Citations for "The Impact of Poor Health on Earnings"
by Luft, Harold S
- John Mullahy & Jody L. Sindelar, 1994.
"Health, Income, and Risk Aversion: Assessing Some Welfare Costs of Alcoholism and Poor Health,"
NBER Working Papers
4649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Mullahy & Jody L. Sindelar, 1995. "Health, Income, and Risk Aversion: Assessing Some Welfare Costs of Alcoholism and Poor Health," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(3), pages 439-459.
- Doriana Delfino & Peter J. Simmons, "undated". "Infectious disease and economic growth: the case of tuberculosis," Discussion Papers 99/23, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Veronesi, Marcella, 2007. "Environmental Risk Factors, Health and the Labor Market Response of Married Men and Women in the United States," Working Papers 98552, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Furmanov, Kirill & Chernysheva, Irina, 2012. "Health and job search in Russia," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 26(2), pages 62-91.
- Fleurbaey M. & Valletta G., 2013. "Fair optimal tax with endogenous productivities," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Andrén, Daniela & Palmer, Edward, 2001. "The Effect Of Sickness On Earnings," Working Papers in Economics 45, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gardner, Jonathan & Oswald, Andrew, 2004. "How is mortality affected by money, marriage, and stress?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1181-1207, November.
- Rahman, Tauhidur & Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Wandschneider, Philip, 2005. "Measuring the Quality of Life across Countries: A Sensitivity Analysis of Well-being Indices," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Robert Haveman & Mark Stone & Barbara Wolfe, 1989.
"Market Work, Wages, and Men's Health,"
NBER Working Papers
3020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Kidd & Peter J. Sloane & Ivan Ferko, 1998.
"Disability and the Labour Market: an analysis of British males,"
98-10, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Kidd, Michael P. & Sloane, Peter J. & Ferko, Ivan, 2000. "Disability and the labour market: an analysis of British males," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 961-981, November.
- Kahn, Matthew E, 1998. "Health and Labor Market Performance: The Case of Diabetes," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(4), pages 878-899, October.
- Doriana Delfino & Peter J. Simmons, "undated". "Positive and Normative Issues of Economic Growth with Infectious Disease," Discussion Papers 00/48, Department of Economics, University of York.
- VALLETTA, Giacomo, 2012. "Health, fairness and taxation," CORE Discussion Papers 2012016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robert Kaestner, 1990.
"The Effect of Illicit Drug Use on the Wages of Young Adults,"
NBER Working Papers
3535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaestner, Robert, 1991. "The Effect of Illicit Drug Use on the Wages of Young Adults," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 381-412, October.
- Liu, Gordon G. & Kwon, Ohyun & Xue, Xindong & Fleisher, Belton M., 2014. "How Much Does Social Status Matter to Health? Evidence from China's Academician Election," IZA Discussion Papers 8010, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Verikios, George & Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T. & Harris, Anthony H., 2015. "Improving health in an advanced economy: An economywide analysis for Australia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 250-261.
- Andrew M. Jones & Nigel Rice & Francesca Zantomio, 2016.
"Acute health shocks and labour market outcomes,"
2016:09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jones, M.A. & Rice, N. & Zantomio, F., 2016. "Acute health shocks and labour market outcomes," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/04, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Rahman, Tauhidur & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Wandschneider, Philip R., 2003. "A Sensitivity Analysis Of Quality Of Life Indices Across Countries," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22045, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ettner, Susan L., 1996. "New evidence on the relationship between income and health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 67-85, February.
- Sarah Brown & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2010.
"Reservation wages, labour market participation and health,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 173(3), pages 501-529.
- Sarah Brown & Jenny Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2008. "Reservation Wages, Labour Market Participation And Health," Working Papers 2008002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2008.
- Husain, Muhammad Jami, 2009. "Contribution of health to economic development: a survey and overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rahman, Tauhidur & Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Wandschneider, Philip R., 2011. "Measuring quality of life across countries: A multiple indicators and multiple causes approach," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 43-52, February.
- Andrew M. Jones & Eddy van Doorslaer & Teresa Bago d'Uva & Silvia Balia & Lynn Gambin & Cristina Hernández Quevedo & Xander Koolman & Nigel Rice, 2006. "Health and Wealth: Empirical Findings and Political Consequences," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(s1), pages 93-112, 05.
- Burcu Düzgün Öncel & Deniz Karaoğlan, 2016. "Disability and Labor Force Participation: Evidence from Turkish Males," ERC Working Papers 1608, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2016.
- Pelkowski, Jodi Messer & Berger, Mark C., 2004. "The impact of health on employment, wages, and hours worked over the life cycle," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 102-121, February.
- Rablen, Matthew D. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2008. "Mortality and immortality: The Nobel Prize as an experiment into the effect of status upon longevity," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1462-1471, December.
- David S. Salkever, 1982. "Children's Health Problems: Implications for Parental Labor Supply and Earnings," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Aspects of Health, pages 221-252 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.