The penetration of CDs in the sound recording market: issues in specification, model selection and forecasting
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 1995. "Forecasting with growth curves: An empirical comparison," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 199-215, June.
- Dixon, Robert J, 1980. "Hybrid Corn Revisited," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1451-61, September.
- Bewley, Ronald & Griffiths, William E, 2001. "A Forecasting Comparison of Classical and Bayesian Methods for Modelling Logistic Diffusion," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 231-47, July.
- Bewley, Ronald, 1997. "The forecast process and academic research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 433-437, December.
- Bewley, Ronald & Fiebig, Denzil G., 1988. "A flexible logistic growth model with applications in telecommunications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 177-192.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:19:y:2003:i:1:p:111-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.