Children's Health Problems: Implications for Parental Labor Supply and Earnings
In: Economic Aspects of Health
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
6551.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:6551||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert A. Shakotko & Linda N. Edwards & Michael Grossman, 1980. "An Exploration of the Dynamic Relationship between Health and Cognitive Development in Adolescence," NBER Working Papers 0454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anonymous, 1979. "Farm Income Statistics," Statistical Bulletin 154366, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Luft, Harold S, 1975. "The Impact of Poor Health on Earnings," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 43-57, February.
- Anonymous, 1979. "Dairy Market Statistics, 1978 Annual Summary," Statistical Bulletin 154335, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1980. "Life-Cycle Labor Supply and Fertility: Causal Inferences from Household Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 328-348, April.
- Anonymous, 1979. "Poultry Market Statistics, 1978: Annual Summary," Statistical Bulletin 154307, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Anonymous, 1979. "Annual Report on Tobacco Statistics, 1978," Statistical Bulletin 154338, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Nakamura, Masao & Nakamura, Alice & Cullen, Dallas, 1979. "Job Opportunities, the Offered Wage, and the Labor Supply of Married Women," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 787-805, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.