Journal of Business Research
2008, Volume 61, Issue 6
- 669-677 Upstream or downstream in the value chain?
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio
- 678-683 Personal values and leadership effectiveness
by Bruno, Léo F.C. & Lay, Eduardo G.E.
- 684-690 Vulnerability of global brands to negative feedback effects
by Milberg, Sandra J. & Sinn, Francisca
- 691-696 Customer retention and price matching: The AFPs case
by Hidalgo, Pedro & Manzur, Enrique & Olavarrieta, Sergio & Farias, Pablo
- 697-705 Predicting electronic commerce adoption in Chilean SMEs
by Nasco, Suzanne Altobello & Toledo, Elizabeth Grandón & Mykytyn Jr., Peter P.
2008, Volume 61, Issue 5
- 377-381 Animal companions, consumption experiences, and the marketing of pets: Transcending boundaries in the animal-human distinction
by Holbrook, Morris B. & Woodside, Arch G.
- 382-383 Carols for cats and their Humans
by Stephens, Debra L.
- 384-391 Animals in advertising: Love dogs? Love the ad!
by Lancendorfer, Karen M. & Atkin, JoAnn L. & Reece, Bonnie B.
- 392-396 Does excessive buying for self relate to spending on pets?
by Ridgway, Nancy M. & Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Monroe, Kent B. & Chamberlin, Emily
- 397-405 The price of unconditional love: Consumer decision making for high-dollar veterinary care
by Brockman, Beverly K. & Taylor, Valerie A. & Brockman, Christopher M.
- 406-407 The price of peace in the household: A commentary on "The Price of Unconditional Love: Consumer Decisions Concerning High-Dollar Veterinary Care"
by Gilly, Mary C.
- 408-418 Figuring companion-species consumption: A multi-site ethnography of the post-canine Afghan hound
by Bettany, Shona & Daly, Rory
- 419-421 Moving from subject-object to subject-subject relations: Comments on "figuring companion-species consumption"
by Peñaloza, Lisa
- 422-423 Do camels dream of electric fish? Reflections on animal dreams
by Berthon, Jean-Paul & Berthon, Pierre
- 424-430 Animal-companion depictions in women's magazine advertising
by Kennedy, Patricia F. & McGarvey, Mary G.
- 431-433 Integrating qualitative and quantitative theoretical perspectives in applied advertising research
by Mott-Stenerson, Beth
- 434-441 Tails of animal attraction: Incorporating the feline into the family
by Downey, Hilary & Ellis, Sarah
- 442-443 Pet loves, rants, and raves: Commentary on Downey and Ellis's article
by Caldwell, Marylouise
- 444-454 Equines and their human companions
by Keaveney, Susan M.
- 455-456 Making connections: Partner quality, identity, and community
by Spiggle, Susan
- 457-466 Understanding dog-human companionship
by Dotson, Michael J. & Hyatt, Eva M.
- 467-468 A commentary on "Understanding Dog-Human Companionship"
by Durgee, Jeffrey F.
- 469-479 A tail of two personalities: How canine companions shape relationships and well-being
by Cavanaugh, Lisa A. & Leonard, Hillary A. & Scammon, Debra L.
- 480-487 Using the forced metaphor-elicitation technique (FMET) to meet animal companions within self
by Woodside, Arch G.
- 488-489 Comment on "Using the Forced Metaphor-Elicitation Technique (FMET) to Meet Animal Companions within Self"
by Zaltman, Lindsay
- 490-496 Exploring the dark side of pet ownership: Status- and control-based pet consumption
by Beverland, Michael B. & Farrelly, Francis & Lim, Elison Ai Ching
- 497-499 Commentary on exploring the dark side of pet ownership: Status- and control-based pet consumption: A reinterpretation of the data
by Ahuvia, Aaron
- 500-501 Pets as means rather than ends
by Cote, Joseph A.
- 502-508 Romancing the alpaca: Passionate consumption, collection, and companionship
by McMullen, Cathi
- 509-511 Romancing Alpacas: A commentary
by O'Shaughnessy, Nicholas
- 512-521 Animal-companion extremes and underlying consumer themes
by Mosteller, Jill
- 522-524 Relationship climate canaries: A commentary Mosteller (2007) inspires
by Brownlie, Douglas
- 525-531 Regulating consumption with bite: Building a contemporary framework for urban dog management
by Miller, Rohan & Howell, Gwyneth V.J.
- 532-533 How much is that doggie in the window? Machiavellian reflections on dog regulation
by Harris, Phil
- 534-541 Ritual blessings with companion animals
by Holak, Susan L.
- 542-543 Blessings and the spiritual life of consumers
by Schindler, Robert M.
- 544-545 Marketing extends beyond humans
by Morwitz, Vicki G.
- 546-552 Pets and people: Companions in commerce?
by Holbrook, Morris B.
- 553-562 Consumer behavior, extended-self, and sacred consumption: An alternative perspective from our animal companions
by Hill, Ronald Paul & Gaines, Jeannie & Wilson, R. Mark
- 563-564 Narrative and metacognition as consumer mystery: A comment on Hill, Gaines, and Wilson and animal companions
by Gould, Stephen J.
- 565-573 Can we live without a dog? Consumption life cycles in dog-owner relationships
by Ellson, Tony
- 574-578 Can we live without cats? Interpreting and expanding on Ellson's question from a cat-lover's perspective
by Megehee, Carol
- 579-580 Comment on "Can we live without a dog? Consumption life cycles in dog-owner relationships"
by O'Shaughnessy, John
- 581-582 "Pets and not pets": Three poems
by Zinkhan, George M.
- 583-584 Four of my dear friends... Or are they family?
by Day, Ellen
- 585-586 Cat photos
by Stern, Leslie & Stern, Barbara
2008, Volume 61, Issue 4
- 275-283 A taxonomy of information technology-enhanced pricing strategies
by Dixit, Ashutosh & Whipple, Thomas W. & Zinkhan, George M. & Gailey, Edward
- 284-291 Social versus psychological brand community: The role of psychological sense of brand community
by Carlson, Brad D. & Suter, Tracy A. & Brown, Tom J.
- 292-299 Cross-functional interface and disruption in CRM projects: Is marketing from Venus and information systems from Mars?
by Cooper, Marjorie J. & Gwin, Carol F. & Wakefield, Kirk L.
- 300-308 Marketing operations efficiency and the Internet: An organizing framework
by Kalaignanam, K. & Kushwaha, T. & Varadarajan, P.
- 309-314 Hedonic and utilitarian shopping goals: The online experience
by Bridges, Eileen & Florsheim, Renée
- 315-322 Entrepreneurial network development: Trusting in the process
by Smith, Delmonize A. & Lohrke, Franz T.
- 323-331 Fitting strategic resources with product-market strategy: Performance implications
by Hughes, Paul & Morgan, Robert E.
- 332-345 Capabilities and competitive tactics influences on performance: Implications of the moment of entry
by Ruiz-Ortega, Maria José & Garcia-Villaverde, Pedro Manuel
- 346-354 Does the implementation of a combination competitive strategy yield incremental performance benefits? A new perspective from a transition economy in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Acquaah, Moses & Yasai-Ardekani, Masoud
- 355-362 20-F reconciliations and investment recommendations by financial professionals
by Krishnamoorthy, Ganesh & Maroney, James J. & Ó hÓgartaigh, Ciarán
- 363-374 The sensitivity of compensation to social capital: Family CEOs vs. nonfamily CEOs in the family business groups
by Young, Chaur-Shiuh & Tsai, Liu-Ching
2008, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 179-182 Cross-Cultural Business Research: Introduction to the special issue
by Huff, Lenard C. & Smith, Scott M.
- 183-190 Cultural influences on cross-border vacationing
by Lord, Kenneth R. & Putrevu, Sanjay & Shi, Yi Zheng
- 191-200 Managerial competency appraisal: A cross-cultural study of American and East Asian managers
by Chong, Eric
- 201-210 A reduced version of the horizontal and vertical individualism and collectivism scale: A four-country assessment
by Sivadas, Eugene & Bruvold, Norman T. & Nelson, Michelle R.
- 211-224 Review and future directions of cross-cultural consumer services research
by Zhang, Jingyun & Beatty, Sharon E. & Walsh, Gianfranco
- 225-232 Hedonic vs. utilitarian consumption: A cross-cultural perspective based on cultural conditioning
by Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Ang, Swee Hoon
- 233-242 A cross-cultural comparison of electronic word-of-mouth and country-of-origin effects
by Fong, John & Burton, Suzan
- 243-253 The global hip-hop Diaspora: Understanding the culture
by Motley, Carol M. & Henderson, Geraldine Rosa
- 254-264 Culture, economic development, and national ethical attitudes
by Franke, George R. & Nadler, S. Scott
- 265-272 Cultural influences on consumer satisfaction with impulse and planned purchase decisions
by Lee, Julie Anne & Kacen, Jacqueline J.
2008, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 83-90 Triple acculturation: The role of African Americans in the consumer acculturation of Kenyan immigrants
by Wamwara-Mbugua, L. Wakiuru & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Boller, Gregory
- 91-98 A re-examination of socially responsible consumption and its measurement
by Webb, Deborah J. & Mohr, Lois A. & Harris, Katherine E.
- 99-108 Strategic planning and performance: Extending the debate
by Rudd, John M. & Greenley, Gordon E. & Beatson, Amanda T. & Lings, Ian N.
- 109-117 Firm factors, industry structure and performance variation: New empirical evidence to a classic debate
by Galbreath, Jeremy & Galvin, Peter
- 118-131 Can a good organizational climate compensate for a lack of top management commitment to new product development
by Rodriguez, Nuria Garcia & Perez, M Jose Sanzo & Gutierrez, Juan A. Trespalacios
- 132-140 Strategy antecedents of modes of entry into foreign markets
by Pehrsson, Anders
- 141-153 When does internal governance make firms innovative
by Wu, Hsueh-Liang
- 154-161 Mutual adaptation in buyer-supplier relationships
by Mukherji, Ananda & Francis, John D.
- 162-170 Efficient theory development and factor retention criteria: Abandon the `eigenvalue greater than one' criterion
by Patil, Vivek H. & Singh, Surendra N. & Mishra, Sanjay & Todd Donavan, D.
- 171-170 Erratum to "Nostalgia in post-socialist Russia: Exploring applications to advertising strategy"
by Holak, Susan L. & Matveev, Alexei V. & Havlena, William J.
- 172-178 Nostalgia in post-socialist Russia: Exploring applications to advertising strategy
by Holak, Susan L. & Matveev, Alexei V. & Havlena, William J.
2008, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-3 Marketing research in Korea: Special joint issue of journal of business research and journal of the Korean academy of marketing science
by Ko, Eunju & Cardon, Peter W.
- 4-12 What is SMS advertising and why do multinationals adopt it? Answers from an empirical study in European markets
by Okazaki, Shintaro & Taylor, Charles R.
- 13-23 Organizational memory influences new product success
by Chang, Dae Ryun & Cho, Hang
- 24-30 Perceived controllability and service expectations: Influences on customer reactions following service failure
by Choi, Sunmee & Mattila, Anna S.
- 31-39 Culture, product type, and price influences on consumer purchase intention to buy personalized products online
by Moon, Junyean & Chadee, Doren & Tikoo, Surinder
- 40-46 Do early adopters upgrade early? Role of post-adoption behavior in the purchase of next-generation products
by Huh, Young Eun & Kim, Sang-Hoon
- 47-55 How investor behavioral factors influence investment satisfaction, trust in investment company, and reinvestment intention
by Shim, Gyu-yeol & Lee, Seung-hwan & Kim, Yong-man
- 56-64 Festivalscapes and patrons' emotions, satisfaction, and loyalty
by Lee, Yong-Ki & Lee, Choong-Ki & Lee, Seung-Kon & Babin, Barry J.
- 65-74 Organizational characteristics and the CRM adoption process
by Ko, Eunju & Kim, Sook Hyun & Kim, Myungsoo & Woo, Ji Young
- 75-82 Brand equity in hospital marketing
by Kim, Kyung Hoon & Kim, Kang Sik & Kim, Dong Yul & Kim, Jong Ho & Kang, Suk Hou
2007, Volume 60, Issue 12
- 1207-1215 A model of buyer regret: Selected prepurchase and postpurchase antecedents with consequences for the brand and the channel
by Keaveney, Susan M. & Huber, Frank & Herrmann, Andreas
- 1216-1224 A process model of burnout among salespeople: Some new thoughts
by Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Sager, Jeffrey K.
- 1225-1233 Factors of determining long-term orientation in interfirm relationships
by Ryu, Sungmin & Park, Jeong Eun & Min, Soonhong
- 1234-1242 Factors influencing successful buyer-seller relationships
by Powers, Thomas L. & Reagan, William R.
- 1243-1252 The role of channel quality in customer equity management
by Dong, Weimin & Swain, Scott D. & Berger, Paul D.
- 1253-1260 Involvement, satisfaction, and brand loyalty in a small business services setting
by Russell-Bennett, Rebekah & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Coote, Leonard V.
- 1261-1271 How management control and job-related characteristics influence the performance of export sales managers
by Theodosiou, Marios & Katsikea, Evangelia
- 1272-1281 Antecedents of repatriates' job satisfaction and its influence on turnover intentions: Evidence from Spanish repatriated managers
by Eugenia Sánchez Vidal, M & Valle, Raquel Sanz & Isabel Barba Aragón, M
- 1282-1289 Export planning orientation and its antecedents: Evidence from exporting IT products
by Lukas, Bryan A. & Whitwell, Gregory J. & Hill, Paul
- 1290-1302 Measuring the part worth of the mode of transport in a trip package: An extended Bradley-Terry model for paired-comparison conjoint data
by Hatzinger, Reinhold & Mazanec, Josef A.
2007, Volume 60, Issue 11
- 1109-1116 Mood, information congruency, and overload
by Braun-LaTour, Kathryn A. & Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Mast, Fred W.
- 1117-1124 Adolescent influence in family purchase decisions: An update and cross-national extension
by Wang, Sijun & Holloway, Betsy B. & Beatty, Sharon E. & Hill, William W.
- 1125-1134 Relational behaviors in marketing channel relationships: Transaction cost implications
by Kim, Stephen Keysuk
- 1135-1143 Does it pay to be different? Competitive non-conformity under different regulatory regimes
by Norman, Patricia M. & Artz, Kendall W. & Martinez, Richard J.
- 1144-1151 Patronage in continually delivered business service contexts
by Briggs, Elten & Landry, Timothy D. & Daugherty, Patricia J.
- 1152-1165 Acquiring tacit and explicit marketing knowledge from foreign partners in IJVs
by Hau, Le Nguyen & Evangelista, Felicitas
- 1166-1176 Technological knowledge, product relatedness, and parent control: The effect on IJV survival
by Xu, Dean & Lu, Jane W.
- 1177-1190 The validity of attribute-importance measurement: A review
by Van Ittersum, Koert & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wansink, Brian & van Trijp, Hans C.M.
- 1191-1197 Market orientation and performance in the service industry: A data envelopment analysis
by Haugland, Sven A. & Myrtveit, Ingunn & Nygaard, Arne
- 1198-1205 Sales technology: Help or hindrance to ethical behaviors and productivity?
by Bush, Alan J. & Bush, Victoria D. & Orr, Linda M. & Rocco, Richard A.
2007, Volume 60, Issue 10
- 1005-1011 Family influences on firms: An introduction
by Chrisman, James J. & Sharma, Pramodita & Taggar, Simon
- 1012-1021 The practice-driven evolution of family business education
by Sharma, Pramodita & Hoy, Frank & Astrachan, Joseph H. & Koiranen, Matti
- 1022-1029 The missing lens in family firm governance theory: A self-other typology of parental altruism
by Lubatkin, Michael H. & Durand, Rodolphe & Ling, Yan
- 1030-1038 Are family managers agents or stewards? An exploratory study in privately held family firms
by Chrisman, James J. & Chua, Jess H. & Kellermanns, Franz W. & Chang, Erick P.C.
- 1039-1047 The negative consequences of pay dispersion in family and non-family top management teams: an exploratory analysis of new venture, high-growth firms
by Ensley, Michael D. & Pearson, Allison W. & Sardeshmukh, Shruti R
- 1048-1057 A family perspective on when conflict benefits family firm performance
by Kellermanns, Franz W. & Eddleston, Kimberly A.
- 1058-1069 Family business performance: The effects of gender and management
by Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Loy, Johnben Teik-Cheok
- 1070-1079 Knowledge sharing and technological capabilities: The moderating role of family involvement
by Zahra, Shaker A. & Neubaum, Donald O. & Larraneta, Barbara
- 1080-1089 The impact of goal alignment on board composition and board size in family businesses
by Jaskiewicz, Peter & Klein, Sabine
- 1090-1098 Prior family business exposure as intergenerational influence and entrepreneurial intent: A Theory of Planned Behavior approach
by Carr, Jon C. & Sequeira, Jennifer M.
- 1099-1107 New venture creation and organization: A familial sub-narrative
by Steier, Lloyd
2007, Volume 60, Issue 9
- 925-926 Editorial
by Gibbs, Paul
- 927-931 Delphi study of the future of marketing of higher education
by Hayes, Tom
- 932-941 Advertising message strategies for encouraging young White working class males to consider entering British universities
by Bennett, Roger
- 942-948 Brand harmonization in the international higher education market
by Hemsley-Brown, Jane & Goonawardana, Shivonne
- 949-959 Service quality in higher education: The role of student expectations
by Voss, Roediger & Gruber, Thorsten & Szmigin, Isabelle
- 960-964 Pedagogical affect, student interest, and learning performance
by Abrantes, Jose Luis & Seabra, Claudia & Lages, Luis Filipe
- 965-974 The relationship between personal values and perceived value of education
by Ledden, Lesley & Kalafatis, Stavros P. & Samouel, Phillip
- 975-978 Endogenous growth theory applied: Strategies for university R&D
by Kopf, Dennis A.
- 979-989 A contemporary higher education student-choice model for developed countries
by Vrontis, Demetris & Thrassou, Alkis & Melanthiou, Yioula
- 990-999 Branding higher education: Equivalence and difference in developing identity
by Lowrie, Anthony
- 1000-1002 Marketing and education -- A clash or a synergy in time?
by Gibbs, Paul
2007, Volume 60, Issue 8
- 813-815 Complexities in markets: Introduction to the special issue
by Gilbert, Nigel & Jager, Wander & Deffuant, Guillaume & Adjali, Iqbal
- 816-825 Propagation effects of filtering incongruent information
by Deffuant, Guillaume & Huet, Sylvie
- 826-835 Targeting and timing promotional activities: An agent-based model for the takeoff of new products
by Delre, S.A. & Jager, W. & Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Janssen, M.A.
- 836-847 Consumer heterogeneity evolving from social group dynamics: Latent class analyses of German footwear consumption 1980-1991
by Baudisch, Alexander Frenzel
- 848-857 Validating agent-based marketing models through conjoint analysis
by Garcia, Rosanna & Rummel, Paul & Hauser, John
- 858-867 The impact of quality uncertainty without asymmetric information on market efficiency
by Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Izquierdo, Luis R.
- 868-875 The four P's in social simulation, a perspective on how marketing could benefit from the use of social simulation
by Jager, Wander
- 876-883 Social interaction and low involvement products
by Kuenzel, Johanna & Musters, Pieter
- 884-893 Building and assurance of agent-based models: An example and challenge to the field
by Midgley, David & Marks, Robert & Kunchamwar, Dinesh
- 894-903 Agent-based simulation of consumer behavior in grocery shopping on a regional level
by Schenk, Tilman A. & Loffler, Gunter & Rauh, Jurgen
- 904-911 Simulating changing consumer preferences: A dynamic conjoint model
by Vag, Andras
- 912-922 Agent-based simulation of consumer purchase decision-making and the decoy effect
by Zhang, Tao & Zhang, David
2007, Volume 60, Issue 7
- 663-671 The role of overload on job attitudes, turnover intentions, and salesperson performance
by Jones, Eli & Chonko, Lawrence & Rangarajan, Deva & Roberts, James
- 672-680 Parental style and adolescent influence in family consumption decisions: An integrative approach
by Bao, Yeqing & Fern, Edward F. & Sheng, Shibin
- 681-689 The relationship between unilateral and bilateral control mechanisms:The contextual effect of long-term orientation
by Ryu, Sungmin & Kabadayi, Sertan & Chung, Christina
- 690-697 Does the employee-customer satisfaction link hold for all employee groups?
by Wangenheim, Florian v. & Evanschitzky, Heiner & Wunderlich, Maren
- 698-710 Knowledge transfer between and within alliance partners: Private versus collective benefits of social capital
by Walter, Jorge & Lechner, Christoph & Kellermanns, Franz W.
- 711-719 Response-time measurement of group purchasing-decision power structures
by Marshall, Roger & Reday, Peter Alan & Woonbong, Na & Agrawal, Shashank Shekhar
- 720-730 Customer portfolio analysis practices in different exchange contexts
by Terho, Harri & Halinen, Aino
- 731-741 Strategic alliances influence on small and medium firm performance
by Lee, Cheng-Wen
- 742-748 Management learning exercise and trainer's note for building grounded theory in tourism behavior
by Martin, Drew
- 749-757 Environmental managers as institutional entrepreneurs: The influence of institutional and technical pressures on waste management
by Rothenberg, Sandra
- 758-764 A comparison of reliability between telephone and web-based surveys
by Braunsberger, Karin & Wybenga, Hans & Gates, Roger
- 765-775 Exploring the influence of sales management practices on the industrial salesperson: A multi-source hierarchical linear modeling approach
by Avlonitis, George J. & Panagopoulos, Nikolaos G.
- 776-785 How ownership and corporate governance influence chief executive pay in China's listed firms
by Firth, Michael & Fung, Peter M.Y. & Rui, Oliver M.
- 786-794 When iron fist, visible hand, and invisible hand meet: Firm-level effects of varying institutional environments in China
by Tan, Justin & Li, Shaomin & Xia, Jun
- 795-805 Two-stage choice process of FDI: Ownership structure and diversification mode
by Ruiz-Moreno, Felipe & Mas-Ruiz, Francisco J. & Nicolau-Gonzalbez, Juan L.
- 806-812 International comparison on the occurrence of social movements
by Watanabe, Tsutomu
2007, Volume 60, Issue 6
- 587-589 Consumer personality and individual differences: Revitalizing a temporarily abandoned field
by Bosnjak, Michael & Bratko, Denis & Galesic, Mirta & Tuten, Tracy
- 590-596 Toward a theory of motivation and personality with application to word-of-mouth communications
by Mowen, John C. & Park, Sojin & Zablah, Alex
- 597-605 Personality determinants of online shopping: Explaining online purchase intentions using a hierarchical approach
by Bosnjak, Michael & Galesic, Mirta & Tuten, Tracy
- 606-612 The role of gender and personality traits in response to ads using violent images to promote consumption of sports entertainment
by McDaniel, Stephen R. & Lim, Choonghoon & Mahan III, Joseph E.
- 613-619 Beyond gender differences: Self-concept orientation and relationship-building applications on the Internet
by Hupfer, Maureen E. & Detlor, Brian
- 620-626 Brand personality and human personality: Findings from ratings of familiar Croatian brands
by Milas, Goran & Mlacic, Boris
- 627-633 Brand relationship quality and its value for personal contact
by Smit, Edith & Bronner, Fred & Tolboom, Maarten
- 634-639 You are what you wear: Brand personality influences on consumer impression formation
by Fennis, Bob M. & Pruyn, Ad Th. H.
- 640-648 Should I stay or should I go? Mood congruity, self-monitoring and retail context preference
by Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Deshpande, Rohit & Isen, Alice M.
- 649-655 Nostalgia in post-socialist Russia: Exploring applications to advertising strategy
by Holak, Susan L. & Matveev, Alexei V. & Havlena, William J.
- 656-662 Segmentation approaches in data-mining: A comparison of RFM, CHAID, and logistic regression
by McCarty, John A. & Hastak, Manoj
2007, Volume 60, Issue 5
- 417-425 The role of salesperson motivation in sales control systems -- Intrinsic and extrinsic motivation revisited
by Miao, C. Fred & Evans, Kenneth R. & Shaoming, Zou
- 426-437 Dynamic capabilities and operational capabilities: A knowledge management perspective
by Cepeda, Gabriel & Vera, Dusya
- 438-446 Individual-level antecedents to market-oriented actions
by Schlosser, Francine K. & McNaughton, Rod B.
- 447-453 The relevance of fit in a cause-brand alliance when consumers evaluate corporate credibility
by Lafferty, Barbara A.
- 454-462 The movie experience: A revised approach to determinants of satisfaction
by Ladhari, Riadh
- 463-473 Reverse logistics, stakeholders' influence, organizational slack, and managers' posture
by Alvarez-Gil, M Jose & Berrone, Pascual & Husillos, F. Javier & Lado, Nora
- 474-481 Fuzzy set ideal type analysis
by Kvist, Jon
- 482-492 CEO stock option pay and R&D spending: a behavioral agency explanation
by Wu, Jianfeng & Tu, Rungting
- 493-500 Explaining post-communist respect for civil liberty: A multi-methods test
by Skaaning, Svend-Erik
- 501-511 Qualitative comparative analysis, shaming, and international regime effectiveness
by Stokke, Olav Schram
- 512-521 Constructivism, fuzzy sets and (very) small-N: Revisiting the conditions for communicative action
by Hage, Frank M.
- 522-530 Comparative configurational case analysis of ergonomic injuries
by Marx, Axel & van Hootegem, Geert
- 531-538 Do miracles exist? Analyzing economic performance comparatively
by Vis, Barbara & Woldendorp, Jaap & Keman, Hans
- 539-548 Setting standards for CSR: A comparative case study on criteria-formulating organizations
by Ingenbleek, Paul & Binnekamp, Menno & Goddijn, Silvia
- 549-555 Entrepreneurial resources, dynamic capabilities and start-up performance of Taiwan's high-tech firms
by Wu, Lei-Yu
- 556-565 Method issues in the measurement of relational norms
by Blois, Keith J. & Ivens, Bjoern S.
- 566-575 Entrepreneurial orientation of SMEs, product innovativeness, and performance
by Avlonitis, George J. & Salavou, Helen E.
- 576-586 User manual for the QCA(GUI) package in R
by Dusa, Adrian
2007, Volume 60, Issue 4
- 285-295 Interfirm behavior and goal alignment in relational exchanges
by Stephen, Andrew T. & Coote, Leonard V.
- 296-304 Manufacturer perceptions of the consequences of task and emotional conflict within domestic channels of distribution
by Rose, Gregory M. & Shoham, Aviv & Neill, Stern & Ruvio, Ayalla
- 305-313 Achieving adaptive ends through equivocality: A study of organizational antecedents and consequences
by Neill, Stern & Rose, Gregory M.
- 314-321 Transformational leadership and market orientation: Implications for the implementation of competitive strategies and business unit performance
by Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung & Shih, Eric
- 322-330 Children's influence in family decision-making: Examining the impact of the changing American family
by Flurry, Laura A.
- 331-338 CEO tenure, boards of directors, and acquisition performance
by Walters, Bruce A. & Kroll, Mark J. & Wright, Peter
- 339-347 Performance impact of business group affiliation: An analysis of the diversification-performance link in a developing economy
by Singh, Manohar & Nejadmalayeri, Ali & Mathur, Ike
- 348-356 Ownership composition and non-audit service fees
by Mitra, Santanu & Hossain, Mahmud
- 357-364 Institutional investors as suppliers of equity-linked capital: Evidence from privately placed convertible debt
by Marciukaityte, Dalia & Varma, Raj
- 365-370 Evaluating the efficiency of Internet banner advertisements
by Lohtia, Ritu & Donthu, Naveen & Yaveroglu, Idil
- 371-381 Knowledge creation process in new venture strategy and performance
by Tsai, Ming-Tien & Li, Yong-Hui
- 382-387 More information, stronger effectiveness? Different group package tour advertising components on web page
by Wang, Kuo-Ching & Chou, Shu-Hui & Su, Che-Jen & Tsai, Hsin-Yi
- 388-395 First geographic expansion of startup firms: Initial size and entry timing effects
by Chung, Hsien-Jui & Chen, Chun-Chung & Hsieh, Tsun-Jui