Dynamic control of rural-urban migration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Eckstein, Zvi, 1997.
"Cities and growth: Theory and evidence from France and Japan,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 443-474, August.
- Jonathan Eaton & Zvi Eckstein, 1994. "Cities and Growth: Theory and Evidence from France and Japan," NBER Working Papers 4612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Eaton & Zvi Eckstein, 1994. "Cities and Growth: Theory and Evidence from france and Japan," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 36, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Murata, Yasusada, 2002. "Rural-urban interdependence and industrialization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 1-34, June.
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Black, Duncan, 2004.
"Urbanization and growth,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 80-96, July.
- BERTINELLI, Luisito & BLACK, Duncan, 2002. "Urbanization and growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2002044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BERTINELLI, Luisito & BLACK, Duncan, 2004. "Urbanization and growth," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1724, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Henderson, J V, 1974. "The Sizes and Types of Cities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 640-656, September.
- Iwaisako, Tatsuro, 2002. "Technology choice and patterns of growth in an overlapping generations model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 211-231, June.
- Henderson, J Vernon, 1985. "The Tiebout Model: Bring Back the Entrepreneurs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 248-264, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ou, Xunmin & Xiaoyu, Yan & Zhang, Xiliang, 2011. "Life-cycle energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions for electricity generation and supply in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 289-297, January.
- Cai, Ning & Ma, Hai-Ying & Khan, M. Junaid, 2015. "Agent-based model for rural–urban migration: A dynamic consideration," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 436(C), pages 806-813.
- repec:eur:ejserj:24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2011. "Determinants of carbon dioxide emissions: Empirical evidence from 69 countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 376-382, January.
More about this item
KeywordsRural-urban migration Optimal urbanization control Big-push Speed of urbanization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:66:y:2009:i:3:p:196-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .