Job Opportunities, the Offered Wage, and the Labor Supply of Married Women
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 69 (1979)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Atallah, Gamal, 1998. "Les impôts sur le revenu et l’offre de travail des femmes mariées : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(1), pages 95-128, mars.
- Ross Stolzenberg & Linda Waite, 1984. "Local labor markets, children and labor force participation of wives," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(2), pages 157-170, May.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Work Hours in Chinese Enterprises: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jennifer Ball, 2014. "She works hard for the money: women in Kansas agriculture," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(4), pages 593-605, December.
- Macunovich, Diane J., 1998. "Race and relative income/price of time effects on U.S. fertility," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 365-400.
- Daniel Gordon & Lars Osberg & Shelley Phipps, 2005. "Sampling variability: some observations from a labour supply equation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2167-2175.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 1992. "Latin American women's earnings and participation in the labor force," Policy Research Working Paper Series 856, The World Bank.
- David S. Salkever & Marisa E. Domino, 1997. "Within Group "Structural" Tests of Labor-Market Discrimination: A Study of Persons with Serious Disabilities," NBER Working Papers 5931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Shannon N. Seitz, 1998. "The Role of Domestic Abuse in Labor and Marriage Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-114/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1998. "Model specification and endogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 213-237.
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Stallmann, Judith I., 1992.
"Supply and Demand for Married Female Labor: Rural and Urban Differences In the Southern United States,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 49-62, December.
- Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Stallmann, Judith I., 1992. "Supply And Demand For Married Female Labor: Rural And Urban Differences In The Southern United States," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:103-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1995. "Labour supply of married women in Poland: a microeconometric study based on the Polish labour force survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-12, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Benoit Dostie, 2012. "Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands’ Wages," Cahiers de recherche 12-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Dostie, Benoit & Kromann, Lene, 2012. "Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands' Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 6392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David S. Salkever, 1982. "Children's Health Problems: Implications for Parental Labor Supply and Earnings," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Aspects of Health, pages 221-252 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dustmann, Christian, 1997. "Differences in the labor market behavior between temporary and permanent migrant women," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Dustmann, Christian, 1994. "Differences in the Labour Market Behaviour Between Temporary and Permanent Migrant Women," CEPR Discussion Papers 947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Shannon N. Seitz, 1998. "The Role of Domestic Abuse in Labor and Marriage Markets: Observing the Unobservables," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9801, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:69:y:1979:i:5:p:787-805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed