Journal of Business Research
2003, Volume 56, Issue 10
- 853-857 Evolution of FDI in the United States in the context of trade liberalization and regionalization
by Buckley, Peter J. & Clegg, Jeremy & Forsans, Nicolas & Reilly, Kevin T.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 9
- 691-697 Interorganizational relationships and networks: An overview
by Ritter, Thomas & Gemunden, Hans Georg
- 699-709 Norms and power in marketing relationships: Alternative theories and empirical evidence
by Berthon, Pierre & Pitt, Leyland F. & Ewing, Michael T. & Bakkeland, Gunnar
- 711-719 Using customer relationships to acquire technological innovation: A value-chain analysis of supplier contracts with scientific research institutions
by Nordberg, Markus & Campbell, Alexandra & Verbeke, Alain
- 721-733 Relationship-specific factors influencing supplier involvement in customer new product development
by Walter, Achim
- 735-743 The relationship between internal and external cooperation: literature review and propositions
by Hillebrand, Bas & Biemans, Wim G.
- 745-755 Network competence: Its impact on innovation success and its antecedents
by Ritter, Thomas & Gemunden, Hans Georg
- 757-766 The development of interfirm partnering competence: Platforms for learning, learning activities, and consequences of learning
by Johnson, Jean L. & Sohi, Ravipreet S.
- 767-775 Social networks and the adverse selection problem in agency relationships
by Dahlstrom, Robert & Ingram, Rhea
2003, Volume 56, Issue 8
- 561-571 Applicant reactions to the employment interview: A look at demographic similarity and social identity theory
by Goldberg, Caren B.
- 573-585 Core-related acquisitions, multiple bidders and tender offer premiums
by Flanagan, David J. & O'Shaughnessy, K. C.
- 587-596 The integration and testing of the Janus-Headed Model within marketing
by Bateman, Connie Rae & Fraedrich, John Paul & Iyer, Rajesh
- 597-611 Organizational citizenship behaviors and service quality as external effectiveness of contact employees
by Yoon, Mahn Hee & Suh, Jaebeom
- 613-626 Advertising standardization in multinational corporations: The subsidiary perspective
by Samiee, Saeed & Jeong, Insik & Pae, Jae Hyeon & Tai, Susan
- 627-635 Evaluating the profitability and marketability efficiency of large banks: An application of data envelopment analysis
by Luo, Xueming
- 637-646 The shielding effects of brand image against lower quality countries-of-origin in global manufacturing
by Jo, Myung-Soo & Nakamoto, Kent & Nelson, James E.
- 647-656 Effects of hospital mergers and acquisitions on prices
by Krishnan, Ranjani A. & Krishnan, Hema
- 657-671 Green and competitive: Influences on environmental new product development performance
by Pujari, Devashish & Wright, Gillian & Peattie, Ken
- 673-679 The impact of multiple measures of leader experience on leader effectiveness: New insights for leader selection
by Avery, Derek R. & Tonidandel, Scott & Griffith, Kristin H. & Quinones, Miguel A.
- 681-686 Adoption and implementation of technological innovations within long-term relationships
by Hausman, Angela & Stock, James R.
- 687-688 Brand New: How Entrepreneurs Earned Consumers' Trust from Wedgwood to Dell: Nancy F. Koehn, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2001, 469 pages, US$39.95
by Noble, Charles
- 688-689 Review of Gordon C. Bruner II, Karen E. James and Paul J. Hensel: Marketing Scales Handbook--Volume 3, American Marketing Association, Chicago, 2001, 1651 pages, US$190
by Noble, Stephanie
2003, Volume 56, Issue 7
- 503-504 Advances in consumer decision processes in retail environments: Introduction to the Special Issue on Retailing Research
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Robicheaux, Robert A.
- 505-511 The product-specific nature of impulse buying tendency
by Jones, Michael A. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Weun, Seungoog & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 513-522 A model of consumer response to two retail sales promotion techniques
by Laroche, Michel & Pons, Frank & Zgolli, Nadia & Cervellon, Marie-Cecile & Kim, Chankon
- 523-528 Salespeople's affect toward customers: Why should it be important for retailers?
by Sharma, Arun & Levy, Michael
- 529-539 Impact of ambient odors on mall shoppers' emotions, cognition, and spending: A test of competitive causal theories
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Michon, Richard
- 541-551 Color and shopping intentions: The intervening effect of price fairness and perceived affect
by Babin, Barry J. & Hardesty, David M. & Suter, Tracy A.
- 553-559 Negative affect: The dark side of retailing
by Maxwell, Sarah & Kover, Arthur
2003, Volume 56, Issue 6
- 421-430 The effects of music, wait-length evaluation, and mood on a low-cost wait experience
by Cameron, Michaelle Ann & Baker, Julie & Peterson, Mark & Braunsberger, Karin
- 431-442 Sequential brand extensions and brand choice behavior
by Swaminathan, Vanitha
- 443-451 The influence of flexibility in buyer-seller relationships on the productivity of knowledge
by Young, Greg & Sapienza, Harry & Baumer, David
- 453-463 Who is the fairest of them all? An attributional approach to price fairness perceptions
by Vaidyanathan, Rajiv & Aggarwal, Praveen
- 465-480 Can socio-demographics still play a role in profiling green consumers? A review of the evidence and an empirical investigation
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Sinkovics, Rudolf R. & Bohlen, Greg M.
- 481-491 Market-oriented organizations in an emerging economy: A study of missing links
by Liu, Sandra S. & Luo, Xueming & Shi, Yi-Zheng
- 493-502 Strategic resource commitment of high-technology firms: An international comparison
by Neelankavil, James P. & Alaganar, V. T.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 5
- 353-354 Introduction to special issue: The behavioral aspects of pricing
by Estelami, Hooman & Maxwell, Sarah
- 355-366 Using invoice price information to frame advertised offers
by Bearden, William O. & Carlson, Jay P. & Hardesty, David M.
- 367-377 Unit price usage knowledge: Conceptualization and empirical assessment
by Manning, Kenneth C. & Sprott, David E. & Miyazaki, Anthony D.
- 379-390 The impact of the Internet and consumer motivation on evaluation of prices
by Suri, Rajneesh & Long, Mary & Monroe, Kent B.
- 391-398 The Internet and the price-value-loyalty chain
by Grewal, Dhruv & Iyer, Gopalkrishnan R. & Krishnan, R. & Sharma, Arun
- 399-409 The wrath of the fairness-primed negotiator when the reciprocity norm is violated
by Maxwell, Sarah & Nye, Pete & Maxwell, Nicholas
- 411-419 Sources, characteristics, and dynamics of postpurchase price complaints
by Estelami, Hooman
2003, Volume 56, Issue 4
- 243-246 At the interface: the nature of buyer-seller interactions and relationships
by Williams, Michael R. & Attaway, Jill S.
- 247-255 Hiring for success at the buyer-seller interface
by Marshall, Greg W. & Goebel, Daniel J. & Moncrief, William C.
- 257-263 Factors associated with customer willingness to refer leads to salespeople
by Johnson, Julie T. & Barksdale, Hiram Jr. & Boles, James S.
- 265-274 A perspective of partnerships based on interdependence and dialectical theory
by Bantham, John H. & Celuch, Kevin G. & Kasouf, Chickery J.
- 275-281 The moderating effect of selling situation on the adaptive selling strategy-selling effectiveness relationship
by Porter, Stephen S. & Wiener, Joshua L. & Frankwick, Gary L.
- 283-293 An empirical investigation of the effects of downsizing on buyer-seller relationships
by Lewin, Jeffrey E.
- 295-302 Buyer-seller relationships and selling effectiveness: the moderating influence of buyer expertise and product competitive position
by Wagner, Judy A. & Klein, Noreen M. & Keith, Janet E.
- 303-309 The "top-of-the-line" influence on the buyer-seller relationship
by Donoho, Casey L.
- 311-322 Preliminary evidence on the composition of relational exchange and its outcomes: the distributor perspective
by Siguaw, Judy A. & Baker, Thomas L. & Simpson, Penny M.
- 323-340 Firm market orientation and salesperson customer orientation: interpersonal and intrapersonal influences on customer service and retention in business-to-business buyer-seller relationships
by Jones, Eli & Busch, Paul & Dacin, Peter
2003, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 163-176 Business performance and dimensions of strategic orientation
by Morgan, Robert E. & Strong, Carolyn A.
- 177-190 Strengthening outcomes of retailer-consumer relationships: The dual impact of relationship marketing tactics and consumer personality
by Odekerken-Schroder, Gaby & De Wulf, Kristof & Schumacher, Patrick
- 191-199 Industry and firm level interaction: Implications for profitability
by Eriksen, Bo & Knudsen, Thorbjorn
- 201-213 The effects of customer service, branding, and price on the perceived value of local telephone service
by Ralston, Roy W.
- 215-226 The influence of the image of a product's region of origin on product evaluation
by van Ittersum, Koert & Candel, Math J. J. M. & Meulenberg, Matthew T. G.
- 227-239 Market orientation and business performance in a Chinese business environment
by Tse, Alan C. B. & Sin, Leo Y. M. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Chow, Raymond
- 241-241 Erratum to "Effects of leadership on organizational performance in Russian companies" [J. Bus. Res. 55(6) (2002) 467-480]
by Elenkov, Detelin S.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 93-94 Special issue on the dynamics of strategy
by Phillips, Paul A.
- 95-103 Intangible resources and strategic orientation of companies: An analysis in the Spanish context
by Camelo-Ordaz, Carmen & Martin-Alcazar, Fernando & Valle-Cabrera, Ramon
- 105-111 Strategies in a dynamic marketplace: A case study in the airline industry
by Kangis, Peter & O'Reilly, M. Dolores
- 113-120 Determinants of business success under "hypocapitalism": Case studies of Russian firms and their strategies
by Hunter, Jeffrey G.
- 121-126 Strategy, practice, and the dynamics of power
by Horton, Keith S.
- 127-134 Optimising strategic information system development
by Wainwright, Charles E. R. & Reynolds, Katherine A. & Argument, Lisa J.
- 135-144 Systems modelling, simulation, and the dynamics of strategy
by Fowler, Alan
- 145-152 Managing knowledge associated with innovation
by Hall, Richard & Andriani, Pierpaolo
- 153-161 Evolutionary concepts and business economics: Towards a normative approach
by Powell, John H. & Wakeley, Timothy M.
2003, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-16 The antecedents and performance consequences of relationalism in export distribution channels
by Bello, Daniel C. & Chelariu, Cristian & Zhang, Li
- 17-29 Exploring the relationships between shopping trip type, purchases of products on promotion, and shopping basket profit
by Walters, Rockney G. & Jamil, Maqbul
- 31-43 Strategic configurations in health services organizations
by Reeves, Terrie C. & Duncan, W. Jack & Ginter, Peter M.
- 45-54 Export sales forecasting by UK firms: Technique utilization and impact on forecast accuracy
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Winklhofer, Heidi
- 55-67 Nature of corporate responsibilities: Perspectives from American, French, and German consumers
by Maignan, Isabelle & Ferrell, O. C.
- 69-84 Discovery and communication of important marketing findings: Evidence and proposals
by Armstrong, J. Scott
- 85-88 Qualifying the importance of findings
by Rossiter, John R.
- 89-90 Finding important findings
by Lehmann, Donald R.
- 91-92 The value of surprising findings for research on marketing
by Armstrong, J. Scott
2002, Volume 55, Issue 12
- 951-962 Perceived risk, moral philosophy and marketing ethics: mediating influences on sales managers' ethical decision-making
by Cherry, John & Fraedrich, John
- 963-979 Linking top manager attributions to strategic reorientation in declining firms attempting turnarounds
by Barker, Vincent III & Barr, Pamela S.
- 981-995 Information internalisation in internationalising the firm
by Knight, Gary A. & Liesch, Peter W.
- 997-1005 First-mover advantages in regimes of weak appropriability: the case of financial services innovations
by Lopez, Luis E. & Roberts, Edward B.
- 1007-1013 Asymmetric strategic alliances: A network view
by Chen, Homin & Chen, Tain-Jy
- 1015-1023 Pricing retail services
by Hoffman, K. Douglas & Turley, L. W. & Kelley, Scott W.
2002, Volume 55, Issue 11
- 863-865 Cross-cultural consumer and business studies: introduction to a special issue
by Albaum, Gerald & Smith, Scott M.
- 867-873 Family communication and children's purchasing influence: a cross-national examination
by Rose, Gregory M. & Boush, David & Shoham, Aviv
- 875-881 Comparative service quality: German and American ratings across service settings
by Witkowski, Terrence H. & Wolfinbarger, Mary F.
- 883-890 Business ethics in the NAFTA countries: A cross-cultural comparison
by Hood, Jacqueline N. & Logsdon, Jeanne M.
- 891-899 Sovereignty change influences on consumer ethnocentrism and product preferences: Hong Kong revisited one year later
by Yu, Julie H. & Albaum, Gerald
- 901-906 Cross-country attraction as a motivation for product consumption
by Goldberg, Marvin E. & Baumgartner, Hans
- 907-913 Comparative advertising effectiveness in different national cultures
by Jeon, Jung Ok & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 915-921 East-West consumer confidence and accuracy in memory for product information
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 923-931 Cultural values and important possessions: a cross-cultural analysis
by Watson, John & Lysonski, Steven & Gillan, Tamara & Raymore, Leslie
- 933-942 Attitude functions in consumer research: comparing value-attitude relations in individualist and collectivist cultures
by Gregory, Gary D. & Munch, James M. & Peterson, Mark
- 943-949 A five-nation study of developmental timetables, reciprocal communication and consumer socialization
by Rose, Gregory M. & Dalakas, Vassilis & Kropp, Fredric
2002, Volume 55, Issue 10
- 797-798 Introduction to a special issue of JBR on Asian business research
by Tan, Thomas Tsu Wee
- 799-804 Globalization and trends in international marketing research in Asia
by Tan, Thomas Tsu Wee & Lui, Tan Jee
- 805-813 International risk perceptions and mode of entry: a case study of Malaysian multinational firms
by Ahmed, Zafar U. & Mohamad, Osman & Tan, Brian & Johnson, James P.
- 815-821 Researching managerial values: a cross-cultural comparison
by Tan, Benjamin Lin Boon
- 823-829 Lessons learned in cross-cultural research of Chinese and North American consumers
by Doran, KathleenBrewer
- 831-843 Export promotion programs of Malaysian firms: an international marketing perspective
by Ahmed, Zafar U. & Mohamed, Osman & Johnson, James P. & Meng, Leong Yee
- 845-852 Service quality: gaps in the Malaysian telemarketing industry
by Kassim, Norizan Mohd & Bojei, Jamil
- 853-861 Gender-role portrayals in Malaysian and Singaporean television commercials: an international advertising perspective
by Tan, Thomas Tsu Wee & Ling, Lee Boon & Theng, Eleanor Phua Cheay
2002, Volume 55, Issue 9
- 687-696 Traditional malls vs. factory outlets: comparing shopper typologies and implications for retail strategy
by Reynolds, Kristy E. & Ganesh, Jaishankar & Luckett, Michael
- 697-707 Investigating the role of the physical environment in hedonic service consumption: an exploratory study of sporting events
by Hightower, Roscoe Jr & Brady, Michael K. & Baker, Thomas L.
- 709-724 Corporate restructuring and performance: An agency perspective on the complete buyout cycle
by Bruton, Garry D. & Keels, J. Kay & Scifres, Elton L.
- 725-735 Procedural voice and distributive justice: their influence on mentoring career help and other outcomes
by Richard, Orlando C. & Taylor, Edward C. & Barnett, Tim & Nesbit, Mary Frances A.
- 737-745 Emerging macromarketing concepts: from Socrates to Alfred Marshall
by Dixon, Donald F.
- 747-758 An empirically based model of competitor intelligence use
by Peyrot, Mark & Childs, Nancy & Van Doren, Doris & Allen, Kathleen
- 759-770 Entry mode strategy and performance: the role of FDI staffing
by Konopaske, Robert & Werner, Steve & Neupert, Kent E.
- 771-773 Comparing transactional forms in administered, contractual and corporate systems in grocery distribution
by Corriveau, Gilles & Tamilia, Robert D.
- 775-783 The effects of discount level, price consciousness and sale proneness on consumers' price perception and behavioral intention
by Alford, Bruce L. & Biswas, Abhijit
- 785-795 SMBs in search of international strategic alliances: Perceived importance of personal information sources
by Supphellen, Magne & Haugland, Sven A. & Korneliussen, Tor
2002, Volume 55, Issue 8
- 623-627 Emerging issues in electronic marketing: thinking outside the square
by Fortin, David R. & Dholakia, Ruby Roy & Dholakia, Nikhilesh
- 629-636 Using key informant insights as a foundation for e-retailing theory development
by Cowles, Deborah L. & Kiecker, Pamela & Little, Michael W.
- 637-646 The Austrian Country Market: a European case study on marketing regional products and services in a cyber mall
by Haas, Rainer
- 647-654 From real world to mirror world representation
by Wikstrom, Solveig & Carlell, Camilla & Frostling-Henningsson, Maria
- 655-663 Consumer response to the Internet: an exploratory tracking study of on-line home users
by Sultan, Fareena
- 665-670 Realizing the social and commercial potential of interactive technologies
by Mundorf, Norbert & Bryant, Jennings
- 671-677 Asymmetric price effects in the telecommunications services markets
by Agarwal, Manoj K.
- 679-686 Assessing market structure and company fit based on consumer perceptions in dynamic information technology markets
by Roberts, John H. & Morrison, Pamela D.
2002, Volume 55, Issue 7
- 533-534 Introduction to special issue on markets-as-networks
by McLoughlin, Damien
- 535-543 Markets-as-networks: notes on a unique understanding
by McLoughlin, Damien & Horan, Conor
- 545-552 Patterns of actor response to environmental change
by Harrison, Debbie & Easton, Geoff
- 553-560 Systematic combining: an abductive approach to case research
by Dubois, Anna & Gadde, Lars-Erik
- 561-570 Path dependence: restricting or facilitating technical development?
by Hakansson, Hakan & Waluszewski, Alexandra
- 571-581 The structures and processes of learning. A case study
by Bangens, Lennart & Araujo, Luis
- 583-594 Sensemaking, safety, and situated communities in (con)temporary networks
by Kavanagh, Donncha & Kelly, Seamas
- 595-602 Sophistry, relevance and technology transfer in management research: an IMP perspective
by Brennan, Ross & Turnbull, Peter W.
- 603-610 In search of 'interfirm management' in supply chains: recognizing contradictions of language and power by listening
by Faria, Alex & Wensley, Robin
- 611-622 The sports network: insights into the shifting balance of power
by Wolfe, Rosita & Meenaghan, Tony & O'Sullivan, Paul
2002, Volume 55, Issue 6
- 427-440 Output sector munificence and supplier control in industrial channels of distribution: a contingency approach
by Kim, Keysuk
- 441-450 Why customers stay: measuring the underlying dimensions of services switching costs and managing their differential strategic outcomes
by Jones, Michael A. & Mothersbaugh, David L. & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 451-465 Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence
by Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P.
- 467-480 Effects of leadership on organizational performance in Russian companies
by Elenkov, Detelin S.
- 481-493 Partnering with foreign businesses: perspectives from Chinese firms
by Luo, Yadong
- 495-507 Industrial sector, perceived environmental uncertainty and entry mode strategy
by Brouthers, Keith D. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Werner, Steve
- 509-515 Assessing Porter's framework for national advantage: the case of Turkey
by Oz, Ozlem
- 517-528 The effects of sales presentation quality and initial perceptions on persuasion: a multiple role perspective
by Sparks, John R. & Areni, Charles S.
- 529-530 Radical Innovation: How Mature Companies Can Outsmart Upstarts: Richard Leifer, Christopher M. McDermott, Gina Colarelli O'Connor, Lois S. Peters, Mark Rice and Robert W. Veryzer, Jr.; Harvard Business School Press; 224 pp.; US$29.95; 0-87584-903-2
by Moore, Robert
- 531-532 The Strategy-Focused Organization: Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton, Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2001, 400 pages, US$29.95
by Koll, Oliver
2002, Volume 55, Issue 5
- 343-347 Pursuing the concept of marketing productivity: introduction to the JBR Special Issue on Marketing Productivity
by Bush, Alan J. & Smart, Denise & Nichols, Ernest Jr.
- 349-362 Marketing productivity: issues and analysis
by Sheth, Jagdish N. & Sisodia, Rajendra S.
- 363-375 Marketing productivity, marketing audits, and systems for marketing performance assessment: integrating multiple perspectives
by Morgan, Neil A. & Clark, Bruce H. & Gooner, Rich
- 377-387 Global organizational learning effects on cycle time performance
by Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O. C. & Hurley, Robert F.
- 389-400 Benefits associated with supplier integration into new product development under conditions of technology uncertainty
by Ragatz, Gary L. & Handfield, Robert B. & Petersen, Kenneth J.
- 401-415 Salesforce automation systems: an exploratory examination of organizational factors associated with effective implementation and salesforce productivity
by Pullig, Chris & Maxham, James III & Hair, Joseph Jr.
- 417-426 Measuring retail productivity: what really matters?
by Dubelaar, Chris & Bhargava, Mukesh & Ferrarin, David
2002, Volume 55, Issue 4
- 261-273 Market orientation and retail operatives' expectations
by Piercy, Nigel F. & Harris, Lloyd C. & Lane, Nikala
- 275-283 Positioning options for achieving brand association: a psychological categorization framework
by Punj, Girish & Moon, Junyean
- 285-292 The impact of work force reduction on subsequent performance in major mergers and acquisitions: an exploratory study
by Krishnan, Hema A. & Park, Daewoo
- 293-299 Buying decision approaches of organizational buyers and users
by Moon, Junyean & Tikoo, Surinder
- 301-310 The strategic implementation process: evoking strategic consensus through communication
by Rapert, Molly Inhofe & Velliquette, Anne & Garretson, Judith A.
- 311-324 Influence tactics and perceptions of organizational politics: a longitudinal study
by Vigoda, Eran & Cohen, Aaron
- 325-335 Multinationality, global market diversification and profitability among the largest US firms
by Qian, Gongming & Li, Ji
- 337-342 Estimating marketing persistence on sales of consumer durables in China
by Ouyang, Ming & Zhou, Dongsheng & Zhou, Nan
2002, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 177-191 Corporate environmentalism: the construct and its measurement
by Banerjee, Subhabrata Bobby
- 193-204 The role of the dominant social paradigm in environmental attitudes: a multinational examination
by Kilbourne, William E. & Beckmann, Suzanne C. & Thelen, Eva
- 205-215 Information planning process and strategic orientation: the importance of fit in high-performing organizations
by Rogers, Patrick R. & Bamford, Charles E.
- 217-225 Export performance and market orientation: establishing an empirical link
by Rose, Gregory M. & Shoham, Aviv
- 227-236 Can protectionist trade measures make a country better off? A study of VERs and minimum quality standards
by Zhou, Dongsheng & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 237-249 The ability of ratings and choice conjoint to predict market shares: a Monte Carlo simulation
by Chakraborty, Goutam & Ball, Dwayne & Gaeth, Gary J. & Jun, Sunkyu
- 251-259 Uninformed response bias in telephone surveys
by Graeff, Timothy R.
2002, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 81-85 Marketing theory in the next millennium: Looking backwards and forwards
by Wilkinson, Ian & Young, Louise
- 87-95 Emerging macromarketing concepts: from Socrates to Alfred Marshall
by Dixon, Donald F.
- 97-102 Competition in the third millennium: efficiency or effectiveness?
by Hunt, Shelby D. & Duhan, Dale F.
- 103-109 Marketing: a critical realist approach
by Easton, Geoff
- 111-121 Bridging the marketing theory-practice gap with marketing engineering
by Lilien, Gary L. & Rangaswamy, Arvind & van Bruggen, Gerrit H. & Wierenga, Berend
- 123-132 On cooperating: firms, relations and networks
by Wilkinson, Ian & Young, Louise
- 133-139 How should companies interact in business networks?
by Hakansson, Hakan & Ford, David
- 141-147 Learning to improvise, improvising to learn: a process of responding to complex environments
by Chelariu, Cristian & Johnston, Wesley J. & Young, Louise
- 149-155 German approaches to business-to-business marketing theory: origins and structure
by Kleinaltenkamp, Michael & Jacob, Frank
- 157-162 Foreign operation mode combinations and internationalization
by Petersen, Bent & Welch, Lawrence S.
- 163-176 Organizational innovation adoption: a multi-level framework of determinants and opportunities for future research
by Frambach, Ruud T. & Schillewaert, Niels
2002, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-15 Are good soldiers good?: Exploring the link between organization citizenship behavior and personal ethics
by Turnipseed, David L.
- 17-31 Performance-only measurement of service quality: a replication and extension
by Brady, Michael K. & Cronin, J. Jr. & Brand, Richard R.
- 33-40 The Japanese keiretsu system: an empirical analysis
by McGuire, Jean & Dow, Sandra
- 41-50 The Chinese connection? Adjustment of Western vs. overseas Chinese expatriate managers in China
by Selmer, Jan
- 51-67 Marketing strategy determinants of export performance: a meta-analysis
by Leonidou, Leonidas C. & Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Samiee, Saeed
- 69-78 The effect of growth on the value relevance of accounting data
by Frank, Kimberly
- 79-80 Tricks of the trade: Howard Becker. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 1998, 232 pages
by Burbano, Antonio
2001, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 185-187 Special issue on services marketing: Australia
by McColl-Kennedy, Janet R.
- 189-197 Customer relationships with service personnel: do we measure closeness, quality or strength?
by Bove, Liliana L. & Johnson, Lester W.
- 199-207 Consensus regarding purchase influence in a professional service context: a dyadic study
by White, Lesley & Johnson, Lester W.
- 209-218 Justice strategy options for increased customer satisfaction in a services recovery setting
by Sparks, Beverley A. & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R.
- 219-225 Advanced sale of service capacities: a theoretical analysis of the impact of price sensitivity on pricing and capacity allocations
by Lee, Khai Sheang & Ng, Irene C. L.
- 227-234 Causes of disruption to franchise operations
by Frazer, Lorelle
- 235-241 Uses of the Internet in the global hotel industry
by Wei, Sherrie & Ruys, Hein F. & van Hoof, Hubert B. & Combrink, Thomas E.
2001, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 87-88 The interplay of emotions and cognitions of consumers in the retail environment
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Robicheaux, Robert
- 89-96 Seeking something different? A model of schema typicality, consumer affect, purchase intentions and perceived shopping value
by Babin, Barry J. & Babin, Laurie
- 97-106 Emotional response and shopping satisfaction: Moderating effects of shopper attributions
by Machleit, Karen A. & Mantel, Susan Powell
- 107-113 Background music pleasure and store evaluation: intensity effects and psychological mechanisms
by Dube, Laurette & Morin, Sylvie
- 115-123 Environmental background music and in-store selling
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Chebat, Claire Gelinas & Vaillant, Dominique
- 125-129 Consumer decision-making, salespeople's adaptive selling and retail performance
by Sharma, Arun
- 131-137 An investigation of coupon-prone consumers: Their reactions to coupon feature manipulations
by Guimond, Lisa & Kim, Chankon & Laroche, Michel
- 139-144 Control and affect: the influence of feeling in control of the retail environment on affect, involvement, attitude, and behavior
by Ward, James C. & Barnes, John W.
- 145-150 Shedding some light on store atmospherics: influence of illumination on consumer behavior
by Summers, Teresa A. & Hebert, Paulette R.
- 151-159 Learning why some customers shop at less convenient stores
by Woodside, Arch G. & Trappey, Randolph III
- 161-166 Consumer perceptions of service quality attributes at sporting events
by Kelley, Scott W. & Turley, L. W.
- 167-172 Re-conceptualizing consumer store image processing using perceived risk
by Mitchell, V. -W.