Journal of Business Research
2010, Volume 63, Issue 6
- 639-642 The Village Network(TM): Partnership and collaboration to alleviate poverty in subsistence marketplaces
by Crawford-Mathis, Krista & Darr, Stephen & Farmer, Amy
- 643-650 Understanding factors that influence purchases in subsistence markets
by Chikweche, Tendai & Fletcher, Richard
- 651-655 Strategic motivations and choice in subsistence markets
by Elaydi, Raed & Harrison, Charles
2010, Volume 63, Issue 5
- 451-453 Essential research in technology management
by Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 454-462 Identification and analysis of industry cycles
by Tan, Hao & Mathews, John A.
- 463-470 Management factors affecting the performance of technology firms
by Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro
- 471-478 The continuing debate on firm performance: A multilevel approach to the IT sectors of Taiwan and South Korea
by Chen, Yi-Min
- 479-485 The determinants of foreign direct investment in China: The case of Taiwanese firms in the IT industry
by Lin, Feng-Jyh
- 486-489 Corporate investment, financing, and dividend policies in the high-tech industry
by Wang, David Han-Min
- 490-496 Corporate motivation and performance in R&D alliances
by Lai, Wen-Hsiang & Chang, Pao-Long
- 497-501 Diffusion models of mobile telephony
by Wu, Feng-Shang & Chu, Wen-Lin
- 502-509 Acquisition experience, board characteristics, and acquisition behavior
by Peng, Yu-Shu & Fang, Chung-Ping
- 510-518 Mobility of public researchers, scientific knowledge transfer, and the firm's innovation process
by Herrera, Liliana & Muñoz-Doyague, Maria Felisa & Nieto, Mariano
- 519-527 Technology revenue management system for customer groups in hotels
by Guadix, José & Cortés, Pablo & Onieva, Luis & Muñuzuri, Jesús
- 528-534 Self-reporting mechanism for risk regulation
by Lin, Shi-Woei
2010, Volume 63, Issue 4
- 337-346 Unmastered risks: From crisis to catastrophe: An economic and management insight
by Schenker-Wicki, Andrea & Inauen, Matthias & Olivares, Maria
- 347-355 Exploring consumer boycott intelligence using a socio-cognitive approach
by Farah, Maya F. & Newman, Andrew J.
- 356-362 Flexibility-efficiency tradeoff and performance implications among Chinese SOEs
by Tan, Justin & Wang, Liang
- 363-365 A socio-cultural approach to exploring consumer boycott intelligence: A commentary essay
by James, Victoria K.
- 366-371 Developing a measure to capture marketing faculty's perceptions of unethical behavior
by Gao, Tao (Tony) & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Johar, J.S.
- 372-383 Uncovering unconscious memories and myths for understanding international tourism behavior
by Martin, Drew
- 384-391 The influence of ethical climate on marketing employees' job attitudes and behaviors
by DeConinck, James B.
- 392-403 Antecedents of growth through mergers and acquisitions: Empirical results from Belgium
by Huyghebaert, Nancy & Luypaert, Mathieu
- 404-410 CEO pay fairness as a predictor of stakeholder management
by Fong, Eric A.
- 411-417 Creative workforce density, organizational slack, and innovation performance
by Chen, Chung-Jen & Huang, Yi-Fen
- 418-423 Is small business better than big business for marketing managers?
by Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Lee, Dong-Jin
- 424-430 Integrating marketing databases through regressed microsegmentation
by Cannon, Hugh M. & Williams, David L. & Yoon, Sung-Joon
- 431-438 Antecedents of retailer loyalty: Simultaneously investigating channel push and consumer pull effects
by Chiou, Jyh-Shen & Wu, Lei-Yu & Chuang, Min-Chieh
- 439-441 Cross-cultural study of channel relationship factors -- Antecedents of satisfaction in a retail setting: A commentary essay
by Kale, Sudhir H.
- 442-445 Advancing the country image construct -- A commentary essay
by Samiee, Saeed
- 446-449 Advancing the country image construct: Reply to Samiee's (2009) commentary
by Zeugner-Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
2010, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 217-223 Reseller adoption of manufacturers' e-business tools: The impact of social enforcement, technology-relationship fit and the mediating role of reseller benefits
by Osmonbekov, Talai
- 224-231 How strategic orientations influence the building of dynamic capability in emerging economies
by Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Li, Caroline Bingxin
- 232-240 Re-assessment of E-S-Qual and E-RecS-Qual in a pure service setting
by Akinci, Serkan & Atilgan-Inan, Eda & Aksoy, Safak
- 241-247 Trust and reciprocity with transparency and repeated interactions
by Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Nainar, S.M. Khalid & Shehata, Mohamed
- 248-254 Ownership and capital structure in Latin America
by Céspedes, Jacelly & González, Maximiliano & Molina, Carlos A.
- 255-262 Exploring origins of ethical company/brand perceptions -- A consumer perspective of corporate ethics
by Brunk, Katja H.
- 263-264 Using consumer perceived ethicality as a guideline for corporate social responsibility strategy: A commentary essay
by Shea, Linda J.
- 265-275 Does network board capital matter? A study of innovative performance in strategic SME networks
by Wincent, Joakim & Anokhin, Sergey & Örtqvist, Daniel
- 276-283 Impulse buying and variety seeking: A trait-correlates perspective
by Sharma, Piyush & Sivakumaran, Bharadhwaj & Marshall, Roger
- 284-291 Diversity, outside directors and firm valuation: Korean evidence
by Kim, Haksoon & Lim, Chanwoo
- 292-293 Managerial ownership and performance: A commentary essay
by Cheung, Adrian Wai-kong
- 294-302 Purging data before productivity analysis
by Avkiran, Necmi K. & Thoraneenitiyan, Nakhun
- 303-309 Influence of industry type on the relationship between international operations and risk
by Elango, B.
- 310-320 Can formalization, complexity, and centralization influence knowledge performance?
by Pertusa-Ortega, Eva M. & Zaragoza-Sáez, Patrocinio & Claver-Cortés, Enrique
- 321-323 Which companies should implement management innovation? A commentary essay
by Wu, Lei-Yu
- 324-327 Insufficient discriminant validity: A comment on Bove, Pervan, Beatty, and Shiu (2009)
by Farrell, Andrew M.
- 328-336 Coke is It: How stories in childhood memories illuminate an icon
by LaTour, Kathryn & LaTour, Michael S. & Zinkhan, George M.
2010, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 97-98 2008 World Social Marketing Conference: Introduction to special issue
by Wymer, Walter
- 99-103 Rethinking the boundaries of social marketing: Activism or advertising?
by Wymer, Walter
- 104-110 Refuting fear in heuristics and in recycling promotion
by Meneses, Gonzalo Díaz
- 111-115 Leaving home: Food choice behavior of young German adults
by Harker, Debra & Sharma, Bishnu & Harker, Michael & Reinhard, Karin
- 116-120 A social cognitive approach to tackle inactivity and obesity in young Australians
by Hawley, Luke & Harker, Debra & Harker, Michael
- 121-125 Race and attitude formation in HIV/Aids fear advertising
by Terblanche-Smit, Marlize & Terblanche, Nic S.
- 126-132 Developing pandemic communication strategies: Preparation without panic
by Jones, Sandra C. & Waters, Louise & Holland, Omnia & Bevins, John & Iverson, Don
- 133-139 Investigating social marketing sponsorships: Terminology, stakeholders, and objectives
by Madill, Judith & O'Reilly, Norm
- 140-146 Fear, guilt, and shame appeals in social marketing
by Brennan, Linda & Binney, Wayne
- 147-153 Redefining social marketing with contemporary commercial marketing definitions
by Dann, Stephen
- 154-160 Comparing adolescent-focused obesity prevention and reduction messages
by Dooley, Jennifer Allyson & Deshpande, Sameer & Adair, Carol E.
- 161-165 Tobacco smoking's changing trajectory in Australia
by de Meyrick, Julian
- 166-172 Using social marketing to enhance hotel reuse programs
by Shang, Jingzhi & Basil, Debra Z. & Wymer, Walter
- 173-174 Advances in spreadsheet and database training: Editorial
by Brookshire, Robert G.
- 175-181 Teaching problem solving and database skills that transfer
by Chen, Catherine
- 182-190 Teaching basic marketing accountability using spreadsheets: An exploratory perspective
by Ganesh, Gopala & Paswan, Audhesh K.
- 191-206 Utilizing and teaching data tools in Excel for exploratory analysis
by Palocsay, Susan W. & Markham, Ina S. & Markham, Steven E.
- 207-216 Designing the spreadsheet-based decision support systems course: An application of Bloom's taxonomy
by Tyran, Craig K.
2010, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-2 Considerations on "Research on non-market actions: A commentary essay"
by Fernández, Zulima & Usero, Belén
- 3-12 Control mechanisms across a buyer-supplier relationship quality matrix
by Liu, Yi & Li, Yuan & Zhang, Leinan
- 13-19 How is marketers' credibility construed within the sales-marketing interface?
by Malshe, Avinash
- 20-26 Ethics institutionalization, quality of work life, and employee job-related outcomes: A survey of human resource managers in Thailand
by Koonmee, Kalayanee & Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Virakul, Busaya & Lee, Dong-Jin
- 27-31 Applicability of the resource-based and dynamic-capability views under environmental volatility
by Wu, Lei-Yu
- 32-37 Perceived benefits of loyalty programs: Scale development and implications for relational strategies
by Mimouni-Chaabane, Aîda & Volle, Pierre
- 38-44 Service recommendations and customer evaluations in the international marketplace: Cultural and situational contingencies
by Alden, Dana L. & He, Yi & Chen, Qimei
- 45-51 Chinese consumer decision-making styles: A comparison between the coastal and inland regions
by Zhou, Joyce Xin & Arnold, Mark J. & Pereira, Arun & Yu, Jun
- 52-59 International strategy implementation: Roles of subsidiaries, operational capabilities, and procedural justice
by Lin, Shao-Lung & Hsieh, An-Tien
- 60-66 Legitimacy of team rewards: Analyzing legitimacy as a condition for the effectiveness of team incentive designs
by Aime, Federico & Meyer, Christopher J. & Humphrey, Stephen E.
- 67-70 Cognitive complexity implications for research on sustainable competitive advantage
by Cheng, Shu-Ling & Chang, Hae-Ching
- 71-76 The effect of incentives on customer evaluations of service bundles
by Andrews, Melinda L. & Benedicktus, Ray L. & Brady, Michael K.
- 77-83 Forecast information and traditional retailer performance in a dual-channel competitive market
by Yan, Ruiliang & Ghose, Sanjoy
- 84-90 Consideration of an expected future deal in assessing the value of a present deal: Forward-looking bargain shopping
by Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Schumann, David W. & Fairhurst, Ann
- 91-93 Reflective and formative metrics of relationship value: Response to Baxter's commentary essay
by Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 94-96 The integration-responsiveness framework and subsidiary management: A commentary
by Haugland, Sven A.
2009, Volume 62, Issue 12
- 1223-1254 Storytelling research of consumers' self-reports of urban tourism experiences in China
by Hsu, Shih-Yun & Dehuang, Ning & Woodside, Arch G.
- 1255-1261 The influence of social capital on strategic choice: An examination of the effects of external and internal network relationships on strategic complexity
by Houghton, Susan M. & Smith, Anne D. & Hood, Jacqueline N.
- 1262-1268 A hierarchical model approach for identifying the trait antecedents of general gambling propensity and of four gambling-related genres
by Mowen, John C. & Fang, Xiang & Scott, Kristin
- 1269-1280 The sources of management innovation: When firms introduce new management practices
by Mol, Michael J. & Birkinshaw, Julian
- 1281-1288 Effects of customer feedback level and (in)consistency on new product acceptance in the click-and-mortar context
by Yao, Emery & Fang, Ruolian & Dineen, Brian R. & Yao, Xin
- 1289-1295 Drivers of dynamic learning and dynamic competitive capabilities in international strategic alliances
by Chen, Hung-hsin & Lee, Po-yen & Lay, Tzyy-jane
- 1296-1298 How do strategic groups handle cognitive complexity to sustain competitive advantage? A commentary essay
by Huang, Kuo-Feng
- 1299-1310 Reframing brand experience: The experiential meaning of Harley-Davidson
by Schembri, Sharon
- 1311-1320 Performance implications of cognitive complexity: An empirical study of cognitive strategic groups in semiconductor industry
by Cheng, Shu-Ling & Chang, Hae-Ching
- 1321-1328 How different types of partners influence innovative product sales: Does technological capacity matter?
by Tsai, Kuen-Hung & Hsieh, Ming-Hung
- 1329-1334 Learning by doing: Cross-border mergers and acquisitions
by Collins, Jamie D. & Holcomb, Tim R. & Certo, S. Trevis & Hitt, Michael A. & Lester, Richard H.
- 1335-1341 Detours and frolics on the Internet: Employer liability and management control of cybertorts
by Aalberts, Robert J. & Hames, David S. & Thistle, Paul D.
- 1342-1349 Development of a scale to measure skepticism of social advertising among adolescents
by Thakor, Mrugank V. & Goneau-Lessard, Karine
- 1350-1357 Managerial ownership and performance
by Florackis, Chrisostomos & Kostakis, Alexandros & Ozkan, Aydin
- 1358-1363 The signaling effects associated with convertible debt design
by Jung, Mookwon & Sullivan, Michael J.
- 1364-1369 Management structure and the performance of funds of mutual funds
by Bertin, William J. & Prather, Laurie
- 1370-1377 Reflective and formative metrics of relationship value: A commentary essay
by Baxter, Roger
2009, Volume 62, Issue 11
- 1039-1045 Google or BizRate? How search engines and comparison sites affect unplanned choices of online retailers
by Papatla, Purushottam & Liu, Feng (Oliver)
- 1046-1053 Unpacking the relationship between an innovation strategy and firm performance: The role of task conflict and political activity
by Clercq, Dirk De & Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung
- 1054-1062 Are they playing by the same rules? A consumer gifting classification of marital dyads
by Schiffman, Leon G. & Cohn, Deborah Y.
- 1063-1070 Market orientation, competitive advantage, and performance: A demand-based perspective
by Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Brown, James R. & Dev, Chekitan S.
- 1071-1080 E-business's impact on organizational flexibility
by Phillips, Paul A. & Wright, Claire
- 1081-1086 The effect of leader-member exchange on turnover among retail buyers
by DeConinck, James B.
- 1087-1095 How do interorganizational and interpersonal networks affect a firm's strategic adaptive capability in a transition economy?
by Ma, Xufei & Yao, Xiaotao & Xi, Youmin
- 1096-1107 Firm-employee relationship strength--A conceptual model
by Herington, Carmel & Johnson, Lester W. & Scott, Don
- 1108-1109 Firm-employee relationship strength -- Competitive advantage through people revisited: A commentary essay
by Tan, Hwee Hoon
- 1110-1118 Mentoring in supervisor-subordinate dyads: Antecedents, consequences, and test of a mediation model of mentorship
by Richard, Orlando C. & Ismail, Kiran M. & Bhuian, Shahid N. & Taylor, Edward C.
- 1119-1126 Anti-branding on the internet
by Krishnamurthy, Sandeep & Kucuk, S. Umit
- 1127-1135 Congruence in the assessment of service quality between employees and customers: A study of a public health care delivery system
by Young, Gary J. & Meterko, Mark M. & Mohr, David & Shwartz, Michael & Lin, Hai
- 1136-1138 Understanding how employees understand customers: A commentary essay
by Seiders, Kathleen
- 1139-1145 First come, first served: How market and non-market actions influence pioneer market share
by Usero, Belén & Fernández, Zulima
- 1146-1151 The role of the seven dimensions of job satisfaction in salesperson's attitudes and behaviors
by Rutherford, Brian & Boles, James & Hamwi, G. Alexander & Madupalli, Ramana & Rutherford, Leann
- 1152-1159 Understanding the psychological process underlying customer satisfaction and retention in a relational service
by Guo, Lin & Xiao, Jing Jian & Tang, Chuanyi
- 1160-1164 Assessing contribution of research in business to practice
by Ellson, Tony
- 1165-1172 Outsourcing: Think more expansively
by Varadarajan, Rajan
- 1173-1180 CEO duality leadership and corporate diversification behavior
by Kim, Kong-Hee & Al-Shammari, Hussam A. & Kim, Bongjin & Lee, Seung-Hyun
- 1181-1186 What causes turnover among women on top management teams?
by Krishnan, Hema A.
- 1187-1192 The promoter's role in ticket pricing: Implications of real options for optimal posted prices and rationing
by Jones, Steven L. & Yeoman, John C.
- 1193-1199 Strategic alliances by financial services firms
by Marciukaityte, Dalia & Roskelley, Kenneth & Wang, Hua
- 1200-1206 Alignment or entrenchment? Corporate governance and cash holdings in growing firms
by Chen, Yenn-Ru & Chuang, Wei-Ting
- 1207-1213 Gains from equity carve-outs and subsequent events
by Otsubo, Minoru
- 1214-1219 Asset specificity roles in interfirm cooperation: Reducing opportunistic behavior or increasing cooperative behavior?
by Lui, Steven S. & Wong, Yin-yee & Liu, Weiping
- 1220-1222 Customer satisfaction with service recovery
by Gustafsson, Anders
2009, Volume 62, Issue 10
- 921-923 Impact of culture on marketing strategy: Introduction to the special issue
by Laroche, Michel
- 924-930 The customer-based corporate reputation scale: Replication and short form
by Walsh, Gianfranco & Beatty, Sharon E. & Shiu, Edward M.K.
- 931-938 Cross-cultural advertising communication: Visual imagery, brand familiarity, and brand recall
by Mikhailitchenko, Andrey & Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Mikhailitchenko, Galina & Laroche, Michel
- 939-946 Corporate philanthropy, attitude towards corporations, and purchase intentions: A South Korea study
by Lee, Hanjoon & Park, TaeKyu & Moon, Hyoung Koo & Yang, YongHee & Kim, Chankon
- 947-954 Universal differences in advertising avoidance behavior: A cross-cultural study
by Rojas-Méndez, José I. & Davies, Gary & Madran, Canan
- 955-962 Cultural differences in consumer socialization: A comparison of Chinese-Canadian and Caucasian-Canadian children
by Kim, Chankon & Yang, Zhiyong & Lee, Hanjoon
- 963-971 Migration and materialism: The roles of ethnic identity, religiosity, and generation
by Cleveland, Mark & Chang, William
- 972-979 Is there really an Asian connection? Professional service quality perceptions and customer satisfaction
by Ueltschy, Linda C. & Laroche, Michel & Zhang, Man & Cho, Hyuksoo & Yingwei, Ren
- 980-986 How quality, value, image, and satisfaction create loyalty at a Chinese telecom
by Lai, Fujun & Griffin, Mitch & Babin, Barry J.
- 987-994 Language influence in responses to questionnaires by bilingual respondents: A test of the Whorfian hypothesis
by Richard, Marie-Odile & Toffoli, Roy
- 995-1001 Consumer revenge behavior: A cross-cultural perspective
by Zourrig, Haithem & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Toffoli, Roy
- 1002-1006 Tax exemption as a marketing tool: The Irish Republic and profits derived from artistic creativity
by O'Connor, Thomas S. & O'Connor, Terrence M.
- 1007-1012 Does switching from NASDAQ to the NYSE affect investment-cash flow sensitivity?
by Yang, Chau-Chen & Baker, H. Kent & Chou, Li-Chuan & Lu, Bo-Wei
- 1013-1019 The role of conflict, culture, and myth in creating attitudinal commitment
by Bodkin, Charles D. & Amato, Christie & Peters, Cara
- 1020-1026 The role of top management networks for market knowledge creation and sharing in China
by Luo, Xueming & Hassan, Morsheda
- 1027-1030 A meta-analysis of the relationship between perceived organizational support and job outcomes: 20 years of research
by Riggle, Robert J. & Edmondson, Diane R. & Hansen, John D.
- 1031-1037 "To buy or to pirate": The matrix of music consumers' acquisition-mode decision-making
by Coyle, James R. & Gould, Stephen J. & Gupta, Pola & Gupta, Reetika
2009, Volume 62, Issue 9
- 849-853 Latin America: Environmental and firm-level challenges
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Haar, Jerry & Requena, Bernardo
- 854-860 TMT strategic consensus in Mexican companies
by Ramos-Garza, Claudia
- 861-867 Determinants of cross-border M&As in Latin America
by Pablo, Eduardo
- 868-875 Productivity and trade openness in Ecuador's manufacturing industries
by Wong, Sara A.
