Journal of Business Research
May 2011, Volume 64, Issue 5
- 516-523 Assessing cross-cultural marketing theory and research
by Engelen, Andreas & Brettel, Malte
- 524-532 How happiness mediates the organizational virtuousness and affective commitment relationship
by Rego, Arménio & Ribeiro, Neuza & Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Jesuino, Jorge Correia
- 533-540 Modeling customer value perceptions in cross-cultural business markets
by Blocker, Christopher P.
April 2011, Volume 64, Issue 4
- 345-347 Voss wins the Presidency! A commentary essay on "Predicting elections from biographical information about candidates: A test of the index method"
by Voss, Kevin E.
- 348-355 The role of self-service technologies in restoring justice
by Mattila, Anna S. & Cho, Wonae & Ro, Heejung (Cheyenne)
- 356-362 Management entrenchment and the cost of equity capital
by Collins, Denton & Huang, Henry
- 363-370 Effects of mentoring functions on receivers' organizational citizenship behavior in a Chinese context: A two-study investigation
by Kwan, Ho Kwong & Liu, Jun & Yim, Frederick Hong-kit
- 371-376 Institutional environment and firms' sources of financial capital in Central and Eastern Europe
by Li, Dan & Ferreira, Manuel Portugal
- 377-384 Information asymmetry, pricing strategy and firm's performance in the retailer- multi-channel manufacturer supply chain
by Yan, Ruiliang & Pei, Zhi
- 385-393 Are workplaces with many women in management run differently?
by Melero, Eduardo
- 394-400 Linking customer resources to firm success: The role of marketing program implementation
by Lee, Ruby P. & Naylor, Gillian & Chen, Qimei
- 401-407 How managerial attitudes toward the natural environment affect market orientation and innovation
by Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B. & Hansen, Eric N.
- 408-417 Innovation, organizational learning, and performance
by Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel
- 418-426 Emotional advertising: Revisiting the role of product category
by Geuens, Maggie & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Faseur, Tine
- 427-435 Environmental uncertainty and environmental management perception: A multiple case study
by López-Gamero, María D. & Molina-Azorín, José F. & Claver-Cortés, Enrique
March 2011, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 231-235 Strategic management in Latin America: Issues and assessment
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Metzger, Michael & Requena, Bernardo
- 236-241 Complexity in business environments
by Vasconcelos, Flávio C. & Ramirez, Rafael
- 242-249 Does management accounting play role in planning process?
by Frezatti, Fabio & Aguiar, Andson B. & Guerreiro, Reinaldo & Gouvea, Maria A.
- 250-257 Strategic profiles of Brazilian exporters and performance implications
by Carneiro, Jorge & da Silva, Jorge Ferreira & da Rocha, Angela
- 258-265 Antecedents of importer relationship performance in Latin America
by Bianchi, Constanza C. & Saleh, Md. Abu
- 266-272 Change management practices: Impact on perceived change results
by Raineri, Andrés B.
- 273-279 Country effect on firm performance: A multilevel approach
by Goldszmidt, Rafael G. Burstein & Brito, Luiz Artur Ledur & de Vasconcelos, Flávio Carvalho
- 280-285 Corporate governance and family business performance
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Madrigal, Kryssia & Requena, Bernardo
- 286-291 Store brand and national brand promotion attitudes antecedents
by Manzur, Enrique & Olavarrieta, Sergio & Hidalgo, Pedro & Farías, Pablo & Uribe, Rodrigo
- 292-298 Comparing theories to explain e-commerce adoption
by Grandón, Elizabeth E. & Nasco, Suzanne A. & Mykytyn Jr., Peter P.
- 299-305 Sportsbooks and politicians: Place your bet!
by Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro
- 306-308 Sportsbooks and politicians: Place your bet!: Teaching note
by Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro
- 309-315 Credit granting to small firms: A Brazilian case
by Zambaldi, Felipe & Aranha, Francisco & Lopes, Hedibert & Politi, Ricardo
- 316-324 Village banking development model: FINCA Costa Rica
by Perez, Felipe & Gonzalez, Connie Jones & Aaronson, Xavier
- 325-327 Teaching notes for FINCA Costa Rica
by Perez, Felipe & Gonzalez, Connie & Aaronson, Xavier
- 328-337 Optimal close-to-home biases in asset allocation
by Varas, Felipe & Walker, Eduardo
- 338-343 Contracting contractors
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio
February 2011, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 105-112 The differential effects of retail density: An investigation of goods versus service settings
by Pan, Yue & Siemens, Jennifer Christie
- 113-118 Romantic gift giving as chore or pleasure: The effects of attachment orientations on gift giving perceptions
by Nguyen, Hieu P. & Munch, James M.
- 119-125 Dual organizational identification impacting client satisfaction and word of mouth loyalty
by Webber, Sheila Simsarian
- 126-133 To agree or not to agree? A meta-analytical review of strategic consensus and organizational performance
by Kellermanns, Franz W. & Walter, Jorge & Floyd, Steven W. & Lechner, Christoph & Shaw, John C.
- 134-141 One strike and you're out: Qualitative insights into the formation of consumers' ethical company or brand perceptions
by Brunk, Katja H. & Blümelhuber, Christian
- 142-149 Sponsorship portfolio as a brand-image creation strategy
by Chien, P. Monica & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Pappu, Ravi
- 150-156 Writing and publishing important scientific articles: A reviewer's perspective
by Ortinau, David J.
- 157-163 Does XBRL adoption reduce information asymmetry?
by Yoon, Hyungwook & Zo, Hangjung & Ciganek, Andrew P.
- 164-171 Shaping and re-shaping social capital in buyer-supplier relationships
by Hughes, Mathew & Perrons, Robert K.
- 172-179 Technology competencies in competitive environment
by Huang, Kuo-Feng
- 180-186 Women in top management and agency costs
by Jurkus, Anthony F. & Park, Jung Chul & Woodard, Lorraine S.
- 187-193 The impact of firm strategy on performance measures used in executive compensation
by Balsam, Steven & Fernando, Guy D. & Tripathy, Arindam
- 194-198 Retrospection on the impact of Wallendorf and Brucks' "Introspection in consumer research: Implementation and implications"
by Emile, Renu
- 199-206 Revisiting the risk/return relations in the Asian Pacific markets: New evidence from alternative models
by Darrat, Ali F. & Gilley, Otis W. & Li, Bin & Wu, Yanhui
- 207-212 Do fund managers herd to counter investor sentiment?
by Liao, Tsai-Ling & Huang, Chih-Jen & Wu, Chieh-Yuan
- 213-219 Free samples, profits, and welfare: The effect of market structures and behavioral modes
by Jagpal, Sharan & Spiegel, Menahem
- 220-226 Motivating purchase of private brands: Effects of store image, product signatureness, and quality variation
by Bao, Yongchuan & Bao, Yeqing & Sheng, Shibin
- 227-229 Experience and a firm's performance in foreign markets: A commentary essay
by Delios, Andrew
January 2011, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial: Marketing communications and consumer behavior: Introduction to the special issue from the 2009 La Londe conference
by De Barnier, Virginie & Janiszewski, Chris A. & Merunka, Dwight R. & van Osselaer, Stijn M.J.
- 3-6 How many pictures should your print ad have?
by Chowdhury, Rafi M.M.I. & Olsen, G. Douglas & Pracejus, John W.
- 7-11 The use of visual warnings in social marketing: The case of tobacco
by Gallopel-Morvan, Karine & Gabriel, Patrick & Le Gall-Ely, Marine & Rieunier, Sophie & Urien, Bertrand
- 12-17 Effects of age, need for cognition, and affective intensity on advertising effectiveness
by McKay-Nesbitt, Jane & Manchanda, Rajesh V. & Smith, Malcolm C. & Huhmann, Bruce A.
- 18-23 The impact of word-of-mouth communication on attribute evaluation
by Lim, Boon C. & Chung, Cindy M.Y.
- 24-28 The impact of brand personality and sales promotions on brand equity
by Valette-Florence, Pierre & Guizani, Haythem & Merunka, Dwight
- 29-33 The role of social presence in mortality salience effects
by Fransen, Marieke L. & Smeesters, Dirk & Fennis, Bob M.
- 34-38 Social perspectives of e-contact center for loyalty building
by Park, JungKun & Chung, HoEun & Rutherford, Brian
- 39-44 Investigating mediators between corporate reputation and customer citizenship behaviors
by Bartikowski, Boris & Walsh, Gianfranco
- 45-50 Eliciting and estimating reservation price: A semi-compensatory approach
by Kaplan, Sigal & Bekhor, Shlomo & Shiftan, Yoram
- 51-54 How U.S. consumers view in-store promotions
by Schultz, Don E. & Block, Martin P.
- 55-58 Promoting promotions: Does showcasing free gifts backfire?
by Raghubir, Priya & Celly, Kirti Sawhney
- 59-60 Marketing and society: Preface to special section on volunteerism, price assurances, and direct-to-consumer advertising
by Iyer, Easwar S. & Bhattacharya, C.B.
- 61-66 Company support for employee volunteerism: Does size matter?
by Basil, Debra & Runte, Mary & Basil, Michael & Usher, John
- 67-73 Marketing tactics discouraging price search: Deception and competition
by Lindsey-Mullikin, Joan & Petty, Ross D.
- 74-80 From hierarchy to hybrid: The evolving nature of inter-firm governance in China's automobile groups
by Wang, Yue & Tanaka, Akira
- 81-86 Antecedents of patent value using exchange option models: Evidence from a panel data analysis
by Wu, Ming-Cheng
- 87-95 Customer participation and citizenship behavioral influences on employee performance, satisfaction, commitment, and turnover intention
by Yi, Youjae & Nataraajan, Rajan & Gong, Taeshik
- 96-102 What motivates consumers to participate in boycotts: Lessons from the ongoing Canadian seafood boycott
by Braunsberger, Karin & Buckler, Brian
December 2010, Volume 63, Issue 12
- 1261-1266 Evaluating export markets: Experienced exporters' hierarchical cognitive structures
by Wood, Van R. & Karriker, Joy H. & Williams, Larry J.
- 1267-1268 Commentary essay on "exploring origins of ethical company/brand perceptions -- A consumer perspective of corporate ethics"
by Cohn, Deborah Y.
- 1269-1272 Golder's historical method in research in marketing
by Thompson, Ann-Marie K.
- 1273-1281 Competitive strategies and firm performance: Technological capabilities' moderating roles
by Ortega, María José Ruiz
- 1282-1289 Non-price determinants of automotive demand: Restyling matters most
by Korenok, Oleg & Hoffer, George E. & Millner, Edward L.
- 1290-1294 The effect of mixed versus blocked sequencing of promotion and prevention features on brand evaluation: The moderating role of regulatory focus
by Chatterjee, Subimal & Malshe, Ashwin Vinod & Heath, Timothy B.
- 1295-1300 Evaluating the impact of Arnould and Wallendorf's (1994) market-oriented ethnography
by Chong, Josephine L.L
- 1301-1309 Experience, environment, and subsidiary performance in high-tech MNEs
by Wu, Wann-Yih & Lin, Ching-Yi
- 1310-1316 Which subfield to enter first?: The role of a firm's pre-entry experiences
by Lee, Hun & Shin, Hyung-Deok
- 1317-1323 Changing underwriting practices on underpricing of U.S. global initial public offerings
by Cai, Kelly Nianyun & Lee, Hei Wai & Valero, Magali
- 1324-1327 Why Susie owns Starbucks: The name letter effect in security selection
by Knewtson, Heather S. & Sias, Richard W.
- 1328-1335 Adolescent perceptions of parent and peer influences on teen purchase: An application of social power theory
by Goodrich, Kendall & Mangleburg, Tamara F.
- 1336-1341 When does electronic word-of-mouth matter? A study of consumer product reviews
by Zhang, Jason Q. & Craciun, Georgiana & Shin, Dongwoo
- 1342-1348 Adolescent consumption autonomy: A cross-cultural examination
by Palan, Kay M. & Gentina, Elodie & Muratore, Isabelle
- 1349-1355 The effect of organizational justice, perceived organizational support, and perceived supervisor support on marketing employees' level of trust
by DeConinck, James B.
- 1356-1363 Innovation generation in upstream and downstream business relationships
by Roy, Subroto & Sivakumar, K.
- 1364-1367 Exploring origins of ethical company/brand perceptions: Reply to Shea and Cohn's commentaries
by Brunk, Katja H.
- 1368-1371 Cross-border relationships and performance: Revisiting a complex linkage -- A commentary essay
by Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Jean, Ruey-Jer 'Bryan' & Pezderka, Noemi
November 2010, Volume 63, Issue 11
- 1111-1112 Introduction: Thought leadership in brand management
by Jevons, Colin & Veloutsou, Cleopatra & Christodoulides, George & de Chernatony, Leslie
- 1113-1120 Brand misconduct: Consequences on consumer-brand relationships
by Huber, Frank & Vollhardt, Kai & Matthes, Isabel & Vogel, Johannes
- 1121-1128 Looking more or less alike: Determinants of perceived visual similarity between copycat and leading brands
by Miceli, Gaetano "Nino" & Pieters, Rik
- 1129-1134 Brand morphing across Wal-Mart customer segments
by Merrilees, Bill & Miller, Dale
- 1135-1141 Life after death? Analyzing post-defection consumer brand equity
by Bogomolova, Svetlana
- 1142-1147 Competition for memory retrieval between private label and national brands
by Nenycz-Thiel, Magda & Sharp, Byron & Dawes, John & Romaniuk, Jenni
- 1148-1155 The impact of sales encounters on brand loyalty
by Brexendorf, Tim Oliver & Mühlmeier, Silke & Tomczak, Torsten & Eisend, Martin
- 1156-1163 Co-creating value for luxury brands
by Tynan, Caroline & McKechnie, Sally & Chhuon, Celine
- 1164-1171 Public sector corporate branding and customer orientation
by Whelan, Susan & Davies, Gary & Walsh, Margaret & Bourke, Rita
- 1173-1178 Marketing and societal welfare: A multiple stakeholder approach
by Matear, Margaret & Dacin, Peter A.
- 1179-1185 Timing is everything: A meta-analysis of the relationships between organizational performance and innovation
by Bowen, Frances E. & Rostami, Mahdi & Steel, Piers
- 1186-1195 Channel relationship factors in cross-cultural contexts: Antecedents of satisfaction in a retail setting
by Runyan, Rodney C. & Sternquist, Brenda & Chung, Jae-Eun
- 1196-1201 Top management teams and corporate political activity: Do top management teams have influence on corporate political activity?
by Ozer, Mine
- 1202-1208 Store-evoked affect, personalities, and consumer emotional attachments to brands
by Orth, Ulrich R. & Limon, Yonca & Rose, Gregory
- 1209-1214 Balancing the sequential logic of quality constructs in manufacturing-supplier relationships -- Causes and outcomes
by Svensson, Göran & Mysen, Tore & Payan, Janice
- 1215-1221 Understanding multi-channel banking customers
by Cortiñas, Mónica & Chocarro, Raquel & Villanueva, María Luisa
- 1222-1228 The pivotal roles of product knowledge and corporate social responsibility in event sponsorship effectiveness
by Lacey, Russell & Close, Angeline G. & Finney, R. Zachary
- 1229-1236 Performance implications of customer-linking capabilities: Examining the complementary role of customer orientation and CRM technology
by Rapp, Adam & Trainor, Kevin J. & Agnihotri, Raj
- 1237-1244 Attitudes toward the extension and parent brand in response to extension advertising
by Dens, Nathalie & De Pelsmacker, Patrick
- 1245-1253 Organizing for external technology exploitation in diversified firms
by Lichtenthaler, Ulrich
- 1254-1260 The impact of firm strategy and foreign ownership on executive bonus compensation in Japanese firms
by Yoshikawa, Toru & Rasheed, Abdul A. & Del Brio, Esther B.
September 2010, Volume 63, Issue 9-10
- 915-918 New developments in modeling Internet consumer behavior: Introduction to the special issue
by Laroche, Michel
- 919-925 Engagement, telepresence and interactivity in online consumer experience: Reconciling scholastic and managerial perspectives
by Mollen, Anne & Wilson, Hugh
- 926-934 A proposed model of online consumer behavior: Assessing the role of gender
by Richard, Marie-Odile & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Yang, Zhiyong & Putrevu, Sanjay
- 935-942 Web aesthetics effects on perceived online service quality and satisfaction in an e-tail environment: The moderating role of purchase task
by Wang, Yong Jian & Hernandez, Monica D. & Minor, Michael S.
- 943-949 Person-place congruency in the Internet Banking context
by Gounaris, Spiros & Koritos, Christos & Vassilikopoulou, Katerina
- 950-956 Has e-marketing come of age? Modeling historical influences on post-adoption era Internet consumer behaviors
by Taylor, David G. & Strutton, David
- 957-963 Internet banking acceptance model: Cross-market examination
by Alsajjan, Bander & Dennis, Charles
- 964-971 Customer behavior in electronic commerce: The moderating effect of e-purchasing experience
by Hernández, Blanca & Jiménez, Julio & Martín, M. José
- 972-978 Simultaneous exposure to a program and advertising content in an interactive context: Perceptual and semantic interference and reinforcement
by Cauberghe, Verolien & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Janssens, Wim
- 979-985 Relative importance of online versus offline information for Internet purchases: Product category and Internet experience effects
by Cheema, Amar & Papatla, Purushottam
- 986-992 Beyond buying: Motivations behind consumers' online shopping cart use
by Close, Angeline G. & Kukar-Kinney, Monika
- 993-999 Web Site spill over to email campaigns: The role of privacy, trust and shoppers' attitudes
by Cases, Anne-Sophie & Fournier, Christophe & Dubois, Pierre-Louis & Tanner Jr., John F.
- 1000-1006 Viral marketing: Motivations to forward online content
by Ho, Jason Y.C. & Dempsey, Melanie
- 1007-1014 Website attributes that increase consumer purchase intention: A conjoint analysis
by Chen, Ying-Hueih & Hsu, I-Chieh & Lin, Chia-Chen
- 1015-1017 Advances in internet consumer behavior and marketing strategy: Introduction to the special issue
by Laroche, Michel
- 1018-1024 Trust considerations on attitudes towards online purchasing: The moderating effect of privacy and security concerns
by McCole, Patrick & Ramsey, Elaine & Williams, John
- 1025-1032 Trust factors influencing virtual community members: A study of transaction communities
by Wu, Jyh-Jeng & Chen, Ying-Hueih & Chung, Yu-Shuo
- 1033-1040 Understanding consumer-to-consumer interactions in virtual communities: The salience of reciprocity
by Chan, Kimmy Wa & Li, Stella Yiyan
- 1041-1049 How e-WOM recommendations influence product consideration and quality of choice: A motivation to process information perspective
by Gupta, Pranjal & Harris, Judy
- 1050-1057 Experiential goods with network externalities effects: An empirical study of online rating system
by Yang, Jun & Mai, Enping (Shirley)
- 1058-1065 Product returns on the Internet: A case of mixed signals?
by Bonifield, Carolyn & Cole, Catherine & Schultz, Randall L.
- 1066-1072 Consumer response to norm-breaking pricing events in e-commerce
by Garbarino, Ellen & Maxwell, Sarah
- 1073-1078 Buying while expecting to sell: The economic psychology of online resale
by Chu, Hsunchi & Liao, Shuling
- 1079-1087 Validating the search, experience, and credence product classification framework
by Girard, Tulay & Dion, Paul
- 1088-1094 The need to touch: Exploring the link between music involvement and tangibility preference
by Styvén, Maria Ek
- 1095-1102 Motivators and enablers of SCOURing: A study of online piracy in the US and UK
by Shanahan, Kevin J. & Hyman, Michael R.
- 1103-1110 How corporate reputation, quality, and value influence online loyalty
by Caruana, Albert & Ewing, Michael T.
August 2010, Volume 63, Issue 8
- 787-792 A more comprehensive understanding and measure of customer helping behavior
by Johnson, Jennifer Wiggins & Rapp, Adam
- 793-800 Avatars as salespeople: Communication style, trust, and intentions
by Keeling, Kathleen & McGoldrick, Peter & Beatty, Susan
- 801-808 Female consumers: Decision-making in brand-driven retail
by Granot, Elad & Greene, Henry & Brashear, Thomas G.
- 809-816 The impact of expectation of future negotiation interaction on bargaining processes and outcomes
by Patton, Charles & Balakrishnan, P.V. (Sundar)
- 817-823 Wearing many hats: Supply managers' behavioral complexity and its impact on supplier relationships
by Wu, Zhaohui & Steward, Michelle D. & Hartley, Janet L.
- 824-831 Seeking knowledge or gaining legitimacy? Role of social networks on new practice adoption by OEM suppliers
by Cheng, Hsiang-Lin
- 832-839 The quality of quality awards: Diminishing information asymmetries in a hotel chain
by Nicolau, Juan Luis & Sellers, Ricardo
- 840-848 Creating and appropriating value in collaborative relationships
by Wagner, Stephan M. & Eggert, Andreas & Lindemann, Eckhard
- 849-855 How does CRM technology transform into organizational performance? A mediating role of marketing capability
by Chang, Woojung & Park, Jeong Eun & Chaiy, Seoil
- 856-862 How foreign firms achieve competitive advantage in the Chinese emerging economy: Managerial ties and market orientation
by Li, Julie Juan & Zhou, Kevin Zheng
- 863-869 Inter-organizational cooperation in buyer-supplier relationships: Both perspectives
by Kim, Kyung Kyu & Park, Seung-Hoon & Ryoo, Sung Yul & Park, Sung Kook
- 870-878 Non-linear relationships between growth opportunities and debt: Evidence from quoted Portuguese companies
by Serrasqueiro, Zélia & Nunes, Paulo Maçãs
- 879-887 Integrative assessment of exporting research articles in business journals during the period 1960-2007
by Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Katsikeas, Constantine S.
- 888-894 Investor reaction to women directors
by Kang, Eugene & Ding, David K. & Charoenwong, Charlie
- 895-902 On the Chinese B-share price discount puzzle: Some new evidence
by Darrat, Ali F. & Gilley, Otis & Wu, Yanhui & Zhong, Maosen
- 903-904 Are emotions consequences of affective expectations? A commentary essay
by Desmet, Pierre
- 905-907 Research on non-market actions: A commentary essay
by Wang, Chun-Ju
- 908-910 Human resource management, ethical context, and personnel consequences: A commentary essay
by Valentine, Sean
- 911-913 The integration-responsiveness framework and subsidiary management: A response
by Lin, Shao-Lung & Hsieh, An-Tien
July 2010, Volume 63, Issue 7
- 657-666 Asset specificity's impact on outsourcing relationship performance: A disaggregated analysis by buyer-supplier asset specificity dimensions
by De Vita, Glauco & Tekaya, Arafet & Wang, Catherine L.
- 667-672 Small versus large retail stores in an emerging market--Mexico
by Paswan, Audhesh & Pineda, María de los Dolores Santarriaga & Ramirez, Francisco Carlos Soto
- 673-681 Adapting to a retail environment: Modeling consumer-environment interactions
by Massara, Francesco & Liu, Sandra S. & Melara, Robert D.
- 682-689 Strategic fit, contractual, and procedural governance in alliances
by Nielsen, Bo Bernhard
- 690-696 Application of hedonic price modeling to consumer packaged goods using store scanner data
by Martínez-Garmendia, Josué
- 697-706 Firm downsizing and satisfaction among United States and European customers
by Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Biemans, Wim & Ulaga, Wolfgang
- 707-715 Knowledge absorptive capacity: New insights for its conceptualization and measurement
by Camisón, César & Forés, Beatriz
- 716-720 Managerial optimism and search
by Papenhausen, Chris
- 721-728 Managerial labor-market discipline and the characteristics of merger and acquisition transactions
by Kobeissi, Nada & Sun, Xian & Wang, Haizhi
- 729-734 The impact of pay on CEO turnover: A test of two perspectives
by Shen, Wei & Gentry, Richard J. & Tosi Jr., Henry L.
- 735-740 How can shopping mall management best capture mall image?
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Grzeskowiak, Stephan
- 741-747 Evaluation uncertainty of venture capitalists' investment criteria
by Kollmann, Tobias & Kuckertz, Andreas
- 748-753 Supermarkets as libraries of postmodern mythology
by Kniazeva, Maria & Belk, Russell W.
- 754-762 Charitable organizations' storytelling influence on donors' emotions and intentions
by Merchant, Altaf & Ford, John B. & Sargeant, Adrian
- 763-771 Linking organizational culture, structure, strategy, and organizational effectiveness: Mediating role of knowledge management
by Zheng, Wei & Yang, Baiyin & McLean, Gary N.
- 772-777 Performance expectations of small firms considering radical product innovation
by Verhees, Frans J.H.M. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G. & Pennings, Joost M.E.
- 778-785 A cognitive model to predict domain-specific consumer innovativeness
by Hoffmann, Stefan & Soyez, Katja
June 2010, Volume 63, Issue 6
- 535-537 Understanding subsistence marketplaces: Toward sustainable consumption and commerce for a better world
by Viswanathan, Madhu & Rosa, José Antonio
- 538-547 Low socioeconomic class and consumer complexity expectations for new product technology
by Trujillo, Carlos A. & Barrios, Andrés & Camacho, Sonia M. & Rosa, José Antonio
- 548-558 How the poor in a developing country view business' contribution to quality-of-life 5Â years after a national economic crisis
by Peterson, Mark & Ekici, Ahmet & Hunt, David M.
- 559-569 Marketing to subsistence consumers: Lessons from practice
by Weidner, Kelly L. & Rosa, José Antonio & Viswanathan, Madhu
- 570-581 Understanding consumption and entrepreneurship in subsistence marketplaces
by Viswanathan, Madhu & Sridharan, Srinivas & Ritchie, Robin
- 582-594 Creating mutual value: Lessons learned from ventures serving base of the pyramid producers
by London, Ted & Anupindi, Ravi & Sheth, Sateen
- 595-601 Building Entrepreneurship in Subsistence Markets: Microfranchising as an Employment Incubator
by Christensen, Lisa Jones & Parsons, Helen & Fairbourne, Jason
- 602-607 A naturological approach to marketing exchanges: Implications for the bottom of the pyramid
by Hill, Ronald Paul
- 608-616 Making theory and practice in subsistence markets: An analytic autoethnography of MASAZI in Accra, Ghana
by DeBerry-Spence, Benét
- 617-629 Fuel-efficient stoves for Darfur: The social construction of subsistence marketplaces in post-conflict settings
by Abdelnour, Samer & Branzei, Oana
- 630-638 Incentives and the growth of Oaxacan subsistence businesses
by Toledo, Arcelia & Hernández, José de la Paz & Griffin, Denis
- 639-642 The Village Network(TM): Partnership and collaboration to alleviate poverty in subsistence marketplaces
by Crawford-Mathis, Krista & Darr, Stephen & Farmer, Amy
- 643-650 Understanding factors that influence purchases in subsistence markets
by Chikweche, Tendai & Fletcher, Richard
- 651-655 Strategic motivations and choice in subsistence markets
by Elaydi, Raed & Harrison, Charles
May 2010, Volume 63, Issue 5
- 451-453 Essential research in technology management
by Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 454-462 Identification and analysis of industry cycles
by Tan, Hao & Mathews, John A.
- 463-470 Management factors affecting the performance of technology firms
by Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro
- 471-478 The continuing debate on firm performance: A multilevel approach to the IT sectors of Taiwan and South Korea
by Chen, Yi-Min
- 479-485 The determinants of foreign direct investment in China: The case of Taiwanese firms in the IT industry
by Lin, Feng-Jyh
- 486-489 Corporate investment, financing, and dividend policies in the high-tech industry
by Wang, David Han-Min
- 490-496 Corporate motivation and performance in R&D alliances
by Lai, Wen-Hsiang & Chang, Pao-Long
- 497-501 Diffusion models of mobile telephony
by Wu, Feng-Shang & Chu, Wen-Lin
- 502-509 Acquisition experience, board characteristics, and acquisition behavior
by Peng, Yu-Shu & Fang, Chung-Ping
- 510-518 Mobility of public researchers, scientific knowledge transfer, and the firm's innovation process
by Herrera, Liliana & Muñoz-Doyague, Maria Felisa & Nieto, Mariano
- 519-527 Technology revenue management system for customer groups in hotels
by Guadix, José & Cortés, Pablo & Onieva, Luis & Muñuzuri, Jesús
- 528-534 Self-reporting mechanism for risk regulation
by Lin, Shi-Woei
April 2010, Volume 63, Issue 4
- 337-346 Unmastered risks: From crisis to catastrophe: An economic and management insight
by Schenker-Wicki, Andrea & Inauen, Matthias & Olivares, Maria
- 347-355 Exploring consumer boycott intelligence using a socio-cognitive approach
by Farah, Maya F. & Newman, Andrew J.
- 356-362 Flexibility-efficiency tradeoff and performance implications among Chinese SOEs
by Tan, Justin & Wang, Liang