Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
February 1987, Volume 25, Issue 1
December 1986, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 203-223 Farm price responsiveness and the choice of functional form : An application to rice cultivation in West Malaysia
by Haughton, Jonathan
- 225-237 Sources of changes in factor intensity of trade
by Syrquin, Moshe & Urata, Shujiro
- 239-248 Commodity concentration and export earnings instability : A shift from cross-section to time series analysis
by Love, James
- 249-254 National ownership requirements and transfer pricing
by Falvey, Rodney E. & Harold O. Fried
- 255-274 The distribution of income in Sri Lanka in 1969-1970 and 1980-1981 : A decomposition analysis
by Glewwe, Paul
- 275-291 Agricultural non-wage production and health status : A case study in a tropical environment
by Audibert, Martine
- 293-316 Commodity market stabilisation and North-South income transfers : An empirical investigation
by Hughes Hallett, A. J.
- 317-329 The credit market and rural development : A model of a Land Resettlement Scheme
by Evans, David B.
- 331-358 Coastal state fishery development : Foreign fleets and optimal investment dynamics
by Charles, Anthony T.
- 359-370 Changes in income distribution over time in a one-sector neoclassical setting
by Chu, Yun-peng
- 371-400 A firm-level chronicle of financial crises in the Southern Cone
by Tybout, James
November 1986, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-27 Oil-price effects in theory and practice
by Marquez, Jaime
- 29-57 Uncertainty, expectations of devaluation, and the real exchange rate
by Kaminsky, Graciela Laura
- 59-74 A methodology for measuring food poverty applied to Kenya
by Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik
- 75-89 Capital utilization, economies of scale and technical change in the growth of total factor productivity : An Explanation of South Korean manufacturing Growth
by Kwon, Jene K.
- 91-109 Trade policy, market distortions, and agriculture in the process of economic development Brazil, 1950-1974
by Carmo Oliveira, Joao do
- 111-117 Labor intensity, employment growth and technical change : An Example from Starch Processing in Indonesia
by Nelson, Gerald C.
- 119-129 The production characteristics of multinational firms and the effects of tax incentives : The Case of Taiwan's Electronics Industry
by Chen, Tain-Jy & Tang, De-Piao
- 131-139 Factor proportions in Israel's manufacturing trade 1965-1982
by Baruh, Joseph
- 141-152 North-south trade : Export-led Growth with Abundant Labour
by McIntosh, James
- 153-166 An ex-ante model for estimating the impact on trade flows of a country's joining a customs union
by Corado, Cristina & De Melo, Jaime
- 167-177 Export growth performance of less-developed countries
by Rittenberg, Libby
- 179-195 Offered wage and recipient attribute : Wage Functions for Rural Labour in India
by Rajaraman, Indira
- 197-200 A note on variables and observations in factor analysis : A Reply
by Bumb, Balu
- 201-201 More on the employment effects of innovation : A Correction
by Hagen, Everett E.
October 1986, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 205-226 A divergence hypothesis
by Rothschild, Emma
- 227-247 Exchange rate management and stabilization policies in developing countries
by Van Wijnbergen, Sweder
- 249-274 The direction of trade -- past and present -- and the learning effects of exports to different directions
by Amsden, Alice H.
- 275-292 The timing of regional development
by Vernon Henderson, J.
- 293-311 Closing the gap : The employment and unemployment effects of minimum wage policy in Puerto Rico
by Santiago, Carlos E.
- 313-332 Landlords, tenants and technological innovations
by Braverman, Avishay & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
- 333-354 Sharecropping and the capitalist transition in agriculture : Some evidence from the highlands of Ecuador
by Lehmann, David
- 355-369 Subsistence first farm allocation decisions in senegal
by Hammer, Jeffrey S.
- 371-387 North-South interaction and commod control
by Kanbur, S. M. Ravi & Vines, David
- 389-392 Latin America in the 1930's: The role of the periphery in world crisis : Rosemary Thorp, ed., (Macmillan, London, for St. Anthony's College, Oxford, 1984), $30.00
by Fishlow, Albert
- 392-395 Colombia y la Economia Mundial : Jose Antonio Ocampo, 1830-1910 (Siglo Vientiuno, Bogota, 1984) pp. 456
by Berry, Albert
- 395-397 World finance and adjustment: An agenda for reform : Graham Bird, (Houndmills, Basingstoke and Macmillan, London, 1985) pp. xiii + 353
by Kawai, Masahiro
- 398-400 What drives third world city growth : Allen C. Kelley and Jeffrey G. Williamson, (Princeton University Press, 1984) pp. 256, $22.00 in cloth, $14.50 paperback
by Hamilton, Bruce W.
- 400-401 Risky agricultural markets: Price forecasting and the need for intervention policies : Pasquale Scandizzo, Peter Hazell and Jock Anderson, (Westview Press, Boulder, 1984) pp. xii + 142, $14.95
by Kanbur, Ravi
- 402-403 Development and crisis in Brazil: 1930-1983 : Luis Bresser Pereira, (Westview Special Studies on Latin America and the Caribbean, Bowker, Epping, 1984) pp. xiv + 241, $32.50
by Cardoso, Eliana A.
September 1986, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-18 Industrial growth in India : Performance and prospects
by Ahluwalia, Isher Judge
- 19-39 Domestic price distortions and agricultural income in developing countries
by Bautista, Romeo M.
- 41-53 The transfer of production from rich to poor countries
by Rauch, James E.
- 55-65 The effect on income distribution of development, the growth rate and economic strategy
by Papanek, Gustav F. & Kyn, Oldrich
- 67-88 A general equilibrium model of structural change and economic growth, with application to south Korea
by Hamilton, Clive
- 89-106 Disequilibrium exchange rates as industrialization policy
by Rodrik, Dani
- 107-118 Children and savings in less developed countries
by Hammer, Jeffrey S.
- 119-134 Exchange rates intervention and capital mobility control : Comparisons and simultaneous optimization
by Chu, Yun-peng & Lai, Ching-chong & Hsiao, Wen-tzong & Chang, Wen-ya
- 135-151 Contractionary devaluation in the southern cone : The case of Chile
by Solimano, Andres
- 153-159 Social articulation as a condition for equitable growth : A Comment
by Standaert, Stan
- 161-176 Child nutrition and family size in the Philippines
by Horton, Susan
- 177-203 Interlocking transactions : Obstacles, Precursors or Instruments of Agrarian Capitalism?
by Hart, Gillian
1986, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 269-293 Urbanization in a developing country : City size and population composition
by Vernon Henderson, J.
- 295-319 Protection, distortions and investment incentives in Zaire : A quantitative analysis
by Siggel, Eckhard
- 321-335 The profits of foreign firms in a less developed country : Ghana
by Ahiakpor, James C. W.
- 337-350 A model of income transfers for the urban poor
by Kaufmann, Daniel & Lindauer, David L.
- 351-392 Shadow prices and subsides in Botswana
by Behrman, Jere R.
- 393-396 Korea's competitive edge: Managing entry into world markets : Yung Whee Rhee, Bruce Ross-Larson and Garry Pursell, (Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD, 1984) pp. 163, $19.95
by Amsden, Alice H.
- 396-399 International debt: Systematic risk and policy response : William R. Cline, (Institute for International Economics, Washington, DC, 1984) pp. XIX +317
by Singh, Ajit
- 399-402 Trade capital and underdevelopment: Towards a Marxist theory : Ranjit Sau, (Oxford University Press, Calcutta, 1982) pp. xi + 162, Rs. 80
by Desai, Meghnad J.
June 1986, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-1 Introduction
by Taylor, Lance
- 3-4 Carlos: Alegria, alegria
by Bacha, Edmar Lisboa
- 5-40 Cleaning house : New perspectives on Households and Economic Development
by Folbre, Nancy
- 41-86 Agriculture in recent development theory
by Rao, J. Mohan
- 87-128 Industrial strategy and technological change : Theory versus reality
by Pack, Howard & Westphal, Larry E.
- 129-170 New developments in trade theory and LDCs
by Ocampo, JoseAntonio
- 171-208 Macroeconomic issues for Latin America
by Arida, Persio
- 209-265 Developing country finance and debt
by Eaton, Jonathan & Taylor, Lance
May 1986, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 211-227 Accounting for non-market activities in the distribution of income : An empirical investigation
by Kusnic, Michael W. & Davanzo, Julie
- 229-234 International migration, remittances and welfare in a dependent economy
by Djajic, Slobodan
- 235-258 Decomposing the determinants of trade deficits : Turkey in the 1970s
by Conway, Patrick
- 259-281 Energy-economy interactions in Mexico : A multiperiod general equilibrium model
by Blitzer, Charles R. & Eckaus, Richard S.
- 283-318 An analysis of external debt positions of eight developing countries through 1990
by Dooley, Michael & Helkie, William & Tryon, Ralph & Underwood, John
- 319-325 A note on variables and observations in factor analysis
by Murrell, Peter
- 327-346 Neighborhood effects of developing country protection
by Deardorff, Alan V. & Stern, Robert M.
- 347-352 A note on social articulation
by Rattso, Jorn
- 353-359 Institutionalized monopsonistic capital markets in a developing economy
by Hong, Wontack
- 361-372 A note on foreign investment, the savings function and immiserization of national welfare
by Quibria, M. G.
- 373-376 The impact of world recession on children : Richard Jolly and Giovanni Andrea Cornia, eds., (Pergamon, Oxford, 1984) pp. xiv + 221, $22.00
by Preston, Samuel H.
- 377-381 Handbook of international economics : Ronald W. Jones and Peter B. Kenen, eds., Volume I (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1984) pp. xxi + 623
by Eaton, Jonathan
- 381-383 Income distribution and economic development: An analytical survey : Jacques Lecaillon, Felix Paukert, Christian Morrison and Dimitri Germidis, (International Labour Office, Geneva, 1984) pp. ix + 212, $17.10
by Fields, Gary S.
- 383-386 Trade, income levels, and dependence : Michael Michaely, (North-Holland, Amsterdam and New York, 1984) pp. xvi + $88
by Kravis, Irving B.
- 387-388 World economic growth: Case studies of developed and developing nations : Arnold C. Harberger, ed., (Institute for Contemporary Studies, San Francisco, CA, 1984) pp. xii + 508, cloth $22.95, paperback $9.95
by Morris, Cynthia Taft
- 388-390 Zone Franc et developpement Africain : P. and S. Guillaumont, (Economica, Paris, 1984) pp. 337, $16.00
by Xafa, Miranda
April 1986, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-23 Oil supply and economic development strategy : A dynamic planning approach
by Salehi-Isfahani, Djavad
- 25-34 Monetization, economic development and the exogeneity of money
by Laumas, Prem S. & Porter-Hudak, Susan
- 35-40 Economic growth and defense spending : Granger Causality
by Joerding, Wayne
- 41-52 On the uniformity of optimal tariffs
by Mantel, Rolf R. & Martirena-Mantel, Ana M.
- 53-64 Social security in Panama : A multiperiod analysis of income distribution
by Burkhauser, Richard V.
- 65-87 A general equilibrium analysis of price controls and subsidies on food in mexico
by Kehoe, Timothy J. & Serra-Puche, Jaime
- 89-109 Stock equilibrium in flexprice markets in macromodels for less developed economies : The case of food speculation
by Dutt, Amitava Krishna
- 111-129 A note on the burden of the mexican foreign debt
by Ortiz, Guillermo & Serra-Puche, Jaime
- 131-147 Domestic prices of importable goods in Chile and the law of one price 1975-1982
by Morande, Felipe G.
- 149-160 Alternative stochastic specifications of the frontier production function in the analysis of agricultural credit programs and technical efficiency
by Taylor, Timothy G. & Scott Shonkwiler, J.
- 161-180 Controls, corruption, and competitive rent-seeking in LDCs
by Blomqvist, Ake & Mohammad, Sharif
- 181-204 Stolper-Samuelson-Rybczynski in the Pacific : Real wages and real exchange rates in the Philippines, 1956-1978
by Lal, Deepak
- 205-209 Book review
by Richards, Alan
March 1986, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 205-224 Price setting in Indian industry
by Madhur, Srinivasa & Roy, Prannoy
- 225-245 Competing models of international lending activity
by Frey, Bruno S. & Schneider, Friedrich
- 247-262 Quantitative restrictions and Indian imports
by Ghose, Devajyoti & Lahiri, Ashok K. & Wadhwa, Wilima
- 263-285 Models of export instability and empirical tests for less-developed countries
by Wong, Chung Ming
- 287-297 Fixing income and price targets for the poor in india
by Panda, Manoj Kumar
- 299-309 Child malnutrition and school performance in China
by Jamison, Dean T.
- 311-323 The efficiency-wage hypothesis : Applying a general model of the interaction between labor quantity and quality
by Chiswick, Carmel U.
- 325-338 Estimating consumer demand in Korea
by H. Youn Kim
- 339-359 Vertical trading and uneven development
by Dutt, Amitava Krishna
- 361-379 Devaluation, investment and growth in LDCs
by Buffie, Edward F.
- 381-397 Third world multinationals : The characteristics of Indian firms investing abroad
by Lall, Rajiv
- 399-402 Population development and income distribution -- A modelling approach: Bachua International : R. Scott Moreland, (Gower-St. Martin's Press for ILO, New York, 1984) pp. 197, $28.00
by Schultz, T. Paul
1986, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-13 Determinants of offshore production in developing countries
by Lee, Jaymin
- 15-32 Lagged reactions in short-run estimates of tax shifting of company income and sales taxes in Kenya
by Brent, Robert J.
- 33-52 Childhood malnutrition and schooling in the Terai region of Nepal
by Moock, Peter R. & Leslie, Joanne
- 53-73 Productivity change in Egyptian public sector industries after the opening, 1973-1979
by Handoussa, Heba & Nishimizu, Mieko & Page, John Jr.
- 75-105 Exchange rate versus credit policy : Analysis with a monetary model of trade and inflation in India
by Sundararajan, V.
- 107-123 Determinants of international trade flows : The Case of Developing Countries
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen
- 125-133 Inflation and financial deepening
by Moore, B. J.
- 135-144 Public financial institutions and economic concentration in india
by Uppal, J. S.
- 145-162 The capital intensity of foreign, private local and state owned firms in a less developed country : Ghana
by Ahiakpor, James C. W.
- 163-177 The market for land : An analysis of interim transactions
by Basu, Kaushik
- 179-183 Spatial, environmental and resource policy in the developing countries : Manas Chatterji, Peter Nijkamp, T. R. Lakshmanan and C. R. Pathak, eds., (Gower, Hampshire and Brookfield, VT, 1984) pp. ix-x+428, $35.00
by Petras, Elizabeth
- 183-185 International finance for food security : Barbara Huddleston, D. Gale Johnson, Shlomo Reutlinger and Alberto Valdes, (Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD, 1984) pp. x+101, $15.00
by Abbott, Philip C.
- 186-189 Sugarcane and sugar in Gorakhpur: An inquiry into peasant production for capitalist enterprise in colonial India : Shahid Amin, (Oxford University Press, New Delhi, 1984) pp. xxiv+336, [UK pound]16.50
by Doherty, Victor S.
- 189-191 The modern plantations in the third world : Edgar Graham and Ingrid Floering, (Croom Helm, London) pp. xvii+231. [UK pound]25.00
by Amin, Shahid
- 191-193 International money and the capitalist crisis : E. A. Brett, (Heinemann, London and Westview Press, Boulder, CO, 1983) pp. 271, $25.00
by Willett, Thomas D.
- 194-195 The geography of underdevelopment: A critical survey : Dean K. Forbes, (Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD, 1984) pp. 214, $22.50
by Akisik, Sinan A. & Reiner, Thomas A.
- 196-198 Latin America: The crisis of debt and growth : Thomas O.Enders and Richard P. Mattione, (The Brookings Institution, Washington, DC, 1984) pp. viii+66, $6.95
by Marquez, Jaime
- 198-200 Industry and inequality: The social anthropology of Indian labour : Mark Holstrom, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1984) pp. 342, [UK pound]27.50
by Lambert, Richard D.
- 200-203 The Taiwan economy in transition : Shirley W. Y. Kuo, (Westview Press, Boulder, CO, 1983)
by Chi-ing Hou Liang
December 1985, Volume 19, Issue 3
1985, Volume 19, Issue 1-2
- 1-24 Good-bye financial repression, hello financial crash
by Diaz-Alejandro, Carlos
- 25-38 Growth without productivity: Singapore Manufacturing in the 1970s
by Tsao, Yuan
- 39-57 Foreign exchange constraints and growth possibilities in the LDCs
by Marquez, Jaime
- 59-84 Wood energy and preservation of woodlands in semi-arid developing countries: The case of Dodoma region, Tanzania
by Allen, Julia C.
- 85-111 Food security and agricultural production strategies under risk in Egypt
by Sarris, Alexander H.
- 113-132 The intercountry agricultural production function and productivity differences among countries
by Kawagoe, Toshihiko & Hayami, Yujiro & Ruttan, Vernon W.
- 133-146 Evaluating pollution control: The case of Sao Paulo, Brazil
by Thomas, Vinod
- 147-162 The determinants of nutrient intake: Results from Western India
by Horton, Susan
- 163-185 The effects of economic development on life cycle wage rates and labor supply behavior in Malaysia
by Blau, David M.
- 187-198 Tariff policy and equilibrium growth in the world economy
by Kiguel, Miguel A. & Wooton, Ian
- 199-201 Indirect taxation in ASEAN : Mukul G. Asher and Anne Booth, (Singapore University Press, Singapore, 1983) pp. 237
by Thanapornpun, Rungsan & Tinakorn, Pranee
- 201-210 Agricultural development in the third world : Carl Eicher and John Staatz, eds., (Johns Hopkins University Press, Maryland, USA) pp. 491
by Roumasset, James
- 210-213 The new multinationals, the spread of third world enterprises : Sanjaya Lall, ed., (Wiley/IRM Series on Multinationals, Chichester, 1983) pp. xvi+268
by Pearce, Robert D.
- 213-217 The political economy of income distribution in Mexico : Pedro Aspe and Paul E. Sigmund, eds., (Holmes and Meier, New York, 1984) pp. vii + 552
by Bhaduri, Amit
- 217-218 Influences des echanges intra latinoamericains sur l'economie colombienne: Un modele multisectoriel : Jorge Requena Blanco, (Berne, 1984) pp. xvi + 238
by Gerard Adams, F.
August 1985, Volume 18, Issue 2-3
- 195-195 Editorial
by Taylor, Lance
- 197-217 Saving and the real interest rate in LDCs
by Giovannini, Alberto
- 219-242 Effective incentives for domestic market sales and exports : A view of anti-export biases and commercial policy in Brazil, 1980-1981
by Tyler, William G.
- 243-252 The old age security hypothesis reconsidered
by Nerlove, Marc & Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim
- 253-271 Intra-industry trade among developing countries
by Havrylyshyn, Oli & Civan, Engin
- 273-295 The role of consumption credit in agricultural tenancy
by Kotwal, Ashok
- 297-313 The relation between farm size and farm productivity : The role of family labor, supervision and credit constraints
by Feder, Gershon
- 315-334 Rainfall and supply-response : A study of rice in India
by Lahiri, Ashik Kumar & Roy, Prannoy
- 335-360 Optimal investment choice for developing countries : Rational theory and rational decision-making
by Leff, Nathaniel H.
- 361-379 An application of the life-cycle linear expenditure system to the South Korean household sector, 1962-1976
by Ortmeyer, David L. & Fortune, Peter
- 381-393 Crawling peg and the real exchange rate : Some evidence from the Southern Cone
by Yuravlivker, David E.
- 395-410 Inflation and imported input prices in some inflationary Latin American economies
by Hanson, James A.
- 411-428 A model of price formation for small economies : Three Caribbean examples
by Holder, Carlos & Worrell, DeLisle
- 429-461 Measurement of welfare applications to Australia
by Kakwani, Nanak
- 463-477 Conventional and real GDP per capita in cross-country studies of production structure
by Ram, Rati
- 479-483 Optimal policy to achieve debt repayment by the LDCs
by Parai, Amar K. & Mohanty, Bidhu B.
- 485-491 The demand for money in Brazil : Some further results
by Darrat, Ali F.
- 493-501 A money demand equation for Brazil : Comments and additional evidence
by Gerlach, Stefan & Nadal de Simone, Francisco
- 503-539 Graciela Chichilnisky's model of North-South trade
by Lysy, Frank J.
- 541-554 Macro-economic effects of changes in bank interest rates : Simulation results for South Korea
by Van Wijnbergen, S.
- 555-559 On the optimal currency peg for developing countries
by Connolly, Michael
- 561-562 On the optimal currency peg for developing countries : Reply
by Williamson, John
- 563-567 Agricultural sustainability in a changing world order : Gordon K. Douglas, ed., (Westview, Boulder, CO, 1984) pp. xiv + 282, $26.50
by Herdt, Robert W.
- 567-570 Work, income and inequality. Payment systems in the third world : Frances Stewart, ed., (Macmillan, London, 1983) pp. x + 333, [UK pound]20.00
by Knight, J. B.
- 570-575 International money and credit: The policy roles : George M. Von Furstenberg, ed., (IMF, Washington, DC, 1983) pp. 586
by Tandon, Rameshwar
- 575-577 Crisis in economic relations between north and south : Norman Schofield, ed., (Gower, Aldershot, 1984) pp. xii + 439, $35.00
by Priovolos, Theophilos
- 577-579 Singapore: Development policies and trends : Peter S.J. Chen, ed., (Oxford University Press, Kuala Lumpur, 1983) pp. xiii + 384, [UK pound]25,00
by Chong Li Choy
- 579-584 Aid against development -- The cases of Bangladesh and Nepal : Rene Dumont, (Editions Seuil, Paris, 1985)
by Khan, Qaiser
- 584-589 Migration surveys in low-income countries : Richard E. Bilsborrow, A. S. Oberai and Guy Standing, (Croom Helm, London, 1984) pp. 552, [UK pound]14.95
by Massey, Douglas S.
- 587-589 Economic transition in Hunan and Southern China : A. S. Bhalla, (Macmillan, London, 1984) pp. xix + 198, [UK pound]25.00
by Sicular, Terry
- 589-590 Fathers work for their sons : Sara Berry, (University of California Press, Berkeley, CA, 1985) pp. x + 225, $32.50
by Mabbs-Zeno, Carl C.
- 590-594 Latin America in the world economy: New perspectives : Diana Tussie, ed., (Gower, Aldershot, 1983) pp. xii + 238
by Munoz, Oscar
- 595-598 More for the least? Prospects for poorest countries in the eighties : Thomas G. Weiss and Anthony Jennings, (Lexington Books, Lexington, MA, 1983) pp. xxiii + 176
by Zacher, Mark W.
- 598-600 The use of a social accounting matrix framework for public sector analysis: The case study of Mexico, Monograph no. 17 : B. Pleskovic and G. Trevino, (International Centre for Public Enterprises in Developing Countries, Ljubljana, 1985) pp. 119
by Pyatt, Graham
- 600-603 Education and income determination in Kenya : Arne Bigsten, (Gower Hampshire, 1984) pp. vii + 156, $27.50
by Armitage, Jane
1985, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-12 Exports, growth and causality in developing countries
by Jung, Woo S. & Marshall, Peyton J.
- 13-21 Determinants of export instability in the primary commodity trade of LDC's
by Charette, Michael F.
- 23-35 Exports, policy choices, and economic growth in developing countries after the 1973 oil shock
by Balassa, Bela
- 37-50 The foreign exchange constraint, suppression of the trade deficit and the shadow price of foreign exchange in a fix-price economy
by Standaert, Stan
- 51-66 The role of family decision in internal migration : The case of India
by Bhattacharyya, Bharati
- 67-86 Public inputs and child schooling in Brazil
by Birdsall, Nancy
- 87-99 Meeting basic needs : The trade-off between the quality and coverage of the programs
by Arellano, Jose-Pablo
- 101-117 Concentration of land holdings : An empirical exploration of Kuznets' conjecture
by Quan, Nguyen T. & Koo, Anthony Y. C.
- 119-132 Earnings differences in the labor market of the Arab Gulf states : The case of Kuwait
by Al-Qudsi, Sulayman S.
- 133-152 Operating capital and productivity patterns in jute weaving in Bangladesh
by Kibria, M. G. & Tisdell, C. A.
- 153-169 Adjustment to monetary policy and devaluation under two-tier and fixed exchange rate regimes
by Aizenman, Joshua
- 171-191 Stabilization of the balance of payments in a small, planned economy, with an application to ethiopia
by Feltenstein, Andrew
April 1985, Volume 17, Issue 3