- 876-882 Management of perceptions of information technology service quality
by Roses, Luís Kalb & Hoppen, Norberto & Henrique, Jorge Luiz
- 883-890 Information technology impact on market orientation in e-business
by Borges, Mauro & Hoppen, Norberto & Luce, Fernando Bins
- 891-898 Estimating cellphone providers' customer equity
by Yamamoto Sublaban, Cleusa Satico & Aranha, Francisco
- 899-905 Derived versus full name brand extensions
by Olavarrieta, Sergio & Torres, Eduardo & Vásquez-Parraga, Arturo & Barra, Cristóbal
- 906-912 Ago ra Partnerships Nicaragua: A micro venture capital fund
by Sanz, Luis J. & Lazzaroni, Mario
- 913-915 Teaching note Agora Partnerships Nicaragua
by Sanz, Luis J. & Lazzaroni, Mario
- 916-919 Pricing corporate bonds in Brazil: 2000 to 2004
by Paiva, Eduardo Vieira dos Santos & Savoia, José Roberto Ferreira
2009, Volume 62, Issue 8
- 761-767 Developing a model of antecedents to consumers' perceptions and evaluations of price unfairness
by Bechwati, Nada Nasr & Sisodia, Rajendra S. & Sheth, Jagdish N.
- 768-774 Effects of comparative advertising format on consumer responses: The moderating effects of brand image and attribute relevance
by Yagci, Mehmet I. & Biswas, Abhijit & Dutta, Sujay
- 775-781 Satisfaction with service recovery: Perceived justice and emotional responses
by del Río-Lanza, Ana Belén & Vázquez-Casielles, Rodolfo & Díaz-Martín, Ana M
- 782-788 Market responsiveness, top management risk taking, and the role of strategic learning as determinants of market pioneering
by Garrett, Robert P. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P.
- 789-796 The interplay between cognitive- and affective conflict and cognition- and affect-based trust in influencing decision outcomes
by Parayitam, Satyanarayana & Dooley, Robert S.
- 797-804 Cross-listing pursuit of unseasoned foreign firms after going public in the U.S
by Valero, Magali & Lee, Hei Wai & Cai, Nianyun (Kelly)
- 805-809 Product differentiation and consumption efficiency in mortgage markets
by Ward, Damian Robert
- 810-817 The role of an entrepreneurially alert information system in promoting corporate entrepreneurship
by Simsek, Zeki & Lubatkin, Michael H. & Veiga, John F. & Dino, Richard N.
- 818-825 Antecedents and consequences of psychological contracts: Does organizational culture really matter?
by Richard, Orlando C. & McMillan-Capehart, Amy & Bhuian, Shahid N. & Taylor, Edward C.
- 826-833 Identity salience and shifts in product preferences of Hispanic consumers: Cultural relevance of product attributes as a moderator
by Chattaraman, Veena & Rudd, Nancy A. & Lennon, Sharron J.
- 834-840 Knowledge based resources, property based resources and supplier bargaining power in Hollywood motion picture projects
by Skilton, Paul F.
- 841-847 Governance structures in the hotel industry
by Dahlstrom, Robert & Haugland, Sven A. & Nygaard, Arne & Rokkan, Aksel I.
2009, Volume 62, Issue 7
- 673-679 Organizational culture and effectiveness: A study of values, attitudes, and organizational outcomes
by Gregory, Brian T. & Harris, Stanley G. & Armenakis, Achilles A. & Shook, Christopher L.
- 680-689 Auditing program evaluation audits: Executive training exercise for assessing management thinking, planning, and actions
by Hsu, Chih-Hsien & Sakai, Marcia Y.
- 690-697 Information diffusion and new product consumption: A bass model application to tourism facility management
by Hsiao, James Po-Hsun & Jaw, Chyi & Huan, Tzung-Cheng
- 698-705 Service worker role in encouraging customer organizational citizenship behaviors
by Bove, Liliana L. & Pervan, Simon J. & Beatty, Sharon E. & Shiu, Edward
- 706-712 The role of social influence on adoption of high tech innovations: The moderating effect of public/private consumption
by Kulviwat, Songpol & Bruner II, Gordon C. & Al-Shuridah, Obaid
- 713-718 Upgrade pricing, market growth, and social welfare
by Zhao, Hao & Jagpal, Sharan
- 719-725 The effects of reference point, knowledge, and risk propensity on the evaluation of financial products
by Kwon, Kyoung-Nan & Lee, Jinkook
- 726-740 Advancing the country image construct
by Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 741-744 A higher-order model of risk propensity
by Sharma, Dheeraj & Alford, Bruce L. & Bhuian, Shahid N. & Pelton, Lou E.
- 745-749 When do firms invest in offensive and/or defensive marketing?
by Bridges, Eileen & Freytag, Per V.
- 750-755 R&D innovation and the value of cash in the biotech industry
by Xu, Bixia
- 756-760 The role of perceived control and gender in consumer reactions to download delays
by Dabholkar, Pratibha A. & Sheng, Xiaojing
2009, Volume 62, Issue 6
- 579-580 Retailing evolution research: Introduction to the special section on retailing research
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Ortinau, David J. & Babin, Barry J.
- 581-587 Developing and validating a psychometric shopper-based mall equity measure
by El Hedhli, Kamel & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 588-593 Price fairness perceptions and customer loyalty in a retail context
by Martin, William C. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E.
- 594-600 Perceptions of ethical work climate and person-organization fit among retail employees in Japan and the US: A cross-cultural scale validation
by Lopez, Tará Burnthorne & Babin, Barry J. & Chung, Christina
- 601-608 Personality-Relatedness and Reciprocity framework for analyzing retailer-consumer interactions
by Kaltcheva, Velitchka D. & Parasuraman, A.
- 609-615 Congruity's role in website attitude formation
by Wang, Sijun & Beatty, Sharon E. & Mothersbaugh, David L.
- 617-628 What drives college-age Generation Y consumers?
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Haytko, Diana L. & Phillips, Joanna
- 629-635 Consumer responses to offline and online low price signals: The role of cognitive elaboration
by Dutta, Sujay & Bhowmick, Sandeep
- 636-643 Marketing accountability: Linking marketing actions to financial results
by Stewart, David W.
- 644-650 Information search and consideration set formation in a web-based store environment
by Punj, Girish & Moore, Robert
- 651-659 Industry effects and firm effects: No effect is an island
by Arend, Richard J.
- 660-666 Exploring the governance mechanisms of quasi-integration in buyer-supplier relationships
by Cai, Shaohan & Yang, Zhilin & Hu, Zuohao
- 667-672 Global business partnering among family-owned enterprises
by de Farias, Salomão Alencar & Nataraajan, Rajan & Kovacs, Erica Piros
2009, Volume 62, Issue 5
- 517-520 Current issues in retailing: Relationships and emerging opportunities: Introduction to the special issue from the American Collegiate Retailing Association 2005 and 2006 conferences
by Kaufman-Scarborough, Carol & Forsythe, Sandra
- 521-527 Indian consumers' purchase intention toward a United States versus local brand
by Kumar, Archana & Lee, Hyun-Joo & Kim, Youn-Kyung
- 528-534 Market and partner selection processes in international retail franchising
by Doherty, Anne Marie
- 535-541 Wal-Mart: Supplier performance and market power
by Mottner, Sandra & Smith, Steve
- 542-547 "It's nice to get a wee treat if you've had a bad week": Consumer motivations in retail loyalty scheme points redemption
by Smith, Andrew & Sparks, Leigh
- 548-556 Generation Y employees' retail work experience: The mediating effect of job characteristics
by Kim, HaeJung & Knight, Dee K. & Crutsinger, Christy
- 557-564 What induces online loyalty? Online versus offline brand images
by Kwon, Wi-Suk & Lennon, Sharron J.
- 565-571 Consumer e-shopping acceptance: Antecedents in a technology acceptance model
by Ha, Sejin & Stoel, Leslie
- 572-578 Expanding opportunities for online shoppers with disabilities
by Childers, Terry L. & Kaufman-Scarborough, Carol
2009, Volume 62, Issue 4
- 399-406 A theory-based measure of acculturation: The shortened cultural life style inventory
by Lerman, Dawn & Maldonado, Rachel & Luna, David