Developments in Local Loop Unbundling
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mattos, César, 2009. "Open access policies, regulated charges and non-price discrimination in telecommunications," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 253-260, November.
- Lee, Sangwon & Marcu, Mircea & Lee, Seonmi, 2011. "An empirical analysis of fixed and mobile broadband diffusion," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 227-233.
- Choi, Sujin, 2011. "Facilities to service based competition, not service to facilities based, for broadband penetration: A comparative study between the United States and South Korea," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 804-817.
- Adam Sȩdziwy, 2015. "Sustainable Street Lighting Design Supported by Hypergraph-Based Computational Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-13, December.
- T. Randolph Beard & George S. Ford, 2005. "Splitting the Baby: An Empirical Test of Rules of Thumb in Regulatory Price Setting," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 331-351, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaab:74-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .