Children's Health Problems: Implications for Parental Labor Supply and Earnings
In: Economic Aspects of Health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Wolpin, Kenneth I, 1980. "Life-Cycle Labor Supply and Fertility: Causal Inferences from Household Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 328-348, April.
- Nakamura, Masao & Nakamura, Alice & Cullen, Dallas, 1979. "Job Opportunities, the Offered Wage, and the Labor Supply of Married Women," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 787-805, December.
- Luft, Harold S, 1975. "The Impact of Poor Health on Earnings," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(1), pages 43-57, February.
- Anonymous, 1979. "Poultry Market Statistics, 1978: Annual Summary," Statistical Bulletin 154307, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Anonymous, 1979. "Annual Report on Tobacco Statistics, 1978," Statistical Bulletin 154338, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Anonymous, 1979. "Farm Income Statistics," Statistical Bulletin 154366, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Anonymous, 1979. "Dairy Market Statistics, 1978 Annual Summary," Statistical Bulletin 154335, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Robert A. Shakotko & Linda N. Edwards & Michael Grossman, 1980. "An Exploration of the Dynamic Relationship between Health and Cognitive Development in Adolescence," NBER Working Papers 0454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vijay K. Mathur & Donald G. Freeman, 2002. "A theoretical model of adolescent suicide and some evidence from US data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(8), pages 695-708.
- Annalena Dunkelberg & C. Katharina Spieß, 2007.
"The Impact of Child and Maternal Health Indicators on Female Labor Force Participation after Childbirth: Evidence from Germany,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
7, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Annalena Dunkelberg & C. Katharina Spieß, 2007. "The Impact of Child and Maternal Health Indicators on Female Labor Force Participation after Childbirth: Evidence for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 686, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1987. "Estimating the Intrafamily Incidence of Health: Child Illness and Gender Inequality in Indonesian Households," Bulletins 7501, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .