Journal of Business Research
2007, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 11-20 Balancing external adaptation and internal effectiveness: Achieving better brand performance
by O'Cass, Aron & Ngo, Liem Viet
- 21-31 Relationship quality as a predictor of B2B customer loyalty
by Rauyruen, Papassapa & Miller, Kenneth E.
- 32-40 Moving or doing? Knowledge flow, problem solving, and change in industrial networks
by Andersson, Ulf & Holm, Desiree Blankenburg & Johanson, Martin
- 41-49 Psychological empowerment and its relationship to trust in immediate managers
by Ergeneli, Azize & Ari, Guler Sag[caron]lam & Metin, Selin
- 50-59 Simpatico in store retailing: How immigrant Hispanic emic interpret U.S. store atmospherics and interactions with sales associates
by Fowler, Deborah C. & Wesley, Scarlett C. & Vazquez, Maria Elena
- 60-71 Innovation creation by online basketball communities
by Fuller, Johann & Jawecki, Gregor & Muhlbacher, Hans
- 72-75 Personality orientations, emotional states, customer satisfaction, and intention to repurchase
by Gountas, John & Gountas, Sandra
- 76-80 Modeling motivations and perceptions of Portuguese tourists
by Correia, Antonia & Oom do Valle, Patricia & Moco, Claudia
- 81-83 Testing airline passengers' responses to flight attendants' expressive displays: The effects of positive affect
by Gountas, Sandra & Ewing, Michael T. & Gountas, John I.
- 84-90 Stock analysts' assessments of the shareholder value of intangible assets
by Whitwell, Gregory J. & Lukas, Bryan A. & Hill, Paul
- 91-93 Advances in coaching practices: A humanistic approach to coach and client roles
by Bartlett II, James E.
2006, Volume 59, Issue 12
- 1207-1213 The relative strength of affective commitment in securing loyalty in service relationships
by Evanschitzky, Heiner & Iyer, Gopalkrishnan R. & Plassmann, Hilke & Niessing, Joerg & Meffert, Heribert
- 1214-1221 Social capital, customer service orientation and creativity in retail stores
by Merlo, Omar & Bell, Simon J. & Menguc, Bulent & Whitwell, Gregory J.
- 1222-1230 Emotional exhaustion and organizational deviance: Can the right job and a leader's style make a difference?
by Mulki, Jay Prakash & Jaramillo, Fernando & Locander, William B.
- 1231-1238 The role of monitoring in interfirm exchange: Effects on partner unilateral cooperation
by Yilmaz, Cengiz & Kabadayi, Ebru Tumer
- 1239-1247 Local linkages and their effects on headquarters' use of process controls
by Yu, Chwo-Ming Joseph & Wong, Huang-Che & Chiao, Yu-Ching
- 1248-1256 Managing relationships in showery weather: The role of umbrella agreements
by Mouzas, Stefanos & Ford, David
- 1257-1266 When do firms use different types of customer accounting?
by Lind, Johnny & Stromsten, Torkel
- 1267-1275 Are mergers and acquisitions contagious?
by Oberg, Christina & Holtstrom, Johan
- 1276-1278 Leisure motives of eating out in night markets
by Chang, Janet & Hsieh, An-Tien
- 1279-1280 Introduction to the special section on retailing research: The mind and emotion of the 21st century shopper
by Babin, Barry J. & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Robicheaux, Robert
- 1281-1287 Gender-congruent ambient scent influences on approach and avoidance behaviors in a retail store
by Spangenberg, Eric R. & Sprott, David E. & Grohmann, Bianca & Tracy, Daniel L.
- 1288-1296 Upscale image transfer from malls to stores: A self-image congruence explanation
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Sirgy, M. Joseph & St-James, Valerie
- 1297-1300 Male versus female consumer decision making styles
by Bakewell, Cathy & Mitchell, Vincent-Wayne
2006, Volume 59, Issue 10-11
- 1053-1062 An information processing review of the subjective value of money and prices
by Raghubir, Priya
- 1063-1071 Anchoring effects of advertised reference price and sale price: The moderating role of saving presentation format
by Chandrashekaran, Rajesh & Grewal, Dhruv
- 1072-1078 How technology advances influence business research and marketing strategy
by Rust, Roland T. & Espinoza, Francine
- 1079-1086 Family communication and parental influence on children's brand attitudes
by Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Chiu, Hung-Chang & Lin, Chia-Chi
- 1087-1093 Does gender moderate the effects of role stress in frontline service jobs?
by Karatepe, Osman M. & Yavas, Ugur & Babakus, Emin & Avci, Turgay
- 1094-1104 Strategic alliances in international distribution channels
by Mehta, Rajiv & Polsa, Pia & Mazur, Jolanta & Xiucheng, Fan & Dubinsky, Alan J.
- 1105-1115 Market performance and deviance from industry norms: (Mis)alignment of organizational risk and industry risk
by Alessandri, Todd M. & Khan, Raihan H.
- 1116-1123 Effect of department structure on the organizational citizenship behavior-department effectiveness relationship
by DeGroot, Timothy & Brownlee, Amy L.
- 1124-1132 Efficiency versus effectiveness in business networks
by Mouzas, Stefanos
- 1133-1141 Innovation orientation outcomes: The good and the bad
by Simpson, Penny M. & Siguaw, Judy A. & Enz, Cathy A.
- 1142-1150 The effects of executive turnover on top management team's environmental scanning behavior after an environmental change
by Cho, Theresa S.
- 1151-1159 Ongoing search among industrial buyers
by Borghini, Stefania & Golfetto, Francesca & Rinallo, Diego
- 1160-1166 The effects of utilitarian and hedonic online shopping value on consumer preference and intentions
by Overby, Jeffrey W. & Lee, Eun-Ju
- 1167-1181 Visitors' characteristics of guided interpretation tours
by Chen, Huei-Ju & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan & Lee, Chuan
- 1182-1192 A Bertrand model of pricing of complementary goods under information asymmetry
by Yue, Xiaohang & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Zhu, Xiaowei
- 1193-1200 On the bankruptcy of internet companies: An empirical inquiry
by Cochran, James J. & Darrat, Ali F. & Elkhal, Khaled
- 1201-1205 Internet blogs as a tourism marketing medium: A case study
by Lin, Yu-Shan & Huang, Jun-Ying
2006, Volume 59, Issue 9
- 955-964 Direct and indirect effects of self-image congruence on brand loyalty
by Kressmann, Frank & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Herrmann, Andreas & Huber, Frank & Huber, Stephanie & Lee, Dong-Jin
- 965-973 The impact of regional affiliation on consumer perceptions of relationships among behavioral constructs
by Thelen, Shawn & Ford, John B. & Honeycutt, Earl Jr.
- 974-981 Hedonic and utilitarian shopping value: Investigating differential effects on retail outcomes
by Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Arnold, Mark J.
- 982-989 In-store music and consumer-brand relationships: Relational transformation following experiences of (mis)fit
by Beverland, Michael & Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Morrison, Michael & Terziovski, Mile
- 990-998 Social alienation in a transitional economy: Antecedents and impact on attitude toward social reform
by Bao, Yeqing & Zheng Zhou, Kevin & Zhou, Nan
- 999-1007 Using the technology acceptance model to explain how attitudes determine Internet usage: The role of perceived access barriers and demographics
by Porter, Constance Elise & Donthu, Naveen
- 1008-1015 Could co-op advertising be a manufacturer's counterstrategy to store brands?
by Karray, Salma & Zaccour, Georges
- 1016-1024 Learning and locale: The role of information, memory and environment in determining export differentiation advantage
by Kaleka, Anna & Berthon, Pierre
- 1025-1034 Corporate social performance and geographical diversification
by Brammer, Stephen J. & Pavelin, Stephen & Porter, Lynda A.
- 1035-1042 Why firms do co-promotions in mature markets?
by Son, Minhee & Hahn, Minhi & Kang, Hyunmo
- 1043-1051 Institutional ownership and the quality of earnings
by Velury, Uma & Jenkins, David S.
2006, Volume 59, Issue 8
- 877-886 Understanding online B-to-C relationships: An integrated model of privacy concerns, trust, and commitment
by Eastlick, Mary Ann & Lotz, Sherry L. & Warrington, Patricia
- 887-895 Do supply chain IT alignment and supply chain interfirm system integration impact upon brand equity and firm performance?
by Seggie, Steven H. & Kim, Daekwan & Cavusgil, S.Tamer
- 896-905 Enhancing alliance performance: The effects of contractual-based versus relational-based governance
by Lee, Yikuan & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 906-915 Service climate and organizational commitment: The importance of customer linkages
by Paulin, Michele & Ferguson, Ronald J. & Bergeron, Jasmin
- 916-924 How interdependence affects subsidiary performance
by Subramaniam, Mohan & Watson, Sharon
- 925-935 The impact of response styles on the stability of cross-national comparisons
by Diamantopoulos, A. & Reynolds, N.L. & Simintiras, A.C.
- 936-944 A cross-cultural test of the `five-factor model of personality and transformational leadership'
by Shao, Lian & Webber, Sheila
- 945-954 Questions about network dynamics: Characteristics, structures, and interactions
by Johnston, Wesley J. & Peters, Linda D. & Gassenheimer, Jule
2006, Volume 59, Issue 7
- 793-801 Leader-member exchange in a Chinese context: Antecedents, the mediating role of psychological empowerment and outcomes
by Aryee, Samuel & Zhen Xiong Chen
- 802-810 The Achilles' heel of an enduring relationship: Appropriation of rents between a manufacturer and its foreign distributor
by Deligonul, Seyda & Kim, Daekwan & Roath, Anthony S. & Cavusgil, Erin
- 811-819 Does power sharing matter? The role of power and influence in alliance performance
by Muthusamy, Senthil Kumar & White, Margaret A.
- 820-828 Does marketing success lead to market success?
by Hunt, Shelby D. & Arnett, Dennis B.
- 829-837 Getting one's own way: An investigation of influence attempts by marketers on nonmarketing members of the firm
by Goebel, Daniel J. & Marshall, Greg W. & Locander, William B.
- 838-848 A dynamic nonlinear model of online retail competition using Cusp Catastrophe Theory
by Dou, Wenyu & Ghose, Sanjoy
- 849-857 Promoting ethical behavior and organizational citizenship behaviors: The influence of corporate ethical values
by Baker, Thomas L. & Hunt, Tammy G. & Andrews, Martha C.
- 858-865 Self and collective interest in business relationships
by Medlin, Christopher J.
- 866-875 eTransQual: A transaction process-based approach for capturing service quality in online shopping
by Bauer, Hans H. & Falk, Tomas & Hammerschmidt, Maik
2006, Volume 59, Issue 6
- 653-661 Industrial buyers' risk aversion and channel selection
by Cooper, Marjorie J. & Wakefield, Kirk L. & Tanner, John F.
- 662-670 Management of buyer-supplier conflict: The case of the Turkish automotive industry
by Kozan, M. Kamil & Wasti, S. Nazli & Kuman, Ayca
- 671-678 Centrality of customer and supplier interaction in innovation
by Johnsen, Thomas & Phillips, Wendy & Caldwell, Nigel & Lewis, Michael
- 679-685 R&D intensity and commercialization orientation effects on financial performance
by Lin, Bou-Wen & Lee, Yikuan & Hung, Shih-Chang
- 686-695 A firm's responses to deficient suppliers and competitive advantage
by Wagner, Stephan M.
- 696-700 Tourism experiences in a lifestyle destination setting: The roles of involvement and place attachment
by Gross, Michael J. & Brown, Graham
- 701-708 Urban renewal in Asia-Pacific: A comparative analysis of brainports for Sydney and Kuala Lumpur
by Sood, Suresh C. & Pattinson, Hugh M.
- 709-713 The dynamics of destination attribute importance
by Fallon, Paul & Schofield, Peter
- 714-725 Consumption experience, customer value, and subjective personal introspection: An illustrative photographic essay
by Holbrook, Morris B.
- 726-727 Marketing communications and consumer behavior: Introduction to the special issue from the 2005 La Londe seminar
by Haugtvedt, Curtis P. & Merunka, Dwight R. & Warlop, Luk
- 728-734 Processing exaggerated advertising claims
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 735-744 Responsiveness to authority appeals among young French and American consumers
by Jung, Jae Min & Kellaris, James J.
- 745-754 Cross-advertisement affectivity: The influence of similarity between commercials and processing modes of consumers on advertising processing
by Poncin, Ingrid & Pieters, Rik & Ambaye, Michele
- 755-764 Setting the tone with the tune: A meta-analytic review of the effects of background music in retail settings
by Garlin, Francine V. & Owen, Katherine
- 765-769 If I touch it I have to have it: Individual and environmental influences on impulse purchasing
by Peck, Joann & Childers, Terry L.
- 770-777 How habit and satisfaction affects player retention for online gambling
by Jolley, Bill & Mizerski, Richard & Olaru, Doina
- 778-785 Personality-and-culture: The case of national extraversion and word-of-mouth
by Mooradian, Todd A. & Swan, K. Scott
- 786-792 Debiasing omission neglect
by Kardes, Frank R. & Posavac, Steven S. & Silvera, David & Cronley, Maria L. & Sanbonmatsu, David M. & Schertzer, Susan & Miller, Felicia & Herr, Paul M. & Chandrashekaran, Murali
2006, Volume 59, Issue 5
- 525-534 Institutional antecedents and performance consequences of influence strategies in export channels to Eastern European transitional economies
by Chelariu, Cristian & Bello, Daniel C. & Gilliland, David I.
- 535-548 Consumer decision-making styles and mall shopping behavior: Building theory using exploratory data analysis and the comparative method
by Wesley, Scarlett & LeHew, Melody & Woodside, Arch G.
- 549-563 Uncovering multiple champion roles in implementing new-technology ventures
by Gupta, Samir & Cadeaux, Jack & Dubelaar, Chris
- 564-572 Diversity at the executive suite: A resource-based approach to the customer orientation-organizational performance relationship
by Auh, Seigyoung & Menguc, Bulent
- 573-581 An extension of the marriage metaphor in buyer-seller relationships: An exploration of individual level process dynamics
by Celuch, Kevin G. & Bantham, John H. & Kasouf, Chickery J.
- 582-588 Employee job response as a function of ethical context and perceived organization support
by Valentine, Sean & Greller, Martin M. & Richtermeyer, Sandra B.
- 589-594 Technological progress, inefficiency, and productivity growth in the US securities industry, 1980-2000
by Zhang, Wei David & Zhang, Shuo & Luo, Xueming
- 595-603 Stock options expensing: An examination of agency and institutional theory explanations
by Brandes, Pamela & Hadani, Michael & Goranova, Maria
- 604-612 CEO attributes associated with attitude toward change: The direct and moderating effects of CEO tenure
by Musteen, Martina & Barker III, Vincent L. & Baeten, Virginia L.
- 613-621 Sport publicity: Commitment's moderation of message effects
by Funk, Daniel C. & Pritchard, Mark P.
- 622-629 Power relationships among top managers: Does top management team power distribution matter for organizational performance?
by Smith, Anne & Houghton, Susan M. & Hood, Jacqueline N. & Ryman, Joel A.
- 630-637 International competition in mature, localized industries: Evidence from the U.S. furniture industry
by Carpano, Claudio & Rahman, Manzur & Roth, Kendall & Michel, John G.
- 638-642 Destination image and destination personality: An application of branding theories to tourism places
by Hosany, Sameer & Ekinci, Yuksel & Uysal, Muzaffer
- 643-646 The humour tourist: A conceptualisation
by Frew, Elspeth
- 647-652 How tourists consume a destination
by McKercher, Bob & Wong, Celia & Lau, Gigi
2006, Volume 59, Issue 4
- 397-406 Economic versus social exchange in marketing places: An empirical study among manufacturing firms
by McKee, Daryl & Wang, Guangping
- 407-415 Role stressors, service worker job resourcefulness, and job outcomes: An empirical analysis
by Harris, Eric G. & Artis, Andrew B. & Walters, Jack H. & Licata, Jane W.
- 416-424 Top management team transactive memory, information gathering, and perceptual accuracy
by Rau, Devaki
- 425-431 Consumer responses to service recovery strategies: The moderating role of online versus offline environment
by Harris, Katherine E. & Grewal, Dhruv & Mohr, Lois A. & Bernhardt, Kenneth L.
- 432-448 Internal-market orientation and its measurement
by Gounaris, Spiros P.
- 449-456 eWOM: The impact of customer-to-customer online know-how exchange on customer value and loyalty
by Gruen, Thomas W. & Osmonbekov, Talai & Czaplewski, Andrew J.
- 457-465 Influence strategy efficacy in supplier-distributor relationships
by Payan, Janice M. & Nevin, John R.
- 466-474 Coercive strategy in interfirm cooperation: Mediating roles of interpersonal and interorganizational trust
by Lui, Steven S. & Ngo, Hang-yue & Hon, Alice H.Y.
