 511-519 Do realized betas exhibit up/down market tendencies?
by Woodward, George & Brooks, Robert
- 520-530 Do insiders have inside tracks: An examination of Wall Street Journal's Inside Track columns?
by Ma, Yulong & Sun, Huey-Lian & Tang, Alex P.
- 531-532 Review of foreign direct investment: Analysis of aggregate flows by Assaf Razin and Efraim Sadka
by Kimbrough, Kent P.
- 533-534 Review of "Globalization and Egalitarian Redistribution" .Pranab Bardhan, Samuel Bowles and Michael Wallerstein, Editors, Princeton University Press (2006)
by Jayadev, Arjun
- 535-536 Arvind Panagariya , Review of India: The Emerging Giant, Oxford University Press, New York (2008), p. 514 xxx
by Singh, Nirvikar
- 537-538 Power and plenty: Trade, war, and the world economy in the second millennium, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey (2008) $39.50, 624 pages
by Rassekh, Farhad
2009, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 181-191 Is protection really for sale? A survey and directions for future research
by Imai, Susumu & Katayama, Hajime & Krishna, Kala
- 192-206 Learning about reform: Time-varying support for structural adjustment
by Veldkamp, Laura
- 207-218 Trade costs and foreign direct investment
by Neary, J. Peter
- 219-226 Foreign versus domestic outsourcing: Firm-level evidence on the role of technology
by Tomiura, Eiichi
- 227-238 Skill acquisition, credit constraints, and trade
by Chesnokova, Tatyana & Krishna, Kala
- 239-247 Hicks theorem: Effects of technological improvement in the Ricardian model
by Ju, Jiandong & Yang, Xuebing
- 248-281 Bubbles or convenience yields? A theoretical explanation with evidence from technology company equity carve-outs
by Bogan, Vicki
- 282-289 International Factor Price Equalization in a limited-substitutability technology framework
by Etula, Erkko
- 290-300 Expiration-day effects: Does settlement price matter?
by Hsieh, Shu-Fan & Ma, Tai
- 301-305 Financial intermediaries as facilitators of information exchange between lenders and reputation formation by borrowers
by Fishman, Arthur
- 306-317 Application of hidden Markov switching moving average model in the stock markets: Theory and empirical evidence
by Lin, Shih-Kuei & Wang, Shin-Yun & Tsai, Pei-Ling
- 318-326 When is money neutral under flexible exchange rates?
by Ahtiala, Pekka
- 327-340 Market moves and the information content of option prices
by McIntyre, Michael L. & Jackson, David
- 341-350 The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle revisited: Is the home-bias much less?
by Georgopoulos, George & Hejazi, Walid
- 351-360 Real interest rates, inflation and the open economy: A regime-switching perspective on Australia and New Zealand
by Holmes, Mark J. & Dutu, Richard & Cui, Xiaoman
- 361-361 The new comparative economic history: Cliometrics goes global .T.J. Hatton, K.H. O'Rourke and A.M. Taylor, Editors, The new comparative economic history: Essays in honor of Jeffrey Williamson, MIT Press (2007)
by Findlay, Ronald
2009, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 3-10 The choice of market entry mode: Greenfield investment, M&A and joint venture
by Raff, Horst & Ryan, Michael & Stähler, Frank
- 11-19 Entry strategies into China: The choice between Joint Ventures and Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprises: An application to the Italian manufacturing sector
by Bontempi, Maria Elena & Prodi, Giorgio
- 20-25 Location choice, competition, and welfare in non-tradable service FDI
by Kurata, Hiroshi & Ohkawa, Takao & Okamura, Makoto
- 26-30 Merger and acquisition FDI, relative wealth and relative access to bank credit: Evidence from a bivariate zero-inflated count model
by Ho, Woon-Yee & Wang, Peiming & Alba, Joseph D.
- 31-37 Foreign direct investment, tax competition and social expenditure
by Görg, Holger & Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia
- 38-44 International joint ventures and tax competition in an integrated market
by Zhong, Litao & Lahiri, Sajal
- 45-51 Multinationals and plant exit: Evidence from Chile
by Alvarez, Roberto & Görg, Holger
- 52-62 The impact of multinational entry on domestic market structure and investment
by Haller, Stefanie A.
- 63-69 Brotherhood of competition: Foreign Direct Investment and domestic mergers
by Kayalica, Ozgur M. & Espinosa-Ramirez, Rafael S.
- 70-80 Trade theorems in a model of vertical production chain
by Ma, Yan
- 81-109 What determines the level of IPO gross spreads? Underwriter profits and the cost of going public
by Bartling, Björn & Park, Andreas
- 110-112 A note on the hedging effectiveness of GARCH models
by Lien, Donald
- 113-122 Capital specificity, imperfect labor mobility and growth in developing economies
by Gilbert, John & Oladi, Reza
- 123-131 Stackelberg financial-leader in insider trading model
by Wang, Leonard F.S. & Wang, Ya-Chin & Ren, Shuang
- 132-141 Idiosyncratic risk matters! A regime switching approach
by Angelidis, Timotheos & Tessaromatis, Nikolaos
- 142-161 Re-examining the exchange rate pass-through into import prices using non-linear estimation techniques: Threshold cointegration
by Al-Abri, Almukhtar S. & Goodwin, Barry K.
- 162-171 The effects of abandonment options on operating leverage and investment timing
by Wong, Kit Pong
- 172-174 A review of capital controls and capital flows in emerging economies: Policies practices and consequences. Edited by: Sebastian Edwards
by Munro, Anella
- 175-176 Review on optimization methods in finance by Gerard Cornuejols and Reha Tütücü
by Li, Yuying
- 177-178 Review on "Debt Defaults and Lessons from a Decade of Crises" by Federico Sturzenegger and Jeromin Zettelmeyer
by Sandleris, Guido
2008, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 495-506 Factor mobility, wage inequality and welfare
by Anwar, Sajid
- 507-516 Financial interdependence between Hong Kong and the US: A band spectrum approach
by Chan, Leo & Lien, Donald & Weng, Wenlong
- 517-528 Factor growth and equalized factor prices
by Choi, E. Kwan
- 529-545 Large outside blockholders as monitors: Evidence from partial acquisitions
by Park, Yun W. & Selvili, Zekiye & Song, Moon H.
- 546-557 Domestic and foreign influences on Canadian prices
by Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling
- 558-571 Does rating help microfinance institutions raise funds? Cross-country evidence
by Hartarska, Valentina & Nadolnyak, Denis
- 572-588 Currency crisis contagion and the identification of transmission channels
by Haile, Fasika & Pozo, Susan
- 589-602 Banking crisis and financial structure: A survival-time analysis
by Evrensel, Ayse Y.
- 603-606 Lost protection and wages: Some time series evidence for the US
by Copeland, Cassandra & Thompson, Henry
- 607-617 The level and composition of tax revenue in developing countries: Evidence from unbalanced panel data
by Mahdavi, Saeid
- 618-628 Distributive manipulations and political stability: A theoretical analysis
by Biswas, Rongili & Marjit, Sugata
- 629-643 Asset allocation with differential borrowing and lending rates
by Olson, Dennis & Bley, Jorg
- 644-670 Do nominal devaluations lead to real devaluations? Evidence from 89 countries
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Hegerty, Scott W. & Kutan, Ali M.
- 671-672 Ann Harrison, Editor, Globalization and poverty, NBER (2007)
by Fields, Gary S.
- 673-674 Strategic new product development for the global economy
by Taylor, Bernard
2008, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 345-365 Fundamental pitfalls of exchange market pressure-based approaches to identification of currency crises
by Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza
- 366-379 Volatility trade-offs in exchange rate target zones
by Lai, Ching-chong & Fang, Chung-rou & Chang, Juin-jen
- 380-387 The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle across EU members: Evidence from the ARDL bounds approach and panel data
by Kollias, Christos & Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Paleologou, Suzanna-Maria
- 388-390 Non-competing factor groups and the normative propositions of trade theory
by Kemp, Murray
- 391-396 Hedging effectiveness comparisons: A note
by Lien, Donald & Shrestha, Keshab
- 397-411 Extreme daily changes in U.S. Dollar London inter-bank offer rates
by Krehbiel, Tim & Adkins, Lee C.
- 412-424 The comovement between monetary and fiscal policy instruments during the post-war period in the U.S
by Vázquez, Jesús
- 425-435 Bank lending and the stock market's response to monetary policy shocks
by Scharler, Johann
- 436-456 Choice of exchange rate regime and currency zones
by Kato, Isamu & Uctum, Merih
- 457-466 Canadian stock market multiples and their predictive content
by Deaves, Richard & Miu, Peter & Barry White, C.
- 467-476 Financial market integration, labor markets, and macroeconomic policies
by Çenesiz, M. Alper & Pierdzioch, Christian
- 477-489 Friction model and foreign exchange market intervention
by Jun, Jongbyung
- 490-491 Cheryl Schonhardt-Bailey , From Corn Laws to Free Trade: Interests, Ideas, and Institutions in Historical Perspective, The MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass (2006), p. 426 $47.50
by Rassekh, Farhad
- 492-494 Takatoshi Ito and Andrew K. Rose, Editors, Monetary Policy with Very Low Inflation in the Pacific Rim, NBER -- East Asia Seminar on Economics Vol. 15, The University of Chicago Press (2006)
by Ito, Hiro
2008, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 177-178 Market Microstructure and Implications for Regulatory Policies
by Chung, Kee H.
- 179-196 Commonality under market stress: Evidence from an order-driven market
by Brockman, Paul & Chung, Dennis Y.
- 197-215 Relative performance of trading halts and price limits: Evidence from the Spanish Stock Exchange
by Kim, Yong H. & Yagüe, José & Yang, J. Jimmy
- 216-229 The speed of adjustment to information: Evidence from the Chinese stock market
by Chiang, Thomas C. & Nelling, Edward & Tan, Lin
- 230-244 Lockup expiration, insider selling and bid-ask spreads
by Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Thong, Tiong Yang
- 245-257 Open volume and time to open on option-expiration days
by Spurlin, W. Paul & Van Ness, Bonnie F. & Van Ness, Robert A.