Journal of Business Research
2008, Volume 61, Issue 12
- 1219-1228 Questions about formative measurement
by Wilcox, James B. & Howell, Roy D. & Breivik, Einar
- 1229-1237 Proportional structural effects of formative indicators
by Franke, George R. & Preacher, Kristopher J. & Rigdon, Edward E.
- 1238-1249 Confirmatory tetrad analysis in PLS path modeling
by Gudergan, Siegfried P. & Ringle, Christian M. & Wende, Sven & Will, Alexander
- 1250-1262 Formative versus reflective measurement models: Two applications of formative measurement
by Coltman, Tim & Devinney, Timothy M. & Midgley, David F. & Venaik, Sunil
- 1263-1277 The quality of market-oriented behaviors: Formative index construction
by Cadogan, John W. & Souchon, Anne L. & Procter, David B.
- 1278-1291 Service value revisited: Specifying a higher-order, formative measure
by Ruiz, David Martín & Gremler, Dwayne D. & Washburn, Judith H. & Carrión, Gabriel Cepeda
- 1292-1301 Customer equity management as formative second-order construct
by Bruhn, Manfred & Georgi, Dominik & Hadwich, Karsten
2008, Volume 61, Issue 11
- 1099-1101 Applications of system dynamics in marketing: Editorial
by Richardson, George P. & Otto, Peter
- 1102-1112 Value network dynamics in 3G-4G wireless communications: A systems thinking approach to strategic value assessment
by Pagani, Margherita & Fine, Charles H.
- 1113-1124 Trend forecasting for stability in supply chains
by Saeed, Khalid
- 1125-1135 Dynamic market impacts of generic dairy advertising
by Nicholson, Charles F. & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 1136-1142 Analyzing price and product strategies with a comprehensive system dynamics model--A case study from the capital goods industry
by Größler, Andreas & Löpsinger, Tobias & Stotz, Myrjam & Wörner, H.
- 1143-1151 Management fads and information delays: An exploratory simulation study
by Rich, Eliot
- 1152-1159 Optimal pricing, production rate, and quality under learning effects
by Lin, Pei-Chun
- 1160-1172 Identity theft: An exploratory study with implications for marketers
by Eisenstein, Eric M.
- 1173-1181 A system dynamics model as a decision aid in evaluating and communicating complex market entry strategies
by Otto, Peter
- 1182-1190 Putting the learning curve in context
by Morrison, J. Bradley
- 1191-1199 Toward a sustainable email marketing infrastructure
by Pavlov, Oleg V. & Melville, Nigel & Plice, Robert K.
2008, Volume 61, Issue 10
- 1027-1029 Marketing communications and consumer behavior: Introduction to the special issue from the 2007 La Londe conference
by Askegaard, Søren & Merunka, Dwight R. & Sirgy, M. Joseph
- 1030-1040 Hope and self-regulatory goals applied to an advertising context: Promoting prevention stimulates goal-directed behavior
by Poels, Karolien & Dewitte, Siegfried
- 1041-1045 The path of least resistance: Regulatory resource depletion and the effectiveness of social influence techniques
by Janssen, Loes & Fennis, Bob M. & Pruyn, Ad Th.H. & Vohs, Kathleen D.
- 1046-1052 Looking back at an experience through rose-colored glasses
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 1053-1061 Rest in peace? Brand-induced mortality salience and consumer behavior
by Fransen, Marieke L. & Fennis, Bob M. & Pruyn, Ad Th. H. & Das, Enny
- 1062-1075 When consumers love their brands: Exploring the concept and its dimensions
by Albert, Noël & Merunka, Dwight & Valette-Florence, Pierre
- 1076-1082 Gender-related wayfinding time of mall shoppers
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Gélinas-Chebat, Claire & Therrien, Karina
- 1083-1090 Effectiveness of brand placement: New insights about viewers
by Lehu, Jean-Marc & Bressoud, Etienne
- 1091-1097 Effect of self-congruity with sponsorship on brand loyalty
by Sirgy, M. Joseph & Lee, Dong-Jin & Johar, J.S. & Tidwell, John
2008, Volume 61, Issue 9
- 885-893 How materialism affects environmental beliefs, concern, and environmentally responsible behavior
by Kilbourne, William & Pickett, Gregory
- 894-902 The effect of trust on customer contact personnel strategic behavior and sales performance in a service environment
by Pappas, James M. & Flaherty, Karen E.
- 903-911 A comparison of importance weights and willingness-to-pay measures derived from choice-based conjoint, constant sum scales and best-worst scaling
by Louviere, Jordan J. & Islam, Towhidul
- 912-924 Network view of MNCs' socio-political behavior
by Hadjikhani, Amjad & Lee, Joong-Woo & Ghauri, Pervez N.
- 925-932 Market pioneers, late movers, and the resource-based view (RBV): A conceptual model
by Finney, R. Zachary & Lueg, Jason E. & Campbell, Noel D.
- 933-941 How brand attribute typicality and consumer commitment moderate the influence of comparative advertising
by Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna & Goldsmith, Ronald E.
- 942-949 Assessing satisfaction with core and secondary attributes
by Huang, Rong & Sarigöllü, Emine
- 950-958 Information sharing of value-adding retailer in a mixed channel hi-tech supply chain
by Mukhopadhyay, Samar K. & Yao, Dong-Qing & Yue, Xiaohang
- 959-967 The role of customer contact employees as external customers: A conceptual framework for marketing strategy and future research
by Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Abston, Kristie A.
- 968-973 As time goes by: Examining the paradox of stability and change in business networks
by Sutton-Brady, Catherine
- 974-981 Does customer sex influence the relationship between perceived quality and share of wallet?
by Babakus, Emin & Yavas, Ugur
- 982-985 Book essay on Flemming Hansen and Sverre Riis Christensen (2007), Emotions, advertising and consumer choice
by Trujillo, Carlos A.
- 986-994 How to retain local senior managers in international joint ventures: The effects of alliance relationship characteristics
by Li, Julie Juan
- 995-1003 Estimating financial distress likelihood
by Pindado, Julio & Rodrigues, Luis & de la Torre, Chabela
- 1004-1014 Business groups and profit redistribution: A boon or bane for firms?
by George, Rejie & Kabir, Rezaul
- 1015-1025 Store and store format loyalty measures based on budget allocation
by Bustos-Reyes, César Augusto & González-Benito, Óscar
2008, Volume 61, Issue 8
- 805-805 Introduction to the special section on retailing research: Things change, things stay the same
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Babin, Barry J.
- 806-812 Culture influences on emotional responses to on-line store atmospheric cues
by Davis, Lenita & Wang, Sijun & Lindridge, Andrew
- 813-824 Reaching the boiling point: Consumers' negative affective reactions to firm-attributed service failures
by Kalamas, Maria & Laroche, Michel & Makdessian, Lucy
- 825-833 The role of gender and work status in shopping center patronage
by Raajpoot, Nusser A. & Sharma, Arun & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 834-841 Retailers' major ethical decision making constructs
by Fraedrich, John & Iyer, Rajesh
- 842-849 Exploring collaborative technology utilization in retailer-supplier performance
by Richey Jr., R. Glenn & Tokman, Mert & Skinner, Lauren R.
- 850-858 A market-level model of relationship regulation
by Flight, Richard L. & Henley, John R. & Robicheaux, Robert A.
- 859-867 Testing interaction effects of the dimensions of market orientation on marketing program creativity
by Im, Subin & Hussain, Mahmood & Sengupta, Sanjit
- 868-876 Economic returns to industrial research
by Kafouros, Mario I.
- 877-884 Interaction episodes as engines of relationship change
by Schurr, Paul H. & Hedaa, Laurids & Geersbro, Jens
2008, Volume 61, Issue 7
- 707-714 Self-brand connections: The role of attitude strength and autobiographical memory primes
by Moore, David J. & Homer, Pamela Miles
- 715-723 Perceived quality and image: When all is not "rosy"
by Homer, Pamela Miles
- 724-731 Examining differences in consumer reactions to partitioned prices with a variable number of price components
by Carlson, Jay P. & Weathers, Danny
- 732-738 The role of mentoring in promoting organizational commitment among black managers: An evaluation of the indirect effects of racial similarity and shared racial perspectives
by Brown, Brian P. & Zablah, Alex R. & Bellenger, Danny N.
- 739-752 Authentizotic climates and employee happiness: Pathways to individual performance?
by Rego, Arménio & Cunha, Miguel Pina e
- 753-764 Size, strategic, and market orientation affects on innovation
by Laforet, Sylvie
- 765-777 Strategic orientation of high-technology firms in a transitional economy
by Lau, Chung-Ming & Yiu, Daphne W. & Yeung, Ping-Kwong & Lu, Yuan
- 778-789 Exploring civic virtue and turnover intention during organizational changes
by Bellou, Victoria
- 790-797 An empirical examination of the informational content of credit ratings in China
by Poon, Winnie P.H. & Chan, Kam C.
- 798-803 Fast and frequent: Investigating box office revenues of motion picture sequels
by Basuroy, Suman & Chatterjee, Subimal
2008, Volume 61, Issue 6
- 587-589 Strategic management in Latin America
by Donoso, Patricio & Crittenden, Victoria L.
- 590-598 Key success factors for strategy implementation in Latin America
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Mena, Mauricio & Molina, German E.
- 599-608 Entrepreneurial profitability and persistence: Chile versus the U.S.A
by Tarziján, Jorge & Brahm, Francisco & Daiber, Luis Felipe
- 609-614 Does family ownership shape performance outcomes?
by Silva, Francisca & Majluf, Nicolás
- 615-622 Board independence, firm performance and ownership concentration: Evidence from Chile
by Lefort, Fernando & Urzúa, Francisco
- 623-630 Market orientation, knowledge-related resources and firm performance
by Olavarrieta, Sergio & Friedmann, Roberto
- 631-639 Involving mind, body, and friends: Management that engenders creativity
by Rosa, José Antonio & Qualls, William J. & Fuentes, Carlos
- 640-647 Cooperative ventures in emerging economies
by Rodriguez, Eric
- 648-650 Uncertainty reduction mechanisms in cross-sector alliances in Latin America
by Koljatic, Mladen & Silva, Mónica
- 651-656 An analysis of the predictors of software piracy within Latin America
by Robertson, Christopher J. & Gilley, K. Matthew & Crittenden, Victoria & Crittenden, William F.
- 657-668 Strategic currency hedging and global portfolio investments upside down
by Walker, Eduardo
- 669-677 Upstream or downstream in the value chain?
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio
- 678-683 Personal values and leadership effectiveness
by Bruno, Léo F.C. & Lay, Eduardo G.E.
- 684-690 Vulnerability of global brands to negative feedback effects
by Milberg, Sandra J. & Sinn, Francisca
- 691-696 Customer retention and price matching: The AFPs case
by Hidalgo, Pedro & Manzur, Enrique & Olavarrieta, Sergio & Farias, Pablo
- 697-705 Predicting electronic commerce adoption in Chilean SMEs
by Nasco, Suzanne Altobello & Toledo, Elizabeth Grandón & Mykytyn Jr., Peter P.
2008, Volume 61, Issue 5
- 377-381 Animal companions, consumption experiences, and the marketing of pets: Transcending boundaries in the animal-human distinction
by Holbrook, Morris B. & Woodside, Arch G.
- 382-383 Carols for cats and their Humans
by Stephens, Debra L.
- 384-391 Animals in advertising: Love dogs? Love the ad!
by Lancendorfer, Karen M. & Atkin, JoAnn L. & Reece, Bonnie B.
- 392-396 Does excessive buying for self relate to spending on pets?
by Ridgway, Nancy M. & Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Monroe, Kent B. & Chamberlin, Emily
- 397-405 The price of unconditional love: Consumer decision making for high-dollar veterinary care
by Brockman, Beverly K. & Taylor, Valerie A. & Brockman, Christopher M.
- 406-407 The price of peace in the household: A commentary on "The Price of Unconditional Love: Consumer Decisions Concerning High-Dollar Veterinary Care"
by Gilly, Mary C.
- 408-418 Figuring companion-species consumption: A multi-site ethnography of the post-canine Afghan hound
by Bettany, Shona & Daly, Rory
- 419-421 Moving from subject-object to subject-subject relations: Comments on "figuring companion-species consumption"
by Peñaloza, Lisa
- 422-423 Do camels dream of electric fish? Reflections on animal dreams
by Berthon, Jean-Paul & Berthon, Pierre
- 424-430 Animal-companion depictions in women's magazine advertising
by Kennedy, Patricia F. & McGarvey, Mary G.
- 431-433 Integrating qualitative and quantitative theoretical perspectives in applied advertising research
by Mott-Stenerson, Beth
- 434-441 Tails of animal attraction: Incorporating the feline into the family
by Downey, Hilary & Ellis, Sarah
- 442-443 Pet loves, rants, and raves: Commentary on Downey and Ellis's article
by Caldwell, Marylouise
- 444-454 Equines and their human companions
by Keaveney, Susan M.
- 455-456 Making connections: Partner quality, identity, and community
by Spiggle, Susan
- 457-466 Understanding dog-human companionship
by Dotson, Michael J. & Hyatt, Eva M.
- 467-468 A commentary on "Understanding Dog-Human Companionship"
by Durgee, Jeffrey F.
- 469-479 A tail of two personalities: How canine companions shape relationships and well-being
by Cavanaugh, Lisa A. & Leonard, Hillary A. & Scammon, Debra L.
- 480-487 Using the forced metaphor-elicitation technique (FMET) to meet animal companions within self
by Woodside, Arch G.
- 488-489 Comment on "Using the Forced Metaphor-Elicitation Technique (FMET) to Meet Animal Companions within Self"
by Zaltman, Lindsay
- 490-496 Exploring the dark side of pet ownership: Status- and control-based pet consumption
by Beverland, Michael B. & Farrelly, Francis & Lim, Elison Ai Ching
- 497-499 Commentary on exploring the dark side of pet ownership: Status- and control-based pet consumption: A reinterpretation of the data
by Ahuvia, Aaron
- 500-501 Pets as means rather than ends
by Cote, Joseph A.
- 502-508 Romancing the alpaca: Passionate consumption, collection, and companionship
by McMullen, Cathi
- 509-511 Romancing Alpacas: A commentary
by O'Shaughnessy, Nicholas
- 512-521 Animal-companion extremes and underlying consumer themes
by Mosteller, Jill
- 522-524 Relationship climate canaries: A commentary Mosteller (2007) inspires
by Brownlie, Douglas
- 525-531 Regulating consumption with bite: Building a contemporary framework for urban dog management
by Miller, Rohan & Howell, Gwyneth V.J.
- 532-533 How much is that doggie in the window? Machiavellian reflections on dog regulation
by Harris, Phil
- 534-541 Ritual blessings with companion animals
by Holak, Susan L.
- 542-543 Blessings and the spiritual life of consumers
by Schindler, Robert M.
- 544-545 Marketing extends beyond humans
by Morwitz, Vicki G.
- 546-552 Pets and people: Companions in commerce?
by Holbrook, Morris B.
- 553-562 Consumer behavior, extended-self, and sacred consumption: An alternative perspective from our animal companions
by Hill, Ronald Paul & Gaines, Jeannie & Wilson, R. Mark
- 563-564 Narrative and metacognition as consumer mystery: A comment on Hill, Gaines, and Wilson and animal companions
by Gould, Stephen J.
- 565-573 Can we live without a dog? Consumption life cycles in dog-owner relationships
by Ellson, Tony
- 574-578 Can we live without cats? Interpreting and expanding on Ellson's question from a cat-lover's perspective
by Megehee, Carol
- 579-580 Comment on "Can we live without a dog? Consumption life cycles in dog-owner relationships"
by O'Shaughnessy, John
- 581-582 "Pets and not pets": Three poems
by Zinkhan, George M.
- 583-584 Four of my dear friends... Or are they family?
by Day, Ellen
- 585-586 Cat photos
by Stern, Leslie & Stern, Barbara
2008, Volume 61, Issue 4
- 275-283 A taxonomy of information technology-enhanced pricing strategies
by Dixit, Ashutosh & Whipple, Thomas W. & Zinkhan, George M. & Gailey, Edward
- 284-291 Social versus psychological brand community: The role of psychological sense of brand community
by Carlson, Brad D. & Suter, Tracy A. & Brown, Tom J.
- 292-299 Cross-functional interface and disruption in CRM projects: Is marketing from Venus and information systems from Mars?
by Cooper, Marjorie J. & Gwin, Carol F. & Wakefield, Kirk L.
- 300-308 Marketing operations efficiency and the Internet: An organizing framework
by Kalaignanam, K. & Kushwaha, T. & Varadarajan, P.
- 309-314 Hedonic and utilitarian shopping goals: The online experience
by Bridges, Eileen & Florsheim, Renée
- 315-322 Entrepreneurial network development: Trusting in the process
by Smith, Delmonize A. & Lohrke, Franz T.
- 323-331 Fitting strategic resources with product-market strategy: Performance implications
by Hughes, Paul & Morgan, Robert E.
- 332-345 Capabilities and competitive tactics influences on performance: Implications of the moment of entry
by Ruiz-Ortega, Maria José & Garcia-Villaverde, Pedro Manuel
- 346-354 Does the implementation of a combination competitive strategy yield incremental performance benefits? A new perspective from a transition economy in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Acquaah, Moses & Yasai-Ardekani, Masoud
- 355-362 20-F reconciliations and investment recommendations by financial professionals
by Krishnamoorthy, Ganesh & Maroney, James J. & Ó hÓgartaigh, Ciarán
- 363-374 The sensitivity of compensation to social capital: Family CEOs vs. nonfamily CEOs in the family business groups
by Young, Chaur-Shiuh & Tsai, Liu-Ching
2008, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 179-182 Cross-Cultural Business Research: Introduction to the special issue
by Huff, Lenard C. & Smith, Scott M.
- 183-190 Cultural influences on cross-border vacationing
by Lord, Kenneth R. & Putrevu, Sanjay & Shi, Yi Zheng
- 191-200 Managerial competency appraisal: A cross-cultural study of American and East Asian managers
by Chong, Eric
- 201-210 A reduced version of the horizontal and vertical individualism and collectivism scale: A four-country assessment
by Sivadas, Eugene & Bruvold, Norman T. & Nelson, Michelle R.
- 211-224 Review and future directions of cross-cultural consumer services research
by Zhang, Jingyun & Beatty, Sharon E. & Walsh, Gianfranco
- 225-232 Hedonic vs. utilitarian consumption: A cross-cultural perspective based on cultural conditioning
by Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Ang, Swee Hoon
- 233-242 A cross-cultural comparison of electronic word-of-mouth and country-of-origin effects
by Fong, John & Burton, Suzan
- 243-253 The global hip-hop Diaspora: Understanding the culture
by Motley, Carol M. & Henderson, Geraldine Rosa
- 254-264 Culture, economic development, and national ethical attitudes
by Franke, George R. & Nadler, S. Scott
- 265-272 Cultural influences on consumer satisfaction with impulse and planned purchase decisions
by Lee, Julie Anne & Kacen, Jacqueline J.
2008, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 83-90 Triple acculturation: The role of African Americans in the consumer acculturation of Kenyan immigrants
by Wamwara-Mbugua, L. Wakiuru & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Boller, Gregory
- 91-98 A re-examination of socially responsible consumption and its measurement
by Webb, Deborah J. & Mohr, Lois A. & Harris, Katherine E.
- 99-108 Strategic planning and performance: Extending the debate
by Rudd, John M. & Greenley, Gordon E. & Beatson, Amanda T. & Lings, Ian N.
- 109-117 Firm factors, industry structure and performance variation: New empirical evidence to a classic debate
by Galbreath, Jeremy & Galvin, Peter
- 118-131 Can a good organizational climate compensate for a lack of top management commitment to new product development
by Rodriguez, Nuria Garcia & Perez, M Jose Sanzo & Gutierrez, Juan A. Trespalacios
- 132-140 Strategy antecedents of modes of entry into foreign markets
by Pehrsson, Anders
- 141-153 When does internal governance make firms innovative
by Wu, Hsueh-Liang
- 154-161 Mutual adaptation in buyer-supplier relationships
by Mukherji, Ananda & Francis, John D.
- 162-170 Efficient theory development and factor retention criteria: Abandon the `eigenvalue greater than one' criterion
by Patil, Vivek H. & Singh, Surendra N. & Mishra, Sanjay & Todd Donavan, D.
- 171-170 Erratum to "Nostalgia in post-socialist Russia: Exploring applications to advertising strategy"
by Holak, Susan L. & Matveev, Alexei V. & Havlena, William J.
- 172-178 Nostalgia in post-socialist Russia: Exploring applications to advertising strategy
by Holak, Susan L. & Matveev, Alexei V. & Havlena, William J.
2008, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-3 Marketing research in Korea: Special joint issue of journal of business research and journal of the Korean academy of marketing science
by Ko, Eunju & Cardon, Peter W.
- 4-12 What is SMS advertising and why do multinationals adopt it? Answers from an empirical study in European markets
by Okazaki, Shintaro & Taylor, Charles R.
- 13-23 Organizational memory influences new product success
by Chang, Dae Ryun & Cho, Hang
- 24-30 Perceived controllability and service expectations: Influences on customer reactions following service failure
by Choi, Sunmee & Mattila, Anna S.
- 31-39 Culture, product type, and price influences on consumer purchase intention to buy personalized products online
by Moon, Junyean & Chadee, Doren & Tikoo, Surinder
- 40-46 Do early adopters upgrade early? Role of post-adoption behavior in the purchase of next-generation products
by Huh, Young Eun & Kim, Sang-Hoon
- 47-55 How investor behavioral factors influence investment satisfaction, trust in investment company, and reinvestment intention
by Shim, Gyu-yeol & Lee, Seung-hwan & Kim, Yong-man
- 56-64 Festivalscapes and patrons' emotions, satisfaction, and loyalty
by Lee, Yong-Ki & Lee, Choong-Ki & Lee, Seung-Kon & Babin, Barry J.
- 65-74 Organizational characteristics and the CRM adoption process
by Ko, Eunju & Kim, Sook Hyun & Kim, Myungsoo & Woo, Ji Young
- 75-82 Brand equity in hospital marketing
by Kim, Kyung Hoon & Kim, Kang Sik & Kim, Dong Yul & Kim, Jong Ho & Kang, Suk Hou
2007, Volume 60, Issue 12
- 1207-1215 A model of buyer regret: Selected prepurchase and postpurchase antecedents with consequences for the brand and the channel
by Keaveney, Susan M. & Huber, Frank & Herrmann, Andreas
- 1216-1224 A process model of burnout among salespeople: Some new thoughts
by Lewin, Jeffrey E. & Sager, Jeffrey K.
- 1225-1233 Factors of determining long-term orientation in interfirm relationships
by Ryu, Sungmin & Park, Jeong Eun & Min, Soonhong
- 1234-1242 Factors influencing successful buyer-seller relationships
by Powers, Thomas L. & Reagan, William R.
- 1243-1252 The role of channel quality in customer equity management
by Dong, Weimin & Swain, Scott D. & Berger, Paul D.
- 1253-1260 Involvement, satisfaction, and brand loyalty in a small business services setting
by Russell-Bennett, Rebekah & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Coote, Leonard V.
- 1261-1271 How management control and job-related characteristics influence the performance of export sales managers
by Theodosiou, Marios & Katsikea, Evangelia
- 1272-1281 Antecedents of repatriates' job satisfaction and its influence on turnover intentions: Evidence from Spanish repatriated managers
by Eugenia Sánchez Vidal, M & Valle, Raquel Sanz & Isabel Barba Aragón, M
- 1282-1289 Export planning orientation and its antecedents: Evidence from exporting IT products
by Lukas, Bryan A. & Whitwell, Gregory J. & Hill, Paul
- 1290-1302 Measuring the part worth of the mode of transport in a trip package: An extended Bradley-Terry model for paired-comparison conjoint data
by Hatzinger, Reinhold & Mazanec, Josef A.
2007, Volume 60, Issue 11
- 1109-1116 Mood, information congruency, and overload
by Braun-LaTour, Kathryn A. & Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Mast, Fred W.
- 1117-1124 Adolescent influence in family purchase decisions: An update and cross-national extension
by Wang, Sijun & Holloway, Betsy B. & Beatty, Sharon E. & Hill, William W.
- 1125-1134 Relational behaviors in marketing channel relationships: Transaction cost implications
by Kim, Stephen Keysuk
- 1135-1143 Does it pay to be different? Competitive non-conformity under different regulatory regimes
by Norman, Patricia M. & Artz, Kendall W. & Martinez, Richard J.
- 1144-1151 Patronage in continually delivered business service contexts
by Briggs, Elten & Landry, Timothy D. & Daugherty, Patricia J.
- 1152-1165 Acquiring tacit and explicit marketing knowledge from foreign partners in IJVs
by Hau, Le Nguyen & Evangelista, Felicitas
- 1166-1176 Technological knowledge, product relatedness, and parent control: The effect on IJV survival
by Xu, Dean & Lu, Jane W.
- 1177-1190 The validity of attribute-importance measurement: A review
by Van Ittersum, Koert & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wansink, Brian & van Trijp, Hans C.M.
- 1191-1197 Market orientation and performance in the service industry: A data envelopment analysis
by Haugland, Sven A. & Myrtveit, Ingunn & Nygaard, Arne
- 1198-1205 Sales technology: Help or hindrance to ethical behaviors and productivity?
by Bush, Alan J. & Bush, Victoria D. & Orr, Linda M. & Rocco, Richard A.
2007, Volume 60, Issue 10
- 1005-1011 Family influences on firms: An introduction
by Chrisman, James J. & Sharma, Pramodita & Taggar, Simon
- 1012-1021 The practice-driven evolution of family business education
by Sharma, Pramodita & Hoy, Frank & Astrachan, Joseph H. & Koiranen, Matti
- 1022-1029 The missing lens in family firm governance theory: A self-other typology of parental altruism
by Lubatkin, Michael H. & Durand, Rodolphe & Ling, Yan
- 1030-1038 Are family managers agents or stewards? An exploratory study in privately held family firms
by Chrisman, James J. & Chua, Jess H. & Kellermanns, Franz W. & Chang, Erick P.C.
- 1039-1047 The negative consequences of pay dispersion in family and non-family top management teams: an exploratory analysis of new venture, high-growth firms
by Ensley, Michael D. & Pearson, Allison W. & Sardeshmukh, Shruti R
- 1048-1057 A family perspective on when conflict benefits family firm performance
by Kellermanns, Franz W. & Eddleston, Kimberly A.
- 1058-1069 Family business performance: The effects of gender and management
by Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Loy, Johnben Teik-Cheok
- 1070-1079 Knowledge sharing and technological capabilities: The moderating role of family involvement
by Zahra, Shaker A. & Neubaum, Donald O. & Larraneta, Barbara
- 1080-1089 The impact of goal alignment on board composition and board size in family businesses
by Jaskiewicz, Peter & Klein, Sabine
- 1090-1098 Prior family business exposure as intergenerational influence and entrepreneurial intent: A Theory of Planned Behavior approach
by Carr, Jon C. & Sequeira, Jennifer M.
- 1099-1107 New venture creation and organization: A familial sub-narrative
by Steier, Lloyd
2007, Volume 60, Issue 9
- 925-926 Editorial
by Gibbs, Paul
- 927-931 Delphi study of the future of marketing of higher education
by Hayes, Tom
- 932-941 Advertising message strategies for encouraging young White working class males to consider entering British universities
by Bennett, Roger
- 942-948 Brand harmonization in the international higher education market
by Hemsley-Brown, Jane & Goonawardana, Shivonne
- 949-959 Service quality in higher education: The role of student expectations
by Voss, Roediger & Gruber, Thorsten & Szmigin, Isabelle
- 960-964 Pedagogical affect, student interest, and learning performance
by Abrantes, Jose Luis & Seabra, Claudia & Lages, Luis Filipe
- 965-974 The relationship between personal values and perceived value of education
by Ledden, Lesley & Kalafatis, Stavros P. & Samouel, Phillip