Journal of Business Research
2011, Volume 64, Issue 7
- 699-706 Predicting elections from biographical information about candidates: A test of the index method
by Armstrong, J. Scott & Graefe, Andreas
- 707-713 Customer's angry voice: Targeting employees or the organization?
by McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Sparks, Beverley A. & Nguyen, Doan T.
- 714-722 A comparative analysis of the role of national culture on foreign market acquisitions by U.S. firms and firms from emerging countries
by Malhotra, Shavin & Sivakumar, K. & Zhu, PengCheng
- 723-727 A research note on market creation in the pharmaceutical industry
by Darroch, Jenny & Miles, Morgan P.
- 728-736 How knowledge management mediates the relationship between environment and organizational structure
by Liao, Chechen & Chuang, Shu-Hui & To, Pui-Lai
- 737-744 Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes
by Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 745-748 Impulse buying and variety seeking: Similarities and differences
by Punj, Girish
- 749-756 Why customers won't relate: Obstacles to relationship marketing engagement
by Ashley, Christy & Noble, Stephanie M. & Donthu, Naveen & Lemon, Katherine N.
- 757-764 Cash holdings and corporate governance in family-controlled firms
by Kuan, Tsung-Han & Li, Chu-Shiu & Chu, Shin-Herng
- 765-773 Motivation toward financial incentive goals on construction projects
by Rose, Timothy & Manley, Karen
- 774-781 Factors affecting couples' decisions to jointly shop
by Lim, Junsang & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 782-784 Assessing cross-cultural marketing theory and research: Reply to Craig and Douglas' commentary
by Engelen, Andreas & Brettel, Malte
2011, Volume 64, Issue 6
- 541-542 Retailing evolution research: Introduction to the special section on retailing research
by Ortinau, David J. & Babin, Barry J. & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 543-550 Understanding consumer services buyers based upon their purchase channel
by Magnini, Vincent P. & Karande, Kiran
- 551-557 Impact of retail environment extraordinariness on customer self-concept
by Kaltcheva, Velitchka D. & Patino, Anthony & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 558-564 In-store music and aroma influences on shopper behavior and satisfaction
by Morrison, Michael & Gan, Sarah & Dubelaar, Chris & Oppewal, Harmen
- 565-571 Retail shopping typology of American teens
by Breazeale, Michael & Lueg, Jason E.
- 572-578 Measurement of organizational investments in social capital: The service employee perspective
by Ellinger, Alexander E. & Bas, Ayse Banu Elmadag & Ellinger, Andrea D. & Wang, Yu-Lin & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- 579-585 Anticipating a service experience
by Harrison, Mary P. & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 586-593 Receptiveness of Black Americans to outdoor advertising
by Fortenberry Jr., John L. & McGoldrick, Peter J.
- 594-600 Testing to prevent bad translation: Brand name conversions in Chinese-English contexts
by Kum, Doreen & Lee, Yih Hwai & Qiu, Cheng
- 601-609 Consumer innovativeness and its correlates: A propositional inventory for future research
by Bartels, Jos & Reinders, Machiel J.
- 610-616 How personal nostalgia influences giving to charity
by Merchant, Altaf & Ford, John B. & Rose, Gregory
- 617-624 The effects of ethical climate on organizational identification, supervisory trust, and turnover among salespeople
by DeConinck, James B.
- 625-627 Assessing cross-cultural marketing theory and research: A commentary essay
by Craig, C. Samuel & Douglas, Susan P.
- 628-630 Sponsorship portfolio as brand image creation strategies: A commentary essay
by Bibby, David N.
- 631-639 Managing membership threats through collective efficacy
by Illia, Laura & Bonaiuto, Marino & Pugliese, Erica & van Rekom, Johan
- 640-648 Revisiting the risk-taking effect of executive stock options on firm performance
by Chen, Yenn-Ru & Ma, Yulong
- 649-655 Tax effect on Spanish SME optimum debt maturity structure
by López-Gracia, José & Mestre-Barberá, Reyes
2011, Volume 64, Issue 5
- 437-445 Antecedents and consequences of management-espoused organizational cultural control
by Harris, Lloyd C. & Ogbonna, Emmanuel
- 446-453 Aligning strategic processes in pursuit of firm growth
by Titus Jr., Varkey K. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P.
