An empirical analysis of fixed and mobile broadband diffusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2001.
"The evolution of markets under entry and standards regulation -- the case of global mobile telecommunications,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 1189-1212, July.
- GRUBER, Harald & VERBOVEN, Frank, "undated". "The evolution of markets under entry and standards regulation - The case of a global mobile telecommunications," Working Papers 1999038, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Gruber, Harald & Verboven, Frank, 2000. "The Evolution of Markets Under Entry and Standards Regulation - The Case of Global Mobile Telecommunications," CEPR Discussion Papers 2440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oecd, 2001. "The Development of Broadband Access in the OECD Countries," OECD Digital Economy Papers 56, OECD Publishing.
- Geroski, P. A., 2000. "Models of technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 603-625, April.
- Heli Koski & Tobias Kretschmer, 2004.
"Entry, Standards and Competition: Firm Strategies and the Diffusion of Mobile Telephony,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 26(1), pages 89-113, November.
- Koski, Heli & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2002. "Entry, Standards and Competition : Firm Strategies and the Diffusion of Mobile Telephony," Discussion Papers 824, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Koski, Heli & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2005. "Entry, standards and competition : firm strategies and the diffusion of mobile telephony," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 801, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oecd, 2003. "Developments in Local Loop Unbundling," OECD Digital Economy Papers 74, OECD Publishing.
- Liikanen, Jukka & Stoneman, Paul & Toivanen, Otto, 2004. "Intergenerational effects in the diffusion of new technology: the case of mobile phones," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1137-1154, November.
- Neil Gandal, 2002. "Compatibility, Standardization, and Network Effects: Some Policy Implications," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 80-91, Spring.
- Koutroumpis, Pantelis, 2009. "The economic impact of broadband on growth: A simultaneous approach," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 471-485, October.
- Gruber, Harald, 2001. "Competition and innovation: The diffusion of mobile telecommunications in Central and Eastern Europe," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-34, March.
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2006.
"Diffusion of digital mobile telephony: Are developing countries different?,"
Elsevier, pages 46-63.
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Diffusion of Digital Mobile Telephony - Are Devoloping Countries Different?," Discussion Papers 901, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Rouvinen, Petri, 2004. "Diffusion of Digital Mobile Telephony: Are Developing Countries Different?," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Distaso, Walter & Lupi, Paolo & Manenti, Fabio M., 2006.
"Platform competition and broadband uptake: Theory and empirical evidence from the European union,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 87-106, March.
- Walter Distaso & Paolo Lupi & Fabio M. Manenti, 2005. "Platform Competition and Broadband Uptake: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the European Union," Industrial Organization 0504019, EconWPA.
- Garcia-Murillo, Martha, 2005. "International Broadband Deployment: The Impact of Unbundling," MPRA Paper 2442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oecd, 2007. "Catching up in Broadband - What Will it Take?," OECD Digital Economy Papers 133, OECD Publishing.
- Bewley, Ronald & Griffiths, William E., 2003. "The penetration of CDs in the sound recording market: issues in specification, model selection and forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 111-121.
- Bohlin, Anders & Gruber, Harald & Koutroumpis, Pantelis, 2010. "Diffusion of new technology generations in mobile communications," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 51-60, March.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & McBride, William D., 2002. "Adoption Of Bioengineered Crops," Agricultural Economics Reports 33957, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsBroadband diffusion; Fixed broadband; Mobile broadband; Local loop unbundling; Multiple standardization policy;
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:23:y:2011:i:3:p:227-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.