Asset Price Dynamics When Traders Care About Reputation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dilip Abreu & Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2003. "Bubbles and Crashes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 173-204, January.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 2000. "Bubbles and Crises," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 236-255, January.
- Franklin Allen, 2001. "Do Financial Institutions Matter?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-04, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Franklin Allen & Gary Gorton, 1993. "Churning Bubbles," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 813-836.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Park & Hamid Sabourian, 2006. "Herd Behavior in Efficient Financial Markets," Working Papers tecipa-249, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Luisa Corrado & Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007.
"Bulls, bears and excess volatility: can currency intervention help?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 261-272.
- Corrado, L. & Miller, M. & Zhang, L., 2007. "Bulls, Bears and Excess Volatility: can currency intervention help?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0708, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Benoit, Jean-Pierre & Dubra, Juan, 2006. "The Problem of Prevention," Working Papers 06-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Prat, Andrea, 2008. "Information aggregation in financial markets with career concerns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 83-113, November.
- Amil Dasgupta & Andrea Prat & Michela Verardo, 2011.
"Institutional Trade Persistence and Long‐Term Equity Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(2), pages 635-653, April.
- Dasgupta, Amil & Prat, Andrea & Verardo, Michela, 2007. "Institutional Trade Persistence and Long-Term Equity Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 6374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amil Dasgupta & Andrea Prat & Michela Verardo, 2010. "Institutional Trade Persistence and Long-term Equity Returns," FMG Discussion Papers dp661, Financial Markets Group.
More about this item
Keywordscareer concerns; financial equilibrium; information cascades; mispricing;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:5372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.