Citations for "Do Financial Institutions Matter?"
by Franklin Allen
- Holmén, Martin & Kirchler, Michael & Kleinlercher, Daniel, 2012.
"Do Option-like Incentives Induce Overvaluation? Evidence from Experimental Asset Markets,"
Working Papers in Economics
540, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 21 Nov 2012.
- Holmen, Martin & Kirchler, Michael & Kleinlercher, Daniel, 2014. "Do option-like incentives induce overvaluation? Evidence from experimental asset markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 179-194.
- Amil Dasgupta & Andrea Prat, 2005. "Reputation and Asset Prices: A Theory of Information Cascades and Systematic Mispricing," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000368, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Thuraisamy, Kannan Sivananthan, 2014. "Can institutions and macroeconomic factors predict stock returns in emerging markets?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 77-95.
- Jorge M.Streb & Javier Bolzico & Pablo Druck & Alejandro Henke & José Rutman & Walter Sosa Escudero, 2002.
"Bank relationships: effect on the availability and marginal cost of credit for firms in Argentina,"
CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo.
216, Universidad del CEMA.
- Jorge M. Streb & Javier Bolzico & Pablo Druck & Alejandro Henke & José Rutman & Walter Sosa Escudero, 2002. "Bank Relationships: Effect on the Availability and Marginal Cost of Credit for Firms in Argentina," Research Department Publications 3140, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo & Kozo Ueda, 2009. "Chained Credit Contracts and Financial Accelerators," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-30, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Kim, Youngsoo & Lee, Bong Soo, 2007. "Limited participation and the closed-end fund discount," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 381-399, February.
- Gary Gorton & Ping He & Lixin Huang, 2006. "Asset Prices When Agents are Marked-to-Market," NBER Working Papers 12075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Kip & Dickhaut, John, 2005. "Economics and emotion: Institutions matter," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 316-335, August.
- Fang, Dawei & Holmén, Martin & Kleinlercher, Daniel & Kirchler, Michael, 2017. "How tournament incentives affect asset markets: A comparison between winner-take-all tournaments and elimination contests," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 1-27.
- Namho Kang & Peter Kondor & Ronnie Sadka, 2012.
"Do Hedge Funds Reduce Idiosyncratic Risk?,"
CEU Working Papers
2012_15, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 04 Oct 2012.
- Acharya, Viral V & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2003.
"Asset Pricing with Liquidity Risk,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3749, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marini, François, 2011. "Financial intermediation in the theory of the risk-free rate," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1663-1668, July.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Prat, Andrea, 2008. "Information aggregation in financial markets with career concerns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 83-113, November.
- Christos V. Gortsos, 2011. "European Financial Integration: Economic Aspects, the Existing Legal Framework and the Way Ahead," Chapters, in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fang, Lily & Ivashina, Victoria & Lerner, Josh, 2015. "The disintermediation of financial markets: Direct investing in private equity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 160-178.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2001.
"Variation sur le thème 'A la recherche de nouvelles fondations pour la finance et la gouvernance d'entreprise',"
Working Papers CREGO
011201, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations, revised Jul 2002.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2002. "Variation sur le thème:"À la recherche de nouvelles fondations pour la finance et la gouvernance d'entreprise"," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 5(3), pages 5-68, September.
- Scotti, Massimo, 2012. "Delegated portfolio management with career concerns," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 829-839.
- Andrea Prat & Amil Dasgupta, 2004.
"Career Concerns in Financial Markets,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp494, Financial Markets Group.
- Huang, Shiyang & Qiu, Zhigang & Shang, Qi & Tang, Ke, 2013. "Asset pricing with heterogeneous beliefs and relative performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4107-4119.
- Annalisa Fabretti & Tommy Gärling & Stefano Herzel & Martin Holmen, 2015. "Convex Incentives in Financial Markets: an Agent-Based Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 337, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Apr 2015.
- Brav, Alon & Dasgupta, Amil & Mathews, Richmond, 2016. "Wolf Pack Activism," CEPR Discussion Papers 11507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Prat & Amil Dasgupta, 2005. "Reputation and Price Dynamics in Financial Markets," 2005 Meeting Papers 222, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W., 2009. "Markets versus institutions in developing countries: National attributes as determinants," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-66, March.
- Antti Petajisto, 2004. "Why Do Demand Curves for Stocks Slope Down?," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2458, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2008.
- Zeng, Yeqin, 2016. "Institutional investors: Arbitrageurs or rational trend chasers," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 240-262.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Prat, Andrea, 2005. "Asset Price Dynamics When Traders Care About Reputation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuan, Rongli & Xiao, Jason Zezhong & Zou, Hong, 2008. "Mutual funds' ownership and firm performance: Evidence from China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1552-1565, August.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W., 2010. "Financial markets versus institutions in European countries: Influence of culture and other national characteristics," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 502-520, October.
- Roll, Richard W. & Cornell, Brad, 2004. "A Delegated Agent Asset-pricing model," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt9f06903n, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena, 2013. "New theories to underpin financial reform," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 242-249.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim & Seema Makhdoomi & Mustapha Sheikh, 2012. "The Political Economy and the Perennial Underdevelopment of the Muslim World," Working Papers 12011, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).