Journal of Business Research
2010, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 154-160 Comparing adolescent-focused obesity prevention and reduction messages
by Dooley, Jennifer Allyson & Deshpande, Sameer & Adair, Carol E.
- 161-165 Tobacco smoking's changing trajectory in Australia
by de Meyrick, Julian
- 166-172 Using social marketing to enhance hotel reuse programs
by Shang, Jingzhi & Basil, Debra Z. & Wymer, Walter
- 173-174 Advances in spreadsheet and database training: Editorial
by Brookshire, Robert G.
- 175-181 Teaching problem solving and database skills that transfer
by Chen, Catherine
- 182-190 Teaching basic marketing accountability using spreadsheets: An exploratory perspective
by Ganesh, Gopala & Paswan, Audhesh K.
- 191-206 Utilizing and teaching data tools in Excel for exploratory analysis
by Palocsay, Susan W. & Markham, Ina S. & Markham, Steven E.
- 207-216 Designing the spreadsheet-based decision support systems course: An application of Bloom's taxonomy
by Tyran, Craig K.
2010, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-2 Considerations on "Research on non-market actions: A commentary essay"
by Fernández, Zulima & Usero, Belén
- 3-12 Control mechanisms across a buyer-supplier relationship quality matrix
by Liu, Yi & Li, Yuan & Zhang, Leinan
- 13-19 How is marketers' credibility construed within the sales-marketing interface?
by Malshe, Avinash
- 20-26 Ethics institutionalization, quality of work life, and employee job-related outcomes: A survey of human resource managers in Thailand
by Koonmee, Kalayanee & Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Virakul, Busaya & Lee, Dong-Jin
- 27-31 Applicability of the resource-based and dynamic-capability views under environmental volatility
by Wu, Lei-Yu
- 32-37 Perceived benefits of loyalty programs: Scale development and implications for relational strategies
by Mimouni-Chaabane, Aîda & Volle, Pierre
- 38-44 Service recommendations and customer evaluations in the international marketplace: Cultural and situational contingencies
by Alden, Dana L. & He, Yi & Chen, Qimei
- 45-51 Chinese consumer decision-making styles: A comparison between the coastal and inland regions
by Zhou, Joyce Xin & Arnold, Mark J. & Pereira, Arun & Yu, Jun
- 52-59 International strategy implementation: Roles of subsidiaries, operational capabilities, and procedural justice
by Lin, Shao-Lung & Hsieh, An-Tien
- 60-66 Legitimacy of team rewards: Analyzing legitimacy as a condition for the effectiveness of team incentive designs
by Aime, Federico & Meyer, Christopher J. & Humphrey, Stephen E.
- 67-70 Cognitive complexity implications for research on sustainable competitive advantage
by Cheng, Shu-Ling & Chang, Hae-Ching
- 71-76 The effect of incentives on customer evaluations of service bundles
by Andrews, Melinda L. & Benedicktus, Ray L. & Brady, Michael K.
- 77-83 Forecast information and traditional retailer performance in a dual-channel competitive market
by Yan, Ruiliang & Ghose, Sanjoy
- 84-90 Consideration of an expected future deal in assessing the value of a present deal: Forward-looking bargain shopping
by Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Schumann, David W. & Fairhurst, Ann
- 91-93 Reflective and formative metrics of relationship value: Response to Baxter's commentary essay
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 94-96 The integration-responsiveness framework and subsidiary management: A commentary
by Haugland, Sven A.
2009, Volume 62, Issue 12
- 1223-1254 Storytelling research of consumers' self-reports of urban tourism experiences in China
by Hsu, Shih-Yun & Dehuang, Ning & Woodside, Arch G.
- 1255-1261 The influence of social capital on strategic choice: An examination of the effects of external and internal network relationships on strategic complexity
by Houghton, Susan M. & Smith, Anne D. & Hood, Jacqueline N.
- 1262-1268 A hierarchical model approach for identifying the trait antecedents of general gambling propensity and of four gambling-related genres
by Mowen, John C. & Fang, Xiang & Scott, Kristin
- 1269-1280 The sources of management innovation: When firms introduce new management practices
by Mol, Michael J. & Birkinshaw, Julian
- 1281-1288 Effects of customer feedback level and (in)consistency on new product acceptance in the click-and-mortar context
by Yao, Emery & Fang, Ruolian & Dineen, Brian R. & Yao, Xin
- 1289-1295 Drivers of dynamic learning and dynamic competitive capabilities in international strategic alliances
by Chen, Hung-hsin & Lee, Po-yen & Lay, Tzyy-jane
- 1296-1298 How do strategic groups handle cognitive complexity to sustain competitive advantage? A commentary essay
by Huang, Kuo-Feng
- 1299-1310 Reframing brand experience: The experiential meaning of Harley-Davidson
by Schembri, Sharon
- 1311-1320 Performance implications of cognitive complexity: An empirical study of cognitive strategic groups in semiconductor industry
by Cheng, Shu-Ling & Chang, Hae-Ching
- 1321-1328 How different types of partners influence innovative product sales: Does technological capacity matter?
by Tsai, Kuen-Hung & Hsieh, Ming-Hung
- 1329-1334 Learning by doing: Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
by Collins, Jamie D. & Holcomb, Tim R. & Certo, S. Trevis & Hitt, Michael A. & Lester, Richard H.
- 1335-1341 Detours and frolics on the Internet: Employer liability and management control of cybertorts
by Aalberts, Robert J. & Hames, David S. & Thistle, Paul D.
- 1342-1349 Development of a scale to measure skepticism of social advertising among adolescents
by Thakor, Mrugank V. & Goneau-Lessard, Karine
- 1350-1357 Managerial ownership and performance
by Florackis, Chrisostomos & Kostakis, Alexandros & Ozkan, Aydin
- 1358-1363 The signaling effects associated with convertible debt design
by Jung, Mookwon & Sullivan, Michael J.
- 1364-1369 Management structure and the performance of funds of mutual funds
by Bertin, William J. & Prather, Laurie
- 1370-1377 Reflective and formative metrics of relationship value: A commentary essay
by Baxter, Roger
2009, Volume 62, Issue 11
- 1039-1045 Google or BizRate? How search engines and comparison sites affect unplanned choices of online retailers
by Papatla, Purushottam & Liu, Feng (Oliver)
- 1046-1053 Unpacking the relationship between an innovation strategy and firm performance: The role of task conflict and political activity
by Clercq, Dirk De & Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung
- 1054-1062 Are they playing by the same rules? A consumer gifting classification of marital dyads
by Schiffman, Leon G. & Cohn, Deborah Y.
- 1063-1070 Market orientation, competitive advantage, and performance: A demand-based perspective
by Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Brown, James R. & Dev, Chekitan S.
- 1071-1080 E-business's impact on organizational flexibility
by Phillips, Paul A. & Wright, Claire
- 1081-1086 The effect of leader-member exchange on turnover among retail buyers
by DeConinck, James B.
- 1087-1095 How do interorganizational and interpersonal networks affect a firm's strategic adaptive capability in a transition economy?
by Ma, Xufei & Yao, Xiaotao & Xi, Youmin
- 1096-1107 Firm-employee relationship strength--A conceptual model
by Herington, Carmel & Johnson, Lester W. & Scott, Don
- 1108-1109 Firm-employee relationship strength -- Competitive advantage through people revisited: A commentary essay
by Tan, Hwee Hoon
- 1110-1118 Mentoring in supervisor-subordinate dyads: Antecedents, consequences, and test of a mediation model of mentorship
by Richard, Orlando C. & Ismail, Kiran M. & Bhuian, Shahid N. & Taylor, Edward C.
- 1119-1126 Anti-branding on the internet
by Krishnamurthy, Sandeep & Kucuk, S. Umit
- 1127-1135 Congruence in the assessment of service quality between employees and customers: A study of a public health care delivery system
by Young, Gary J. & Meterko, Mark M. & Mohr, David & Shwartz, Michael & Lin, Hai
- 1136-1138 Understanding how employees understand customers: A commentary essay
by Seiders, Kathleen
- 1139-1145 First come, first served: How market and non-market actions influence pioneer market share
by Usero, Belén & Fernández, Zulima
- 1146-1151 The role of the seven dimensions of job satisfaction in salesperson's attitudes and behaviors
by Rutherford, Brian & Boles, James & Hamwi, G. Alexander & Madupalli, Ramana & Rutherford, Leann
- 1152-1159 Understanding the psychological process underlying customer satisfaction and retention in a relational service
by Guo, Lin & Xiao, Jing Jian & Tang, Chuanyi
- 1160-1164 Assessing contribution of research in business to practice
by Ellson, Tony
- 1165-1172 Outsourcing: Think more expansively
by Varadarajan, Rajan
- 1173-1180 CEO duality leadership and corporate diversification behavior
by Kim, Kong-Hee & Al-Shammari, Hussam A. & Kim, Bongjin & Lee, Seung-Hyun
- 1181-1186 What causes turnover among women on top management teams?
by Krishnan, Hema A.
- 1187-1192 The promoter's role in ticket pricing: Implications of real options for optimal posted prices and rationing
by Jones, Steven L. & Yeoman, John C.
- 1193-1199 Strategic alliances by financial services firms
by Marciukaityte, Dalia & Roskelley, Kenneth & Wang, Hua
- 1200-1206 Alignment or entrenchment? Corporate governance and cash holdings in growing firms
by Chen, Yenn-Ru & Chuang, Wei-Ting
- 1207-1213 Gains from equity carve-outs and subsequent events
by Otsubo, Minoru
- 1214-1219 Asset specificity roles in interfirm cooperation: Reducing opportunistic behavior or increasing cooperative behavior?
by Lui, Steven S. & Wong, Yin-yee & Liu, Weiping
- 1220-1222 Customer satisfaction with service recovery
by Gustafsson, Anders
2009, Volume 62, Issue 10
- 921-923 Impact of culture on marketing strategy: Introduction to the special issue
by Laroche, Michel
- 924-930 The customer-based corporate reputation scale: Replication and short form
by Walsh, Gianfranco & Beatty, Sharon E. & Shiu, Edward M.K.
- 931-938 Cross-cultural advertising communication: Visual imagery, brand familiarity, and brand recall
by Mikhailitchenko, Andrey & Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Mikhailitchenko, Galina & Laroche, Michel
- 939-946 Corporate philanthropy, attitude towards corporations, and purchase intentions: A South Korea study
by Lee, Hanjoon & Park, TaeKyu & Moon, Hyoung Koo & Yang, YongHee & Kim, Chankon
- 947-954 Universal differences in advertising avoidance behavior: A cross-cultural study
by Rojas-Méndez, José I. & Davies, Gary & Madran, Canan
- 955-962 Cultural differences in consumer socialization: A comparison of Chinese-Canadian and Caucasian-Canadian children
by Kim, Chankon & Yang, Zhiyong & Lee, Hanjoon
- 963-971 Migration and materialism: The roles of ethnic identity, religiosity, and generation
by Cleveland, Mark & Chang, William
- 972-979 Is there really an Asian connection? Professional service quality perceptions and customer satisfaction
by Ueltschy, Linda C. & Laroche, Michel & Zhang, Man & Cho, Hyuksoo & Yingwei, Ren
- 980-986 How quality, value, image, and satisfaction create loyalty at a Chinese telecom
by Lai, Fujun & Griffin, Mitch & Babin, Barry J.
- 987-994 Language influence in responses to questionnaires by bilingual respondents: A test of the Whorfian hypothesis
by Richard, Marie-Odile & Toffoli, Roy
- 995-1001 Consumer revenge behavior: A cross-cultural perspective
by Zourrig, Haithem & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Toffoli, Roy
- 1002-1006 Tax exemption as a marketing tool: The Irish Republic and profits derived from artistic creativity
by O'Connor, Thomas S. & O'Connor, Terrence M.
- 1007-1012 Does switching from NASDAQ to the NYSE affect investment-cash flow sensitivity?
by Yang, Chau-Chen & Baker, H. Kent & Chou, Li-Chuan & Lu, Bo-Wei
- 1013-1019 The role of conflict, culture, and myth in creating attitudinal commitment
by Bodkin, Charles D. & Amato, Christie & Peters, Cara
- 1020-1026 The role of top management networks for market knowledge creation and sharing in China
by Luo, Xueming & Hassan, Morsheda
- 1027-1030 A meta-analysis of the relationship between perceived organizational support and job outcomes: 20 years of research
by Riggle, Robert J. & Edmondson, Diane R. & Hansen, John D.
- 1031-1037 "To buy or to pirate": The matrix of music consumers' acquisition-mode decision-making
by Coyle, James R. & Gould, Stephen J. & Gupta, Pola & Gupta, Reetika
2009, Volume 62, Issue 9
- 849-853 Latin America: Environmental and firm-level challenges
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Haar, Jerry & Requena, Bernardo
- 854-860 TMT strategic consensus in Mexican companies
by Ramos-Garza, Claudia
- 861-867 Determinants of cross-border M&As in Latin America
by Pablo, Eduardo
- 868-875 Productivity and trade openness in Ecuador's manufacturing industries
by Wong, Sara A.
- 876-882 Management of perceptions of information technology service quality
by Roses, Luís Kalb & Hoppen, Norberto & Henrique, Jorge Luiz
- 883-890 Information technology impact on market orientation in e-business
by Borges, Mauro & Hoppen, Norberto & Luce, Fernando Bins
- 891-898 Estimating cellphone providers' customer equity
by Yamamoto Sublaban, Cleusa Satico & Aranha, Francisco
- 899-905 Derived versus full name brand extensions
by Olavarrieta, Sergio & Torres, Eduardo & Vásquez-Parraga, Arturo & Barra, Cristóbal
- 906-912 Ago ra Partnerships Nicaragua: A micro venture capital fund
by Sanz, Luis J. & Lazzaroni, Mario
- 913-915 Teaching note Agora Partnerships Nicaragua
by Sanz, Luis J. & Lazzaroni, Mario
- 916-919 Pricing corporate bonds in Brazil: 2000 to 2004
by Paiva, Eduardo Vieira dos Santos & Savoia, José Roberto Ferreira
2009, Volume 62, Issue 8
- 761-767 Developing a model of antecedents to consumers' perceptions and evaluations of price unfairness
by Bechwati, Nada Nasr & Sisodia, Rajendra S. & Sheth, Jagdish N.
- 768-774 Effects of comparative advertising format on consumer responses: The moderating effects of brand image and attribute relevance
by Yagci, Mehmet I. & Biswas, Abhijit & Dutta, Sujay
- 775-781 Satisfaction with service recovery: Perceived justice and emotional responses
by del Río-Lanza, Ana Belén & Vázquez-Casielles, Rodolfo & Díaz-Martín, Ana M
- 782-788 Market responsiveness, top management risk taking, and the role of strategic learning as determinants of market pioneering
by Garrett, Robert P. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P.
- 789-796 The interplay between cognitive- and affective conflict and cognition- and affect-based trust in influencing decision outcomes
by Parayitam, Satyanarayana & Dooley, Robert S.
- 797-804 Cross-listing pursuit of unseasoned foreign firms after going public in the U.S
by Valero, Magali & Lee, Hei Wai & Cai, Nianyun (Kelly)
- 805-809 Product differentiation and consumption efficiency in mortgage markets
by Ward, Damian Robert
- 810-817 The role of an entrepreneurially alert information system in promoting corporate entrepreneurship
by Simsek, Zeki & Lubatkin, Michael H. & Veiga, John F. & Dino, Richard N.
- 818-825 Antecedents and consequences of psychological contracts: Does organizational culture really matter?
by Richard, Orlando C. & McMillan-Capehart, Amy & Bhuian, Shahid N. & Taylor, Edward C.
- 826-833 Identity salience and shifts in product preferences of Hispanic consumers: Cultural relevance of product attributes as a moderator
by Chattaraman, Veena & Rudd, Nancy A. & Lennon, Sharron J.
- 834-840 Knowledge based resources, property based resources and supplier bargaining power in Hollywood motion picture projects
by Skilton, Paul F.
- 841-847 Governance structures in the hotel industry
by Dahlstrom, Robert & Haugland, Sven A. & Nygaard, Arne & Rokkan, Aksel I.
2009, Volume 62, Issue 7
- 673-679 Organizational culture and effectiveness: A study of values, attitudes, and organizational outcomes
by Gregory, Brian T. & Harris, Stanley G. & Armenakis, Achilles A. & Shook, Christopher L.
- 680-689 Auditing program evaluation audits: Executive training exercise for assessing management thinking, planning, and actions
by Hsu, Chih-Hsien & Sakai, Marcia Y.
- 690-697 Information diffusion and new product consumption: A bass model application to tourism facility management
by Hsiao, James Po-Hsun & Jaw, Chyi & Huan, Tzung-Cheng
- 698-705 Service worker role in encouraging customer organizational citizenship behaviors
by Bove, Liliana L. & Pervan, Simon J. & Beatty, Sharon E. & Shiu, Edward
- 706-712 The role of social influence on adoption of high tech innovations: The moderating effect of public/private consumption
by Kulviwat, Songpol & Bruner II, Gordon C. & Al-Shuridah, Obaid
- 713-718 Upgrade pricing, market growth, and social welfare
by Zhao, Hao & Jagpal, Sharan
- 719-725 The effects of reference point, knowledge, and risk propensity on the evaluation of financial products
by Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Lee, Jinkook
- 726-740 Advancing the country image construct
by Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 741-744 A higher-order model of risk propensity
by Sharma, Dheeraj & Alford, Bruce L. & Bhuian, Shahid N. & Pelton, Lou E.
- 745-749 When do firms invest in offensive and/or defensive marketing?
by Bridges, Eileen & Freytag, Per V.
- 750-755 R&D innovation and the value of cash in the biotech industry
by Xu, Bixia
- 756-760 The role of perceived control and gender in consumer reactions to download delays
by Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Sheng, Xiaojing
2009, Volume 62, Issue 6
- 579-580 Retailing evolution research: Introduction to the special section on retailing research
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Ortinau, David J. & Babin, Barry J.
- 581-587 Developing and validating a psychometric shopper-based mall equity measure
by El Hedhli, Kamel & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 588-593 Price fairness perceptions and customer loyalty in a retail context
by Martin, William C. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E.
- 594-600 Perceptions of ethical work climate and person-organization fit among retail employees in Japan and the US: A cross-cultural scale validation
by Lopez, Tará Burnthorne & Babin, Barry J. & Chung, Christina
- 601-608 Personality-Relatedness and Reciprocity framework for analyzing retailer-consumer interactions
by Kaltcheva, Velitchka D. & Parasuraman, A.
- 609-615 Congruity's role in website attitude formation
by Wang, Sijun & Beatty, Sharon E. & Mothersbaugh, David L.
- 617-628 What drives college-age Generation Y consumers?
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Haytko, Diana L. & Phillips, Joanna
- 629-635 Consumer responses to offline and online low price signals: The role of cognitive elaboration
by Dutta, Sujay & Bhowmick, Sandeep
- 636-643 Marketing accountability: Linking marketing actions to financial results
by Stewart, David W.
- 644-650 Information search and consideration set formation in a web-based store environment
by Punj, Girish & Moore, Robert
- 651-659 Industry effects and firm effects: No effect is an island
by Arend, Richard J.
- 660-666 Exploring the governance mechanisms of quasi-integration in buyer-supplier relationships
by Cai, Shaohan & Yang, Zhilin & Hu, Zuohao
- 667-672 Global business partnering among family-owned enterprises
by de Farias, Salomão Alencar & Nataraajan, Rajan & Kovacs, Erica Piros
2009, Volume 62, Issue 5
- 517-520 Current issues in retailing: Relationships and emerging opportunities: Introduction to the special issue from the American Collegiate Retailing Association 2005 and 2006 conferences
by Kaufman-Scarborough, Carol & Forsythe, Sandra
- 521-527 Indian consumers' purchase intention toward a United States versus local brand
by Kumar, Archana & Lee, Hyun-Joo & Kim, Youn-Kyung
- 528-534 Market and partner selection processes in international retail franchising
by Doherty, Anne Marie
- 535-541 Wal-Mart: Supplier performance and market power
by Mottner, Sandra & Smith, Steve
- 542-547 "It's nice to get a wee treat if you've had a bad week": Consumer motivations in retail loyalty scheme points redemption
by Smith, Andrew & Sparks, Leigh
- 548-556 Generation Y employees' retail work experience: The mediating effect of job characteristics
by Kim, HaeJung & Knight, Dee K. & Crutsinger, Christy
- 557-564 What induces online loyalty? Online versus offline brand images
by Kwon, Wi-Suk & Lennon, Sharron J.
- 565-571 Consumer e-shopping acceptance: Antecedents in a technology acceptance model
by Ha, Sejin & Stoel, Leslie
- 572-578 Expanding opportunities for online shoppers with disabilities
by Childers, Terry L. & Kaufman-Scarborough, Carol
2009, Volume 62, Issue 4
- 399-406 A theory-based measure of acculturation: The shortened cultural life style inventory
by Lerman, Dawn & Maldonado, Rachel & Luna, David
- 407-419 Consumer cosmopolitanism: Review and replication of the CYMYC scale
by Riefler, Petra & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 420-431 Advertising time expansion, compression, and cognitive processing influences on consumer acceptance of message and brand
by Megehee, Carol M.
- 432-440 The effect of fit and dominance in cause marketing communications
by Samu, Sridhar & Wymer, Walter
- 441-450 Web site customer orientations, Web site quality, and purchase intentions: The role of Web site personality
by Poddar, Amit & Donthu, Naveen & Wei, Yujie
- 451-460 Perceived quality, emotions, and behavioral intentions: Application of an extended Mehrabian-Russell model to restaurants
by Jang, SooCheong (Shawn) & Namkung, Young
- 461-473 Transformational leadership, creativity, and organizational innovation
by Gumusluoglu, Lale & Ilsev, Arzu
- 474-483 Knowledge stock, exploration, and innovation: Research on the United States electromedical device industry
by Wu, Jianfeng & Shanley, Mark T.
- 484-494 Environmental performance and plant closure
by Kassinis, George & Vafeas, Nikos
- 495-508 Sources of variation in firm profitability and growth
by Goddard, John & Tavakoli, Manouche & Wilson, John O.S.
- 509-516 Brand crises: The roles of brand familiarity and crisis relevance in determining the impact on brand evaluations
by Dawar, Niraj & Lei, Jing
2009, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 289-290 Introduction: Special issue on advances in brand management
by de Chernatony, Leslie & Veloutsou, Cleopatra & Christodoulides, George & Cottam, Susan
- 291-296 Brand defection in a business-to-business financial service
by Bogomolova, Svetlana & Romaniuk, Jenni
- 297-304 Interacting contributions of different departments to brand success
by de Chernatony, Leslie & Cottam (née Drury), Susan
- 305-313 Brand extension feedback: The role of advertising
by Martínez, Eva & Montaner, Teresa & Pina, José M.
- 314-322 Brand relationships through brand reputation and brand tribalism
by Veloutsou, Cleopatra & Moutinho, Luiz
- 323-331 An ex-ante approach to brand capability valuation
by Ratnatunga, Janek & Ewing, Michael T.
- 332-338 Brand death: A developmental model of senescence
by Ewing, Michael T. & Jevons, Colin P. & Khalil, Elias L.
- 339-344 The owner's edge: Brand ownership influences causal maps
by van Rekom, Johan & Verlegh, Peeter W.J. & Slokkers, Robert
- 345-355 Investigating the service brand: A customer value perspective
by Brodie, Roderick J. & Whittome, James R.M. & Brush, Gregory J.
- 356-361 Does brand meaning exist in similarity or singularity?
by Berthon, Pierre & Pitt, Leyland F. & Campbell, Colin
- 362-367 Antecedents of residents' city brand attitudes
by Merrilees, Bill & Miller, Dale & Herington, Carmel
- 368-378 An investigation of determinants of counterfeit purchase consideration
by Bian, Xuemei & Moutinho, Luiz
- 379-389 Co-creating brands: Diagnosing and designing the relationship experience
by Payne, Adrian & Storbacka, Kaj & Frow, Pennie & Knox, Simon
- 390-397 Towards an identity-based brand equity model
by Burmann, Christoph & Jost-Benz, Marc & Riley, Nicola
2009, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 145-147 Anti-consumption: An overview and research agenda
by Lee, Michael S.W. & Fernandez, Karen V. & Hyman, Michael R.
- 148-159 Mapping symbolic (anti-) consumption
by Hogg, Margaret K. & Banister, Emma N. & Stephenson, Christopher A.
- 160-168 Purpose and object of anti-consumption
by Iyer, Rajesh & Muncy, James A.
- 169-180 Anti-consumption and brand avoidance
by Lee, Michael S.W. & Motion, Judith & Conroy, Denise
- 181-190 Anti-consumption discourses and consumer-resistant identities
by Cherrier, Hélène
- 191-199 Underdog consumption: An exploration into meanings and motives
by McGinnis, Lee Phillip & Gentry, James W.
- 200-207 Market-resistance and Valentine's Day events
by Close, Angeline G. & Zinkhan, George M.
- 208-217 Politically motivated brand rejection
by SandIkcI, Özlem & Ekici, Ahmet
- 218-230 The rejection of brand hegemony
by Cromie, John G. & Ewing, Mike T.
- 231-238 Reprisal, retribution and requital: Investigating customer retaliation
by Funches, Venessa & Markley, Melissa & Davis, Lenita
- 239-247 Consumer boycotts due to factory relocation
by Hoffmann, Stefan & Müller, Stefan
- 248-259 An evaluation of strategic responses to consumer boycotts
by Yuksel, Ulku & Mryteza, Victoria
- 260-268 Social marketing: A pathway to consumption reduction?
by Peattie, Ken & Peattie, Sue
- 269-278 Demarketing tobacco through governmental policies - The 4Ps revisited
by Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Walsh, Gianfranco
- 279-288 Managing anti-consumption in an excessive drinking culture
by Piacentini, Maria G. & Banister, Emma N.
2009, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-4 Journal and author impact metrics: An editorial
by Woodside, Arch G.
- 5-13 The effect of web interface features on consumer online purchase intentions
by Hausman, Angela V. & Siekpe, Jeffrey Sam
- 14-21 A comparison of two types of price discounts in shifting consumers' attitudes and purchase intentions
by Teng, Lefa
- 22-30 The influence of seller strategy on the winning price in online auctions: A moderated mediation model
by Reynolds, Kristy E. & Gilkeson, James H. & Niedrich, Ronald W.
- 31-38 How do price range shoppers differ from reference price point shoppers?
by Moon, Sangkil & Voss, Glenn
- 39-49 Conceptual blending in advertising
by Joy, Annamma & Sherry Jr., John F. & Deschenes, Jonathan
- 50-60 Modeling the brand extensions' influence on brand image
by Martínez Salinas, Eva & Pina Pérez, José Miguel
- 61-67 Information direction, website reputation and eWOM effect: A moderating role of product type
by Park, Cheol & Lee, Thae Min
- 68-81 Patterns of store patronage in urban China
by Uncles, Mark D. & Kwok, Simon
- 82-92 Relationship Quality and the Theory of Planned Behavior models of behavioral intentions and purchase behavior
by De Cannière, Marie Hélène & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Geuens, Maggie
- 93-103 Technology commercialization, incubator and venture capital, and new venture performance
by Chen, Chung-Jen
- 104-114 Strategic human resource practices and innovation performance -- The mediating role of knowledge management capacity
by Chen, Chung-Jen & Huang, Jing-Wen
- 115-122 Learning from error: The influence of error incident characteristics
by Homsma, Gert J. & Van Dyck, Cathy & De Gilder, Dick & Koopman, Paul L. & Elfring, Tom
- 123-133 Two-stage models for the analysis of information content of equity-selling mechanisms choices
by Lee, Cheng-Few & YiLin, Wu
- 134-144 Revising the myth of gay consumer innovativeness
by Vandecasteele, Bert & Geuens, Maggie
2008, Volume 61, Issue 12
- 1201-1202 Formative indicators: Introduction to the special issue
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 1203-1218 Advancing formative measurement models
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Riefler, Petra & Roth, Katharina P.
- 1219-1228 Questions about formative measurement
by Wilcox, James B. & Howell, Roy D. & Breivik, Einar
- 1229-1237 Proportional structural effects of formative indicators
by Franke, George R. & Preacher, Kristopher J. & Rigdon, Edward E.