The Impacts of Alternative Institutions on Distributional and Environmental Efficiency in Environmental Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parkhurst, Gregory M & Shogren, Jason F, 2005. "Evaluating incentive mechanisms for conserving habitat," MPRA Paper 34552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael A. Taylor & Brent Sohngen & Alan Randall & Helen Pushkarskaya, 2004. "Group Contracts for Voluntary Nonpoint Source Pollution Reductions: Evidence from Experimental Auctions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1196-1202.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan, 2004. "Auction Design for Voluntary Conservation Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1211-1217.
- Uwe Latacz-Lohmann & Carel Van der Hamsvoort, 1997. "Auctioning Conservation Contracts: A Theoretical Analysis and an Application," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 407-418.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wright, Andrew P. & Hudson, Darren, 2013. "Applying a Voluntary Incentive Mechanism to the Problem of Groundwater Conservation: An Experimental Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143030, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaso:35423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .