Journal of Business Research
2013, Volume 66, Issue 6
- 765-770 A cross-cultural application of the Affective Response to Consumption scale: Investigating US-American and Austrian passengers on long-haul flights
by Ganglmair-Wooliscroft, Alexandra & Wooliscroft, Ben
- 771-777 Website performance and behavioral consequences: A formative measurement approach
by Dickinger, Astrid & Stangl, Brigitte
- 778-785 Farm tourism experiences in travel reviews: A cross-comparison of three alternative methods for data analysis
by Capriello, Antonella & Mason, Peyton R. & Davis, Boyd & Crotts, John C.
- 786-793 Understanding China's long-haul outbound travel market: An overlapped segmentation approach
by Li, Xiang (Robert) & Meng, Fang & Uysal, Muzaffer & Mihalik, Brian
2013, Volume 66, Issue 5
- 575-584 Deciphering antecedents of organizational innovation
by Ganter, Alois & Hecker, Achim
- 585-592 Tournament theory's perspective of executive pay gaps
by Lin, Ying-Fen & Yeh, Yaying Mary Chou & Shih, Yu-Ting
- 593-602 Creating novel consumer value vs. capturing value: Strategic emphases and financial performance implications
by Aspara, Jaakko & Tikkanen, Henrikki
- 603-613 Informational networks and innovation in mature industrial clusters
by Casanueva, Cristóbal & Castro, Ignacio & Galán, José L.
- 614-620 Trade credit during a financial crisis: A panel data analysis
by Bastos, Rafael & Pindado, Julio
- 621-631 Influence of gender and financing on tourist company growth
by Alonso-Almeida, María del Mar
- 632-642 Regulations and soundness of insurance firms: International evidence
by Pasiouras, Fotios & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis
- 643-650 Use of precedent and antecedent information in strategic cost management
by Anderson, Mark & Asdemir, Ozer & Tripathy, Arindam
- 651-658 Customer perceptions of discrimination in service deliveries: Construction and validation of a measurement instrument
by Klinner, Nicole S. & Walsh, Gianfranco
- 665-669 Should retailers pay to bring customers back? The impact of quick response and coupons on purchase outcomes
by Goudarzi, Kiane & Borges, Adilson & Chebat, Jean Charles
- 670-677 The impact of emotional labor in a retail environment
by Cho, Yoon-Na & Rutherford, Brian N. & Park, JungKun
- 678-687 Human resource management practices and organizational social capital: The role of industrial characteristics
by Chuang, Chih-Hsun & Chen, Shyh-jer & Chuang, Ching-Wen
2013, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 283-287 The Ian's pizza tribe: Reconceptualizing cross-cultural research in the digital age
by Henderson, Geraldine Rosa & Guzmán, Francisco & Huff, Lenard & Motley, Carol M.
- 288-297 The crossover-dialog approach: The importance of multiple methods for international business
by Polsa, Pia
- 298-305 Culture's impact on consumer complaining responses to embarrassing service failure
by Wan, Lisa C.
- 306-313 Understanding the influence of cross-cultural Consumer-to-Consumer Interaction on consumer service satisfaction
by Johnson, Guillaume D. & Grier, Sonya A.
- 314-320 Shared ethnicity effects on service encounters: A study across three U.S. subcultures
by Montoya, Detra Y. & Briggs, Elten
- 321-327 Cross-cultural effects in E-retailing: The moderating role of cultural confinement in differentiating Mexican from non-Mexican Hispanic consumers
by Huggins, Kyle A. & Holloway, Betsy B. & White, Darin W.
- 328-335 Cross-cultural examination of online shopping behavior: A comparison of Norway, Germany, and the United States
by Smith, Rachel & Deitz, George & Royne, Marla B. & Hansen, John D. & Grünhagen, Marko & Witte, Carl
- 336-344 Influence of thinking tendencies on online transaction of hybrid retailers
by Becerra, Enrique P. & Badrinarayanan, Vishag & Kim, Chung-Hyun
- 345-353 Managerial competencies and career advancement: A comparative study of managers in two countries
by Chong, Eric
- 354-363 Country-of-origin fit's effect on consumer product evaluation in cross-border strategic brand alliance
by Lee, Jin Kyun & Lee, Byung-Kwan & Lee, Wei-Na
- 364-373 Factors impacting responses to cause-related marketing in India and the United States: Novelty, altruistic motives, and company origin
by La Ferle, Carrie & Kuber, Gayatri & Edwards, Steven M.
- 374-380 Acceptability of workplace bullying: A comparative study on six continents
by Power, Jacqueline L. & Brotheridge, Céleste M. & Blenkinsopp, John & Bowes-Sperry, Lynn & Bozionelos, Nikos & Buzády, Zoltán & Chuang, Aichia & Drnevich, Dawn & Garzon-Vico, Antonio & Leighton, Catherine & Madero, Sergio M. & Mak, Wai-ming & Mathew, Romina & Monserrat, Silvia Inés & Mujtaba, Bahaudin G. & Olivas-Lujan, Miguel R. & Polycroniou, Panagiotis & Sprigg, Christine A. & Axtell, Carolyn & Holman, David & Ruiz-Gutiérrez, Jaime A. & Nnedumm, Anthony Ugochukwu Obiajulu
- 381-389 Perceptions about ethics institutionalization and quality of work life: Thai versus American marketing managers
by Marta, Janet K.M. & Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Lee, Dong-Jin & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Koonmee, Kalayanee & Virakul, Busaya
- 390-396 National culture and firm-level tax evasion
by Bame-Aldred, Charles W. & Cullen, John B. & Martin, Kelly D. & Parboteeah, K. Praveen
- 397-400 Advances in business research in Latin American studies
by Sanz, Luis & Jones, Victoria
- 401-408 Types of contracts and worker absenteeism in Colombia
by Restrepo, Carlos & Salgado, Elvira
- 409-416 Exporting to the far and near abroad
by Grosse, Robert & Mudd, Shannon & Garcia Cerchiari, Cecilio
- 417-424 Perceiving the value of intangible assets in context
by Axtle-Ortiz, Miguel Angel
- 425-430 Cross-border diversification through M&As in Latin America
by Pablo, Eduardo
- 431-438 How consumers perceive globalization: A multilevel approach
by Merino, María & Vargas, Delfino
- 439-447 Macroeconomic antecedents to U.S. investment in Latin America
by Arbeláez, Harvey & Ruiz, Isabel
- 448-455 Performances of Brazilian IPOs backed by private equity
by Minardi, Andrea Maria Accioly Fonseca & Ferrari, Guilherme Lopes & AraújoTavares, Pedro Carvalho
- 456-462 Lidersoft
by Sanz, Luis & Lessiza, Mateo
2013, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 148-157 The brand management system and service firm competitiveness
by Santos-Vijande, María Leticia & del Río-Lanza, Ana Belén & Suárez-Álvarez, Leticia & Díaz-Martín, Ana María
- 158-164 Internal branding: Franchisor leadership as a critical determinant
by Merrilees, Bill & Frazer, Lorelle
- 165-171 Building bank brands: How leadership behavior influences employee commitment
by Wallace, Elaine & de Chernatony, Leslie & Buil, Isabel
- 172-179 Rebuilding community corporate brands: A total stakeholder involvement approach
by Miller, Dale & Merrilees, Bill
- 180-187 The role of brand logos in firm performance
by Park, C. Whan & Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Pol, Gratiana & Park, Jason Whan
- 188-195 Modeling mental market share
by Romaniuk, Jenni
- 196-206 Downscale extensions: Consumer evaluation and feedback effects
by Dall'Olmo Riley, Francesca & Pina, José M. & Bravo, Rafael
- 207-215 Endorser age and stereotypes: Consequences on brand age
by Huber, Frank & Meyer, Frederik & Vogel, Johannes & Weihrauch, Andrea & Hamprecht, Julia
- 216-223 Brand communities embedded in social networks
by Zaglia, Melanie E.
- 224-232 Investigating the accuracy of self-reports of brand usage behavior
by Nenycz-Thiel, Magda & Beal, Virginia & Ludwichowska, Gosia & Romaniuk, Jenni
- 233-241 Improper use of endogenous formative variables
by Cadogan, John W. & Lee, Nick
- 242-247 Problems with formative and higher-order reflective variables
by Lee, Nick & Cadogan, John W.
- 248-259 Matching business strategy and CIO characteristics: The impact on organizational performance
by Li, Yan & Tan, Chuan-Hoo
- 260-264 Towards a theoretical framework of motivations and interactivity for using IPTV
by Kim, Juran & Lee, Ki Hoon
- 265-274 Does family involvement increase business performance? Family-longevity goals’ moderating role in Chinese family firms
by Kim, Y. & Gao, F.Y.
- 275-281 To influence or not to influence: External reference price strategies in pay-what-you-want pricing
by Johnson, Jennifer Wiggins & Cui, Annie Peng
2013, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-3 Introduction: Thought leadership in brand management
by Jevons, Colin & Buil, Isabel & Merrilees, Bill & de Chernatony, Leslie
- 4-12 Brand rivalry and community conflict
by Ewing, Michael T. & Wagstaff, Peter E. & Powell, Irene H.
- 13-20 Brand orientation and market orientation — From alternatives to synergy
by Urde, Mats & Baumgarth, Carsten & Merrilees, Bill
- 21-27 Beyond technology acceptance: Brand relationships and online brand experience
by Morgan-Thomas, Anna & Veloutsou, Cleopatra
- 28-36 Reconceptualizing brand identity in a dynamic environment
by da Silveira, Catherine & Lages, Carmen & Simões, Cláudia
- 37-44 City branding: A facilitating framework for stressed satellite cities
by Merrilees, Bill & Miller, Dale & Herington, Carmel
- 45-52 Developing and applying a place brand identity model: The case of Slovenia
by Konecnik Ruzzier, Maja & de Chernatony, Leslie
- 53-59 The role of consumer–brand identification in building brand relationships
by Tuškej, Urška & Golob, Urša & Podnar, Klement
- 60-66 Analyzing the intensity of private label competition across retailers
by Dawes, John & Nenycz-Thiel, Magda
- 67-72 Behavioral brand loyalty and consumer brand associations
by Romaniuk, Jenni & Nenycz-Thiel, Magda
- 73-81 Brand-related and situational influences on demand elasticity
by Foxall, Gordon R. & Yan, Ji & Oliveira-Castro, Jorge M. & Wells, Victoria K.
- 82-88 The effects of visual rejuvenation through brand logos
by Müller, Brigitte & Kocher, Bruno & Crettaz, Antoine
- 89-97 Evaluation of international brand alliances: Brand order and consumer ethnocentrism
by Li, Yan & He, Hongwei
- 98-104 Do relational norms matter in consumer-brand relationships?
by Valta, Katharina S.
- 105-114 Consumer engagement in a virtual brand community: An exploratory analysis
by Brodie, Roderick J. & Ilic, Ana & Juric, Biljana & Hollebeek, Linda
- 115-122 Examining the role of advertising and sales promotions in brand equity creation
by Buil, Isabel & de Chernatony, Leslie & Martínez, Eva
- 123-126 Health marketing: Toward an integrative perspective
by Crié, Dominique & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 127-132 Optimizing locations through a maximum covering/p-median hierarchical model: Maternity hospitals in France
by Baray, Jérôme & Cliquet, Gérard
- 133-136 Plain packaging and public health: The case of tobacco
by Gallopel-Morvan, Karine & Gabriel, Patrick & Le Gall-Ely, Marine & Rieunier, Sophie & Urien, Bertrand
- 137-140 Resist or comply: Promoting responsible gambling among youth
by Lemarié, Linda & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 141-144 Compliance with veterinary prescriptions: The role of physical and social risk revisited
by Maille, Virginie & Hoffmann, Jonas
2012, Volume 65, Issue 12
- 1655-1657 From impactful research to sustainable innovations for subsistence marketplaces
by Nakata, Cheryl & Viswanathan, Madhubalan
- 1658-1664 Defining success in subsistence businesses
by Toledo-López, Arcelia & Díaz-Pichardo, René & Jiménez-Castañeda, Julio C. & Sánchez-Medina, Patricia S.
- 1665-1673 African microentrepreneurship: The reality of everyday challenges
by DeBerry-Spence, Benet & Elliot, Esi Abbam
- 1674-1682 Effects of pictorial product-warnings on low-literate consumers
by Jae, Haeran & Viswanathan, Madhubalan
- 1683-1691 Studying low-literate consumers through experimental methods: Implications for subsistence marketplaces
by Gau, Roland & Jae, Haeran & Viswanathan, Madhubalan
- 1692-1699 Overcoming institutional distance: Expansion to base-of-the-pyramid markets
by Van den waeyenberg, Sofie & Hens, Luc
- 1700-1709 New perspectives on learning and innovation in cross-sector collaborations
by Murphy, Matthew & Perrot, Francois & Rivera-Santos, Miguel
- 1710-1720 Social alliances: Business and social enterprise collaboration for social transformation
by Sakarya, Sema & Bodur, Muzaffer & Yildirim-Öktem, Özlem & Selekler-Göksen, Nisan
- 1721-1727 Bridging the institutional divide: Partnerships in subsistence markets
by Rivera-Santos, Miguel & Rufín, Carlos & Kolk, Ans
- 1728-1735 Stakeholder engagement: Building participatory and deliberative spaces in subsistence markets
by Corus, Canan & Ozanne, Julie L.
- 1736-1742 Business development and marketing within communities of social service clients
by Mandiberg, James M. & Warner, Richard
- 1743-1748 Cultivating terroir in subsistence markets: Development of terroir strategy through harmony-with-community framework
by Elaydi, Raed & McLaughlin, Josetta
- 1749-1751 Introduction to the special issue of best papers Business Association of Latin American Studies 2010
by Mendoza, Xavier & Carneiro, Jorge
- 1752-1758 Customer equity and market value: Two methods, same results?
by Silveira, Cleo Schmitt & de Oliveira, Marta Olivia Rovedder & Luce, Fernando Bins
- 1759-1766 Determinants of in-store price knowledge for packaged products: An empirical study in a Chilean hypermarket
by Olavarrieta, Sergio & Hidalgo, Pedro & Manzur, Enrique & Farías, Pablo
- 1767-1772 Country effects on profitability: A multilevel approach using a sample of Central American firms
by Ketelhöhn, Niels W. & Quintanilla, Carlos
- 1773-1781 Managing cross-cultural differences: Testing human resource models in Latin America
by Bonache, Jaime & Trullen, Jordi & Sanchez, Juan I.
- 1782-1789 Performance analysis of research spin-offs in the Spanish biotechnology industry
by Yagüe-Perales, Rosa M. & March-Chordà, Isidre
- 1790-1799 Multidimensional assessment of organizational performance: Integrating BSC and AHP
by Bentes, Alexandre Veronese & Carneiro, Jorge & da Silva, Jorge Ferreira & Kimura, Herbert
- 1800-1810 Case study on Dole's carbon-neutral fruits
by Kilian, Bernard & Hettinga, Jelle & Jiménez, Gustavo André & Molina, Santiago & White, Adam
- 1811-1814 Dole's carbon-neutral fruits — Teaching note
by Kilian, Bernard & Jiménez, Gustavo André
2012, Volume 65, Issue 11
- 1523-1524 Global research partnering by the Korean Academy of Marketing Science and Society for Marketing Advances
by Ko, Eunju & Ingram, W. Rhea
- 1525-1533 Self-construal's role in mobile TV acceptance: Extension of TAM across cultures
by Choi, Yung Kyun & Totten, Jeff W.
- 1534-1542 Do sensory ad appeals influence brand attitude?
by Yoon, Sung-Joon & Park, Ji Eun
- 1543-1550 Experience effects on interactivity: Functions, processes, and perceptions
by Kim, Juran & Spielmann, Nathalie & McMillan, Sally J.
- 1551-1557 Price-matching guarantees: Influences on pricing strategy in a market with asymmetric firms
by Koh, Dong-Hee & Moon, Junyean & Schellhase, Ralf
- 1558-1564 Does perceived consumer fit matter in corporate social responsibility issues?
by Lee, Eun Mi & Park, Seong-Yeon & Rapert, Molly I. & Newman, Christopher L.
- 1565-1575 Global marketing segmentation usefulness in the sportswear industry
by Ko, Eunju & Taylor, Charles R. & Sung, Heewon & Lee, Jooyeon & Wagner, Udo & Navarro, David Martin-Consuegra & Wang, Fanghua
- 1576-1582 Marketing's accountability and internal legitimacy: Implications for firm performance
by Park, Hyun-Soo & Auh, Seigyoung & Maher, Amro A. & Singhapakdi, Anusorn
- 1583-1589 Apparel product attributes, web browsing, and e-impulse buying on shopping websites
by Park, Eun Joo & Kim, Eun Young & Funches, Venessa Martin & Foxx, William
- 1590-1599 A unified perspective on the factors influencing usage intention toward mobile financial services
by Lee, Yong-Ki & Park, Jong-Hyun & Chung, Namho & Blakeney, Alisha
- 1600-1605 Expressive versus instrumental functions on technology attractiveness in the UK and Korea
by Lee, Jong-Ho & Garrett, Tony C. & Self, Donald R. & Findley Musgrove, Carolyn S. ("Casey")
- 1606-1611 Market orientation and communication methods in international strategic alliances
by Shin, Jong-Kuk & Park, Min-Sook & Ingram, Rhea
- 1612-1617 Effective employment brand equity through sustainable competitive advantage, marketing strategy, and corporate image
by Kim, Kyung Hoon & Jeon, Byung Joo & Jung, Hong Seob & Lu, Wei & Jones, Joseph
- 1618-1621 Corporate social responsibility, irresponsibility, and corruption: Introduction to the special section
by Putrevu, Sanjay & McGuire, Jean & Siegel, Donald S. & Smith, David M.
- 1622-1627 Does media attention drive corporate social responsibility?
by Zyglidopoulos, Stelios C. & Georgiadis, Andreas P. & Carroll, Craig E. & Siegel, Donald S.
- 1628-1635 Corporate social responsibility and shareholder's value
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Ciciretti, Rocco & Hasan, Iftekhar & Kobeissi, Nada
- 1636-1642 Does going green pay off in the long run?
by Chien, Chin-Chen & Peng, Chih-Wei
- 1643-1650 All in the family? Social performance and corporate governance in the family firm
by McGuire, Jean & Dow, Sandra & Ibrahim, Bakr
- 1651-1653 The mindless use of medical data
by Langer, Ellen
2012, Volume 65, Issue 10
- 1395-1398 Fashion marketing of luxury brands: Recent research issues and contributions
by Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M.
- 1399-1407 Between the mass and the class: Antecedents of the “bandwagon” luxury consumption behavior
by Kastanakis, Minas N. & Balabanis, George
- 1408-1416 Interpersonal effects on fashion consciousness and status consumption moderated by materialism in metropolitan men
by Lertwannawit, Aurathai & Mandhachitara, Rujirutana
- 1417-1424 Comparing the importance of luxury value perceptions in cross-national contexts
by Shukla, Paurav & Purani, Keyoor
- 1425-1433 Impact of self on attitudes toward luxury brands among teens
by Gil, Luciana A. & Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Good, Linda K. & Johnson, Lester W.
- 1434-1442 Consumer enactments of archetypes using luxury brands
by Megehee, Carol M. & Spake, Deborah F.
- 1443-1451 Purchase intention for luxury brands: A cross cultural comparison
by Bian, Qin & Forsythe, Sandra
- 1452-1460 Understanding luxury consumption in China: Consumer perceptions of best-known brands
by Zhan, Lingjing & He, Yanqun
- 1461-1470 Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products
by Godey, Bruno & Pederzoli, Daniele & Aiello, Gaetano & Donvito, Raffaele & Chan, Priscilla & Oh, Hyunjoo & Singh, Rahul & Skorobogatykh, Irina I. & Tsuchiya, Junji & Weitz, Bart
- 1471-1479 Contributing clarity by examining brand luxury in the fashion market
by Miller, Karen W. & Mills, Michael K.
- 1480-1486 Do social media marketing activities enhance customer equity? An empirical study of luxury fashion brand
by Kim, Angella J. & Ko, Eunju
- 1487-1494 From Armani to Zara: Impression formation based on fashion store patronage
by Willems, Kim & Janssens, Wim & Swinnen, Gilbert & Brengman, Malaika & Streukens, Sandra & Vancauteren, Mark
- 1495-1499 Increasing customer equity of luxury fashion brands through nurturing consumer attitude
by Kim, Kyung Hoon & Ko, Eunju & Xu, Bing & Han, Yoosun
- 1500-1506 Exploring the Robin Hood effect: Moral profiteering motives for purchasing counterfeit products
by Poddar, Amit & Foreman, Jeff & Banerjee, Syagnik (Sy) & Ellen, Pam Scholder
- 1507-1515 Asymmetrical effects of past experiences with genuine fashion luxury brands and their counterfeits on purchase intention of each
by Yoo, Boonghee & Lee, Seung-Hee
- 1516-1522 Luxury fashion brand consumers in China: Perceived value, fashion lifestyle, and willingness to pay
by Li, Guoxin & Li, Guofeng & Kambele, Zephaniah
2012, Volume 65, Issue 7
- 883-889 You do the service but they take the order
by Chiou, Jyh-Shen & Wu, Lei-Yu & Chou, Szu-Yu
- 890-895 How do brand communities generate brand relationships? Intermediate mechanisms
by Zhou, Zhimin & Zhang, Qiyuan & Su, Chenting & Zhou, Nan
- 896-906 Do suppliers' formal controls damage distributors' trust?
by Sánchez, José M. & Vélez, María L. & Ramón-Jerónimo, María A.
- 907-913 Cash versus incentive compensation: Lawsuits and director pay
by Crutchley, Claire E. & Minnick, Kristina
- 914-921 Internationalization and the IPO performance of new ventures
by LiPuma, Joseph A.
- 922-928 Post-adoption modeling of advanced mobile service use
by Tojib, Dewi & Tsarenko, Yelena
- 929-936 The differing effects of technology on inside vs. outside sales forces to facilitate enhanced customer orientation and interfunctional coordination
by Rapp, Adam & Beitelspacher, Lauren Skinner & Schillewaert, Niels & Baker, Thomas L.
- 937-943 Perceived barriers to career advancement and organizational commitment in sales
by Briggs, Elten & Jaramillo, Fernando & Weeks, William A.
- 944-950 Institutional ownership monitoring and corporate political activity: Governance implications
by Hadani, Michael
- 951-959 Top-management's role in adopting green purchasing standards in high-tech industrial firms
by Yen, Yu-Xiang & Yen, Shang-Yung
- 960-967 Building buyer commitment to the salesperson
by Rutherford, Brian
- 968-976 Dynamic pricing in regulated automobile insurance markets with heterogeneous insurers: Strategies nice versus nasty for customers
by Li, Chu-Shiu & Lin, Chih Hao & Liu, Chwen-Chi & Woodside, Arch G.
- 977-984 Human agency, social networks, and FOSS project success
by Wang, Jing & Hu, Michael Y. & Shanker, Murali
- 985-992 Emotional expressions in online user reviews: How they influence consumers' product evaluations
by Kim, Junyong & Gupta, Pranjal
- 993-1002 Characteristics of organizational structure relating to hybrid competitive strategy: Implications for performance
by Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Pertusa-Ortega, Eva M. & Molina-Azorín, José F.
- 1003-1009 The entrepreneurial perceptions of strategy makers: Constructing an exploratory path in the pursuit of radical growth
by Neill, Stern & York, Jonathan L.
- 1010-1024 A citation and profiling analysis of pricing research from 1980 to 2010
by Leone, Robert P. & Robinson, Larry M. & Bragge, Johanna & Somervuori, Outi
- 1025-1030 Encouraging innovation in business relationships—A research note
by Mooi, Erik A. & Frambach, Ruud T.
- 1031-1039 Incentives, opportunism and behavioral uncertainty in electricity industries
by Niesten, Eva & Jolink, Albert
- 1040-1050 Transformational leadership influence on organizational performance through organizational learning and innovation
by García-Morales, Víctor Jesús & Jiménez-Barrionuevo, María Magdalena & Gutiérrez-Gutiérrez, Leopoldo
- 1051-1059 A systematic self-observation study of consumers' conceptions of practical wisdom in everyday purchase events
by Mick, David Glen & Spiller, Stephen A. & Baglioni, Anthony J.
- 1060-1066 The reception of my self-experimentation
by Roberts, Seth
- 1067-1072 Experiential analysis of automotive consumption
by Earl, Peter E.
- 1073-1077 Intègraphy: A multi-method approach to situational analysis
by Levy, Sidney J. & Kellstadt, Charles H.
2012, Volume 65, Issue 6
- 717-719 Scientific muddling: Decision making through a Lindblomian lens
by Johnston, Wesley & Low, Brian & Wilson, Timothy L.
- 720-728 Market strategy renewal as a dynamic incremental process
by Martens, Rudy & Matthyssens, Paul & Vandenbempt, Koen
- 729-739 Designerly ways of muddling through
by Kopecka, Jarmila A. & Santema, Sicco C. & Buijs, Jan A.
- 740-744 Entrepreneurship, muddling through, and Indian Internet-enabled SMEs
by Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Todd, Patricia R. & Johnston, Wesley J. & Granot, Elad
- 745-751 The internationalization process of SMEs: A muddling-through process
by Schweizer, Roger
- 752-757 Muddling through and TV enterprising in Sweden
by Lundin, Rolf A.
- 758-764 Customer information utilization in business-to-business markets: Muddling through process?
by Rollins, Minna & Bellenger, Danny N. & Johnston, Wesley J.
- 765-772 Service infusion as agile incrementalism in action
by Kowalkowski, Christian & Kindström, Daniel & Alejandro, Thomas Brashear & Brege, Staffan & Biggemann, Sergio
- 773-780 Organizational buying as muddling through: A practice–theory approach
by Makkonen, Hannu & Olkkonen, Rami & Halinen, Aino
- 781-787 Value creation by “muddling” in the B2B sector
by Hultén, Peter
- 788-793 A Lindblomian perspective on customer complaint management policies
by Hultén, Peter
- 794-801 Hedonistic rationality: Healthy food consumption choice using muddling-through
by Hausman, Angela
- 802-806 Green power electricity, public policy and disjointed incrementalism
by Low, Brian & Tang, Yiming & Medhekar, Milind
- 807-813 Muddling through in innovation — On incremental failure in developing an engine
by Rehn, Alf & Lindahl, Marcus
- 814-820 Decision-making's impact on organizational learning and information overload
by Bettis-Outland, Harriette
- 821-828 Emergent technologies, network paradoxes, and incrementalism
by Low, Brian & Johnston, Wesley
- 831-839 Interactive TV advertising: iTV ad executional factors
by Bellman, Steven & Schweda, Anika & Varan, Duane
- 840-842 Web advertising: Sexual content on eBay
by Giebelhausen, Michael & Novak, Thomas P.
- 843-848 Web advertising: The role of e-mail marketing
by Ellis-Chadwick, Fiona & Doherty, Neil F.
- 849-854 Print advertising: Executional factors and the RPB Grid
by Huhmann, Bruce A. & Franke, George R. & Mothersbaugh, David L.
- 855-860 Print advertising: White space
by Olsen, G. Douglas & Pracejus, John W. & O'Guinn, Thomas C.
- 861-864 Print advertising: Vivid content
by Fennis, Bob M. & Das, Enny & Fransen, Marieke L.
- 865-868 Print advertising: Type size effects
by Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna & Katsikeas, Constantine S. & Presi, Caterina
- 869-873 Consumer perception of taboo in ads
by Sabri, Ouidade & Obermiller, Carl
- 874-879 Print advertising: Celebrity presenters
by Rossiter, John R. & Smidts, Ale
- 880-881 Radio advertising: Blip commercials
by Allan, David
2012, Volume 65, Issue 5
- 579-585 Investigating firm's customer agility and firm performance: The importance of aligning sense and respond capabilities
by Roberts, Nicholas & Grover, Varun
- 586-593 An exploratory examination of shared values in channel relationships
by Kashyap, Vishal & Sivadas, Eugene
- 594-602 Conversations with(in) the collective unconscious by consumers, brands, and relevant others
by Woodside, Arch G. & Megehee, Carol M. & Sood, Suresh
- 603-608 Refund depth effects on the impact of price-beating guarantees
by Desmet, Pierre & Le Nagard, Emmanuelle & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito
- 609-616 Satisfaction with job aspects: Do patterns change over time?
by Spagnoli, Paola & Caetano, Antonio & Santos, Susana Correia
- 617-625 Time-varying production efficiency in the health care foodservice industry: A Bayesian method
by Assaf, A. George & Josiassen, Alexander
- 626-633 Information control, role perceptions, and work outcomes of boundary-spanning frontline managers
by Rigopoulou, Irini & Theodosiou, Marios & Katsikea, Evangelia & Perdikis, Nicholas
- 634-640 Income effects on relative importance of two online purchase goals: Saving time versus saving money?
by Punj, Girish
- 641-647 Post-disaster coping and recovery: The role of perceived changes in the retail facilities
by Liu, Chuanlan & Black, William C. & Lawrence, Frances C. & Garrison, M.E. Betsy
- 648-657 Social identity perspective on brand loyalty
by He, Hongwei & Li, Yan & Harris, Lloyd
- 658-665 Business strategies in the counterfeit market
by Staake, Thorsten & Thiesse, Frédéric & Fleisch, Elgar
- 666-675 Primer in B2B brand-building strategies with a reader practicum
by Glynn, Mark S.
- 676-684 Brand community participation in Taiwan: Examining the roles of individual-, group-, and relationship-level antecedents
by Tsai, Hsien-Tung & Huang, Heng-Chiang & Chiu, Ya-Ling
- 685-691 Self-image congruence in consumer behavior
by Hosany, Sameer & Martin, Drew
- 692-700 Intention superiority perspectives on preference-decision consistency
by Van Kerckhove, Anneleen & Geuens, Maggie & Vermeir, Iris
- 701-707 Nonprofit brand image and typicality influences on charitable giving
by Michel, Géraldine & Rieunier, Sophie
- 708-715 Team member commitments and start-up competitiveness
by Wang, Chun-Ju & Wu, Lei-Yu
2012, Volume 65, Issue 4
- 453-460 The emergence of Consumer Introspection Theory (CIT): Introduction to a JBR special issue
by Gould, Stephen J.