Journal of Business Research
2008, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 4-12 What is SMS advertising and why do multinationals adopt it? Answers from an empirical study in European markets
by Okazaki, Shintaro & Taylor, Charles R.
- 13-23 Organizational memory influences new product success
by Chang, Dae Ryun & Cho, Hang
- 24-30 Perceived controllability and service expectations: Influences on customer reactions following service failure
by Choi, Sunmee & Mattila, Anna S.
- 31-39 Culture, product type, and price influences on consumer purchase intention to buy personalized products online
by Moon, Junyean & Chadee, Doren & Tikoo, Surinder
- 40-46 Do early adopters upgrade early? Role of post-adoption behavior in the purchase of next-generation products
by Huh, Young Eun & Kim, Sang-Hoon
- 47-55 How investor behavioral factors influence investment satisfaction, trust in investment company, and reinvestment intention
by Shim, Gyu-yeol & Lee, Seung-hwan & Kim, Yong-man
- 56-64 Festivalscapes and patrons' emotions, satisfaction, and loyalty
by Lee, Yong-Ki & Lee, Choong-Ki & Lee, Seung-Kon & Babin, Barry J.
- 65-74 Organizational characteristics and the CRM adoption process
by Ko, Eunju & Kim, Sook Hyun & Kim, Myungsoo & Woo, Ji Young
- 75-82 Brand equity in hospital marketing
by Kim, Kyung Hoon & Kim, Kang Sik & Kim, Dong Yul & Kim, Jong Ho & Kang, Suk Hou
2007, Volume 60, Issue 12
- 1207-1215 A model of buyer regret: Selected prepurchase and postpurchase antecedents with consequences for the brand and the channel
by Keaveney, Susan M. & Huber, Frank & Herrmann, Andreas
- 1216-1224 A process model of burnout among salespeople: Some new thoughts
by Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Sager, Jeffrey K.
- 1225-1233 Factors of determining long-term orientation in interfirm relationships
by Ryu, Sungmin & Park, Jeong Eun & Min, Soonhong
- 1234-1242 Factors influencing successful buyer-seller relationships
by Powers, Thomas L. & Reagan, William R.
- 1243-1252 The role of channel quality in customer equity management
by Dong, Weimin & Swain, Scott D. & Berger, Paul D.
- 1253-1260 Involvement, satisfaction, and brand loyalty in a small business services setting
by Russell-Bennett, Rebekah & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Coote, Leonard V.
- 1261-1271 How management control and job-related characteristics influence the performance of export sales managers
by Theodosiou, Marios & Katsikea, Evangelia
- 1272-1281 Antecedents of repatriates' job satisfaction and its influence on turnover intentions: Evidence from Spanish repatriated managers
by Eugenia Sánchez Vidal, M & Valle, Raquel Sanz & Isabel Barba Aragón, M
- 1282-1289 Export planning orientation and its antecedents: Evidence from exporting IT products
by Lukas, Bryan A. & Whitwell, Gregory J. & Hill, Paul
- 1290-1302 Measuring the part worth of the mode of transport in a trip package: An extended Bradley-Terry model for paired-comparison conjoint data
by Hatzinger, Reinhold & Mazanec, Josef A.
2007, Volume 60, Issue 11
- 1109-1116 Mood, information congruency, and overload
by Braun-LaTour, Kathryn A. & Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Mast, Fred W.
- 1117-1124 Adolescent influence in family purchase decisions: An update and cross-national extension
by Wang, Sijun & Holloway, Betsy B. & Beatty, Sharon E. & Hill, William W.
- 1125-1134 Relational behaviors in marketing channel relationships: Transaction cost implications
by Kim, Stephen Keysuk
- 1135-1143 Does it pay to be different? Competitive non-conformity under different regulatory regimes
by Norman, Patricia M. & Artz, Kendall W. & Martinez, Richard J.
- 1144-1151 Patronage in continually delivered business service contexts
by Briggs, Elten & Landry, Timothy D. & Daugherty, Patricia J.
- 1152-1165 Acquiring tacit and explicit marketing knowledge from foreign partners in IJVs
by Hau, Le Nguyen & Evangelista, Felicitas
- 1166-1176 Technological knowledge, product relatedness, and parent control: The effect on IJV survival
by Xu, Dean & Lu, Jane W.
- 1177-1190 The validity of attribute-importance measurement: A review
by Van Ittersum, Koert & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wansink, Brian & van Trijp, Hans C.M.
- 1191-1197 Market orientation and performance in the service industry: A data envelopment analysis
by Haugland, Sven A. & Myrtveit, Ingunn & Nygaard, Arne
- 1198-1205 Sales technology: Help or hindrance to ethical behaviors and productivity?
by Bush, Alan J. & Bush, Victoria D. & Orr, Linda M. & Rocco, Richard A.
2007, Volume 60, Issue 10
- 1005-1011 Family influences on firms: An introduction
by Chrisman, James J. & Sharma, Pramodita & Taggar, Simon
- 1012-1021 The practice-driven evolution of family business education
by Sharma, Pramodita & Hoy, Frank & Astrachan, Joseph H. & Koiranen, Matti
- 1022-1029 The missing lens in family firm governance theory: A self-other typology of parental altruism
by Lubatkin, Michael H. & Durand, Rodolphe & Ling, Yan
- 1030-1038 Are family managers agents or stewards? An exploratory study in privately held family firms
by Chrisman, James J. & Chua, Jess H. & Kellermanns, Franz W. & Chang, Erick P.C.
- 1039-1047 The negative consequences of pay dispersion in family and non-family top management teams: an exploratory analysis of new venture, high-growth firms
by Ensley, Michael D. & Pearson, Allison W. & Sardeshmukh, Shruti R
- 1048-1057 A family perspective on when conflict benefits family firm performance
by Kellermanns, Franz W. & Eddleston, Kimberly A.
- 1058-1069 Family business performance: The effects of gender and management
by Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Loy, Johnben Teik-Cheok
- 1070-1079 Knowledge sharing and technological capabilities: The moderating role of family involvement
by Zahra, Shaker A. & Neubaum, Donald O. & Larraneta, Barbara
- 1080-1089 The impact of goal alignment on board composition and board size in family businesses
by Jaskiewicz, Peter & Klein, Sabine
- 1090-1098 Prior family business exposure as intergenerational influence and entrepreneurial intent: A Theory of Planned Behavior approach
by Carr, Jon C. & Sequeira, Jennifer M.
- 1099-1107 New venture creation and organization: A familial sub-narrative
by Steier, Lloyd
2007, Volume 60, Issue 9
- 925-926 Editorial
by Gibbs, Paul
- 927-931 Delphi study of the future of marketing of higher education
by Hayes, Tom
- 932-941 Advertising message strategies for encouraging young White working class males to consider entering British universities
by Bennett, Roger
- 942-948 Brand harmonization in the international higher education market
by Hemsley-Brown, Jane & Goonawardana, Shivonne
- 949-959 Service quality in higher education: The role of student expectations
by Voss, Roediger & Gruber, Thorsten & Szmigin, Isabelle
- 960-964 Pedagogical affect, student interest, and learning performance
by Abrantes, Jose Luis & Seabra, Claudia & Lages, Luis Filipe
- 965-974 The relationship between personal values and perceived value of education
by Ledden, Lesley & Kalafatis, Stavros P. & Samouel, Phillip
- 975-978 Endogenous growth theory applied: Strategies for university R&D
by Kopf, Dennis A.
- 979-989 A contemporary higher education student-choice model for developed countries
by Vrontis, Demetris & Thrassou, Alkis & Melanthiou, Yioula
- 990-999 Branding higher education: Equivalence and difference in developing identity
by Lowrie, Anthony
- 1000-1002 Marketing and education -- A clash or a synergy in time?
by Gibbs, Paul
2007, Volume 60, Issue 8
- 813-815 Complexities in markets: Introduction to the special issue
by Gilbert, Nigel & Jager, Wander & Deffuant, Guillaume & Adjali, Iqbal
- 816-825 Propagation effects of filtering incongruent information
by Deffuant, Guillaume & Huet, Sylvie
- 826-835 Targeting and timing promotional activities: An agent-based model for the takeoff of new products
by Delre, S.A. & Jager, W. & Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Janssen, M.A.
- 836-847 Consumer heterogeneity evolving from social group dynamics: Latent class analyses of German footwear consumption 1980-1991
by Baudisch, Alexander Frenzel
- 848-857 Validating agent-based marketing models through conjoint analysis
by Garcia, Rosanna & Rummel, Paul & Hauser, John
- 858-867 The impact of quality uncertainty without asymmetric information on market efficiency
by Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Izquierdo, Luis R.
- 868-875 The four P's in social simulation, a perspective on how marketing could benefit from the use of social simulation
by Jager, Wander
- 876-883 Social interaction and low involvement products
by Kuenzel, Johanna & Musters, Pieter
- 884-893 Building and assurance of agent-based models: An example and challenge to the field
by Midgley, David & Marks, Robert & Kunchamwar, Dinesh
- 894-903 Agent-based simulation of consumer behavior in grocery shopping on a regional level
by Schenk, Tilman A. & Loffler, Gunter & Rauh, Jurgen
- 904-911 Simulating changing consumer preferences: A dynamic conjoint model
by Vag, Andras
- 912-922 Agent-based simulation of consumer purchase decision-making and the decoy effect
by Zhang, Tao & Zhang, David
2007, Volume 60, Issue 7
- 663-671 The role of overload on job attitudes, turnover intentions, and salesperson performance
by Jones, Eli & Chonko, Lawrence & Rangarajan, Deva & Roberts, James
- 672-680 Parental style and adolescent influence in family consumption decisions: An integrative approach
by Bao, Yeqing & Fern, Edward F. & Sheng, Shibin
- 681-689 The relationship between unilateral and bilateral control mechanisms:The contextual effect of long-term orientation
by Ryu, Sungmin & Kabadayi, Sertan & Chung, Christina
- 690-697 Does the employee-customer satisfaction link hold for all employee groups?
by Wangenheim, Florian v. & Evanschitzky, Heiner & Wunderlich, Maren
- 698-710 Knowledge transfer between and within alliance partners: Private versus collective benefits of social capital
by Walter, Jorge & Lechner, Christoph & Kellermanns, Franz W.
- 711-719 Response-time measurement of group purchasing-decision power structures
by Marshall, Roger & Reday, Peter Alan & Woonbong, Na & Agrawal, Shashank Shekhar
- 720-730 Customer portfolio analysis practices in different exchange contexts
by Terho, Harri & Halinen, Aino
- 731-741 Strategic alliances influence on small and medium firm performance
by Lee, Cheng-Wen
- 742-748 Management learning exercise and trainer's note for building grounded theory in tourism behavior
by Martin, Drew
- 749-757 Environmental managers as institutional entrepreneurs: The influence of institutional and technical pressures on waste management
by Rothenberg, Sandra
- 758-764 A comparison of reliability between telephone and web-based surveys
by Braunsberger, Karin & Wybenga, Hans & Gates, Roger
- 765-775 Exploring the influence of sales management practices on the industrial salesperson: A multi-source hierarchical linear modeling approach
by Avlonitis, George J. & Panagopoulos, Nikolaos G.
- 776-785 How ownership and corporate governance influence chief executive pay in China's listed firms
by Firth, Michael & Fung, Peter M.Y. & Rui, Oliver M.
- 786-794 When iron fist, visible hand, and invisible hand meet: Firm-level effects of varying institutional environments in China
by Tan, Justin & Li, Shaomin & Xia, Jun
- 795-805 Two-stage choice process of FDI: Ownership structure and diversification mode
by Ruiz-Moreno, Felipe & Mas-Ruiz, Francisco J. & Nicolau-Gonzalbez, Juan L.
- 806-812 International comparison on the occurrence of social movements
by Watanabe, Tsutomu
2007, Volume 60, Issue 6
- 587-589 Consumer personality and individual differences: Revitalizing a temporarily abandoned field
by Bosnjak, Michael & Bratko, Denis & Galesic, Mirta & Tuten, Tracy
- 590-596 Toward a theory of motivation and personality with application to word-of-mouth communications
by Mowen, John C. & Park, Sojin & Zablah, Alex
- 597-605 Personality determinants of online shopping: Explaining online purchase intentions using a hierarchical approach
by Bosnjak, Michael & Galesic, Mirta & Tuten, Tracy
- 606-612 The role of gender and personality traits in response to ads using violent images to promote consumption of sports entertainment
by McDaniel, Stephen R. & Lim, Choonghoon & Mahan III, Joseph E.
- 613-619 Beyond gender differences: Self-concept orientation and relationship-building applications on the Internet
by Hupfer, Maureen E. & Detlor, Brian
- 620-626 Brand personality and human personality: Findings from ratings of familiar Croatian brands
by Milas, Goran & Mlacic, Boris
- 627-633 Brand relationship quality and its value for personal contact
by Smit, Edith & Bronner, Fred & Tolboom, Maarten
- 634-639 You are what you wear: Brand personality influences on consumer impression formation
by Fennis, Bob M. & Pruyn, Ad Th. H.
- 640-648 Should I stay or should I go? Mood congruity, self-monitoring and retail context preference
by Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Deshpande, Rohit & Isen, Alice M.
- 649-655 Nostalgia in post-socialist Russia: Exploring applications to advertising strategy
by Holak, Susan L. & Matveev, Alexei V. & Havlena, William J.
- 656-662 Segmentation approaches in data-mining: A comparison of RFM, CHAID, and logistic regression
by McCarty, John A. & Hastak, Manoj
2007, Volume 60, Issue 5
- 417-425 The role of salesperson motivation in sales control systems -- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation revisited
by Miao, C. Fred & Evans, Kenneth R. & Shaoming, Zou
- 426-437 Dynamic capabilities and operational capabilities: A knowledge management perspective
by Cepeda, Gabriel & Vera, Dusya
- 438-446 Individual-level antecedents to market-oriented actions
by Schlosser, Francine K. & McNaughton, Rod B.
- 447-453 The relevance of fit in a cause-brand alliance when consumers evaluate corporate credibility
by Lafferty, Barbara A.
- 454-462 The movie experience: A revised approach to determinants of satisfaction
by Ladhari, Riadh
- 463-473 Reverse logistics, stakeholders' influence, organizational slack, and managers' posture
by Alvarez-Gil, M Jose & Berrone, Pascual & Husillos, F. Javier & Lado, Nora
- 474-481 Fuzzy set ideal type analysis
by Kvist, Jon
- 482-492 CEO stock option pay and R&D spending: a behavioral agency explanation
by Wu, Jianfeng & Tu, Rungting
- 493-500 Explaining post-communist respect for civil liberty: A multi-methods test
by Skaaning, Svend-Erik
- 501-511 Qualitative comparative analysis, shaming, and international regime effectiveness
by Stokke, Olav Schram
- 512-521 Constructivism, fuzzy sets and (very) small-N: Revisiting the conditions for communicative action
by Hage, Frank M.
- 522-530 Comparative configurational case analysis of ergonomic injuries
by Marx, Axel & van Hootegem, Geert
- 531-538 Do miracles exist? Analyzing economic performance comparatively
by Vis, Barbara & Woldendorp, Jaap & Keman, Hans
- 539-548 Setting standards for CSR: A comparative case study on criteria-formulating organizations
by Ingenbleek, Paul & Binnekamp, Menno & Goddijn, Silvia
- 549-555 Entrepreneurial resources, dynamic capabilities and start-up performance of Taiwan's high-tech firms
by Wu, Lei-Yu
- 556-565 Method issues in the measurement of relational norms
by Blois, Keith J. & Ivens, Bjoern S.
- 566-575 Entrepreneurial orientation of SMEs, product innovativeness, and performance
by Avlonitis, George J. & Salavou, Helen E.
- 576-586 User manual for the QCA(GUI) package in R
by Dusa, Adrian
2007, Volume 60, Issue 4
- 285-295 Interfirm behavior and goal alignment in relational exchanges
by Stephen, Andrew T. & Coote, Leonard V.
- 296-304 Manufacturer perceptions of the consequences of task and emotional conflict within domestic channels of distribution
by Rose, Gregory M. & Shoham, Aviv & Neill, Stern & Ruvio, Ayalla
- 305-313 Achieving adaptive ends through equivocality: A study of organizational antecedents and consequences
by Neill, Stern & Rose, Gregory M.
- 314-321 Transformational leadership and market orientation: Implications for the implementation of competitive strategies and business unit performance
by Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung & Shih, Eric
- 322-330 Children's influence in family decision-making: Examining the impact of the changing American family
by Flurry, Laura A.
- 331-338 CEO tenure, boards of directors, and acquisition performance
by Walters, Bruce A. & Kroll, Mark J. & Wright, Peter
- 339-347 Performance impact of business group affiliation: An analysis of the diversification-performance link in a developing economy
by Singh, Manohar & Nejadmalayeri, Ali & Mathur, Ike
- 348-356 Ownership composition and non-audit service fees
by Mitra, Santanu & Hossain, Mahmud
- 357-364 Institutional investors as suppliers of equity-linked capital: Evidence from privately placed convertible debt
by Marciukaityte, Dalia & Varma, Raj
- 365-370 Evaluating the efficiency of Internet banner advertisements
by Lohtia, Ritu & Donthu, Naveen & Yaveroglu, Idil
- 371-381 Knowledge creation process in new venture strategy and performance
by Tsai, Ming-Tien & Li, Yong-Hui
- 382-387 More information, stronger effectiveness? Different group package tour advertising components on web page
by Wang, Kuo-Ching & Chou, Shu-Hui & Su, Che-Jen & Tsai, Hsin-Yi
- 388-395 First geographic expansion of startup firms: Initial size and entry timing effects
by Chung, Hsien-Jui & Chen, Chun-Chung & Hsieh, Tsun-Jui
- 396-400 Towards a theory of visitors' evaluation of historical districts as tourism destinations: Frameworks and methods
by Naoi, Taketo & Airey, David & Iijima, Shoji & Niininen, Outi
- 401-410 On the hierarchical nature of means-end relationships in laddering data
by van Rekom, Johan & Wierenga, Berend
- 411-415 Replication research's disturbing trend
by Evanschitzky, Heiner & Baumgarth, Carsten & Hubbard, Raymond & Armstrong, J. Scott
2007, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 177-180 Introduction to the special issue on the impact of culture on marketing strategy
by Laroche, Michel
- 181-188 Culture and web communications
by Baack, Daniel W. & Singh, Nitish
- 189-196 Colors and cultures: Exploring the effects of mall decor on consumer perceptions
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Morrin, Maureen
- 197-205 A tale of two theories: Sympathy or competition?
by Torres, Ivonne M.
- 206-214 Am I welcome here? Exploring how ethnic consumers assess their place identity
by Rosenbaum, Mark S. & Montoya, Detra Y.
- 215-221 Culture and marketing strategy in discount retailing
by Merrilees, Bill & McKenzie, Brent & Miller, Dale
- 222-230 A cross-cultural examination of the effects of social perception styles on store image formation
by Hu, Haiyan & Jasper, Cynthia R.
- 231-239 Positioning countries on personality dimensions: Scale development and implications for country marketing
by d'Astous, Alain & Boujbel, Lilia
- 240-248 Moderating effect of nationality on country-of-origin perceptions: English-speaking Thailand versus French-speaking Canada
by Ahmed, Sadrudin A. & d'Astous, Alain
- 249-259 Acculturaton to the global consumer culture: Scale development and research paradigm
by Cleveland, Mark & Laroche, Michel
- 260-268 Building and testing models of consumer purchase intention in competitive and multicultural environments
by Teng, Lefa & Laroche, Michel
- 269-276 Cross-cultural differences in crowd assessment
by Pons, Frank & Laroche, Michel
- 277-284 Hofstede's dimensions of culture in international marketing studies
by Soares, Ana Maria & Farhangmehr, Minoo & Shoham, Aviv
2007, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 95-97 Marketing research in different settings
by Ortega, Enrique & Gonzalez, Ladislao
- 98-107 The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value
by Guenzi, Paolo & Troilo, Gabriele
- 108-114 Cognitive-affective model of consumer satisfaction. An exploratory study within the framework of a sporting event
by Martinez Caro, Laura & Martinez Garcia, Jose Antonio
- 115-121 Importance values for Importance-Performance Analysis: A formula for spreading out values derived from preference rankings
by Abalo, Javier & Varela, Jesus & Manzano, Vicente
- 122-129 Exploring the role of food origin as a source of meanings for consumers and as a determinant of consumers' actual food choices
by Luomala, Harri T.
- 130-136 Assessments of country of origin and brand cues in evaluating a Croatian, western and eastern European food product
by Ozretic-Dosen, Durdana & Skare, Vatroslav & Krupka, Zoran
- 137-145 Application of the latent class regression methodology to the analysis of Internet use for banking transactions in the European Union
by Martinez Guerrero, Mario & Ortega Egea, Jose Manuel & Roman Gonzalez, Maria Victoria
- 146-152 Information at tourism destinations. Importance and cross-cultural differences between international and domestic tourists
by Ortega, Enrique & Rodriguez, Beatriz
- 153-160 Assessing tourist behavioral intentions through perceived service quality and customer satisfaction
by Gonzalez, Maria Elisa Alen & Comesana, Lorenzo Rodriguez & Brea, Jose Antonio Fraiz
- 161-167 Airline liberalization effects on fare: The case of the Philippines
by Manuela, Wilfred Jr.
- 168-175 Culture's influence on leadership efficiency: How personal and national cultures affect leadership style
by Byrne, Gabriel J. & Bradley, Frank
2007, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-10 Building strong brands in retailing
by Woodside, Arch G. & Walser, Martin G.
- 11-20 Balancing external adaptation and internal effectiveness: Achieving better brand performance
by O'Cass, Aron & Ngo, Liem Viet
- 21-31 Relationship quality as a predictor of B2B customer loyalty
by Rauyruen, Papassapa & Miller, Kenneth E.
- 32-40 Moving or doing? Knowledge flow, problem solving, and change in industrial networks
by Andersson, Ulf & Holm, Desiree Blankenburg & Johanson, Martin
- 41-49 Psychological empowerment and its relationship to trust in immediate managers
by Ergeneli, Azize & Ari, Guler Sag[caron]lam & Metin, Selin
- 50-59 Simpatico in store retailing: How immigrant Hispanic emic interpret U.S. store atmospherics and interactions with sales associates
by Fowler, Deborah C. & Wesley, Scarlett C. & Vazquez, Maria Elena
- 60-71 Innovation creation by online basketball communities
by Fuller, Johann & Jawecki, Gregor & Muhlbacher, Hans
- 72-75 Personality orientations, emotional states, customer satisfaction, and intention to repurchase
by Gountas, John & Gountas, Sandra
- 76-80 Modeling motivations and perceptions of Portuguese tourists
by Correia, Antonia & Oom do Valle, Patricia & Moco, Claudia
- 81-83 Testing airline passengers' responses to flight attendants' expressive displays: The effects of positive affect
by Gountas, Sandra & Ewing, Michael T. & Gountas, John I.
- 84-90 Stock analysts' assessments of the shareholder value of intangible assets
by Whitwell, Gregory J. & Lukas, Bryan A. & Hill, Paul
- 91-93 Advances in coaching practices: A humanistic approach to coach and client roles
by Bartlett II, James E.
2006, Volume 59, Issue 12
- 1207-1213 The relative strength of affective commitment in securing loyalty in service relationships
by Evanschitzky, Heiner & Iyer, Gopalkrishnan R. & Plassmann, Hilke & Niessing, Joerg & Meffert, Heribert
- 1214-1221 Social capital, customer service orientation and creativity in retail stores
by Merlo, Omar & Bell, Simon J. & Menguc, Bulent & Whitwell, Gregory J.
- 1222-1230 Emotional exhaustion and organizational deviance: Can the right job and a leader's style make a difference?
by Mulki, Jay Prakash & Jaramillo, Fernando & Locander, William B.
- 1231-1238 The role of monitoring in interfirm exchange: Effects on partner unilateral cooperation
by Yilmaz, Cengiz & Kabadayi, Ebru Tumer
- 1239-1247 Local linkages and their effects on headquarters' use of process controls
by Yu, Chwo-Ming Joseph & Wong, Huang-Che & Chiao, Yu-Ching
- 1248-1256 Managing relationships in showery weather: The role of umbrella agreements
by Mouzas, Stefanos & Ford, David
- 1257-1266 When do firms use different types of customer accounting?
by Lind, Johnny & Stromsten, Torkel
- 1267-1275 Are mergers and acquisitions contagious?
by Oberg, Christina & Holtstrom, Johan
- 1276-1278 Leisure motives of eating out in night markets
by Chang, Janet & Hsieh, An-Tien
- 1279-1280 Introduction to the special section on retailing research: The mind and emotion of the 21st century shopper
by Babin, Barry J. & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Robicheaux, Robert
- 1281-1287 Gender-congruent ambient scent influences on approach and avoidance behaviors in a retail store
by Spangenberg, Eric R. & Sprott, David E. & Grohmann, Bianca & Tracy, Daniel L.
- 1288-1296 Upscale image transfer from malls to stores: A self-image congruence explanation
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Sirgy, M. Joseph & St-James, Valerie
- 1297-1300 Male versus female consumer decision making styles
by Bakewell, Cathy & Mitchell, Vincent-Wayne
2006, Volume 59, Issue 10-11
- 1053-1062 An information processing review of the subjective value of money and prices
by Raghubir, Priya
- 1063-1071 Anchoring effects of advertised reference price and sale price: The moderating role of saving presentation format
by Chandrashekaran, Rajesh & Grewal, Dhruv
- 1072-1078 How technology advances influence business research and marketing strategy
by Rust, Roland T. & Espinoza, Francine
- 1079-1086 Family communication and parental influence on children's brand attitudes
by Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Chiu, Hung-Chang & Lin, Chia-Chi
- 1087-1093 Does gender moderate the effects of role stress in frontline service jobs?
by Karatepe, Osman M. & Yavas, Ugur & Babakus, Emin & Avci, Turgay
- 1094-1104 Strategic alliances in international distribution channels
by Mehta, Rajiv & Polsa, Pia & Mazur, Jolanta & Xiucheng, Fan & Dubinsky, Alan J.
- 1105-1115 Market performance and deviance from industry norms: (Mis)alignment of organizational risk and industry risk
by Alessandri, Todd M. & Khan, Raihan H.
- 1116-1123 Effect of department structure on the organizational citizenship behavior-department effectiveness relationship
by DeGroot, Timothy & Brownlee, Amy L.
- 1124-1132 Efficiency versus effectiveness in business networks
by Mouzas, Stefanos
- 1133-1141 Innovation orientation outcomes: The good and the bad
by Simpson, Penny M. & Siguaw, Judy A. & Enz, Cathy A.
- 1142-1150 The effects of executive turnover on top management team's environmental scanning behavior after an environmental change
by Cho, Theresa S.
- 1151-1159 Ongoing search among industrial buyers
by Borghini, Stefania & Golfetto, Francesca & Rinallo, Diego
- 1160-1166 The effects of utilitarian and hedonic online shopping value on consumer preference and intentions
by Overby, Jeffrey W. & Lee, Eun-Ju
- 1167-1181 Visitors' characteristics of guided interpretation tours
by Chen, Huei-Ju & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan & Lee, Chuan
- 1182-1192 A Bertrand model of pricing of complementary goods under information asymmetry
by Yue, Xiaohang & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Zhu, Xiaowei
- 1193-1200 On the bankruptcy of internet companies: An empirical inquiry
by Cochran, James J. & Darrat, Ali F. & Elkhal, Khaled
- 1201-1205 Internet blogs as a tourism marketing medium: A case study
by Lin, Yu-Shan & Huang, Jun-Ying
2006, Volume 59, Issue 9
- 955-964 Direct and indirect effects of self-image congruence on brand loyalty
by Kressmann, Frank & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Herrmann, Andreas & Huber, Frank & Huber, Stephanie & Lee, Dong-Jin
- 965-973 The impact of regional affiliation on consumer perceptions of relationships among behavioral constructs
by Thelen, Shawn & Ford, John B. & Honeycutt, Earl Jr.
- 974-981 Hedonic and utilitarian shopping value: Investigating differential effects on retail outcomes
by Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Arnold, Mark J.
- 982-989 In-store music and consumer-brand relationships: Relational transformation following experiences of (mis)fit
by Beverland, Michael & Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Morrison, Michael & Terziovski, Mile
- 990-998 Social alienation in a transitional economy: Antecedents and impact on attitude toward social reform
by Bao, Yeqing & Zheng Zhou, Kevin & Zhou, Nan
- 999-1007 Using the technology acceptance model to explain how attitudes determine Internet usage: The role of perceived access barriers and demographics
by Porter, Constance Elise & Donthu, Naveen
- 1008-1015 Could co-op advertising be a manufacturer's counterstrategy to store brands?
by Karray, Salma & Zaccour, Georges
- 1016-1024 Learning and locale: The role of information, memory and environment in determining export differentiation advantage
by Kaleka, Anna & Berthon, Pierre
- 1025-1034 Corporate social performance and geographical diversification
by Brammer, Stephen J. & Pavelin, Stephen & Porter, Lynda A.
- 1035-1042 Why firms do co-promotions in mature markets?
by Son, Minhee & Hahn, Minhi & Kang, Hyunmo