Journal of Urban Economics
July 1997, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 18-41 Opposites Attract: The Effect of the Federal Income Tax Code on Community Composition
by de Bartolome, Charles A. M. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 42-63 Bid Rents under Unemployment Risk: Delayed versus Timeless Uncertainty
by Zenou, Yves & Eeckhoudt, Louis
- 64-78 Do Vacancy Decontrol Provisions Undo Rent Control?
by Nagy, John
- 79-97 Are Center Access Advantages Weakening? The Case of Office-Commercial Markets
by Sivitanidou, Rena
- 98-108 Consistent Estimates of the Elasticity of Substitution between Land and Non-Land Inputs in the Production of Housing
by Thorsnes, Paul
- 109-132 Job Search and Unemployment Duration: Implications for the Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis
by Rogers, Cynthia L.
- 133-157 A Modeling of Megalopolis Formation: The Maturing of City Systems
by Mori, Tomoya
May 1997, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 321-336 The Structure of Urban Land Prices
by Colwell, Peter F. & Munneke, Henry J.
- 337-357 On the Endogeneous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City
by Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves
- 358-376 Revealed Preference and Location Choice
by Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 377-406 Commuter Responses to Travel Time Uncertainty under Congested Conditions: Expected Costs and the Provision of Information
by Noland, Robert B.
- 407-420 Optimal Fiscal Regime in a Spatial Duopoly
by Lambertini, Luca
- 421-440 Equivalence of the Core and Competitive Equilibrium in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types
by Conley, John P. & Wooders, Myrna H.
- 441-461 Measuring the Benefits of Homeowning: Effects on Children
by Green, Richard K. & White, Michelle J.
- 462-483 Social Welfare and Income Inequality in a System of Cities
by Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M. & Wang, Ping
March 1997, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 153-175 Does State Economic Development Spending Increase Manufacturing Employment?
by de Bartolome, Charles A. M. & Spiegel, Mark M.
- 176-197 Fares, Service Levels, and Demographics: What Determines Commuter Rail Ridership in the Long Run?
by Voith, Richard
- 198-201 Subsidized Parking and Neighborhood Nuisances
by Merriman, David
- 202-217 Debt Usage and Mortgage Choice: The FHA-Conventional Decision
by Hendershott, Patric H. & LaFayette, William C. & Haurin, Donald R.
- 218-242 Information on the Spatial Distribution of Job Opportunities within Metropolitan Areas
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith R.
- 243-263 The Tenure Transition Decision For Elderly Homeowners
by Jones, Lawrence D.
- 264-280 A-la-Carte or Smorgasbord? Multiproduct Clubs with Costly Exclusion
by Silva, Emilson C. D.
- 281-300 Race and the Structure of School Districts in the United States
by Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & Rider, Mark & Walker, Mary Beth
- 301-319 Multiple Regime Bid-Rent Function Estimation
by McMillen, Daniel P.
January 1997, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-22 An Economic Analysis of Public School Choice Plans
by Lee, Kangoh
- 23-37 Assessing the Effect of Rent Control on Homelessness
by Grimes, Paul W. & Chressanthis, George A.
- 38-55 Urban Productivity and Factor Growth in the Late Nineteenth Century
by Bostic, Raphael W. & Gans, Joshua S. & Stern, Scott
- 56-77 The Economic Consequences of Regulatory Taking Risk on Land Value and Development Activity
by Riddiough, Timothy J.
- 78-101 Ruthless Prepayment? Evidence from Multifamily Mortgages
by Follain, James R. & Ondrich, Jan & Sinha, Gyan P.
- 102-117 Brokerage Pricing under Competition
by Sirmans, C. F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 118-136 Municipal Waste Management: Recycling and Landfill Space Constraints
by Highfill, Jannett & McAsey, Michael
- 137-151 Socialist Cities without Land Markets
by Bertaud, Alain & Renaud, Bertrand
November 1996, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 257-278 A Dynamic Analysis of Multiple-Center Formation in a City
by Sasaki, Komei & Mun, Se-il
- 279-302 Second-Best Congestion Pricing: The Case of an Untolled Alternative
by Verhoef, Erik & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 303-315 On the "Lock-In" Effects of Capital Gains Taxation
by Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu
- 316-333 Taxi Travel Should Be Subsidized
by Arnott, Richard
- 334-353 Measuring the Importance of Location in House Price Appreciation
by Archer*, Wayne R. & Gatzlaff+, Dean H. & Ling*, David C.
- 354-380 The Long-Run Effect of Economic Development Policy on Resident Welfare in a Perfectly Competitive Urban Economy
by Ross, Stephen L.
September 1996, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 125-149 Do Office-Commercial Firms Value Access to Service Employment Centers? A Hedonic Value Analysis within Polycentric Los Angeles
by Sivitanidou, Rena
- 150-178 The Distributional Effects of Local Labor Demand and Industrial Mix: Estimates Using Individual Panel Data
by Bartik, Timothy J.
- 179-197 Peak-Load Pricing of a Transportation Route with an Unpriced Substitute
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 198-215 Enterprise Zones and Employment: Evidence from New Jersey
by Boarnet, Marlon G. & Bogart, William T.
- 216-231 The Spatial Concentration of Crime
by Freeman, Scott & Grogger, Jeffrey & Sonstelie, Jon
- 232-256 General Equilibrium Models of Polycentric Urban Land Use with Endogenous Congestion and Job Agglomeration
by Anas, Alex & Kim, Ikki
July 1996, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-12 Suburban Minimum Lot Zoning and Spatial Equilibrium
by Pasha, Hafiz A.
- 13-37 Urbanization and Economic Development: A Bias toward Large Cities?
by Moomaw, Ronald L. & Shatter, Ali M.
- 38-60 Inter-City Competition for Foreign Investment: Static and Dynamic Effects of China's Incentive Areas
by Head, Keith & Ries, John
- 61-83 Commutes, Neighborhood Effects, and Earnings: An Analysis of Racial Discrimination and Compensating Differentials
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 84-99 Income, Residential Location, and Mode Choice
by DeSalvo, Joseph S. & Huq, Mobinul
- 100-124 One Hundred Fifty Years of Land Values in Chicago: A Nonparametric Approach
by McMillen, Daniel P.
May 1996, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 255-281 Agglomeration, Dispersion, and the Pioneer Firm
by Hanson, Gordon H.
- 282-302 Instrument Choice: The Demand for Mortgages in Canada
by Breslaw, Jon & Irvine, Ian & Rahman, Abdul
- 303-317 Taxes, Federal Grants, Local Public Spending, and Growth
by Zou, Heng-fu
- 318-341 Analysis of the Changing Influences on Traditional Households' Ownership Patterns
by Gyourko, Joseph & Linneman, Peter
- 342-356 The Influence of Uncertain Job Location on Urban Form and the Journey to Work
by Crane, Randall
March 1996, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 131-159 Tax Exporting, Regional Economic Growth, and Welfare
by Morgan, William & Mutti, John & Rickman, Dan
- 160-172 Uncertain Neighborhood Effects and Restrictive Covenants
by Hughes, William Jr. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 173-192 The Income Elasticity of Demand for Housing: Evidence from Concentration Curves
by Hansen, Julia L. & Formby, John P. & Smith, W. James
- 193-208 The Dynamics of Housing Assistance Spells
by Hungerford, Thomas L.
- 209-215 New Hedonic Estimates of Regional Constant Quality House Prices
by Mills, Edwin S. & Simenauer, Ronald
- 216-228 The Lock-In Effect of Capital Gains Taxation on Land Use
by Yamazaki, Fukuju
- 229-253 Redevelopment Decisions for Commercial and Industrial Properties
by Munneke, Henry J.
January 1996, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-19 Development of an Effective Rent (Lease) Index for the Chicago CBD
by Webb, R. Brian & Fisher, Jeffrey D.
- 20-50 Insights on the Effect of Land Use Choice: The Perpetual Option on the Best of Two Underlying Assets
by Geltner, David & Riddiough, Timothy & Stojanovic, Srdjan
- 51-67 Rental Adjustment and Valuation in Overbuilt Markets: Evidence from the Sydney Office Market
by Hendershott, Patric H.
- 68-86 Budgetary and Efficiency Effects of Housing Taxation in the United States
by Nakagami, Yasuhiro & Pereira, Alfredo M.
- 87-113 Urban Development with Lags
by Bar-Ilan, Avner & Strange, William C.
- 114-131 The Impact of Local Sales Tax on the Value of Owner-Occupied Housing
by Man, Joyce Y. & Bell, Michael E.
November 1995, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 253-271 General Equilibrium Effects of Local Taxes
by Pasha Hafiz A. & Ghaus A. F. Aisha
- 272-290 Financing Capacity in the Bottleneck Model
by Arnott Richard & Kraus Marvin
- 291-311 Gains from Corporate Headquarters Relocations: Evidence from the Stock Market
by Ghosh Chinmoy & Rodriguez Mauricio & Sirmans C. F.
- 312-316 Pigou, Tiebout, Property Taxation, and the Underprovision of Local Public Goods: Comment
by Noiset Luc
- 317-332 Information, Holdouts, and Land Assembly
by Strange William C.
- 333-356 Mobile Labor, Multiple Tax Instruments, and Tax Competition
by Wilson John Douglas
- 357-378 Flexibility and Tenant Mix in Real Estate Projects
by Grenadier Steven R.
September 1995, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 127-137 Increased Duration and Sample Attrition in New York City's Rent Controlled Sector
by Nagy John
- 138-165 Growth and Convergence in U.S. Cities
by Crihfield John B. & Panggabean Martin P. H.
- 166-182 Excess Commuting for Two-Worker Households in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
by Kim Syoung
- 183-206 Racial and Ethnic Discrimination in Urban Housing Markets: Evidence from a Recent Audit Study
by Page Marianne
- 207-220 Location and History as Determinants of Urban Residential Density
by Yacovissi William & Kern Clifford R.
- 221-235 A Revealed Preference Approach to Ranking City Quality of Life
by Kahn Matthew E.
- 236-251 An Analysis of Elementary and Secondary School Choice
by Lankford R. H. & Lee E. S. & Wyckoff J. H.
July 1995, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-22 A Model of Negotiated Sales Applied to Real Estate Auctions
by Mayer Christopher J.
- 23-49 Urban Spatial Variations in Office-Commercial Rents: The Role of Spatial Amenities and Commercial Zoning
by Sivitanidou Rena
- 50-73 Testing the Central Prediction of Housing Tenure Transition Models
by Jones Lawrence D.
- 74-93 Sources of Fluctuations in the Boston Economy
by Coulson N. Edward & Rushen Steven F.
- 94-125 Housing Prices and the Savings of Renters
by Sheiner Louise
May 1995, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 239-259 Regional Competition for Domestic and Foreign Investment: Evidence from State Development Expenditures
by de Bartolome Charles A. M. & Spiegel Mark M.
- 260-289 Private Roads
by Viton Philip A.
- 290-310 Locational Choices of Firms and Decentralized Environmental Policy with Various Instruments
by Wellisch Dietmar
- 311-323 The Effect of an Incinerator Siting on Housing Appreciation Rates
by Kiel Katherine A. & McClain Katherine T.
- 324-343 Endogenous Trip Scheduling: The Henderson Approach Reformulated and Compared with the Vickrey Approach
by Chu Xuehao
- 344-360 Projecting Growth of Metropolitan Areas
by Mills Edwin S. & Lubuele Luan' Sende
March 1995, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 131-160 The Use of Land for Roadways in a Growing Mills-de Ferranti Urban Area
by Braid Ralph M.
- 161-175 A Model of Housing Tenure Choice in Australia
by Bourassa Steven C.
- 176-200 Examining the Role of Economic Opportunity and Amenities in Explaining Population Redistribution
by Mueser Peter R. & Graves Philip E.
- 201-211 Allocative Inefficiency and Local Government
by Taylor Lori L.
- 212-237 A Dynamic Model of Landlord Reinvestment Behavior
by Kutty Nandinee K.
January 1995, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-16 The Spatial Segregation of Ethnic and Demographic Groups: Comparative Evidence from Stockholm and San Francisco
by Harsman Bjorn & Quigley John M.