- 454-459 Estimating the impact of Denison's (1996), "What is the difference between organizational culture and organizational climate? A native's point of view on a decade of paradigm wars"
by Asif, Farah
- 460-466 Social exchange: Empirical examination of form and focus
by Tekleab, Amanuel G. & Chiaburu, Dan S.
- 467-475 Cross-border relationships and performance: Revisiting a complex linkage
by Obadia, Claude & Vida, Irena
- 476-482 Whisper forecasts of earnings per share: Is anyone still listening?
by Brown Jr., William D. & Fernando, Guy D.
- 483-489 Stock listing and financial flexibility
by Schoubben, Frederiek & Van Hulle, Cynthia
- 490-496 Do values or goals better explain intent? A cross-national comparison
by Fornerino, Marianela & Jolibert, Alain & Sánchez, Carol M. & Zhang, Mengxia
- 497-500 Reflections on discriminant validity: Reexamining the Bove et al. (2009) findings
by Shiu, Edward & Pervan, Simon J. & Bove, Liliana L. & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 501-507 Are stocks dumped or neglected by analysts' inferior investments to covered stocks?
by Lee, Hei-Wai & Sharma, Vivek & Cai, Kelly Nianyun
- 508-515 e-SELFQUAL: A scale for measuring online self-service quality
by Ding, David Xin & Hu, Paul Jen-Hwa & Sheng, Olivia R. Liu
- 516-523 Assessing cross-cultural marketing theory and research
by Engelen, Andreas & Brettel, Malte
- 524-532 How happiness mediates the organizational virtuousness and affective commitment relationship
by Rego, Arménio & Ribeiro, Neuza & Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Jesuino, Jorge Correia
- 533-540 Modeling customer value perceptions in cross-cultural business markets
by Blocker, Christopher P.
2011, Volume 64, Issue 4
- 345-347 Voss wins the Presidency! A commentary essay on "Predicting elections from biographical information about candidates: A test of the index method"
by Voss, Kevin E.
- 348-355 The role of self-service technologies in restoring justice
by Mattila, Anna S. & Cho, Wonae & Ro, Heejung (Cheyenne)
- 356-362 Management entrenchment and the cost of equity capital
by Collins, Denton & Huang, Henry
- 363-370 Effects of mentoring functions on receivers' organizational citizenship behavior in a Chinese context: A two-study investigation
by Kwan, Ho Kwong & Liu, Jun & Yim, Frederick Hong-kit
- 371-376 Institutional environment and firms' sources of financial capital in Central and Eastern Europe
by Li, Dan & Ferreira, Manuel Portugal
- 377-384 Information asymmetry, pricing strategy and firm's performance in the retailer- multi-channel manufacturer supply chain
by Yan, Ruiliang & Pei, Zhi
- 385-393 Are workplaces with many women in management run differently?
by Melero, Eduardo
- 394-400 Linking customer resources to firm success: The role of marketing program implementation
by Lee, Ruby P. & Naylor, Gillian & Chen, Qimei
- 401-407 How managerial attitudes toward the natural environment affect market orientation and innovation
by Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B. & Hansen, Eric N.
- 408-417 Innovation, organizational learning, and performance
by Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel
- 418-426 Emotional advertising: Revisiting the role of product category
by Geuens, Maggie & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Faseur, Tine
- 427-435 Environmental uncertainty and environmental management perception: A multiple case study
by López-Gamero, María D. & Molina-Azorín, José F. & Claver-Cortés, Enrique
2011, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 231-235 Strategic management in Latin America: Issues and assessment
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Metzger, Michael & Requena, Bernardo
- 236-241 Complexity in business environments
by Vasconcelos, Flávio C. & Ramirez, Rafael
- 242-249 Does management accounting play role in planning process?
by Frezatti, Fabio & Aguiar, Andson B. & Guerreiro, Reinaldo & Gouvea, Maria A.
- 250-257 Strategic profiles of Brazilian exporters and performance implications
by Carneiro, Jorge & da Silva, Jorge Ferreira & da Rocha, Angela
- 258-265 Antecedents of importer relationship performance in Latin America
by Bianchi, Constanza C. & Saleh, Md. Abu
- 266-272 Change management practices: Impact on perceived change results
by Raineri, Andrés B.
- 273-279 Country effect on firm performance: A multilevel approach
by Goldszmidt, Rafael G. Burstein & Brito, Luiz Artur Ledur & de Vasconcelos, Flávio Carvalho
- 280-285 Corporate governance and family business performance
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Madrigal, Kryssia & Requena, Bernardo
- 286-291 Store brand and national brand promotion attitudes antecedents
by Manzur, Enrique & Olavarrieta, Sergio & Hidalgo, Pedro & Farías, Pablo & Uribe, Rodrigo
- 292-298 Comparing theories to explain e-commerce adoption
by Grandón, Elizabeth E. & Nasco, Suzanne A. & Mykytyn Jr., Peter P.
- 299-305 Sportsbooks and politicians: Place your bet!
by Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro
- 306-308 Sportsbooks and politicians: Place your bet!: Teaching note
by Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro
- 309-315 Credit granting to small firms: A Brazilian case
by Zambaldi, Felipe & Aranha, Francisco & Lopes, Hedibert & Politi, Ricardo
- 316-324 Village banking development model: FINCA Costa Rica
by Perez, Felipe & Gonzalez, Connie Jones & Aaronson, Xavier
- 325-327 Teaching notes for FINCA Costa Rica
by Perez, Felipe & Gonzalez, Connie & Aaronson, Xavier
- 328-337 Optimal close-to-home biases in asset allocation
by Varas, Felipe & Walker, Eduardo
- 338-343 Contracting contractors
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio
2011, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 105-112 The differential effects of retail density: An investigation of goods versus service settings
by Pan, Yue & Siemens, Jennifer Christie
- 113-118 Romantic gift giving as chore or pleasure: The effects of attachment orientations on gift giving perceptions
by Nguyen, Hieu P. & Munch, James M.
- 119-125 Dual organizational identification impacting client satisfaction and word of mouth loyalty
by Webber, Sheila Simsarian
- 126-133 To agree or not to agree? A meta-analytical review of strategic consensus and organizational performance
by Kellermanns, Franz W. & Walter, Jorge & Floyd, Steven W. & Lechner, Christoph & Shaw, John C.
- 134-141 One strike and you're out: Qualitative insights into the formation of consumers' ethical company or brand perceptions
by Brunk, Katja H. & Blümelhuber, Christian
- 142-149 Sponsorship portfolio as a brand-image creation strategy
by Chien, P. Monica & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Pappu, Ravi
- 150-156 Writing and publishing important scientific articles: A reviewer's perspective
by Ortinau, David J.
- 157-163 Does XBRL adoption reduce information asymmetry?
by Yoon, Hyungwook & Zo, Hangjung & Ciganek, Andrew P.
- 164-171 Shaping and re-shaping social capital in buyer-supplier relationships
by Hughes, Mathew & Perrons, Robert K.
- 172-179 Technology competencies in competitive environment
by Huang, Kuo-Feng
- 180-186 Women in top management and agency costs
by Jurkus, Anthony F. & Park, Jung Chul & Woodard, Lorraine S.
- 187-193 The impact of firm strategy on performance measures used in executive compensation
by Balsam, Steven & Fernando, Guy D. & Tripathy, Arindam
- 194-198 Retrospection on the impact of Wallendorf and Brucks' "Introspection in consumer research: Implementation and implications"
by Emile, Renu
- 199-206 Revisiting the risk/return relations in the Asian Pacific markets: New evidence from alternative models
by Darrat, Ali F. & Gilley, Otis W. & Li, Bin & Wu, Yanhui
- 207-212 Do fund managers herd to counter investor sentiment?
by Liao, Tsai-Ling & Huang, Chih-Jen & Wu, Chieh-Yuan
- 213-219 Free samples, profits, and welfare: The effect of market structures and behavioral modes
by Jagpal, Sharan & Spiegel, Menahem
- 220-226 Motivating purchase of private brands: Effects of store image, product signatureness, and quality variation
by Bao, Yongchuan & Bao, Yeqing & Sheng, Shibin
- 227-229 Experience and a firm's performance in foreign markets: A commentary essay
by Delios, Andrew
2011, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial: Marketing communications and consumer behavior: Introduction to the special issue from the 2009 La Londe conference
by De Barnier, Virginie & Janiszewski, Chris A. & Merunka, Dwight R. & van Osselaer, Stijn M.J.
- 3-6 How many pictures should your print ad have?
by Chowdhury, Rafi M.M.I. & Olsen, G. Douglas & Pracejus, John W.
- 7-11 The use of visual warnings in social marketing: The case of tobacco
by Gallopel-Morvan, Karine & Gabriel, Patrick & Le Gall-Ely, Marine & Rieunier, Sophie & Urien, Bertrand
- 12-17 Effects of age, need for cognition, and affective intensity on advertising effectiveness
by McKay-Nesbitt, Jane & Manchanda, Rajesh V. & Smith, Malcolm C. & Huhmann, Bruce A.
- 18-23 The impact of word-of-mouth communication on attribute evaluation
by Lim, Boon C. & Chung, Cindy M.Y.
- 24-28 The impact of brand personality and sales promotions on brand equity
by Valette-Florence, Pierre & Guizani, Haythem & Merunka, Dwight
- 29-33 The role of social presence in mortality salience effects
by Fransen, Marieke L. & Smeesters, Dirk & Fennis, Bob M.
- 34-38 Social perspectives of e-contact center for loyalty building
by Park, JungKun & Chung, HoEun & Rutherford, Brian
- 39-44 Investigating mediators between corporate reputation and customer citizenship behaviors
by Bartikowski, Boris & Walsh, Gianfranco
- 45-50 Eliciting and estimating reservation price: A semi-compensatory approach
by Kaplan, Sigal & Bekhor, Shlomo & Shiftan, Yoram
- 51-54 How U.S. consumers view in-store promotions
by Schultz, Don E. & Block, Martin P.
- 55-58 Promoting promotions: Does showcasing free gifts backfire?
by Raghubir, Priya & Celly, Kirti Sawhney
- 59-60 Marketing and society: Preface to special section on volunteerism, price assurances, and direct-to-consumer advertising
by Iyer, Easwar S. & Bhattacharya, C.B.
- 61-66 Company support for employee volunteerism: Does size matter?
by Basil, Debra & Runte, Mary & Basil, Michael & Usher, John
- 67-73 Marketing tactics discouraging price search: Deception and competition
by Lindsey-Mullikin, Joan & Petty, Ross D.
- 74-80 From hierarchy to hybrid: The evolving nature of inter-firm governance in China's automobile groups
by Wang, Yue & Tanaka, Akira
- 81-86 Antecedents of patent value using exchange option models: Evidence from a panel data analysis
by Wu, Ming-Cheng
- 87-95 Customer participation and citizenship behavioral influences on employee performance, satisfaction, commitment, and turnover intention
by Yi, Youjae & Nataraajan, Rajan & Gong, Taeshik
- 96-102 What motivates consumers to participate in boycotts: Lessons from the ongoing Canadian seafood boycott
by Braunsberger, Karin & Buckler, Brian
2010, Volume 63, Issue 12
- 1261-1266 Evaluating export markets: Experienced exporters' hierarchical cognitive structures
by Wood, Van R. & Karriker, Joy H. & Williams, Larry J.
- 1267-1268 Commentary essay on "exploring origins of ethical company/brand perceptions -- A consumer perspective of corporate ethics"
by Cohn, Deborah Y.
- 1269-1272 Golder's historical method in research in marketing
by Thompson, Ann-Marie K.
- 1273-1281 Competitive strategies and firm performance: Technological capabilities' moderating roles
by Ortega, María José Ruiz
- 1282-1289 Non-price determinants of automotive demand: Restyling matters most
by Korenok, Oleg & Hoffer, George E. & Millner, Edward L.
- 1290-1294 The effect of mixed versus blocked sequencing of promotion and prevention features on brand evaluation: The moderating role of regulatory focus
by Chatterjee, Subimal & Malshe, Ashwin Vinod & Heath, Timothy B.
- 1295-1300 Evaluating the impact of Arnould and Wallendorf's (1994) market-oriented ethnography
by Chong, Josephine L.L
- 1301-1309 Experience, environment, and subsidiary performance in high-tech MNEs
by Wu, Wann-Yih & Lin, Ching-Yi
- 1310-1316 Which subfield to enter first?: The role of a firm's pre-entry experiences
by Lee, Hun & Shin, Hyung-Deok
- 1317-1323 Changing underwriting practices on underpricing of U.S. global initial public offerings
by Cai, Kelly Nianyun & Lee, Hei Wai & Valero, Magali
- 1324-1327 Why Susie owns Starbucks: The name letter effect in security selection
by Knewtson, Heather S. & Sias, Richard W.
- 1328-1335 Adolescent perceptions of parent and peer influences on teen purchase: An application of social power theory
by Goodrich, Kendall & Mangleburg, Tamara F.
- 1336-1341 When does electronic word-of-mouth matter? A study of consumer product reviews
by Zhang, Jason Q. & Craciun, Georgiana & Shin, Dongwoo
- 1342-1348 Adolescent consumption autonomy: A cross-cultural examination
by Palan, Kay M. & Gentina, Elodie & Muratore, Isabelle
- 1349-1355 The effect of organizational justice, perceived organizational support, and perceived supervisor support on marketing employees' level of trust
by DeConinck, James B.
- 1356-1363 Innovation generation in upstream and downstream business relationships
by Roy, Subroto & Sivakumar, K.
- 1364-1367 Exploring origins of ethical company/brand perceptions: Reply to Shea and Cohn's commentaries
by Brunk, Katja H.
- 1368-1371 Cross-border relationships and performance: Revisiting a complex linkage -- A commentary essay
by Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Jean, Ruey-Jer 'Bryan' & Pezderka, Noemi
2010, Volume 63, Issue 11
- 1111-1112 Introduction: Thought leadership in brand management
by Jevons, Colin & Veloutsou, Cleopatra & Christodoulides, George & de Chernatony, Leslie
- 1113-1120 Brand misconduct: Consequences on consumer-brand relationships
by Huber, Frank & Vollhardt, Kai & Matthes, Isabel & Vogel, Johannes
- 1121-1128 Looking more or less alike: Determinants of perceived visual similarity between copycat and leading brands
by Miceli, Gaetano "Nino" & Pieters, Rik
- 1129-1134 Brand morphing across Wal-Mart customer segments
by Merrilees, Bill & Miller, Dale
- 1135-1141 Life after death? Analyzing post-defection consumer brand equity
by Bogomolova, Svetlana
- 1142-1147 Competition for memory retrieval between private label and national brands
by Nenycz-Thiel, Magda & Sharp, Byron & Dawes, John & Romaniuk, Jenni
- 1148-1155 The impact of sales encounters on brand loyalty
by Brexendorf, Tim Oliver & Mühlmeier, Silke & Tomczak, Torsten & Eisend, Martin
- 1156-1163 Co-creating value for luxury brands
by Tynan, Caroline & McKechnie, Sally & Chhuon, Celine
- 1164-1171 Public sector corporate branding and customer orientation
by Whelan, Susan & Davies, Gary & Walsh, Margaret & Bourke, Rita
- 1173-1178 Marketing and societal welfare: A multiple stakeholder approach
by Matear, Margaret & Dacin, Peter A.
- 1179-1185 Timing is everything: A meta-analysis of the relationships between organizational performance and innovation
by Bowen, Frances E. & Rostami, Mahdi & Steel, Piers
- 1186-1195 Channel relationship factors in cross-cultural contexts: Antecedents of satisfaction in a retail setting
by Runyan, Rodney C. & Sternquist, Brenda & Chung, Jae-Eun
- 1196-1201 Top management teams and corporate political activity: Do top management teams have influence on corporate political activity?
by Ozer, Mine
- 1202-1208 Store-evoked affect, personalities, and consumer emotional attachments to brands
by Orth, Ulrich R. & Limon, Yonca & Rose, Gregory
- 1209-1214 Balancing the sequential logic of quality constructs in manufacturing-supplier relationships -- Causes and outcomes
by Svensson, Göran & Mysen, Tore & Payan, Janice
- 1215-1221 Understanding multi-channel banking customers
by Cortiñas, Mónica & Chocarro, Raquel & Villanueva, María Luisa
- 1222-1228 The pivotal roles of product knowledge and corporate social responsibility in event sponsorship effectiveness
by Lacey, Russell & Close, Angeline G. & Finney, R. Zachary
- 1229-1236 Performance implications of customer-linking capabilities: Examining the complementary role of customer orientation and CRM technology
by Rapp, Adam & Trainor, Kevin J. & Agnihotri, Raj
- 1237-1244 Attitudes toward the extension and parent brand in response to extension advertising
by Dens, Nathalie & De Pelsmacker, Patrick
- 1245-1253 Organizing for external technology exploitation in diversified firms
by Lichtenthaler, Ulrich
- 1254-1260 The impact of firm strategy and foreign ownership on executive bonus compensation in Japanese firms
by Yoshikawa, Toru & Rasheed, Abdul A. & Del Brio, Esther B.
2010, Volume 63, Issue 9-10
- 915-918 New developments in modeling Internet consumer behavior: Introduction to the special issue
by Laroche, Michel
- 919-925 Engagement, telepresence and interactivity in online consumer experience: Reconciling scholastic and managerial perspectives
by Mollen, Anne & Wilson, Hugh
- 926-934 A proposed model of online consumer behavior: Assessing the role of gender
by Richard, Marie-Odile & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Yang, Zhiyong & Putrevu, Sanjay
- 935-942 Web aesthetics effects on perceived online service quality and satisfaction in an e-tail environment: The moderating role of purchase task
by Wang, Yong Jian & Hernandez, Monica D. & Minor, Michael S.
- 943-949 Person-place congruency in the Internet Banking context
by Gounaris, Spiros & Koritos, Christos & Vassilikopoulou, Katerina
- 950-956 Has e-marketing come of age? Modeling historical influences on post-adoption era Internet consumer behaviors
by Taylor, David G. & Strutton, David
- 957-963 Internet banking acceptance model: Cross-market examination
by Alsajjan, Bander & Dennis, Charles
- 964-971 Customer behavior in electronic commerce: The moderating effect of e-purchasing experience
by Hernández, Blanca & Jiménez, Julio & Martín, M. José
- 972-978 Simultaneous exposure to a program and advertising content in an interactive context: Perceptual and semantic interference and reinforcement
by Cauberghe, Verolien & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Janssens, Wim
- 979-985 Relative importance of online versus offline information for Internet purchases: Product category and Internet experience effects
by Cheema, Amar & Papatla, Purushottam
- 986-992 Beyond buying: Motivations behind consumers' online shopping cart use
by Close, Angeline G. & Kukar-Kinney, Monika
- 993-999 Web Site spill over to email campaigns: The role of privacy, trust and shoppers' attitudes
by Cases, Anne-Sophie & Fournier, Christophe & Dubois, Pierre-Louis & Tanner Jr., John F.
- 1000-1006 Viral marketing: Motivations to forward online content
by Ho, Jason Y.C. & Dempsey, Melanie
- 1007-1014 Website attributes that increase consumer purchase intention: A conjoint analysis
by Chen, Ying-Hueih & Hsu, I-Chieh & Lin, Chia-Chen
- 1015-1017 Advances in internet consumer behavior and marketing strategy: Introduction to the special issue
by Laroche, Michel
- 1018-1024 Trust considerations on attitudes towards online purchasing: The moderating effect of privacy and security concerns
by McCole, Patrick & Ramsey, Elaine & Williams, John
- 1025-1032 Trust factors influencing virtual community members: A study of transaction communities
by Wu, Jyh-Jeng & Chen, Ying-Hueih & Chung, Yu-Shuo
- 1033-1040 Understanding consumer-to-consumer interactions in virtual communities: The salience of reciprocity
by Chan, Kimmy Wa & Li, Stella Yiyan
- 1041-1049 How e-WOM recommendations influence product consideration and quality of choice: A motivation to process information perspective
by Gupta, Pranjal & Harris, Judy
- 1050-1057 Experiential goods with network externalities effects: An empirical study of online rating system
by Yang, Jun & Mai, Enping (Shirley)
- 1058-1065 Product returns on the Internet: A case of mixed signals?
by Bonifield, Carolyn & Cole, Catherine & Schultz, Randall L.
- 1066-1072 Consumer response to norm-breaking pricing events in e-commerce
by Garbarino, Ellen & Maxwell, Sarah
- 1073-1078 Buying while expecting to sell: The economic psychology of online resale
by Chu, Hsunchi & Liao, Shuling
- 1079-1087 Validating the search, experience, and credence product classification framework
by Girard, Tulay & Dion, Paul
- 1088-1094 The need to touch: Exploring the link between music involvement and tangibility preference
by Styvén, Maria Ek
- 1095-1102 Motivators and enablers of SCOURing: A study of online piracy in the US and UK
by Shanahan, Kevin J. & Hyman, Michael R.
- 1103-1110 How corporate reputation, quality, and value influence online loyalty
by Caruana, Albert & Ewing, Michael T.
2010, Volume 63, Issue 8
- 787-792 A more comprehensive understanding and measure of customer helping behavior
by Johnson, Jennifer Wiggins & Rapp, Adam
- 793-800 Avatars as salespeople: Communication style, trust, and intentions
by Keeling, Kathleen & McGoldrick, Peter & Beatty, Susan
- 801-808 Female consumers: Decision-making in brand-driven retail
by Granot, Elad & Greene, Henry & Brashear, Thomas G.
- 809-816 The impact of expectation of future negotiation interaction on bargaining processes and outcomes
by Patton, Charles & Balakrishnan, P.V. (Sundar)
- 817-823 Wearing many hats: Supply managers' behavioral complexity and its impact on supplier relationships
by Wu, Zhaohui & Steward, Michelle D. & Hartley, Janet L.
- 824-831 Seeking knowledge or gaining legitimacy? Role of social networks on new practice adoption by OEM suppliers
by Cheng, Hsiang-Lin
- 832-839 The quality of quality awards: Diminishing information asymmetries in a hotel chain
by Nicolau, Juan Luis & Sellers, Ricardo
- 840-848 Creating and appropriating value in collaborative relationships
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Eggert, Andreas & Lindemann, Eckhard
- 849-855 How does CRM technology transform into organizational performance? A mediating role of marketing capability
by Chang, Woojung & Park, Jeong Eun & Chaiy, Seoil
- 856-862 How foreign firms achieve competitive advantage in the Chinese emerging economy: Managerial ties and market orientation
by Li, Julie Juan & Zhou, Kevin Zheng
- 863-869 Inter-organizational cooperation in buyer-supplier relationships: Both perspectives
by Kim, Kyung Kyu & Park, Seung-Hoon & Ryoo, Sung Yul & Park, Sung Kook
- 870-878 Non-linear relationships between growth opportunities and debt: Evidence from quoted Portuguese companies
by Serrasqueiro, Zélia & Nunes, Paulo Maçãs
- 879-887 Integrative assessment of exporting research articles in business journals during the period 1960-2007
by Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Katsikeas, Constantine S.
- 888-894 Investor reaction to women directors
by Kang, Eugene & Ding, David K. & Charoenwong, Charlie
- 895-902 On the Chinese B-share price discount puzzle: Some new evidence
by Darrat, Ali F. & Gilley, Otis & Wu, Yanhui & Zhong, Maosen
- 903-904 Are emotions consequences of affective expectations? A commentary essay
by Desmet, Pierre
- 905-907 Research on non-market actions: A commentary essay
by Wang, Chun-Ju
- 908-910 Human resource management, ethical context, and personnel consequences: A commentary essay
by Valentine, Sean
- 911-913 The integration-responsiveness framework and subsidiary management: A response
by Lin, Shao-Lung & Hsieh, An-Tien
2010, Volume 63, Issue 7
- 657-666 Asset specificity's impact on outsourcing relationship performance: A disaggregated analysis by buyer-supplier asset specificity dimensions
by De Vita, Glauco & Tekaya, Arafet & Wang, Catherine L.
- 667-672 Small versus large retail stores in an emerging market--Mexico
by Paswan, Audhesh & Pineda, María de los Dolores Santarriaga & Ramirez, Francisco Carlos Soto
- 673-681 Adapting to a retail environment: Modeling consumer-environment interactions
by Massara, Francesco & Liu, Sandra S. & Melara, Robert D.
- 682-689 Strategic fit, contractual, and procedural governance in alliances
by Nielsen, Bo Bernhard
- 690-696 Application of hedonic price modeling to consumer packaged goods using store scanner data
by Martínez-Garmendia, Josué
- 697-706 Firm downsizing and satisfaction among United States and European customers
by Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Biemans, Wim & Ulaga, Wolfgang