- 475-482 The role of price-matching characteristics in influencing store loyalty
by Kukar-Kinney, Monika
- 483-491 Does coercion drive firms to adopt 'voluntary' green initiatives? Relationships among coercion, superior firm resources, and voluntary green initiatives
by Clemens, Bruce & Douglas, Thomas J.
- 492-500 Economic incentives and small firms: Does it pay to be green?
by Clemens, Bruce
- 501-507 International diversification and firm performance in Mexican firms: A curvilinear relationship?
by Thomas, Douglas E.
- 508-515 An analysis and the effects of class-action lawsuits
by Sergius Koku, Paul
- 516-523 The marketing market: A study of PhD supply, demand, hiring institutions, and job candidates
by Basil, Michael D. & Basil, Debra Z.
2006, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 305-309 Strategic management practice in Latin America
by Ketelhohn, Werner
- 310-314 The future of strategy is leadership
by Abell, Derek F.
- 315-321 Family ties, interlocking directors and performance of business groups in emerging countries: The case of Chile
by Silva, Francisca & Majluf, Nicolas & Paredes, Ricardo D.
- 322-330 Is sustainable agriculture a viable strategy to improve farm income in Central America? A case study on coffee
by Kilian, Bernard & Jones, Connie & Pratt, Lawrence & Villalobos, Andres
- 331-334 Sourcing patterns of firms in Export Processing Zones (EPZs): An empirical analysis of firm-level determinants
by Jenkins, Mauricio
- 335-340 The dominance of diversified versus specialized firms across industries
by Santalo, Juan & Becerra, Manuel
- 341-348 Building a national competitiveness program
by Ickis, John C.
- 349-355 Defending the market in Latin America: Appreciating Costa Rica's success
by Colburn, Forrest D.
- 356-359 Protected by the family? How closely held family firms protect minority shareholders
by Martin de Holan, Pablo & Sanz, Luis
- 360-364 Mapping strategic decision-making in cross-functional contexts
by Crittenden, Victoria L. & Woodside, Arch G.
- 365-371 Strategic responses to economic liberalization in emerging economies: Lessons from experience
by Anand, Jaideep & Brenes, Estaban R. & Karnani, Aneel & Rodriquez, Arnoldo
- 372-374 Family business structure and succession: Critical topics in Latin American experience
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Madrigal, Kryssia & Molina-Navarro, German E.
- 375-386 The internet strategy of the Costa Rican Tourism Board
by Raventos, Pedro
- 387-390 Strategic decision-making at a steel manufacturer assisted by linear programming
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio
- 391-393 Home Depot in Chile: Case study
by Bianchi, Constanza
- 394-395 Financial distress costs in Latin America: A case study
by Sanz, Luis J. & Ayca, Julio
2006, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 155-165 Perceptual determinants of nonprofit giving behavior
by Sargeant, Adrian & Ford, John B. & West, Douglas C.
- 166-175 The roles played by interorganizational contracts and justice in marketing channel relationships
by Brown, James R. & Cobb, Anthony T. & Lusch, Robert F.
- 176-185 The influence of internal and external firm factors on international product adaptation strategy and export performance: A three-country comparison
by Calantone, Roger J. & Kim, Daekwan & Schmidt, Jeffrey B. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 186-194 Process heuristics in organizational buying: Starting to fill a gap
by Barclay, Donald W. & Bunn, Michele D.
- 195-203 Multidimensional versus unidimensional measures in assessing national culture values: The Hofstede VSM 94 example
by Bearden, William O. & Money, R. Bruce & Nevins, Jennifer L.
- 204-213 The effect of working relationship quality on salesperson performance and job satisfaction: Adaptive selling behavior in Korean automobile sales representatives
by Park, Jeong Eun & Deitz, George D.
- 214-224 Bases of e-store loyalty: Perceived switching barriers and satisfaction
by Balabanis, George & Reynolds, Nina & Simintiras, Antonis
- 225-232 Designing teams for speedy product development: The moderating effect of technological complexity
by Carbonell, Pilar & Rodriguez, Ana I.
- 233-241 Individual values, Organizational Context, and self-perceptions of employee creativity: Evidence from Egyptian organizations
by Rice, Gillian
- 242-250 Customer orientation, conflict, and innovativeness in Japanese sales departments
by Matsuo, Makoto
- 251-258 The 'real thing': Branding authenticity in the luxury wine trade
by Beverland, Michael
- 259-267 Primary influences of environmental uncertainty on promotions budget allocation and performance: A cross-country study of retail advertisers
by Fam, Kim-Shyan & Yang, Zhilin
- 268-277 Divergence between informant and archival measures of the environment: Real differences, artifact, or perceptual error?
by Doty, D. Harold & Bhattacharya, Mousumi & Wheatley, Kathleen K. & Sutcliffe, Kathleen M.
- 278-287 The moderating effects of external monitors on the relationship between R&D spending and firm performance
by Le, Son Anh & Walters, Bruce & Kroll, Mark
- 288-294 Liability of foreignness and entry mode choice: Taiwanese firms in Europe
by Chen, Tain-Jy
- 295-303 Distressed firms and the secular deterioration in usefulness of accounting information
by Joseph, George & Lipka, Roland
2006, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-10 The effect of strategic complexity on marketing strategy and organizational performance
by Neill, Stern & Rose, Gregory M.
- 11-18 Consumer willingness to claim a price-matching refund: A look into the process
by Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Grewal, Dhruv
- 19-27 The influence of current firm performance on future SME alliance formation intentions: A six-country study
by Lohrke, Franz T. & Kreiser, Patrick M. & Weaver, K. Mark
- 28-36 Antecedents and consequence of Korean and Japanese new product advantage
by Nakata, Cheryl & Im, Subin & Park, Heungsoo & Ha, Young-Won
- 37-45 Does industry matter? Examining the role of industry structure and organizational learning in innovation and brand performance
by Weerawardena, Jay & O'Cass, Aron & Julian, Craig
- 46-53 The impact of perceived corporate social responsibility on consumer behavior
by Becker-Olsen, Karen L. & Cudmore, B. Andrew & Hill, Ronald Paul
- 54-61 How market orientation affects female service employees in Thailand
by Powpaka, Samart
- 62-72 Investigating the antecedents and outcomes of customer firm transaction cost savings in a supply chain relationship
by Bharadwaj, Neeraj & Matsuno, Ken
- 73-80 Active trust development of local senior managers in international subsidiaries
by Li, Julie Juan & Zheng Zhou, Kevin & Lam, Simon S.K. & Tse, David K.
- 81-89 Organizational learning, commitment, and joint value creation in interfirm relationships
by Wu, Fang & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 90-99 Are investment bankers good for acquisition premiums?
by Porrini, Patrizia
- 100-111 Initiating strategic planning
by Harris, Lloyd C. & Ogbonna, Emmanuel
- 112-120 An integrated model of risk and risk-reducing strategies
by Cho, Jinsook & Lee, Jinkook
- 121-129 Customer-induced uncertainty in predicting organizational design: Empirical evidence challenging the service versus manufacturing dichotomy
by Chowdhury, Sanjib & Miles, Grant
- 130-139 Is Guanxi (relationship) a bridge to knowledge transfer?
by Ramasamy, Bala & Goh, K.W. & Yeung, Matthew C.H.
- 140-147 Lessons learned from unsuccessful internationalization attempts: Examples of multinational retailers in Chile
by Bianchi, Constanza C. & Ostale, Enrique
- 148-151 What do we mean by "marketing" resources and competencies? A comment on Hooley, Greenley, Cadogan, and Fahey (JBR 2005)
by Gibbert, Michael & Golfetto, Francesca & Zerbini, Fabrizio
- 152-154 What is a marketing resource? A response to Gibbert, Golfetto and Zerbini
by Fahy, John & Hooley, Graham & Greenley, Gordon & Cadogan, John
2005, Volume 58, Issue 12
- 1623-1631 Sales force use of technology: antecedents to technology acceptance
by Robinson, Leroy Jr. & Marshall, Greg W. & Stamps, Miriam B.
- 1632-1642 Modeling the impact of internet atmospherics on surfer behavior
by Richard, Marie-Odile
- 1643-1651 Consumer derived utilitarian value and channel utilization in a multi-channel retail context
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Griffith, David A. & Weinberger, Marc G.
- 1652-1661 Balancing exploration and exploitation: The moderating role of competitive intensity
by Auh, Seigyoung & Menguc, Bulent
- 1662-1671 The dynamics of buyers' perceived costs during a relationship development process: an empirical assessment
by Claycomb, Cindy & Frankwick, Gary L.
- 1672-1680 Internationalization in retailing: modeling the pattern of foreign market entry
by Gripsrud, Geir & Benito, Gabriel R.G.