- 17-37 Can Brokerage Have an Equilibrium Selection Role?
by Yavas Abdullah
- 38-56 Domestic Geographic Variation in Illicit Drug Prices
by Caulkins Jonathan P.
- 57-71 Local and National Determinants of Office Vacancies
by Grenadier Steven R.
- 72-87 Private Protection against Crime
by Lacroix Guy & Narceau Nicolas
- 88-106 Regional Income Dynamics
by Carlino Gerald & Defina Robert
- 107-129 Property Taxes, Mobility, and Home Ownership
by O'Sullivan Arthur & Sexton Terri A. & Sheffrin Steven M.
November 1994, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 239-248 Joint Estimation of Population Density Functions and the Location of the Central Business District
by Alperovich Gershon & Deutsch Joseph
- 249-277 State Income Taxes and Homeownership: A Test of the Tax Arbitrage Theory
by Narwold Andrew & Sonstelie Jon
- 278-291 Intertemporal Commitment Problems and Voting on Redistributive Taxation
by Glazer Amihai & Konrad Kai A.
- 292-313 Population and Employment Densities: Structure and Change
by Small Kenneth A. & Song Shunfeng
- 314-332 Property Tax Rate Changes and Rates of Development
by Zax Jeffrey S. & Skidmore Mark
- 333-352 Vintage Growth and Population Density: An Empirical Investigation
by McMillen Daniel P.
- 353-364 An Empirical Analysis of the Direct and Indirect Effects of Relaxed Interstate Speed Limits on Highway Safety
by McCarthy Patrick S.
September 1994, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 117-142 Shocks and Valuation in the Rental Housing Market
by Alm James & Follain James R.
- 143-160 The Duration of Rental Housing Vacancies
by Sternberg Theodore D.
- 161-183 The Influence of Economic Variables on Local House Price Dynamics
by Clapp John M. & Giaccotto Carmelo
- 184-208 Local Public Good Provision under Uncertainty: Do Monopoly Bureaus Wield Carrots -- or Sticks?
by Craig Steven G. & Hsieh Edward Wei-Te
- 209-237 House Prices and the Decision to Save for Down Payments
by Engelhardt Gary V.
July 1994, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-7 Optimal Road Capacity with a Suboptimal Congestion Toll
by Gronau Reuben
- 8-22 Tests of Borrower Perceptions in the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Market: Do Borrowers View ARM Contracts as Distinct?
by Sa-Aadu J. & Shilling James D.
- 23-41 Agglomeration and Industrial Location: An Econometric Analysis of Japanese-Affiliated Manufacturing Establishments in Automotive-Related Industries
by Smith Jr. , Donald F. & Florida Richard
- 42-65 Statement to the Joint Committee on Washington, DC, Metropolitan Problems (with a foreword by Richard Arnott and Marvin Kraus)
by Vikrey W.
- 66-78 Strategic Capital Tax Competition: A Pecuniary Externality and a Corrective Device
by DePeter James A. & Myers Gordon M.
- 79-97 The Monocentric Model and Employment Location
by Boarnet Marlon G.
- 98-115 Dynamic Effects of Federal Grants on Local Spending
by Zou Heng-fu
May 1994, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 245-266 Testing the Present Value Relation for Housing Prices: Should I Leave My House in San Francisco?
by Meese Richard & Wallace Nancy
- 267-277 The Market for Residential Architecture: 19th Century Row Houses in Boston's South End
by Moorhouse John C. & Smith Margaret Supplee
- 278-296 Default Probabilities for Mortgages
by Kau James B. & Keenan Donald C. & Kim Taewon
- 297-319 The Risk Structure of Land Markets
by Capozza Dennis R. & Sick Gordon A.
- 320-345 Work, Search, and Travel among White and Black Youth
by Holzer Harry J. & Ihlanfeldt Keith R. & Sjoquist David L.
- 346-368 An Equilibrium Model Endogenizing the Emergence of a Dual Structure between the Urban and Rural Sectors
by Yang Xiaokai & Rice Robert
March 1994, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 121-139 Office Rent Indices and Their Behavior over Time
by Wheaton William C. & Torto Raymond G.
- 140-158 The Effect of Long-Term Rent Control on Tenant Mobility
by Ault Richard W. & Jackson John D. & Saba Richard P.
- 159-174 Intertemporal Analysis of State and Local Government Spending: Theory and Tests
by Holtz-Eakin Douglas & Rosen Harvey S. & Tilly Schuyler
- 175-181 Zoning, Nonconvexities, and T. Jack Foster's City
by Fischel William A.
- 182-200 Redevelopment and the Urban Land Price Gradient
by Rosenthal Stuart S. & Helsley Robert W.
- 201-220 Tastes, Skills, and Local Public Goods
by Brueckner Jan K.
- 221-244 Measuring Changes in Local House Prices: An Empirical Investigation of Alternative Methodologies
by Gatzlaff Dean H. & Ling David C.
January 1994, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-27 Housing Market Dynamics and the Future of Housing Prices
by DiPasquale Denise & Wheaton William C.
- 28-45 Housing Decisions of American Youth
by Haurin Donald R. & Hendershott Patric H. & Kim Dongwook
- 46-70 Optimal Location and Production: A Profit Function Analysis in Cartesian Space
by Gruver Gene W. & Xu Dianqing
- 71-82 Condominium Covenants: Cats, Yes; Dogs, No
by Cannaday Roger E.
- 83-104 Where Does an Industry Locate?
by Henderson I. Vernon
- 105-118 Causality in the Suburbanization of Population and Employment
by Thurston Lawrence & Yezer Anthony M. J.
November 1993, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 319-346 Estimation of Hedonic Housing Price Models Using Nonsample Information: A Monte Carlo Study
by Knight J. R. & Hill R. Carter & Sirmans C. F.
- 347-357 City Size and the Rate and Duration of Unemployment: Evidence from Israeli Data
by Alperovich Gershon
- 358-379 Tax Competition, Nash Equilibria, and Residential Mobility
by Hoyt William H.
- 380-400 Productivity Gains from Geographic Concentration of Human Capital: Evidence from the Cities
by Rauch James E.
- 401-413 The Impact of Distributional Objectives on the Toll and Capacity of a Congestible Facility
by Mumy Gene E. & Niskanen Esko
- 414-431 Bottleneck Congestion and Modal Split
by Tabuchi Takatoshi
September 1993, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 101-101 Essays in Honor of Edwin S. Mills
by Brueckner Jan K.
- 102-117 Land Capitalization, Tiebout Mobility, and the Role of Zoning Regulations
by Wheaton William C.
- 118-141 Technological Linkages and Efficient Location of Indivisible Activities: Koopmans - Beckmann and von Thunen Unified
by Fujita Masahisa & Thisse Jacques-Francois
- 142-158 Sequential Development
by Amin Kaushik & Capozza Dennis R.
- 159-185 A Simulation Model of a Decentralized Metropolitan Area with Two-Worker, Traditional, and Female-Headed Households
by Hotchkiss David & White Michelle J.
- 186-206 Technological Progress in a Model of the Housing - Land Cycle
by Anas Alex & Arnott Richard J.
- 207-229 Development Games in Non-monocentric Cities
by Henderson Vernon & Slade Eric
- 230-248 Family Networks and Youth Access to Jobs
by O'Regan Katherine M. & Quigley John M.
- 249-274 Bumper to Bumper: A New Approach to Congestion in an Urban Model
by Yinger John
- 275-298 Identifying the Effects of Tax Reform on Multifamily Rental Housing
by Follain James R. & Leavens Donald R. & Velz Orawin T.
- 299-317 Amenities, Nontraded Goods, and the Trade of Lumpy Countries
by Courant Paul N. & Deardorff Alan V.
July 1993, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-23 Uptrading and the Macroeconomic Environment
by Nakagami Yasuhiro & Pereira Alfredo M.
- 24-42 Bureaucrats and Tax Limitation
by Lee Kangoh
- 43-74 Abandoned Buildings: A Stochastic Analysis
by O'Flaherty Brendan
- 75-95 Spatial Competition between Jurisdictions Which Tax Perfectly Competitive Retail (or Production) Centers
by Braid Ralph M.
- 96-100 Economic Efficiency vs Traffic Restraint: A Note on Singapore's Area License Scheme
by McCarthy Patrick & Tay Richard
May 1993, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 273-304 Spurious Agglomeration
by DeCoster Gregory P. & Strange William C.
- 305-330 Around the Block: Urban Models with a Street Grid
by Yinger John
- 331-343 The Substitution Theorem in Urban Consumer Theory
by Turnbull Geoffrey K.
- 344-360 The Decision to Regionalize in the Provision of Education: An Application of the Tiebout Model
by Miceli Thomas J.
- 361-376 Changing Capitalization of CBD-Oriented Transportation Systems: Evidence from Philadelphia, 1970-1988
by Voith Richard
March 1993, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 135-150 Can Blacks Earn More in the Suburbs? Racial Differences in Intra-metropolitan Earnings Variation
by McMillan Daniel P.
- 151-166 Local Public Sector Bureaucrats and Their Input Choices
by Grosskopf Shawna & Hayes Kathy
- 167-188 Could Zoning Have Increased Land Values in Chicago?
by McMillen Daniel P. & McDonald John F.
- 189-222 Specialization and Diversification in a System of Cities
by Abdel-Rahman Hesham M. & Fujita Masahisa
- 223-234 A Model of Redlining
by Lang William W. & Nakamura Leonard I.
- 235-253 Household Mobility, Asymmetric Information, and the Pricing of Mortgage Contract Rates
by Rosenthal Stuart S. & Zorn Peter
- 254-271 Intra-urban Job Accessibility and Hispanic Youth Employment Rates
by Ihlanfeldt Keith R.
January 1993, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-9 Land Development, Externalities, and Pigouvian Taxes
by Anderson John E.
- 10-28 The Demand for Home Mortgage Debt
by Jones Lawrence D.
- 29-47 Fiscal Inequivalence, Incentive Equivalence and Pareto Efficiency in a Decentralized Urban Context
by Myers Gordon M. & Papageorgiou Yorgos Y.
- 48-67 Mean City--A Consistent Approximation of Bid Rent Equilibria
by Kamecke Ulrich
- 68-75 Housing Costs and Bequest Motives
by Nakagami Yasuhiro & Pereira Alfredo M.
- 76-94 The Sources of Sectoral Fluctuations in Metropolitan Areas
by Coulson N. Edward
- 95-114 Public Output Demands from Alternative Congestion Functions
by McGreer Edward & McMillan Melville L.
- 115-123 The Effect of Ocean and Lake Coast Amenities on Cities
by Smith Bruce H.
- 124-133 Welfare Costs of the Suboptimal Size Distribution of Cities
by Suh Seoung Hwan
November 1992, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 269-283 On the theory of growth controls
by Engle, Robert & Navarro, Peter & Carson, Richard
- 284-298 Comparative statics analysis of density controls
by Pasha, Hafiz A.
- 299-317 Price discrimination in shopping center leases
by Benjamin, John D. & Boyle, Glenn W. & Sirmans, C. F.
- 318-325 The case for heterogeneity of cities
by Pasha, Hafiz A.
- 326-350 Explaining home improvement in the context of household investment in residential housing
by Montgomery, Claire
- 351-366 Effects of urban transportation system change on land prices in the setting of owner-occupied residence
by Mun, Se-il & Sasaki, Komei
- 367-376 The distribution of the benefits of tax arbitrage in the housing market
by Narwold, Andrew
- 377-387 The measurement and determinants of suburbanization
by Mills, Edwin S.
- 388-403 The impact of housing costs on the living arrangements of single mothers
by Winkler, Anne E.
September 1992, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 119-139 Owner-occupied housing, capital gains, and the Tax Reform Act of 1986
by Hoyt, William H. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 140-158 The fiscal effect of community composition on public services and welfare
by de Bartolome, Charles A. M.
- 159-185 Self-selection and internal migration in the United States
by Borjas, George J. & Bronars, Stephen G. & Trejo, Stephen J.
- 186-194 The nonneutrality of the land value tax: Impacts on urban structure
by Lim, Duck-Ho
- 195-213 Work location, residence location, and the intraurban wage gradient
by McMillen, Daniel P. & Singell, Larry Jr.