Journal of Business Research
2003, Volume 56, Issue 4
- 303-309 The "top-of-the-line" influence on the buyer-seller relationship
by Donoho, Casey L.
- 311-322 Preliminary evidence on the composition of relational exchange and its outcomes: the distributor perspective
by Siguaw, Judy A. & Baker, Thomas L. & Simpson, Penny M.
- 323-340 Firm market orientation and salesperson customer orientation: interpersonal and intrapersonal influences on customer service and retention in business-to-business buyer-seller relationships
by Jones, Eli & Busch, Paul & Dacin, Peter
2003, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 163-176 Business performance and dimensions of strategic orientation
by Morgan, Robert E. & Strong, Carolyn A.
- 177-190 Strengthening outcomes of retailer-consumer relationships: The dual impact of relationship marketing tactics and consumer personality
by Odekerken-Schroder, Gaby & De Wulf, Kristof & Schumacher, Patrick
- 191-199 Industry and firm level interaction: Implications for profitability
by Eriksen, Bo & Knudsen, Thorbjorn
- 201-213 The effects of customer service, branding, and price on the perceived value of local telephone service
by Ralston, Roy W.
- 215-226 The influence of the image of a product's region of origin on product evaluation
by van Ittersum, Koert & Candel, Math J. J. M. & Meulenberg, Matthew T. G.
- 227-239 Market orientation and business performance in a Chinese business environment
by Tse, Alan C. B. & Sin, Leo Y. M. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Chow, Raymond
- 241-241 Erratum to "Effects of leadership on organizational performance in Russian companies" [J. Bus. Res. 55(6) (2002) 467-480]
by Elenkov, Detelin S.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 93-94 Special issue on the dynamics of strategy
by Phillips, Paul A.
- 95-103 Intangible resources and strategic orientation of companies: An analysis in the Spanish context
by Camelo-Ordaz, Carmen & Martin-Alcazar, Fernando & Valle-Cabrera, Ramon
- 105-111 Strategies in a dynamic marketplace: A case study in the airline industry
by Kangis, Peter & O'Reilly, M. Dolores
- 113-120 Determinants of business success under "hypocapitalism": Case studies of Russian firms and their strategies
by Hunter, Jeffrey G.
- 121-126 Strategy, practice, and the dynamics of power
by Horton, Keith S.
- 127-134 Optimising strategic information system development
by Wainwright, Charles E. R. & Reynolds, Katherine A. & Argument, Lisa J.
- 135-144 Systems modelling, simulation, and the dynamics of strategy
by Fowler, Alan
- 145-152 Managing knowledge associated with innovation
by Hall, Richard & Andriani, Pierpaolo
- 153-161 Evolutionary concepts and business economics: Towards a normative approach
by Powell, John H. & Wakeley, Timothy M.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-16 The antecedents and performance consequences of relationalism in export distribution channels
by Bello, Daniel C. & Chelariu, Cristian & Zhang, Li
- 17-29 Exploring the relationships between shopping trip type, purchases of products on promotion, and shopping basket profit
by Walters, Rockney G. & Jamil, Maqbul
- 31-43 Strategic configurations in health services organizations
by Reeves, Terrie C. & Duncan, W. Jack & Ginter, Peter M.
- 45-54 Export sales forecasting by UK firms: Technique utilization and impact on forecast accuracy
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Winklhofer, Heidi
- 55-67 Nature of corporate responsibilities: Perspectives from American, French, and German consumers
by Maignan, Isabelle & Ferrell, O. C.
- 69-84 Discovery and communication of important marketing findings: Evidence and proposals
by Armstrong, J. Scott
- 85-88 Qualifying the importance of findings
by Rossiter, John R.
- 89-90 Finding important findings
by Lehmann, Donald R.
- 91-92 The value of surprising findings for research on marketing
by Armstrong, J. Scott
2002, Volume 55, Issue 12
- 951-962 Perceived risk, moral philosophy and marketing ethics: mediating influences on sales managers' ethical decision-making
by Cherry, John & Fraedrich, John
- 963-979 Linking top manager attributions to strategic reorientation in declining firms attempting turnarounds
by Barker, Vincent III & Barr, Pamela S.
- 981-995 Information internalisation in internationalising the firm
by Knight, Gary A. & Liesch, Peter W.
- 997-1005 First-mover advantages in regimes of weak appropriability: the case of financial services innovations
by Lopez, Luis E. & Roberts, Edward B.
- 1007-1013 Asymmetric strategic alliances: A network view
by Chen, Homin & Chen, Tain-Jy
- 1015-1023 Pricing retail services
by Hoffman, K. Douglas & Turley, L. W. & Kelley, Scott W.
2002, Volume 55, Issue 11
- 863-865 Cross-cultural consumer and business studies: introduction to a special issue
by Albaum, Gerald & Smith, Scott M.
- 867-873 Family communication and children's purchasing influence: a cross-national examination
by Rose, Gregory M. & Boush, David & Shoham, Aviv
- 875-881 Comparative service quality: German and American ratings across service settings
by Witkowski, Terrence H. & Wolfinbarger, Mary F.
- 883-890 Business ethics in the NAFTA countries: A cross-cultural comparison
by Hood, Jacqueline N. & Logsdon, Jeanne M.
- 891-899 Sovereignty change influences on consumer ethnocentrism and product preferences: Hong Kong revisited one year later
by Yu, Julie H. & Albaum, Gerald
- 901-906 Cross-country attraction as a motivation for product consumption
by Goldberg, Marvin E. & Baumgartner, Hans
- 907-913 Comparative advertising effectiveness in different national cultures
by Jeon, Jung Ok & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 915-921 East-West consumer confidence and accuracy in memory for product information
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 923-931 Cultural values and important possessions: a cross-cultural analysis
by Watson, John & Lysonski, Steven & Gillan, Tamara & Raymore, Leslie
- 933-942 Attitude functions in consumer research: comparing value-attitude relations in individualist and collectivist cultures
by Gregory, Gary D. & Munch, James M. & Peterson, Mark
- 943-949 A five-nation study of developmental timetables, reciprocal communication and consumer socialization
by Rose, Gregory M. & Dalakas, Vassilis & Kropp, Fredric
2002, Volume 55, Issue 10
- 797-798 Introduction to a special issue of JBR on Asian business research
by Tan, Thomas Tsu Wee
- 799-804 Globalization and trends in international marketing research in Asia
by Tan, Thomas Tsu Wee & Lui, Tan Jee
- 805-813 International risk perceptions and mode of entry: a case study of Malaysian multinational firms
by Ahmed, Zafar U. & Mohamad, Osman & Tan, Brian & Johnson, James P.
- 815-821 Researching managerial values: a cross-cultural comparison
by Tan, Benjamin Lin Boon
- 823-829 Lessons learned in cross-cultural research of Chinese and North American consumers
by Doran, KathleenBrewer
- 831-843 Export promotion programs of Malaysian firms: an international marketing perspective
by Ahmed, Zafar U. & Mohamed, Osman & Johnson, James P. & Meng, Leong Yee
- 845-852 Service quality: gaps in the Malaysian telemarketing industry
by Kassim, Norizan Mohd & Bojei, Jamil
- 853-861 Gender-role portrayals in Malaysian and Singaporean television commercials: an international advertising perspective
by Tan, Thomas Tsu Wee & Ling, Lee Boon & Theng, Eleanor Phua Cheay
2002, Volume 55, Issue 9
- 687-696 Traditional malls vs. factory outlets: comparing shopper typologies and implications for retail strategy
by Reynolds, Kristy E. & Ganesh, Jaishankar & Luckett, Michael
- 697-707 Investigating the role of the physical environment in hedonic service consumption: an exploratory study of sporting events
by Hightower, Roscoe Jr & Brady, Michael K. & Baker, Thomas L.
- 709-724 Corporate restructuring and performance: An agency perspective on the complete buyout cycle
by Bruton, Garry D. & Keels, J. Kay & Scifres, Elton L.
- 725-735 Procedural voice and distributive justice: their influence on mentoring career help and other outcomes
by Richard, Orlando C. & Taylor, Edward C. & Barnett, Tim & Nesbit, Mary Frances A.
- 737-745 Emerging macromarketing concepts: from Socrates to Alfred Marshall
by Dixon, Donald F.
- 747-758 An empirically based model of competitor intelligence use
by Peyrot, Mark & Childs, Nancy & Van Doren, Doris & Allen, Kathleen
- 759-770 Entry mode strategy and performance: the role of FDI staffing
by Konopaske, Robert & Werner, Steve & Neupert, Kent E.
- 771-773 Comparing transactional forms in administered, contractual and corporate systems in grocery distribution
by Corriveau, Gilles & Tamilia, Robert D.
- 775-783 The effects of discount level, price consciousness and sale proneness on consumers' price perception and behavioral intention
by Alford, Bruce L. & Biswas, Abhijit
- 785-795 SMBs in search of international strategic alliances: Perceived importance of personal information sources
by Supphellen, Magne & Haugland, Sven A. & Korneliussen, Tor
2002, Volume 55, Issue 8
- 623-627 Emerging issues in electronic marketing: thinking outside the square
by Fortin, David R. & Dholakia, Ruby Roy & Dholakia, Nikhilesh
- 629-636 Using key informant insights as a foundation for e-retailing theory development
by Cowles, Deborah L. & Kiecker, Pamela & Little, Michael W.
- 637-646 The Austrian Country Market: a European case study on marketing regional products and services in a cyber mall
by Haas, Rainer
- 647-654 From real world to mirror world representation
by Wikstrom, Solveig & Carlell, Camilla & Frostling-Henningsson, Maria
- 655-663 Consumer response to the Internet: an exploratory tracking study of on-line home users
by Sultan, Fareena
- 665-670 Realizing the social and commercial potential of interactive technologies
by Mundorf, Norbert & Bryant, Jennings
- 671-677 Asymmetric price effects in the telecommunications services markets
by Agarwal, Manoj K.
- 679-686 Assessing market structure and company fit based on consumer perceptions in dynamic information technology markets
by Roberts, John H. & Morrison, Pamela D.
2002, Volume 55, Issue 7
- 533-534 Introduction to special issue on markets-as-networks
by McLoughlin, Damien
- 535-543 Markets-as-networks: notes on a unique understanding
by McLoughlin, Damien & Horan, Conor
- 545-552 Patterns of actor response to environmental change
by Harrison, Debbie & Easton, Geoff
- 553-560 Systematic combining: an abductive approach to case research
by Dubois, Anna & Gadde, Lars-Erik
- 561-570 Path dependence: restricting or facilitating technical development?
by Hakansson, Hakan & Waluszewski, Alexandra
- 571-581 The structures and processes of learning. A case study
by Bangens, Lennart & Araujo, Luis
- 583-594 Sensemaking, safety, and situated communities in (con)temporary networks
by Kavanagh, Donncha & Kelly, Seamas
- 595-602 Sophistry, relevance and technology transfer in management research: an IMP perspective
by Brennan, Ross & Turnbull, Peter W.
- 603-610 In search of 'interfirm management' in supply chains: recognizing contradictions of language and power by listening
by Faria, Alex & Wensley, Robin
- 611-622 The sports network: insights into the shifting balance of power
by Wolfe, Rosita & Meenaghan, Tony & O'Sullivan, Paul
2002, Volume 55, Issue 6
- 427-440 Output sector munificence and supplier control in industrial channels of distribution: a contingency approach
by Kim, Keysuk
- 441-450 Why customers stay: measuring the underlying dimensions of services switching costs and managing their differential strategic outcomes
by Jones, Michael A. & Mothersbaugh, David L. & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 451-465 Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence
by Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P.
- 467-480 Effects of leadership on organizational performance in Russian companies
by Elenkov, Detelin S.
- 481-493 Partnering with foreign businesses: perspectives from Chinese firms
by Luo, Yadong
- 495-507 Industrial sector, perceived environmental uncertainty and entry mode strategy
by Brouthers, Keith D. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Werner, Steve
- 509-515 Assessing Porter's framework for national advantage: the case of Turkey
by Oz, Ozlem
- 517-528 The effects of sales presentation quality and initial perceptions on persuasion: a multiple role perspective
by Sparks, John R. & Areni, Charles S.
- 529-530 Radical Innovation: How Mature Companies Can Outsmart Upstarts: Richard Leifer, Christopher M. McDermott, Gina Colarelli O'Connor, Lois S. Peters, Mark Rice and Robert W. Veryzer, Jr.; Harvard Business School Press; 224 pp.; US$29.95; 0-87584-903-2
by Moore, Robert
- 531-532 The Strategy-Focused Organization: Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2001, 400 pages, US$29.95
by Koll, Oliver
2002, Volume 55, Issue 5
- 343-347 Pursuing the concept of marketing productivity: introduction to the JBR Special Issue on Marketing Productivity
by Bush, Alan J. & Smart, Denise & Nichols, Ernest Jr.
- 349-362 Marketing productivity: issues and analysis
by Sheth, Jagdish N. & Sisodia, Rajendra S.
- 363-375 Marketing productivity, marketing audits, and systems for marketing performance assessment: integrating multiple perspectives
by Morgan, Neil A. & Clark, Bruce H. & Gooner, Rich
- 377-387 Global organizational learning effects on cycle time performance
by Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O. C. & Hurley, Robert F.
- 389-400 Benefits associated with supplier integration into new product development under conditions of technology uncertainty
by Ragatz, Gary L. & Handfield, Robert B. & Petersen, Kenneth J.
- 401-415 Salesforce automation systems: an exploratory examination of organizational factors associated with effective implementation and salesforce productivity
by Pullig, Chris & Maxham, James III & Hair, Joseph Jr.
- 417-426 Measuring retail productivity: what really matters?
by Dubelaar, Chris & Bhargava, Mukesh & Ferrarin, David
2002, Volume 55, Issue 4
- 261-273 Market orientation and retail operatives' expectations
by Piercy, Nigel F. & Harris, Lloyd C. & Lane, Nikala
- 275-283 Positioning options for achieving brand association: a psychological categorization framework
by Punj, Girish & Moon, Junyean
- 285-292 The impact of work force reduction on subsequent performance in major mergers and acquisitions: an exploratory study
by Krishnan, Hema A. & Park, Daewoo
- 293-299 Buying decision approaches of organizational buyers and users
by Moon, Junyean & Tikoo, Surinder
- 301-310 The strategic implementation process: evoking strategic consensus through communication
by Rapert, Molly Inhofe & Velliquette, Anne & Garretson, Judith A.
- 311-324 Influence tactics and perceptions of organizational politics: a longitudinal study
by Vigoda, Eran & Cohen, Aaron
- 325-335 Multinationality, global market diversification and profitability among the largest US firms
by Qian, Gongming & Li, Ji
- 337-342 Estimating marketing persistence on sales of consumer durables in China
by Ouyang, Ming & Zhou, Dongsheng & Zhou, Nan
2002, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 177-191 Corporate environmentalism: the construct and its measurement
by Banerjee, Subhabrata Bobby
- 193-204 The role of the dominant social paradigm in environmental attitudes: a multinational examination
by Kilbourne, William E. & Beckmann, Suzanne C. & Thelen, Eva
- 205-215 Information planning process and strategic orientation: the importance of fit in high-performing organizations
by Rogers, Patrick R. & Bamford, Charles E.
- 217-225 Export performance and market orientation: establishing an empirical link
by Rose, Gregory M. & Shoham, Aviv
- 227-236 Can protectionist trade measures make a country better off? A study of VERs and minimum quality standards
by Zhou, Dongsheng & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 237-249 The ability of ratings and choice conjoint to predict market shares: a Monte Carlo simulation
by Chakraborty, Goutam & Ball, Dwayne & Gaeth, Gary J. & Jun, Sunkyu
- 251-259 Uninformed response bias in telephone surveys
by Graeff, Timothy R.
2002, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 81-85 Marketing theory in the next millennium: Looking backwards and forwards
by Wilkinson, Ian & Young, Louise
- 87-95 Emerging macromarketing concepts: from Socrates to Alfred Marshall
by Dixon, Donald F.
- 97-102 Competition in the third millennium: efficiency or effectiveness?
by Hunt, Shelby D. & Duhan, Dale F.
- 103-109 Marketing: a critical realist approach
by Easton, Geoff
- 111-121 Bridging the marketing theory-practice gap with marketing engineering
by Lilien, Gary L. & Rangaswamy, Arvind & van Bruggen, Gerrit H. & Wierenga, Berend
- 123-132 On cooperating: firms, relations and networks
by Wilkinson, Ian & Young, Louise
- 133-139 How should companies interact in business networks?
by Hakansson, Hakan & Ford, David
- 141-147 Learning to improvise, improvising to learn: a process of responding to complex environments
by Chelariu, Cristian & Johnston, Wesley J. & Young, Louise
- 149-155 German approaches to business-to-business marketing theory: origins and structure
by Kleinaltenkamp, Michael & Jacob, Frank
- 157-162 Foreign operation mode combinations and internationalization
by Petersen, Bent & Welch, Lawrence S.
- 163-176 Organizational innovation adoption: a multi-level framework of determinants and opportunities for future research
by Frambach, Ruud T. & Schillewaert, Niels
2002, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-15 Are good soldiers good?: Exploring the link between organization citizenship behavior and personal ethics
by Turnipseed, David L.
- 17-31 Performance-only measurement of service quality: a replication and extension
by Brady, Michael K. & Cronin, J. Jr. & Brand, Richard R.
- 33-40 The Japanese keiretsu system: an empirical analysis
by McGuire, Jean & Dow, Sandra
- 41-50 The Chinese connection? Adjustment of Western vs. overseas Chinese expatriate managers in China
by Selmer, Jan
- 51-67 Marketing strategy determinants of export performance: a meta-analysis
by Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Samiee, Saeed
- 69-78 The effect of growth on the value relevance of accounting data
by Frank, Kimberly
- 79-80 Tricks of the trade: Howard Becker. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 1998, 232 pages
by Burbano, Antonio
2001, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 185-187 Special issue on services marketing: Australia
by McColl-Kennedy, Janet R.
- 189-197 Customer relationships with service personnel: do we measure closeness, quality or strength?
by Bove, Liliana L. & Johnson, Lester W.
- 199-207 Consensus regarding purchase influence in a professional service context: a dyadic study
by White, Lesley & Johnson, Lester W.
- 209-218 Justice strategy options for increased customer satisfaction in a services recovery setting
by Sparks, Beverley A. & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R.
- 219-225 Advanced sale of service capacities: a theoretical analysis of the impact of price sensitivity on pricing and capacity allocations
by Lee, Khai Sheang & Ng, Irene C. L.
- 227-234 Causes of disruption to franchise operations
by Frazer, Lorelle
- 235-241 Uses of the Internet in the global hotel industry
by Wei, Sherrie & Ruys, Hein F. & van Hoof, Hubert B. & Combrink, Thomas E.
2001, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 87-88 The interplay of emotions and cognitions of consumers in the retail environment
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Robicheaux, Robert
- 89-96 Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value
by Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie
- 97-106 Emotional response and shopping satisfaction: Moderating effects of shopper attributions
by Machleit, Karen A. & Mantel, Susan Powell
- 107-113 Background music pleasure and store evaluation: intensity effects and psychological mechanisms
by Dube, Laurette & Morin, Sylvie
- 115-123 Environmental background music and in-store selling
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Chebat, Claire Gelinas & Vaillant, Dominique
- 125-129 Consumer decision-making, salespeople's adaptive selling and retail performance
by Sharma, Arun
- 131-137 An investigation of coupon-prone consumers: Their reactions to coupon feature manipulations
by Guimond, Lisa & Kim, Chankon & Laroche, Michel
- 139-144 Control and affect: the influence of feeling in control of the retail environment on affect, involvement, attitude, and behavior
by Ward, James C. & Barnes, John W.
- 145-150 Shedding some light on store atmospherics: influence of illumination on consumer behavior
by Summers, Teresa A. & Hebert, Paulette R.
- 151-159 Learning why some customers shop at less convenient stores
by Woodside, Arch G. & Trappey, Randolph III
- 161-166 Consumer perceptions of service quality attributes at sporting events
by Kelley, Scott W. & Turley, L. W.
- 167-172 Re-conceptualizing consumer store image processing using perceived risk
by Mitchell, V. -W.
- 173-176 Children's influence on family decision-making: a restaurant study
by Labrecque, JoAnne & Ricard, Line
- 177-184 Atmospheric qualities of online retailing: A conceptual model and implications
by Eroglu, Sevgin A. & Machleit, Karen A. & Davis, Lenita M.
2001, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 1-9 The indirect effects of organizational controls on salesperson performance and customer orientation
by Joshi, Ashwin W. & Randall, Sheila
- 11-24 Service recovery's influence on consumer satisfaction, positive word-of-mouth, and purchase intentions
by Maxham, James III
- 25-38 A study of life events and changes in patronage preferences
by Lee, Euehun & Moschis, George P. & Mathur, Anil
- 39-52 Ethical climate's relationship to job satisfaction, organizational commitment, and turnover intention in the salesforce
by Schwepker, Charles Jr.
- 53-61 Tests of the generalizability of Altman's bankruptcy prediction model
by Grice, John Stephen & Ingram, Robert W.
- 71-84 Demonstrations and money-back guarantees: market mechanisms to reduce uncertainty
by Heiman, Amir & McWilliams, Bruce & Zilberman, David
- 85-86 Marketing Mistakes and Successes, 8th ed.: Robert F. Hartley, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2000, 359 pages
by Christiansen, Tim
2001, Volume 53, Issue 3
- 111-122 The impact of parent brand attribute associations and affect on brand extension evaluation
by Bhat, Sobodh & Reddy, Srinivas K.
- 123-136 Consumer decision-making in a multi-generational choice set context
by Kim, Namwoon & Srivastava, Rajendra K. & Han, Jin K.
- 137-149 An investigation of the impact of promotions on across-submarket competition
by Kannan, P. K. & Yim, Chi Kin (Bennett)
- 151-161 Validity of annual report assertions about innovativeness: an empirical investigation
by Michalisin, Michael D.
- 163-164 Collaborative Approaches to Resolving Conflict: Myra Warren Isenhart and Michael Spangle, Sage, Thousand Oaks, 2000, 242 pages
by Hartman, Cathy L. & Stafford, Edwin R.
- 165-166 Interviews With CEOs: Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business School Press, 2000, 248 pages
by Eaton, John P.
2001, Volume 53, Issue 2
- 59-61 New developments in marketing communications and consumer behavior
by van Raaij, W. Fred & Strazzieri, Alain & Woodside, Arch
- 63-73 The short-term effect of store-level promotions on store choice, and the moderating role of individual variables
by Volle, Pierre
- 75-84 Conceptual and operational aspects of brand loyalty: an empirical investigation
by Odin, Yorick & Odin, Nathalie & Valette-Florence, Pierre
- 85-91 The implications of individual differences in reference price utilization for designing effective price communications
by Chandrashekaran, R.
- 93-102 What makes open vs. closed conclusion advertisements more persuasive? The moderating role of prior knowledge and involvement
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Charlebois, Mathieu & Gelinas-Chebat, Claire
- 103-109 Age differences in memory for radio advertisements: the role of mnemonics
by Smith, Malcolm C. & Phillips, Mark Jr
2001, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 1-13 The market orientation-performance relationship in the context of a developing economy: An empirical analysis
by Subramanian, Ram & Gopalakrishna, Pradeep
- 15-35 Purchase experiments of extra-ordinary and regular influence strategies using artificial and real brands
by Motes, William H. & Woodside, Arch G.
- 37-47 The differential information hypothesis, firm size, and earnings information transfer: An empirical investigation
by Asthana, Sharad C. & Mishra, Birendra K.
- 49-55 The effects of news on initial corporate lawsuits
by Koku, Paul Sergius & Qureshi, Anique A. & Akhigbe, Aigbe
- 57-58 The End of Marketing as We Know It: by Sergio Zyman, HarperCollins Publishers, New York. 1999, 247 pages, US$26.00
by Noble, Charles
2001, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 211-222 Consumer evaluation of vertical brand extensions and core brands
by Kim, Chung K. & Lavack, Anne M. & Smith, Margo
- 223-233 Predictors of performance of venture capitalist-backed organizations
by Jain, Bharat A.
- 235-247 The development of a scale to measure perceived corporate credibility
by Newell, Stephen J. & Goldsmith, Ronald E.
- 249-261 Contrarian human resource investments and financial performance after economic downturns
by Greer, Charles R. & Ireland, Timothy C. & Wingender, John R.
- 263-275 The behaviour of international firms in socio-political environments in the European Union
by Hadjikhani, Amjad & Ghauri, Pervez N.
- 277-291 An empirical analysis of the determinants of category expenditure
by Putsis, William Jr. & Dhar, Ravi
2001, Volume 52, Issue 2
- 93-94 Introduction to the Special Issue on 'Doing business in China'
by Roy, Abhik & Walters, Peter G. P. & Luk, Sherriff T. C.
- 95-110 Treasures in the China house: a review of management and organizational research on Greater China
by Peng, Mike W. & Lu, Yuan & Shenkar, Oded & Wang, Denis Y. L.
- 111-121 The effect of relationship dimensions on interpersonal and interorganizational commitment in organizations conducting business between Australia and China
by Mavondo, Felix T. & Rodrigo, Elaine M.
- 123-133 Foreign ownership of equity joint ventures in China: a pooled cross-section-time series analysis
by Chadee, Doren D. & Qiu, Feng
- 135-148 Self-selection, socialization and budget control in the PRC: a study of a U.S.-Sino joint venture and Chinese state-owned enterprise
by O'Connor, Neale G. & Luo, Yadong & Lee, Danny K. Y.
- 149-160 Power, conflict and satisfaction in IJV supplier -- Chinese distributor channels
by Lee, Don Y.
- 161-173 Justice perceptions of complaint-handling: a cross-cultural comparison between PRC and Canadian customers
by Hui, Michael K. & Au, Kevin
- 175-187 The universality of the signal theory for products and services
by Erevelles, Sunil & Roy, Abhik & Yip, Leslie S. C.
- 189-202 Consumption patterns of entrepreneurs in the People's Republic of China
by Chow, Clement K. W. & Fung, Michael K. Y. & Ngo, H. Y.
- 203-210 Chinese puzzles and paradoxes: conducting business research in China
by Roy, Abhik & Walters, Peter G. P. & Luk, Sherriff T. K.
2001, Volume 52, Issue 1
- 1-14 Developing and validating a multidimensional consumer-based brand equity scale
by Yoo, Boonghee & Donthu, Naveen
- 15-33 Customer satisfaction in industrial markets: dimensional and multiple role issues
by Homburg, Christian & Rudolph, Bettina
- 35-49 Drivers and outcomes of parent company intervention in IJV management: a cross-cultural comparison
by Johnson, Jean L. & Cullen, John B. & Sakano, Tomoaki & Bronson, James W.
- 51-67 Strategic decision making in an intuitive vs. technocratic mode: structural and environmental considerations
by Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P. & Heeley, Michael B.
- 69-82 Influencing R&D/marketing integration and the use of market information by R&D managers: intended and unintended effects of managerial actions
by Maltz, Elliot & Souder, William E. & Kumar, Ajith
- 83-91 R&D mode choices in Central and Eastern Europe
by Brouthers, Keith D. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Werner, Steve
2001, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 167-168 JBR special issue on the dynamics of strategy, no. 3
by Phelps, Bob
- 169-177 Uncertainty reduction in a competitive environment
by Stickel, Eberhard