Citations for "Competing Matchmaking"
by Damiano, Ettore & Li, Hao
- Renato Gomes & Alessandro Pavan, 2013. "Cross-Subsidization and Matching Design," Discussion Papers 1559, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ambrus, Attila & Argenziano, Rossella, 2009.
"Asymmetric Networks in Two-Sided Markets,"
3204916, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Attila Ambrus & Rossella Argenziano, 2004.
"Network Markets and Consumers Coordination,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1481, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Attila Ambrus & Rossella Argenziano, 2004. "Network Markets and Consumer Coordination," CESifo Working Paper Series 1317, CESifo Group Munich.
- Attila Ambrus & Rosella Argenziano, 2004. "Network Markets and Consumer Coordination," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0423, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gabriel Garber & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2016.
"Commercial platforms with heterogeneous participants,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2016_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Gabriel Garber & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2016. "Commercial Platforms With Heterogeneous Participants," Working Papers Series 417, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Sákovics, József, 2010.
"Exclusive Nightclubs and Lonely Hearts Columns: Non-monotone Participation in Optional Intermediation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8059, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Sákovics, József, 2012. "Exclusive nightclubs and lonely hearts columns: Non-monotone participation in optional intermediation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 618-632.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Sákovics, József, 2010. "Exclusive Nightclubs and Lonely Hearts Columns: Nonmonotone Participation in Optional Intermediation," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-84, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Gianni De Fraja & Jozsef Sakovics, 2010. "Exclusive Nightclubs and Lonely Hearts Columns: Non-monotone Participation in Optional Intermediation," ESE Discussion Papers 196, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Gomes, Renato & Pavan, Alessandro, 0.
"Many-to-many matching and price discrimination,"
- Trégouët, Thomas, 2015. "Gender-based price discrimination in matching markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 34-45.
- Kurucu, Gokce, 2007. "Negative Network Externalities in Two-Sided Markets: A Competition Approach," MPRA Paper 9746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanna Halaburda & Yaron Yehezkel, 2011.
"Platform Competition under Asymmetric Information,"
11-05, NET Institute, revised Sep 2011.
- Martin Peitz, 2006. "Marktplätze und indirekte Netzwerkeffekte," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(3), pages 317-333, 08.
- Belleflamme, N. & Omrani, M. & Peitz, M., 2015.
"The Economics of Crowdfunding Platforms,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2015015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Viecens, María Fernanda, 2006. "Two-sided platforms with endogenous quality differentiation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we061204, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2008. "Price Skewness and Competition in Multi-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 504, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Igal Hendel & Aviv Nevo & François Ortalo-Magné, 2009.
"The Relative Performance of Real Estate Marketing Platforms: MLS versus FSBOMadison.com,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1878-98, December.
- Francois Ortalo-Magne & Aviv Nevo & Igal Hendel, 2007. "The Relative Performance of Real Estate Marketing Platforms: MLS versus FSBOMadison.com," 2007 Meeting Papers 89, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Igal Hendel & Aviv Nevo & François Ortalo-Magné, 2007. "The Relative Performance of Real Estate Marketing Platforms: MLS versus FSBOMadison.com," NBER Working Papers 13360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tanjim Hossain & Dylan Minor & John Morgan, 2011. "Competing Matchmakers: An Experimental Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(11), pages 1913-1925, November.
- repec:pri:wwseco:dp230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rogério Mazali & José Rodrigues-Neto, 2011.
"Dress to Impress: Brands as Status Symbols,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2011-567, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Ralf Dewenter & Juergen Roesch, 2012. "Market entry into emerging two-sided markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2343-2352.
- Simon Board, 2007.
"Monopolistic Group Design with Peer Effects,"
tecipa-276, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Marc Rysman, 2009. "The Economics of Two-Sided Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 125-43, Summer.
- repec:hrv:faseco:4589709 is not listed on IDEAS