Diffusion of Digital Mobile Telephony: Are Developing Countries Different?
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baburin, Vyacheslav & Zemtsov, Stepan, 2014. "Diffussion of ICT-products and "five Russias"," MPRA Paper 68926, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2014.
- El-Moghazi, Mohamed & Whalley, Jason & Irvine, James, 2017. "World radiocommunication conference – 2015: Reflections on Africa international spectrum policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 631-641.
- Biancini, Sara, 2011.
"Behind the scenes of the telecommunications miracle: An empirical analysis of the Indian market,"
Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 238-249, April.
- Sara Biancini, 2010. "Behind the Scenes of the Telecommunications Miracle: An Empirical Analysis of the Indian Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 3286, CESifo.
- Sara Biancini, 2011. "Behind the Scenes of the Telecommunications Miracle: an Empirical Analysis of the Indian Market," Post-Print halshs-01103766, HAL.
- Riikonen, Antti & Smura, Timo & Kivi, Antero & Töyli, Juuso, 2013. "Diffusion of mobile handset features: Analysis of turning points and stages," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 563-572.
- Akematsu, Yuji & Shinohara, Sobee & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2012. "Empirical analysis of factors promoting the Japanese 3G mobile phone," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 175-186.
- Thakur Dhakal & Dae-Eun Lim, 2020. "Understanding ICT adoption in SAARC member countries," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 67-80, April.
- Ewa Lechman & Harleen Kaur, 2016.
"Social Development And Ict Adoption. Developing World Perspective,"
GUT FME Working Paper Series A
33, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Lechman, Ewa & Kaur, Harleen, 2016. "Social development and ICT adoption. Developing world perspective," MPRA Paper 69354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zoo, Hanah & de Vries, Henk J. & Lee, Heejin, 2017. "Interplay of innovation and standardization: Exploring the relevance in developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 334-348.
- John Levendis & Sang H. Lee, 2013. "On the endogeneity of telecommunications and economic growth: evidence from Asia," Information Technology for Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 62-85, January.
- Thierry PENARD & Nicolas POUSSING & Gabriel ZOMO YEBE & Philémon NSI ELLA, 2012.
"Comparing the Determinants of Internet and Cell Phone Use in Africa: Evidence from Gabon,"
Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(86), pages 65-83, 2nd quart.
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Gabriel Zomo Yebe & Philémon Nsi Ella, 2012. "Comparing the Determinants of Internet and Cell Phone Use in Africa : Evidence from Gabon," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201217, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Thierry Pénard & Nicolas Poussing & Gabriel Zomo Yebe & Philémon Nsi Ella, 2012. "Comparing the determinants of Internet and cell phone use in Africa: Evidence from Gabon," Post-Print halshs-00712296, HAL.
- Julien Hanoteau & Jean‐Jacques Rosa, 2019. "Information technologies and entrepreneurship," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 40(2), pages 200-212, March.
- PENARD Thierry & POUSSING Nicolas & ZOMO YEBE Gabriel & NSI ELLA Philémon, 2012. "Usage d'Internet et du téléphone mobile en Afrique : une comparaison des déterminants d'adoption sur données gabonaises," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-15, LISER.
- Zaber, Moinul & Sirbu, Marvin, 2012. "Impact of spectrum management policy on the penetration of 3G technology," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 762-782.
- Honoré, Bidiasse, 2019. "Diffusion of mobile telephony: Analysis of determinants in Cameroon," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 287-298.
- Shinohara, Sobee & Morikawa, Hiroyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2015. "Competition or smartphones? Factors promote mobile broadband adoption in OECD countries," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146349, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Avila, Luz Angelica Pirir & Lee, Deok-Joo & Kim, Taegu, 2018. "Diffusion and competitive relationship of mobile telephone service in Guatemala: An empirical analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 116-126.
- Varadharajan Sridhar, 2010. "An econometric analysis of mobile services growth across regions of India," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 205-220, October.
- Alejandro Moreno & Asta Bareisaite, 2015. "Scaling Up Access to Electricity : Pay-as-You-Go Plans in Off-Grid Energy Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21360, The World Bank.
- Lim, Jinyang & Nam, Changi & Kim, Seongcheol & Rhee, Hongjai & Lee, Euehun & Lee, Hongkyu, 2012. "Forecasting 3G mobile subscription in China: A study based on stochastic frontier analysis and a Bass diffusion model," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 858-871.
- Houpis, George & Rodriguez, Jose Maria & Ovington, Thomas & Serdarevic, Goran, 2015. "The impact of network competition in the mobile industry," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127147, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gupta, Ruchita & Jain, Karuna, 2016. "Competition effect of a new mobile technology on an incumbent technology: An Indian case study," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 332-342.
- Al-Alawi, Baha M. & Bradley, Thomas H., 2013. "Review of hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and electric vehicle market modeling Studies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 190-203.
- Lee, Sangwon & Marcu, Mircea & Lee, Seonmi, 2011. "An empirical analysis of fixed and mobile broadband diffusion," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 227-233.
- Yamakawa, Peter & Rees, Gareth H. & Manuel Salas, José & Alva, Nikolai, 2013. "The diffusion of mobile telephones: An empirical analysis for Peru," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 594-606.
- Benseny, Jaume & Finley, Benjamin & Hämmäinen, Heikki, 2016. "Bottleneck Analysis of the Mobile Internet Diffusion in Emerging Markets," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148658, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Mehmet KARACUKA & A.Nazif CATIK, 2012. "Diffusion of Telecommunication Services in Turkey," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 12(4), pages 497-510.
- Casey, Thomas R. & Töyli, Juuso, 2012. "Mobile voice diffusion and service competition: A system dynamic analysis of regulatory policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 162-174.
- Sheikh Taher ABU, 2014. "Competition and Innovation in Telecom Sector: Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(1), pages 27-39.
- Towhidul Islam & Nigel Meade, 2011. "Detecting the impact of market factors on sales takeoff times of analog cellular telephones," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 197-212, June.
- Galang, Roberto Martin N., 2014. "Divergent diffusion: Understanding the interaction between institutions, firms, networks and knowledge in the international adoption of technology," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 512-521.
- Jha, Ashutosh & Saha, Debashis, 2020. "“Forecasting and analysing the characteristics of 3G and 4G mobile broadband diffusion in India: A comparative evaluation of Bass, Norton-Bass, Gompertz, and logistic growth models”," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 152(C).
- Xiaoxia Fu & Ping Zhang & Juzhi Zhang, 2017. "Forecasting and Analyzing Internet Users of China with Lotka–Volterra Model," Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 34(01), pages 1-18, February.
- Wu, Feng-Shang & Chu, Wen-Lin, 2010. "Diffusion models of mobile telephony," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 497-501, May.
- Curwen, Peter & Whalley, Jason, 2013. "Mapping worldwide mobile networks: Some problems and indicative solutions," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1150-1165.
- Shinohara, Sobee & Morikawa, Hiroyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2016. "How Smartphones Transformed Market and Competition of Mobile Broadband in OECD Member Countries," 27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016 148704, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2015. "Forecasting in telecommunications and ICT—A review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1105-1126.
- Jeffrey T. Macher & John W. Mayo & Olga Ukhaneva & Glenn A. Woroch, 2017. "From universal service to universal connectivity," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 77-104, August.
- Arturo Basaure & Varadharajan Sridhar & Heikki Hämmäinen, 2016. "Adoption of dynamic spectrum access technologies: a system dynamics approach," Telecommunication Systems: Modelling, Analysis, Design and Management, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 169-190, October.
- Winkler, Kay, 2014. "Potential Effects of New Zealand's Policy on Next Generation High-Speed Access Networks," Working Paper Series 4347, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.