Auction Design for Voluntary Conservation Programs
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valle, Haydn & Capon, Timothy & Harris, Michael & Reeson, Andrew, 2012. "Coordination and Strategic Behaviour in Landscape Auctions," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124466, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Frans P. Vries & Nick Hanley, 2016.
"Incentive-Based Policy Design for Pollution Control and Biodiversity Conservation: A Review,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(4), pages 687-702, April.
- Frans P. de Vries & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Incentive-Based Policy Design for Pollution Control and Biodiversity Conservation:A Review," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-21, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Michael A. Arnold & Joshua M. Duke & Kent D. Messer, 2013. "Adverse Selection in Reverse Auctions for Ecosystem Services," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(3), pages 387-412.
- Francois Cochard & Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Kene Boun My, 2005. "The Regulation of Nonpoint Emissions in the Laboratory: A Stress Test of the Ambient Tax Mechanism," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2005-37, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill, 2006. "Using Field Experiments to Explore the Use of Multiple Bidding Rounds in Conservation Auctions," Discussion Papers 25801, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bamière, Laure & David, Maia & Vermont, Bruno, 2013.
"Agri-environmental policies for biodiversity when the spatial pattern of the reserve matters,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 97-104.
- Laure Bamière & Maia David & Bruno Vermont, 2013. "Agri-environmental policies for biodiversity when the spatial pattern of the reserve matters," Post-Print hal-01001364, HAL.
- Vogt, Nora & Reeson, Andrew F. & Bizer, Kilian, 2013. "Communication, competition and social gift exchange in an auction for public good provision," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 11-19.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1859-:d:115373 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nick Hanley & Simanti Banerjee & Gareth D. Lennox & Paul R. Armsworth, 2012.
"How should we incentivize private landowners to ‘produce’ more biodiversity?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 93-113, Spring.
- Armsworth, Paul R & Banerjee, Simanti & Hanley, Nicholas & Lennox, Gareth D, 2012. "How should we incentivize private landowners to "produce" more biodive rsity?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-02, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:130-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eggers, Jorg & Mettepenningen, Evy & Beckmann, Volker, 2007. "Assessing The Efficiency Of Local Action Groups And Auctions For Designing And Implementing Agri-Environmental Measures In The Eu - Results From An Expert Survey," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7584, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Gowen, Rebecca & Rolfe, John & Donaghy, Peter, 2010. "Productivity tradeoffs and synergies for grazing lands in central Queensland to generate carbon offsets," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59082, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lewis, David J. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Nelson, Erik & Polasky, Stephen, 2011.
"The efficiency of voluntary incentive policies for preventing biodiversity loss,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 192-211, January.
- Lewis, David J. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Nelson, Erik & Polasky, Stephen, 2009. "The Efficiency of Voluntary Incentive Policies for Preventing Biodiversity Loss," Staff Paper Series 533, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- John Rolfe & Jill Windle & Juliana McCosker, 2009. "Testing and Implementing the Use of Multiple Bidding Rounds in Conservation Auctions: A Case Study Application," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(3), pages 287-303, September.
- Claassen, Roger & Cattaneo, Andrea & Johansson, Robert, 2008. "Cost-effective design of agri-environmental payment programs: U.S. experience in theory and practice," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 737-752, May.
- Buller, Virginia & Hudson, Darren, 2006. "The Impacts of Alternative Institutions on Distributional and Environmental Efficiency in Environmental Programs," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35423, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jacob R. Fooks & Kent D. Messer & Joshua M. Duke, 2015. "Dynamic Entry, Reverse Auctions, and the Purchase of Environmental Services," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(1), pages 57-75.
- Hellerstein, Daniel & Higgins, Nathaniel, 2010.
"The Effective Use of Limited Information: Do Bid Maximums Reduce Procurement Cost in Asymmetric Auctions?,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(2), April.
- Hellerstein, Daniel & Higgins, Nathaniel, 2010. "The Effective Use of Limited Information: Do Bid Maximums Reduce Procurement Cost in Asymmetric Auctions?," MPRA Paper 25268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rolfe, John & Greiner, Romy & Windle, Jill & Hailu, Atakelty, 2011.
"Testing for allocation efficiencies in water quality tenders across catchments, industries and pollutants: a north Queensland case study,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(4), December.
- John Rolfe & Romy Greiner & Jill Windle & Atakelty Hailu, 2011. "Testing for allocation efficiencies in water quality tenders across catchments, industries and pollutants: a north Queensland case study," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(4), pages 518-536, October.
- Jordan F. Suter & Gregory L. Poe & Nelson L. Bills, 2008. "Do Landowners Respond to Land Retirement Incentives? Evidence from the Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 17-30.
- David J. Pannell, 2008. "Public Benefits, Private Benefits, and Policy Mechanism Choice for Land-Use Change for Environmental Benefits," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(2), pages 225-240.
- Vergamini, Daniele & Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri, 2016. "Agri-environmental measures and farmers’ rent: evaluating the potential contribution of auctions to increase the efficiency of Agri-environmental schemes in Emilia-Romagna (Italy)," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242443, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Vogt, Nora & Bizer, Kilian, 2013. "Lock-in effects in competitive bidding schemes for payments for ecosystem services: Revisiting the fundamental transformation," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 158, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Zhi Li & Christopher Anderson & Stephen K. Swallow, 2012. "Uniform Price Mechanisms for Threshold Public Goods Provision: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 14, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Muñoz-Piña, Carlos & Guevara, Alejandro & Torres, Juan Manuel & Braña, Josefina, 2008. "Paying for the hydrological services of Mexico's forests: Analysis, negotiations and results," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 725-736, May.
- Kean Siang Ch’Ng & Suet Leng Khoo, 2015. "Market Mechanisms To Allocate Heritage Conservation Fund: An Experimental Study," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 60(05), pages 1-19, December.
- Glebe, Thilo W., 2011. "Tendering conservation contracts: Should information on environmental benefits be disclosed or concealed?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114625, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill, 2011. "Using auction mechanisms to reveal costs for water quality improvements in Great Barrier Reef catchments in Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 493-501, February.
- Markus Groth, 2009. "The transferability and performance of payment-by-results biodiversity conservation procurement auctions: empirical evidence from northernmost Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 119, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Rousseau Sandra & Moons Ellen, "undated". "Auctioning Conservation Contracts: An Application to the Flemish Afforestation Policy," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0606, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0063-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Messer, Kent D. & Duke, Joshua M. & Lynch, Lori & Li, Tongzhe, 2017. "When Does Public Information Undermine the Efficiency of Reverse Auctions for the Purchase of Ecosystem Services?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 212-226.