- 1681-1689 Relationship marketing and consumer switching behavior
by Chiu, Hung-Chang & Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Li, Yu-Chuan & Lee, Monle
- 1690-1701 Consumers' moral philosophies: identifying the idealist and the relativist
by Dubinsky, Alan J. & Nataraajan, Rajan & Huang, Wen-Yeh
- 1702-1711 Tactical implementation and Murphy's law: factors affecting the severity of problems
by Porter, Thomas W. & Smith, Daniel C.
- 1712-1720 A few good women--on top management teams
by Krishnan, Hema A. & Park, Daewoo
- 1721-1729 Strategies and resources: Pathways to success?
by Finney, R. Zachary & Campbell, Noel D. & Powell, C. Michael
- 1730-1740 Expansion strategy of international hotel firms
by Chen, Jean Jinghan & Dimou, Irini
- 1741-1749 NAFTA effects and the level of development
by Hejazi, Walid & Safarian, A.E.
2005, Volume 58, Issue 11
- 1465-1473 Knowledge acquisition, cost savings, and strategic positioning: effects on Sino-American IJV performance
by Si, Steven X. & Bruton, Garry D.
- 1474-1482 Benchmarking marketing productivity using data envelopment analysis
by Donthu, Naveen & Hershberger, Edmund K. & Osmonbekov, Talai
- 1483-1494 Market orientation in a multiple stakeholder orientation context: implications for marketing capabilities and assets
by Greenley, Gordon E. & Hooley, Graham J. & Rudd, John M.
- 1495-1505 Entry modes of foreign direct investment in China: a multinomial logit approach
by Wei, Yingqi & Liu, Bo & Liu, Xiaming
- 1506-1515 Creating brand identity: a study of evaluation of new brand names
by Kohli, Chiranjeev S. & Harich, Katrin R. & Leuthesser, Lance
- 1516-1524 The impact of the number of scale points, dispositional factors, and the status quo decision heuristic on scale reliability and response accuracy
by Weathers, Danny & Sharma, Subhash & Niedrich, Ronald W.
- 1525-1533 Performance implications of strategic fit between alliance attributes and alliance forms
by Murray, Janet Y. & Kotabe, Masaaki
- 1534-1542 Exits and expectations: why disappointed franchisees leave
by Frazer, Lorelle & Winzar, Hume
- 1543-1551 The plurality of institutional embeddedness as a source of organizational attention differences
by Hung, Shih-Chang
- 1552-1561 The intention to use computerized reservation systems: the moderating effects of organizational support and supplier incentive
by Lee, Hae Young & Lee, Yong-Ki & Kwon, Dowan
- 1562-1572 The SERPVAL scale: a multi-item instrument for measuring service personal values
by Lages, Luis Filipe & Fernandes, Joana Cosme
- 1573-1580 Minority response to ethnically similar models in advertisements: an application of accommodation theory
by Karande, Kiran
- 1581-1582 Introduction to the special section on retailing research: things change, things stay the same
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Babin, Barry J.
- 1583-1589 It's beginning to smell (and sound) a lot like Christmas: the interactive effects of ambient scent and music in a retail setting
by Spangenberg, Eric R. & Grohmann, Bianca & Sprott, David E.
- 1590-1598 Lost in a mall, the effects of gender, familiarity with the shopping mall and the shopping values on shoppers' wayfinding processes
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Gelinas-Chebat, Claire & Therrien, Karina
- 1599-1608 Consumers' decision-making process and their online shopping behavior: a clickstream analysis
by Senecal, Sylvain & Kalczynski, Pawel J. & Nantel, Jacques
- 1609-1621 Exploring the WOW in online-auction feedback
by Weinberg, Bruce D. & Davis, Lenita
2005, Volume 58, Issue 10
- 1299-1309 Modifying consumer search processes in enhanced on-line interfaces
by Mazursky, David & Vinitzky, Gideon
- 1310-1319 The effects of perceived technological incongruence on perceptions of fit between countries, products, and attributes
by Story, John W.
- 1320-1329 When are international managers a cost effective solution? The rationale of transaction cost economics applied to staffing decisions in MNCs
by Bonache Perez, Jaime & Pla-Barber, Jose
- 1330-1339 The effects of specific job satisfaction facets on customer perceptions of service quality: an employee-level analysis
by Snipes, Robin L. & Oswald, Sharon L. & LaTour, Michael & Armenakis, Achilles A.